Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh vs DBZ Naruto and One Piece universe

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
1. for one he went off topic saying do not bother arguing with dcrules.
2. Speed the Pokemon have Hypersonic speed. Strength idk I read on some wikis class 100.
3. durability they jaw are not that Good but some Mewtwo mew etc. have Auto shields.
4. Also i proved and already explained Anti-Matter destroys Matter on a atomic level meaning nobody on team one can take it.
5. And MewTwo has mind raped some one in seconds and could create a hurricane that can destroy the planet with a swirl of his hands.
1. Does that mean you need to go off topic?
2. Not all Pokemon have the same stats, dude. And that doesn't answer my question. Are they as physically powerful as their special attacks are?
3. Auto-shields aren't physical, they are mental. They are irrelevant.
4. No, you proved what Anti-Matter does, not what it can do to beings like Goku whose powers are near Galactus-Level.
5. Mindraped is an unproven fact against DBZ characters, since we don't know that they CAN be mindraped. And most DBZ characters can destroy moons and planets.
  1. Yes.
  2. I was saying the god Pokemon does .You know Palkia,Dialga,Garganta,Mewtwo,mew,Arceus.etc.
  3. Auto shields protect them so it is like durability.
  4. Goku is nowhere near Galactus level please stop it Goku is made of Matter there for it will work stop making up stuff  Mindrape is proven as stated on this thread until proven other wise they can get mind raped i can bring up a lot of other things into play your arguement is very weak.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By agent9149

first of all dialga and palkia havnet been shown using the power or anything close to creating  a universe without the redchain binding and controlling them
second of all arceus got knocked out by a metorite
third of all no one on team two has the power to combat the combing temporal, spatial and dimensional warping powers of arcues, palkia, dialga and giratina, and with many Pokemon with the power to heal at their disposal and all the cannon fodder from the yugioh universe to act as distractions, team one will take this with a nice bow on top

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
2. Not all Pokemon have the same stats, dude. And that doesn't answer my question. Are they as physically powerful as their special attacks are?
4. No, you proved what Anti-Matter does, not what it can do to beings like Goku whose powers are near Galactus-Level.
5. Mindraped is an unproven fact against DBZ characters, since we don't know that they CAN be mindraped. And most DBZ characters can destroy moons and planets.
  1. Yes.
  2. I was saying the god Pokemon does .You know Palkia,Dialga,Garganta,Mewtwo,mew,Arceus.etc.
  4. Goku is nowhere near Galactus level please stop it Goku is made of Matter there for it will work stop making up stuff  Mindrape is proven as stated on this thread until proven other wise they can get mind raped i can bring up a lot of other things into play your arguement is very weak.
1. Then you've dug your own grave.
2. Okay, but their profiles don't say they do.
3. Auto-shields are irrelevant as they are mental based. I asked for physical.
4. I can see why they say you're dumber than a stack of bricks. You are now ignored.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@agent9149 said:
first of all dialga and palkia havnet been shown using the power or anything close to creating  a universe without the redchain binding and controlling them second of all arceus got knocked out by a metorite third of all no one on team two has the power to combat the combing temporal, spatial and dimensional warping powers of arcues, palkia, dialga and giratina, and with many Pokemon with the power to heal at their disposal and all the cannon fodder from the yugioh universe to act as distractions, team one will take this with a nice bow on top
What does the red chain have to do with it? Also i agree team one stomps.
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RadiantTheLight

The powers of Arceus, Dialga and Palkia are laughtable when it comes to feats. Dragon Ball solo... dunno about One Piece and Naruto though

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
  1. Yes.
1. Then you've dug your own grave.
2. Okay, but their profiles don't say they do.
3. Auto-shields are irrelevant as they are mental based. I asked for physical.
4. I can see why they say you're dumber than a stack of bricks. You are now ignored.
  1. He started it besides stop bringing him up please.
  2. I am talking about the OBD profile and the Pokedex.
  3. It is not they are auto meaning if you hit them no matter how fast you move the auto shields would protect them also Pokemion Chracters jaw are Glass not that good.
  4. You lose you are ignoring the facts if they have not showed it we have to agree they do not have TP protection you are being blocked out for saying Goku is on Galactus level.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#107  Edited By agent9149
@dccomicsrule2011: dialga and palkia only showed universal feats when cyrus used the red chain to bind and control their own powers at their own expense
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By lets_jam
@agent9149 said:
first of all dialga and palkia havnet been shown using the power or anything close to creating  a universe without the redchain binding and controlling them second of all arceus got knocked out by a metorite third of all no one on team two has the power to combat the combing temporal, spatial and dimensional warping powers of arcues, palkia, dialga and giratina, and with many Pokemon with the power to heal at their disposal and all the cannon fodder from the yugioh universe to act as distractions, team one will take this with a nice bow on top
no arcerus was nearly KILLED by a meteorite 

janemba controlling space 
gurodo stopping time 

dende, multiple majin buu's witches, sensu beans....dbz has plently of ways oh healing. 

also janemba can create clones of his enemies with the same powers like he did agsint goku..or an armyof clones of himself....janemba the heaven and hell reality warping beast solos
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@agent9149 said:
@dccomicsrule2011: dialga and palkia only showed universal feats when cyrus used the red chain to bind and control their own powers at their own expense
I see so it is like there powers were together.
Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Nexy21

@lets_jam said:

@dccomicsrule2011: zork god owned by a featles twerp..idk why yugioh is even in this fight theyre all featless....saying zork owned a bunch of gods with no feats is like me saying i punched a paraplegic with down syndrome in his sleep

That is by far the funniest thing...i have ever seen on this forum. I pretty much cried inside and out from how funny it was.  

DBZ wins...
Zenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Zenux

I am sorry to awaken this long sleeping post but I couldn't resist seeing the lame reasons some people post here. It's my request to them that they keep silent about other team if they don't know anything about them.

Now for my view. I have watched all 4 except One piece so I won't say about it but it's true that they don't stand a chance here.

Here Pokemon is an undisputed winner and next comes Yugioh then Naruto and lastly DBZ.

Now for all those angry DBZ fans.

Pokemon winning reason

1. Dont know what you all knew but in Pokemon platinum its shown that Arceus being god is not a myth. And if people here say that creating a universerse is not same as destroying it then i would only say to them that they need to seriously need to work on their logic. All Arceus needs to do is create similar planet next to the existing one and then BANG! The gravity will make them collide destroying both the planets and as all of you know that no DBZ character survive without oxygen. Leave oxygen, they will be frozen to death in the outer space.

2. If someone add UNIVERSAL in an attack, it doesnt mean that the attack as universal effect. In Naruto Shippuden a character Pain uses the attack universal pull but all he attracts is the enemy , not some freaking galaxy.

3. We all have seen the time required for making a hot air balloon size spirit bomb that goku made in Super Android 13 movie. It took a long time. If he were to make it on Universal level, it would take days and months. Do you expect Pokemons to dance by then.

4. Someone back in previous page fought over Goku not being killed by Giratina because goku has very strong will power. I would like to ask him "Dude did you fail in your science class?". Giratina has the power of anti matter and everything in this world is made of matter. If goku can bleed in fights then surely his atoms can be pulled apart from his solid body.

5. About being mind raped. Do you people even know what telepathy is? No matter how hard you try, if even for once you look in Alakazam or mewto's eyes, you are gone. If not brain control, you will be under illusion and that affects your optic nerves, not your brain so nouse of will power.

6. Even if all DBZ character use all their full power and attack, there a pokemon which will beat them alone. Thats wobbuffet. All he needs to do is keep his mirror coat active and he will reverse all the attacks without taking even a single amount of damage. You heard it right, 0 damage.

I think that's more than enough.

Reasons for Yugioh

1. The cards actually were real monsters and super humans who were sealed in the cards by an ancient pharoh. Now that same pharoh sealed himself into millennium puzzel and Yugi helped him get his memory back. This topic is about yugioh, not just yugioh cards, therefore that pharoh or well we should say YUGIOH can also seal all DBZ characters in the same way using the spell.

2. Millenium rod has the power to capture mind and make that person your slave. It works as spell so no matter how powerful one's will is, he WILL become the slave of one who has millennium rod unless that person possess 2 souls in him like Bakura and Yugi. So any of the yugioh character just need to say the name of Goku ssj3 and goku will happily battle for him.

3. The 3 gods combine for infinite power and you all know what infinite means.

4. In yugioh, even the spell and trap cards are real, as its proven in the movie Pyramid of Light. There are 1000s of cards which can reflect attack, stop attack or just turn opponent into my slave.

I think thats enough for this too

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Most of the pokemon durability are not that great and get speed blitz including the legendary

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By jwwprod
No Caption Provided

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By theONEtaichou

What I've learnt from this thread is... being a planet buster (+++) etc = you cannot be tp'd!

good day

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By DBVSE7

Magikarp solos..

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@theonetaichou: I thought the lesson was you can tp someone who can blitz you hundreds time over

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Magikarp solos. Metapod solos.

No Caption Provided

Ditto solos.

Jmarshmallow

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@radiantthelight: Looks like someone is stupid enough to think DBZ can even stand a chance against Pokemon, let alone Yu Gi Oh.

No Caption Provided

This being you see here is omnipotent... DBZ can't even fight..

No Caption Provided
Marshmallon is an immortal, meaning it can not die, and can deal up to 300 damage per hit. Goku doesn't have immortality, so this beast alone will eventually destroy him. Also, if Goku attacks it while he can't see who it really is(because it hides itself but is clear to attack) he takes 1000 damage as well :P. Goku will be dead in no time, including the rest of the DBZ. Now, add this guy in...
Marshmallon is an immortal, meaning it can not die, and can deal up to 300 damage per hit. Goku doesn't have immortality, so this beast alone will eventually destroy him. Also, if Goku attacks it while he can't see who it really is(because it hides itself but is clear to attack) he takes 1000 damage as well :P. Goku will be dead in no time, including the rest of the DBZ. Now, add this guy in...
No Caption Provided

And it's suddenly overkill.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korusdestroyus: why bump a thread that has two banned topics to it ?! it's already buried deep in the comicvine, why even revive it ?! have you not been reading the battle forum rules ?!

@saren@god_spawn a dragonball vs other character thread and universe vs universe thread.

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zenux: I know the Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh team wins, but YuGiOh>>>>>>>>Pokemon. I know there is this guy..

No Caption Provided

But in the movie, he got nearly killed by a meteor that would destroy earth, meaning hes durability is just above a single planetary explosion. But in Yu Gi Oh...

No Caption Provided

This is being is the creator of existence. He destroyed a nigh omnipotent being, Zorc, The Dark One, who is the very darkness in Yu Gi Oh, in SECONDS. Yu Gi Oh>Pokemon>DBZ>Naruto>One Piece. This is the proper order, considering DBZ has some pretty powerful beings, like Lord Bills, Whis, Shenron, etc.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#122  Edited By Saren

@korusdestroyus: This is an official warning. Read the battle forum rules. Do not bump battles that are banned. Do not spam memes everywhere.