Current soul society

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alakemega123:

ok.. then they'd be facing 10 of ichigo or whoever the strongest in the bleach world (10 dittos)

and btw.. even except all the psychic and ghost pokemons... they'll be facing 10 mews and 1 mewtwo.. how's their tp defense?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mew and Ditto can replicate anything and anyone with absolute perfection. With ten of each Pokémon there would be x20 Mew's and Ditto's. They could turn into x20 Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's. A case can be made here for the Pokémon's victory.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mew and Ditto can replicate anything and anyone with absolute perfection. With ten of each Pokémon there would be x20 Mew's and Ditto's. They could turn into x20 Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's. A case can be made here for the Pokémon's victory.

he's the strongest in bleach world?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No, but the OP said Soul Society. Which I'm interpreting as the 13 Gotei divisions. My Bleach knowledge is a bit rusty, but I'm pretty sure Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is the strongest of them all.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon could win without the ditto.temped to say they could win with only 1 each but prolly not.

Pokedex feats allowed?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No, but the OP said Soul Society. Which I'm interpreting as the 13 Gotei divisions. My Bleach knowledge is a bit rusty, but I'm pretty sure Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is the strongest of them all.

ok.. it's still better than no knowledge

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

we don't have feats for current Ichigo yet

but the transforming pokemon don't have the feats for relcaeing power or stats so thy hold be burnt to a crisp by their replcated flames ( if they even could)

the psycics would have to fight the Soul reapers in their inner worlds

the Ghost types would be soul crushed

every one else would be killed by the captain comanders flames or steeped on by the fox's Banki

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssj_god

@cjdavis103 said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

but the transforming pokemon don't have the feats for relcaeing power or stats so thy hold be burnt to a crisp by their replcated flames ( if they even could)

every one else would be killed by the captain comanders flames or steeped on by the fox's Banki

so.. the people use these flames also gets burnt by them?.. because if they doesn't, then i'm sorry, the dittos and mews won't either.. they replicate everything, every state too (well... mews doesn't replicate states.. dittos does).. they only lack (though slightly) on physical powers than the original one (and it's only true for ditto's transformation).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

When a Pokémon transforms it gains all of its abilities and stats. I believe in one instance Ditto transformed into Zapdos, a legendary Pokémon. With that said, a case can be made that they can transform into Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

When a Pokémon transforms it gains all of its abilities and stats. I believe in one instance Ditto transformed into Zapdos, a legendary Pokémon. With that said, a case can be made that they can transform into Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

ditto transformed into deoxys too.. that's way more powerful than zapdos

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cjdavis103

@ssj_god said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

so.. the people use these flames also gets burnt by them?.. because if they doesn't, then i'm sorry, the dittos and mews won't either.. they replicate everything, every state too (well... mews doesn't replicate states.. dittos does).. they only lack (though slightly) on physical powers than the original one (and it's only true for ditto's transformation).

No Caption Provided

and No they do not replicate Stats look at the games the stats do not change when ditto transforms it learns the moves and looks like the target but he power is inconsistent

and have we ever seen mew replacate someone far stronger then it's self? like say Arceus?

and will dito have time to transform before being slaughtered?

Hell 90% of the Pokemon team can be killed in a single strike from kenpachi ( i mean all of them in a single swing)

Rukia could take down almost all non Ice types in a single shot of her Banki

Hell Fox could kill almost everyone with his banki ( which can become immortal if nessasary)

the assain's banki can one shot

all the captains could conciveably solo eiter huge chunks or almost all pokemon by themseves

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ssj_god said:

@alakemega123 said:

@mysticmedivh: we'll he is dead

what? @mysticmedivh is dead? .. damn.. he talked with me just a few minutes ago

Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life, through our Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be like unto his glorious body, according to the mighty working, whereby he is able to subdue all things to himself.
Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life, through our Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be like unto his glorious body, according to the mighty working, whereby he is able to subdue all things to himself.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In the 13 squads yes

No Caption Provided

and No they do not replicate Stats look at the games the stats do not change when ditto transforms it learns the moves and looks like the target but he power is inconsistent

and have we ever seen mew replacate someone far stronger then it's self? like say Arceus?

and will dito have time to transform before being slaughtered?

Hell 90% of the Pokemon team can be killed in a single strike from kenpachi ( i mean all of them in a single swing)

Rukia could take down almost all non Ice types in a single shot of her Banki

Hell Fox could kill almost everyone with his banki ( which can become immortal if nessasary)

the assain's banki can one shot

all the captains could conciveably solo eiter huge chunks or almost all pokemon by themseves

Play Pokémon first. If you did you would know that Ditto copies stats, and can copy legendary Pokémon.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

ditto replicates everything... even in games it is shown (yes ditto replicates attack powers defense etc too) .. but games doesn't show everything... anime and manga feats are real feats.. and yes.. ditto have replicated far more powerful than him... with their states (actually ditto holds a no limit fallacy for it's transformation.. as no limit to it has been shown).. it can even replicate inorganic objects like rocks.. even cannons.. anything at all... just one defect as i said.. it only lacks slight body strength than the original one...

and actually mew can take shape of everything.. but how depth it's transformation is.. if it's as good as dittos or not hasn't been shown.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cjdavis103
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cjdavis103:

ditto replicates everything... even in games it is shown (yes ditto replicates attack powers defense etc too) .. but games doesn't show everything... anime and manga feats are real feats.. and yes.. ditto have replicated far more powerful than him... with their states (actually ditto holds a no limit fallacy for it's transformation.. as no limit to it has been shown).. it can even replicate inorganic objects like rocks.. even cannons.. anything at all... just one defect as i said.. it only lacks slight body strength than the original one...

and actually mew can take shape of everything.. but how depth it's transformation is.. if it's as good as dittos or not hasn't been shown.

If we go by the rumor that Ditto is a failed clone of Mew, then Mew would technically be the perfect version in a sense. Even without it, it's ancestor to all (minus aliens and man-made) Pokémon, along with legendary status. One would assume that Mew can perfectly do so as well.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

and can it replacate a being that can transform? or rather it's ability to trasform? can they copy their skills( not just that they can but how they do it)? can they create 2 separate beings (zampactos and Soul reapers are two different beings)?

Can they copy their knowlege?

I can go on But really Maiyuri just trolls them all with a time loop

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@mysticmedivh:

Dead people should have no opinions

No Caption Provided

Our Lord and Savior Arceus resurrected me.

i thought ho-oh did it

@ssj_god:

and can it replacate a being that can transform? or rather it's ability to trasform? can they copy their skills( not just that they can but how they do it)? can they create 2 separate beings (zampactos and Soul reapers are two different beings)?

Can they copy their knowlege?

I can go on But really Maiyuri just trolls them all with a time loop

then 20 maiyuris trolls all of bleach with time loops XD

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cjdavis103
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cjdavis103:

If we go by the rumor that Ditto is a failed clone of Mew, then Mew would technically be the perfect version in a sense. Even without it, it's ancestor to all (minus aliens and man-made) Pokémon, along with legendary status. One would assume that Mew can perfectly do so as well.

yeah.. for all we know.. they could do it better than dittos (i.e no physical weakness either.. perfect transformation) .. but unfortunately.. it haven't been confirmed... so we can only assume.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

as far as i know they do not replicate intelligence ( there are no ditto trainers) and they do not replicate gear

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

as far as i know they do not replicate intelligence ( there are no ditto trainers) and they do not replicate gear

ok.. they do not replicate intelligence... but they can replicate gear.. as i said.. they can replicate anything they see, doesn't matter organic or inorganic object.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

and how would they see hidden gear? or operate higly complacated chemicals? or know the healing formula that can replace missing limbs in less then a second from the time drug that makes you live hundreds of years in less than a second

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS stomps with ease

Hell you are even removing one of the two guys on Poke team that can go against Bleach top tiers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

and how would they see hidden gear? or operate higly complacated chemicals? or know the healing formula that can replace missing limbs in less then a second from the time drug that makes you live hundreds of years in less than a second

well.. they replicate everything in a body (yeah.. they've replicated hidden items too.. i dunno how) ... and for remembering chemical formulas.. i dunno how those works.. i have no knowledge of bleach -_-

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: no intelligence or prior knowledge means they can't

And sice they replicate everything he can self destruct them he is that prepared

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

well ... dittos can perform moves which the original pokemon learned on their own (like ash's pikachu learned iron tail .. iron tail isn't a normal move for pikachu.. but ditto can perform it aswell if it replicates ash's pikachu)... so this could indicate that dittos indeed replicate memories also

and.. it's 3:15 am here.. so i can't really continue for now... but what i can do.. is use baton pass XD @those_eyes

SS stomps with ease

Hell you are even removing one of the two guys on Poke team that can go against Bleach top tiers

no .. 10 dittos and 10 mews transforms into the strongest SS member there is ... game over.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Those are not memories but skills in fact dittos are not sure which skills they have learned ( I can find that clip )

And no counter to speed blitz

And the squads have defeated copy's that are stronger then them and won and those copy's copied their experience as well

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the Pokédex...

Capable of copying an enemy's genetic code to instantly transform itself into a duplicate of the enemy.

It can freely recombine its own cellular structure to transform into other life-forms.

It has the ability to reconstitute its entire cellular structure to transform into whatever it sees.

It can transform into anything. When it sleeps, it changes into a stone to avoid being attacked.

Capable of reorganizing its cells to transform into an exact duplicate of its enemy. It is usually a shapeless blob.

I don't see why Ditto can't turn into a perfect copy, let alone Mew. x20 of the strongest Soul Society characters against the rest of the Soul Society should win.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 30 legendary birds glass Soul Society with Hyper Beams.

gg no re

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By Keenko

Diglett curbstomps

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mysticmedivh

@keenko said:

Diglett curbstomps

True that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except Mewtwo Pokemon Gods, Legendaries, or other pokemons solo

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

Who's to say the Dittos will go for any of the Gotei 13? Hell, who's to say they don't get destroyed by a lieutenant after copying a fodder squad member? Who's to say Mew will try and transform in the first place? It has other attacks after all.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon don't have the speed to win this battle.

They will do a lot of collateral damage with numbers and individual destructive power before the Gotei 13 can mop them all up though.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cjdavis103

@mysticmedivh:

They do not replacate Knowledge and intelligence so Maiyuri can troll them hard

mew does not have feats for perfect copying

Ditto can't transform into 2 beings at once

Neither Mew nor ditto have hundreds of years of experience with their powers

the Soul reapers have already defeated replicas that where stronger then them

gg no re

LOL two words

Kenpachy Shki

No Caption Provided
@keenko said:

Diglett curbstomps

............ No......

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

gg no re

None of the legendary birds learn Hyper Beam sooo...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon should take this with medium to hard difficulty.

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, this is a funny thread. Arceus solos, good game. Arceus was solo'ing both Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia. Dialga and Palkia have control over space and time(dialga over time, palkia over space), and Giratina is so powerful he was chasing Dialga around like Dialga is weak. This horribly ended when Dialga put Giratina in a time loop... Either way... Arceus is pretty freaking powerful. Arceus has blocked and survived a meteorite that would have destroyed the entire planet, and survived. I don't see Bleach with planet busting levels. Either way, Dialga can also solo. Just put all off Bleach in a time loop, and then Rayquaza can give a big bad beam to all those puppies...

I also hate Bleach :)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cjdavis103
Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Marshall_Long

Magikarp solos...

Splashes... Splashes everywhere

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mysticmedivh
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathuponall: then I don't think you should be commenting on this battle if you hate Bleach. Because not only did your arguement hold any water, but also no one is going to debate with a person with pre existing hatred to one of the combatants

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers