Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  • morals off, out of character
  • anime and manga feats only for pokemon trio
  • for comics trio, pre and new 52, standard earth 616 feats
  • storm has magneto helmet
  • both team has general knowledge of each other
  • fight till ko, incapacitance or death... no bfr (if possible)

pokemon trio

darkrai
darkrai
mewtwo
mewtwo
giratina
giratina

comics trio

raven
raven
storm
storm

magneto
magneto

teams starts from the opposite sides of the incomplete howrah bridge
teams starts from the opposite sides of the incomplete howrah bridge

which side wins?

edit

couldn't help but to edit in these marvelous pokemon movie songs.. always takes me back

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By colliderz

Pokemon trio

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Feats for the Pokemon?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssj_god
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That didn't really tell me much...

But I'm fairly certain Giratina's a beast, so I give it to Pokemon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Where are all these pokemon battles coming from?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Veitha

Do they have to breath or have they got iron in their blood? And how good are they against magical/psionic attacks?

I don't know enough about them to judge, anyway I'll tag some Storm experts

@roddy010 @thunderbolt30 @whitemage @ageofhurricane

Oh and @lordofallhumans for Raven

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics stomp.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By those_eyes

@veitha said:

Do they have to breath or have they got iron in their blood? And how good are they against magical/psionic attacks?

neither darkrai or giritina are flesh and blood. darkrai is immune to any form of mental attacks. anyways ppkemon win. metwo can counter any physical affecting attack and send it backtwice as powerful. mewtwo has mach 900 attack speed it has flown to space from earth in 20 seconds. Darkrai can hide in shadows and cause anyone to fall asleep just by looking into their eyes.giritina is can bring the destortion world where all attacks are reversed. there is alot more ill go on about later.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @_atomikill_:

@veitha said:

they do not have to breath.. as all of those three have fought in space..

if they have iron in their blood or not?... hm.. i don't know.. and there's aren't any clarification aswell.. maybe they do have...

ok.. here few clips for you guys

this is for darkrai

Loading Video...

this one for mewtwo (mew vs mewtwo)

Loading Video...

for giratina (sorry, nothing much in it.. you have to watch the movie for it)

Loading Video...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics stomp.

stomp? .. how?

@veitha said:

neither darkrai or giritina are flesh and blood. darkrai is immune to any form of mental attacks. anyways ppkemon win. metwo can counter any physical affecting attack and send it backtwice as powerful. mewtwo has mach 900 attack speed it has flown to space from earth in 20 seconds. Darkrai can hide in shadows and cause anyone to fall asleep just by looking into their eyes.giritina is can bring the destortion world where all attacks are reversed. there is alot more ill go on about later.

well.. raven is quite powerful psychic and black magic... powered up with magneto's metal control and storm's elemental attacks.. not to mention.. comics team is practically immune to tp here...

it'd be a hard fight.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Raven mindrapes, Storm zaps with lightning/suffocates/flash freezes, Magneto blood rips/stabs with metal.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@darkraiden: It was already stated within the thread that Darkrai was immune to psyhic/mental attacks due to his dark typing. Giritina resists lighting and Mewtwo honestly has the capability to solo.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god: Raven mindrapes, Storm zaps with lightning/suffocates/flash freezes, Magneto blood rips/stabs with metal.

won't b that easy... mewtwo is a powerful psychic... darkrai is immune to psychic and giratina is super effective against psychic

lightning, freezing is debatable.. suffocation won't work.. they have fought in space

magneto can strike with metals sure.. but i'm not sure how blood iron thing will work.. magneto did it to logan who had.. well high percentage of metal in blood... and here darkrai and giratina possesses any body to control blood metals or not is questionable..lol

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

read the OP...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It was already stated within the thread that Darkrai was immune to psyhic/mental attacks due to his dark typing. Giritina resists lighting and Mewtwo honestly has the capability to solo.

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

won't b that easy... mewtwo is a powerful psychic... darkrai is immune to psychic and giratina is super effective against psychic

lightning, freezing is debatable.. suffocation won't work.. they have fought in space

magneto can strike with metals sure.. but i'm not sure how blood iron thing will work.. magneto did it to logan who had.. well high percentage of metal in blood... and here darkrai and giratina possesses any body to control blood metals or not is questionable..lol

But none of that is ever shown. Resisting pokemon lightning is not resisting actual lightning that has hurt heralds.

Raven uses empathy, which is more ghost/dark than psychic at times, and mindrapes. Magneto still blood rips, still no counter to being straight up frozen.

Magneto has bloodripped normal humans as well. He can also disperse energy.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

But none of that is ever shown. Resisting pokemon lightning is not resisting actual lightning that has hurt heralds.

Raven uses empathy, which is more ghost/dark than psychic at times, and mindrapes. Magneto still blood rips, still no counter to being straight up frozen.

Magneto has bloodripped normal humans as well. He can also disperse energy.

i haven't seen it.. feats?

the fact is darkrai is indeed immune to any mindrapes.. anyway.. what empathy u are talking about which isn't tp?

as i said.. lightning and freezing is debatable... these pokemons have survived those before.. so they'll work or not is debatable...

anyway.. the location helps too... it's a metal bridge over a river ;)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Raven doesn't have tp, only empathy via magic and/or her demon father.

As for Magneto, don't have the scans on me.

Pokemon haven't survived anything close to natural lightning though or ice cold enough to freeze lava. And even if they have, they're still getting constantly barraged and trapped in a tornado.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

The Pokemon have no defense against empathic manipulation, and I doubt they have the firepower to break through Max's shields.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mysticmedivh

Mismatch. Giratina is a top tier abstract with reality/dimensional warping. He's also the god of antimatter (akin to Dialga being the god of time and Palkia the god of space) and destruction, where he resides in his own dimension, similar to Anti-Monitor. Mewtwo's telekinesis is capable of wiping out all life on Earth with the mere gesture of his hand.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

No Japanimation knowledge.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thitiki

The Pokemon have no defense against empathic manipulation, and I doubt they have the firepower to break through Max's shields.

This.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon wins.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon should take this.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Giratina is a top tier abstract with reality/dimensional warping. He's also the god of antimatter (akin to Dialga being the god of time and Palkia the god of space) and destruction, where he resides in his own dimension, similar to Anti-Monitor. Mewtwo's telekinesis is capable of wiping out all life on Earth with the mere gesture of his hand.

you are quite highballing these pokemons here... giratina is no where even in a comparison with anti-monitor ..lol

and darkrai is quite capable of defeating giratina.. XD

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. the pokemon have hax moves that cant be countered unless by reality warping powers

2. Darkrai and Giritina dont have blood. Mewtwo may not even have iron in his blood if he even has blood.

3. Mewtwos shields cant be penetrated.

4. Mewtwo can form spoons and forks made out of psychic energy that have pierced deoxys core which supposedly is harder than any substance on earth

5. Mewtwo and giritina can teleport

6. Darkrai just has to visually see your eyes and you will fall asleep

7. Mewtwo moved fast enough that humans and other pokemon were visibly still while mewtwo was still moving

8. Darkrai can be intangible and move through any object

9. Darkrai tanked multiple elemental attacks fired at him at once and was unharmed

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

you are quite highballing these pokemons here... giratina is no where even in a comparison with anti-monitor ..lol

No, Darkrai is not.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No, Darkrai is not.

yes darkrai is... they are at equal level in powers.. and darkrai has the type advantage.. most of the time darkrai will win

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ssj_god

gh

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By magnablue

I'd have to go with pokemon here. Raven's the biggest threat. But I'd have to imagine magneto and storm would go down quickly. then Raven would be quickly overwhelmed.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giratina solos