Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh vs DBZ Naruto and One Piece universe

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvelcomicsrule2011
Marvelcomicsrule2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All of the people from each universe colliding the duel monster are real.
Rules no prep.
no morals.
all are bloodlusted.
Who wins and Why?

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Pokemon solo.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

There are some Pokemon that can control space and time. They solo.

Scisson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scisson

I agree, been a fan of Pokemon for who knows how long. Some of the Pokemons are just too powerful for DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece universe to handle 

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

The franchise that is basically a video game advertisement solos.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

No Caption Provided

Pokemon stomp my alter ego will have to add more people.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lord_oraculous016

i'll go with Yugi-Oh.. they have Gods among them.. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
^_^
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Team 1. 
 Space + Time controlers + Ancient Gods= Win. 

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
I'm pretty certain that if someone could handle having time and space warped around them, they could probably survive Pokemon who are pretty much just as powerful. I have to give my vote to Goku at SSJ3 or above. That's not to say that the other universes wouldn't put up a good battle, I just consider Goku having a tremendous amount of power, so many abilities, and the fact that he's a master martial artist who has been trained by Humans and Gods alike... that's a lot he's bringing to the table. And since he's blood-lusted, there's really nothing holding him back from defeating everyone.
Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kraden
@The_Mayhem_Theory
I agree a bloodlusted SSJ 3 - 4 Goku would only have to generate a Spirit-bomb and everything is over for the entire universe... Let alone the sheer magnitude of his power would destroy the earth and anything living on it with him just collecting his energy... So id say this battle goes to Goku and DBZ
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By MrDirector786

Team 1

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lets_jam
No Caption Provided
DBZ win and Janemba solos
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
I'm pretty certain that if someone could handle having time and space warped around them, they could probably survive Pokemon who are pretty much just as powerful. I have to give my vote to Goku at SSJ3 or above. That's not to say that the other universes wouldn't put up a good battle, I just consider Goku having a tremendous amount of power, so many abilities, and the fact that he's a master martial artist who has been trained by Humans and Gods alike... that's a lot he's bringing to the table. And since he's blood-lusted, there's really nothing holding him back from defeating everyone.
@lets_jam said:
No Caption Provided
@Kraden said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: I agree a bloodlusted SSJ 3 - 4 Goku would only have to generate a Spirit-bomb and everything is over for the entire universe... Let alone the sheer magnitude of his power would destroy the earth and anything living on it with him just collecting his energy... So id say this battle goes to Goku and DBZ
No chap these guys are Universe busters that created a universe not to mention if You fuseall the god cards together they become a omnipotent god this is a muderstomp.
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

This.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@lets_jam said:
No Caption Provided
@Kraden said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: I agree a bloodlusted SSJ 3 - 4 Goku would only have to generate a Spirit-bomb and everything is over for the entire universe... Let alone the sheer magnitude of his power would destroy the earth and anything living on it with him just collecting his energy... So id say this battle goes to Goku and DBZ
No chap these guys are Universe busters that created a universe not to mention if You fuseall the god cards together they become a omnipotent god this is a muderstomp.
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

This.
Cool pictures. But don't underestimate Goku at SSJ3 or SSJ4. If Goku knew what would happen when the cards were fused and this omnipotent character was created, he'd probably be thrilled to fight him/her. Just don't forget that Goku has fought a reality warper who transformed Hell and trapped a God in his own playground. Are the Pokemon's physical stats as powerful as their energy/matter stats?
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Kraden: I'm sorry but are you implying that Goku is universe buster ?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

These guys are no joke Horakhty would solo all of them he is omnipotent creator of light Arceus created Universes  this is a stomp also girganta can make all of them explode because he has the power of Anti-Matter.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lets_jam
@dccomicsrule2011: umm no they arent universe busters they simply created the universe. The gods in dbz also created the universe..and guess who stomps them? This is why i avoid these pokemon threads. People THINK they know what they're talking about. The pokemon in your scans have fought before and tried killing each other, they didnt use any universe busters, or space and time control. Just retarded energy attacks. Janeba makes a hundred clones of each pokemon and then have them kill all the pokemon on the opposing team for him. Janemba stomps. Oh almost forgot, no those so called god cards on yugioh were anything abut unbeatable especially when yugio himself beat them and they ended up trapped in cards in the first place.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By katanalauncher
@lets_jam said:

@dccomicsrule2011: umm no they arent universe busters they simply created the universe. The gods in dbz also created the universe..and guess who stomps them? This is why i avoid these pokemon threads. People THINK they know what they're talking about. The pokemon in your scans have fought before and tried killing each other, they didnt use any universe busters, or space and time control. Just retarded energy attacks. Janeba makes a hundred clones of each pokemon and then have them kill all the pokemon on the opposing team for him. Janemba stomps. Oh almost forgot, no those so called god cards on yugioh were anything abut unbeatable especially when yugio himself beat them and they ended up trapped in cards in the first place.

- The gods in DBZ did NOT create the Universe  
- They are quiet pathetic compared to deity of any other fiction.  
- Neither Goku or the spirit bomb are Universe busters, or galaxy busters, or even solar system busters. 
- Goku being in SS or even SS3 does not make the spirit bomb more powerful, since he doesn`t output the energy. 
- Janemba can be hurt by physical attacks, he is nothing compared to elder gods of YuGiOh or high level reality warping pokemon 
-DBZ lose, suck it up.
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By GTG12

DBZ and pokemon win
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lets_jam
@katanalauncher: i never stated most of the stuff you went on about...the stuff i did state you are wrong about, and everything else has been addressed...i dont repeat myself..so again janemba solos
Octessence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Octessence

Blackbeard sucks up everyone into a blackhole :D

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@GTG12 said:
DBZ and pokemon win
DBZ is not on the same team as pokemon here. So Pokemon and Yugioh team takes this.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher said:
- The gods in DBZ did NOT create the Universe  - They are quiet pathetic compared to deity of any other fiction.  - Neither Goku or the spirit bomb are Universe busters, or galaxy busters, or even solar system busters. - Goku being in SS or even SS3 does not make the spirit bomb more powerful, since he doesn`t output the energy. - Janemba can be hurt by physical attacks, he is nothing compared to elder gods of YuGiOh or high level reality warping pokemon -DBZ lose, suck it up.
1. That is true.
2. How and why are they pathetic? Because Goku ended up becoming more powerful than them?
3. Actually, the Spirit Bomb is a Universe Buster; at the end of GT when pint-sized Goku was conjuring it against Omega Shenron, he gathered energy from ALL OVER the Universe, aptly called the "Universal Spirit Bomb." And since the Spirit Bomb only attacks evil intent, if the Spirit Bomb were to explode, it would have only affected Omega Shenron and the spot he was standing at. Just because it had a lot of power, doesn't mean it wasn't focused for a certain task. If destroying the world or Universe with it wasn't part of that task, it isn't going to affect them.
4. Yes, it does, and he did "output the energy." Being any level of Super Saiyan means that Goku can add more of his own energy to the Spirit Bomb. Didn't you watch the Buu Saga? When Goku used up his Super Saiyan energy to create the Spirit Bomb, he forfeited that form until Old Kai sacrificed his life to give Goku more energy. In turn, Goku transformed back to Super Saiyan mode, thus gaining more energy to use after Kid Buu caught the Spirit Bomb.
5. Janemba can be hurt by physical attacks, just like any character. However, he was royally susceptible to belittlement, as proved by Pikkon to be a weakness. He was a kid at heart, too, as per movie 12.
6. DBZ doesn't lose, and you should really detail your explanations as to why they'd lose.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@dccomicsrule2011
Just saying but the God cards aren't omnipotent from what I've seen. Though there are some powerful beings in Yu-Gi-Oh! I remember in the second and third seasons of yugioh, an entity called the light of ruin was trying to destroy the universe. Especially in season 3 when it controlled Yubel and was actually trying to merge 12 dimensions together.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#25  Edited By Deadcool

What is One Piece doing here? 
Team one OVERKILLS...
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lets_jam
@MrDirector786: it was trying to destroy all life in the universe, not the universe itself. And it had no power outside of possession. It needed a satellite to try and destroy all life on earth. And yes you are correct, the god cards are nowhere near omnipotent. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrDirector786
@lets_jam said:
@MrDirector786: it was trying to destroy all life in the universe, not the universe itself. And it had no power outside of possession. It needed a satellite to try and destroy all life on earth. And yes you are correct, the god cards are nowhere near omnipotent. 
Season 2 yeah I think it was just trying to destroy all life. I know it needs a host. First it had Saiou/Sartorius and then it had Yubel. In season 3 I remember it was trying to unite all 12 dimensions, though I don't think it was entirely under its own power. I believe it needed prep time to do so.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@lets_jam: @katanalauncher
NEWBIE DEBATE GO!
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lets_jam
 @MrDirector786 said:
@lets_jam said:
Season 2 yeah I think it was just trying to destroy all life. I know it needs a host. First it had Saiou/Sartorius and then it had Yubel. In season 3 I remember it was trying to unite all 12 dimensions, though I don't think it was entirely under its own power. I believe it needed prep time to do so.

it wasn't under it's power at all. He was using two special cards.
Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kraden
@dccomicsrule2011

They may have the ability to create universes, but at the same time the universe is made up of may forms of energy, which Goku's SB draws on, Therefore as Goku's ability to add that SB to his own power via the Super android 13 movie then wouldnt even you  would have to say they are out matched... Cuz if they were to pour everything they had into creating the cosmos then it is only natural that, that is the limit to there power.... Its not limitless otherwise there woluld be more in it, and if you really want to think about it the universe as per the big bang theory is ever expanding meaning it has to have a point of origin. Meaning the universe could have possibly been the size of a single galaxy at one point and has been createing new forms of life from what it was started from. Therefore taking that under conderation, means that they were not infact the shapers of the cosmos as it stands today. There by giving them there limit and expanding Goku's. Not to mention that at the end of DBGT Goku absorbed the Dragonballs making him at least into a partial god giving him limitess power.... And that is why I still say Goku wins....
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Alexman113
@Kraden said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  They may have the ability to create universes, but at the same time the universe is made up of may forms of energy, which Goku's SB draws on, Therefore as Goku's ability to add that SB to his own power via the Super android 13 movie then wouldnt even you  would have to say they are out matched... Cuz if they were to pour everything they had into creating the cosmos then it is only natural that, that is the limit to there power.... Its not limitless otherwise there woluld be more in it, and if you really want to think about it the universe as per the big bang theory is ever expanding meaning it has to have a point of origin. Meaning the universe could have possibly been the size of a single galaxy at one point and has been createing new forms of life from what it was started from. Therefore taking that under conderation, means that they were not infact the shapers of the cosmos as it stands today. There by giving them there limit and expanding Goku's. Not to mention that at the end of DBGT Goku absorbed the Dragonballs making him at least into a partial god giving him limitess power.... And that is why I still say Goku wins....
I am a Dragonball fan. With that, I am here to tell you that you don't know what you are talking about. GT and any DBZ movies are not canon, so, so lets stop with those references. Secondly, there are too many reality warpers on Team Pokemon for DBZ to do anything. Goku is a system buster. Sadly, that just doesn't not match up to being that can create universes. Be realistic here. Nothing that anyone in Dragonball(z) has done is even approaching that level. Worse case scenario, any one of the many pokemon, duel monsters, duelists in attendance wants team 2 defeated and Jirachi makes it so.
CaptainUseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By CaptainUseless

I completely agree with alexman113. 

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexman113 said:
I am a Dragonball fan. With that, I am here to tell you that you don't know what you are talking about. GT and any DBZ movies are not canon, so, so lets stop with those references. Secondly, there are too many reality warpers on Team Pokemon for DBZ to do anything. Goku is a system buster. Sadly, that just doesn't not match up to being that can create universes. Be realistic here. Nothing that anyone in Dragonball(z) has done is even approaching that level. Worse case scenario, any one of the many pokemon, duel monsters, duelists in attendance wants team 2 defeated and Jirachi makes it so.
Don't ever state someone doesn't know what they are talking about, when you went ahead and said that GT isn't canon. GT is canon by general perspective. GT was created as a television series following DBZ as a means of keeping the story going, nothing denoting that otherwise. The only reason why people consider it non-canon is because it wasn't directly written by Akira Toriyama, but he had little involvement, mostly overseeing production. Furthermore, AT was somewhat pleased with the progression. For a fan, how can you say that Goku, or any other team member, can't do anything? He created a Universal Spirit Bomb at the end of GT, that absorbed the energies from all living things in the universe. That attack alone puts him at universal level. And don't forget that he really needed to, he could have absorbed the USB into himself to grow even more powerful. Okay, now let's be more realistic. Do the Pokemon have physical stats (strength, speed, durability, etc.) that correlate to their energy stats (creating universes, etc.)? Because that WILL be a factor in the battle.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrDirector786
@The_Mayhem_Theory
What proof do you have that his spirit bomb could destroy a universe at all?
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By monarch2016
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@alexman113 said:
Don't ever state someone doesn't know what they are talking about, when you went ahead and said that GT isn't canon. GT is canon by general perspective. GT was created as a television series following DBZ as a means of keeping the story going, nothing denoting that otherwise. The only reason why people consider it non-canon is because it wasn't directly written by Akira Toriyama, but he had little involvement, mostly overseeing production. Furthermore, AT was somewhat pleased with the progression. For a fan, how can you say that Goku, or any other team member, can't do anything? He created a Universal Spirit Bomb at the end of GT, that absorbed the energies from all living things in the universe. That attack alone puts him at universal level. And don't forget that he really needed to, he could have absorbed the USB into himself to grow even more powerful. Okay, now let's be more realistic. Do the Pokemon have physical stats (strength, speed, durability, etc.) that correlate to their energy stats (creating universes, etc.)? Because that WILL be a factor in the battle.
STFU,nothing proves that the universal spirit bomb had the power to destroy a universe
dbz/gt fighters are just planet busters
Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kraden
@MrDirector786

Are you saying it cant? 

Cuz if he threw it at anyone and it somehow missed the magnitude of the explosion would send ripples of energy throughout the universe causing massive destruction, if not wipeing out all forms of life
Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kraden

@baron2011

Where do you get the nerve to tell anyone to STFU..... Friggin Poosers you had any sense of respect you wouldnt be saying crap like that in the 1st place. As for DBZ yes at the 1st stage of SSj they are planet Busters, and no we did not say they are universe busters.... If you would bother to check your facts before speaking then you would have realized that what we are infact disputing is the fact that the pokemon and whatever may create universes but they do not have the power to destroy them... making there arguments infactual, and unrevelant... So next time you deside to try and possibly hurt someone with your negitive additude I for 1 would think again... You never know who is listening or watching, dumbass
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lets_jam
@alexman113: when telling someone they dont know what theyre talking about..be sure that you do. First of all..there are no pokemon reality warpers...none zip zero. Second the op said universe that means movie, manga and so and so on...or do you think the pokemon anime feats people have being going on about are canon to the pokemon manga and cards? Speaking of which..i wasnt going to say anything about this created a universe crap for the simple fact i didnt feel like arguing with it....but you know what...theres absolutely no solid proof that arceus created the pokemon universe..it is in fact a myth. A story that the village folks in sinnoh tell. You know what are facts..fact is this arceus never once displayed any power to destroy or create a universe in the manga, game or movies. And while you're sitting here saying no one in dbz can touch these featless pokemon....once again.....janemba...aka the guy who reality warped heaven, hell and the check in station. Dragonballs>>>jirachi 

where was i..oh yes dbz
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By chaos-soul

naruto and onpiece  are a no factors all they do is slow down the dbzu. pokemon could solo becuz. not becuz of the all the big op legendary pokemon but its becuz of jarachi the most op pokemon a of all. and yugioh is a non factor becuz their are no actual displays of thie power its just a card game.

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kraden
@lets_jam

Here here..... But lets not forget that even though he did all that he was still defeated by Goku even though he had to fuse with vegeta to do it but still, since that battle he as continued to get stronger in various ways :-) but still the point is that 

DBZ ........ PWNS 
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory:  What proof do you have that his spirit bomb could destroy a universe at all?
I have none. It's my perspective on the matter. You have a very powerful being such as Goku, using his own energies to create a Spirit Bomb while gathering all energies from living organisms from around the universe, being condensed in this rather big but universally small sphere. Frieza casually generated a much larger (moon sized) Death Ball that destroyed an entire planet 10x greater than Earth, but was bested by a newly-transformed Super Saiyan. Broly generated a simple ki orb that destroyed an entire planet, and his power level was extraordinary compared to the regular Super Saiyan. So looking at the facts, in GT, Goku was stated to have the power level equivalent to that of a Super Saiyan 3 while in an untransformed kid form. And then conjures the Universal Spirit Bomb. Goku outweighs Frieza and Broly by a tremendous long shot. But there are other reasons, too. This is why I see the USP as a universe buster.

@baron2011 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@alexman113 said:
STFU,nothing proves that the universal spirit bomb had the power to destroy a universe dbz/gt fighters are just planet busters
That's mean. -You- STFU. >=\
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Billy Batson

No Caption Provided

BB

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@lets_jam said:
  1. The creator of light is a Universal threat.
  2. Arceus created 5 universes meaning he can universe bust.
  3. GirtGanta has Anti-matter he can make every body on team two explode.
  4. Mewtwo can mind rape every body one team two.
  5. Palkia and Dilgia is Space and Time you can not kill space and time.
  6. If you can create a Universe you probably can bust one.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@MrDirector786 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  Just saying but the God cards aren't omnipotent from what I've seen. Though there are some powerful beings in Yu-Gi-Oh! I remember in the second and third seasons of yugioh, an entity called the light of ruin was trying to destroy the universe. Especially in season 3 when it controlled Yubel and was actually trying to merge 12 dimensions together.

The creator of lio\ght is a Universal threat. He easily owned Zork who whooped the gods.

@Kraden

said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  They may have the ability to create universes, but at the same time the universe is made up of may forms of energy, which Goku's SB draws on, Therefore as Goku's ability to add that SB to his own power via the Super android 13 movie then wouldnt even you  would have to say they are out matched... Cuz if they were to pour everything they had into creating the cosmos then it is only natural that, that is the limit to there power.... Its not limitless otherwise there woluld be more in it, and if you really want to think about it the universe as per the big bang theory is ever expanding meaning it has to have a point of origin. Meaning the universe could have possibly been the size of a single galaxy at one point and has been createing new forms of life from what it was started from. Therefore taking that under conderation, means that they were not infact the shapers of the cosmos as it stands today. There by giving them there limit and expanding Goku's. Not to mention that at the end of DBGT Goku absorbed the Dragonballs making him at least into a partial god giving him limitess power.... And that is why I still say Goku wins....

If you can create a Universe you can bust one Also goku Atoms will explode because of GarGanta and MewTwo can mind rape Goku this is a stomp.Even if they are a galaxy maker as you said they still will kill the dbz cast.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lets_jam
@dccomicsrule2011: zork god owned by a featles twerp..idk why yugioh is even in this fight theyre all featless....saying zork owned a bunch of gods with no feats is like me saying i punched a paraplegic with down syndrome in his sleep. 

Name one single person who used garganta on a person.......heres one gotenks goes ssj3 and screams open a hole in mewtwos face. How about you mention the fact that mewtwo has to stand still while it tries to mind rape people....or the fact that goku will punch a hole in his face before he even gets the chance to. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@lets_jam said:
@dccomicsrule2011: zork god owned by a featles twerp..idk why yugioh is even in this fight theyre all featless....saying zork owned a bunch of gods with no feats is like me saying i punched a paraplegic with down syndrome in his sleep.  Name one single person who used garganta on a person.......heres one gotenks goes ssj3 and screams open a hole in mewtwos face. How about you mention the fact that mewtwo has to stand still while it tries to mind rape people....or the fact that goku will punch a hole in his face before he even gets the chance to. 
Mew two has mind raped people in a instant get your facts right please  Gargganta hits them with Anti Matter and game over and why is Jenemba being brought up DBZ movies are NON canon. Also please watch  the movie Mewtwo has auto shields that protected him from 50 Pokemon please MewTwo was going to destroy the planet with a hurricane he made by moving  his hands around.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrDirector786
@Kraden said:
@MrDirector786:  Are you saying it cant?  Cuz if he threw it at anyone and it somehow missed the magnitude of the explosion would send ripples of energy throughout the universe causing massive destruction, if not wipeing out all forms of life
Yes, I'm saying it can't. And what proof do you have that if it missed it would do such a thing at all?
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
If you can create a Universe you can bust one Also goku Atoms will explode because of GarGanta and MewTwo can mind rape Goku this is a stomp.Even if they are a galaxy maker as you said they still will kill the dbz cast.
1. Creating a Universe isn't the same as being able to destroy a Universe. Huge difference. So it's untrue that if you can do one, you can do the other.
2. Goku's level of willpower is so high that he left the Afterlife, against the odds and rules, to protect someone he loves dearly. Which is why I doubt that he'd let himself be "exploded."
3. Not sure a mindrape would work on Goku. Refer to #2. That's not to say it won't work. He has basic telepathic abilities, to read and transmit thoughts. Using that coupled with his willpower would make it difficult for MewTwo.
4. How would creating a galaxy kill the DBZ cast?
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lets_jam
@dccomicsrule2011: i'm not even going to bother with you anymore dc....it amazes me how much crap you make up at any given moment and still have people on this site bother to waste time even trying to debate you
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrDirector786
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@MrDirector786 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  Just saying but the God cards aren't omnipotent from what I've seen. Though there are some powerful beings in Yu-Gi-Oh! I remember in the second and third seasons of yugioh, an entity called the light of ruin was trying to destroy the universe. Especially in season 3 when it controlled Yubel and was actually trying to merge 12 dimensions together.

The creator of light is a Universal threat. He easily owned Zork who whooped the gods.

I haven't seen any proof he's a universal threat at all. As I said though, in season 3 of Yugioh GX, Yubel under the light of ruin's control was actually trying to destroy 12 universes.

Also, I don't see why Janemba being brought up is a problem. It wasn't stated what can and can't be used from each universe. Besides, if you remember, Janemba's reality warping could be countered if you insulted it and insulting Janemba himself stuns him temporarily.