Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By acewasp23

spekqj says:

"who will win? phoenix force vs eternity
Post Edited:2007-09-19 12:13:14"

phoenix force with or with out a host body?

and what version of the phoenix? norm phoenix, dark phoenix, or the white crown phoenix?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Tevnoba

Ok . . .

This battle actually depends on where in the cosmic time stream they are combating, let me explain why.

Eternity is the sum of all current living beings in the Multiverse.

The Phoenix is the sum of all beings, yet to exist in the Multiverse.

Death is the sum of all beings who have died in the Multiverse.

When Eternity is at exactly the middle of his existance all three are in balance. Before that The Phoenix is stronger and after that Death is Stronger.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

Tevnoba says:

"Ok . . . This battle actually depends on where in the cosmic time stream they are combating, let me explain why. Eternity is the sum of all current living beings in the Multiverse. The Phoenix is the sum of all beings, yet to exist in the Multiverse. Death is the sum of all beings who have died in the Multiverse. When Eternity is at exactly the middle of his existance all three are in balance. Before that The Phoenix is stronger and after that Death is Stronger."

OK again it would depend on what version of the phoenix he is fighting. if its the white crown phoenix then eternity will loose. white crown is second in power to the Living Tribunal.

here is the white crown holding universe 616 while in the white.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tevnoba

acewasp23 says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Ok . . . This battle actually depends on where in the cosmic time stream they are combating, let me explain why. Eternity is the sum of all current living beings in the Multiverse. The Phoenix is the sum of all beings, yet to exist in the Multiverse. Death is the sum of all beings who have died in the Multiverse. When Eternity is at exactly the middle of his existance all three are in balance. Before that The Phoenix is stronger and after that Death is Stronger."

OK again it would depend on what version of the phoenix he is fighting. if its the white crown phoenix then eternity will loose. white crown is second in power to the Living Tribunal.

here is the white crown holding universe 616 while in the white.

"

She is holding a Universe #616, not the multiverse that is eternity.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

Tevnoba says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
OK again it would depend on what version of the phoenix he is fighting. if its the white crown phoenix then eternity will loose. white crown is second in power to the Living Tribunal. here is the white crown holding universe 616 while in the white. "
She is holding a Universe #616, not the multiverse that is eternity."

LOL did i say she was holding eternity?

Mister Amazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By Mister Amazing

I believe what Tevnoba is trying to get across is that, while White Crown Phoenix has some dominion of particular universes, she does not have dominion over the entire multiverse (such as living tribunal or eternity)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eternity isn't as powerful as White Crown Phoenix, I haven't read anything that says otherwise. So basing that on what I know, I vote WCP

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tevnoba

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternity isn't as powerful as White Crown Phoenix, I haven't read anything that says otherwise. So basing that on what I know, I vote WCP"

Sorry EC, Eternity is the SUM of all Beings within/from the multiverse . . except the Living Tribunal and the One Above ALL. This would include WCP.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Tevnoba says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
OK again it would depend on what version of the phoenix he is fighting. if its the white crown phoenix then eternity will loose. white crown is second in power to the Living Tribunal. here is the white crown holding universe 616 while in the white. "

Omniverse not multiverse.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Post Deleted.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Tevnoba says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternity isn't as powerful as White Crown Phoenix, I haven't read anything that says otherwise. So basing that on what I know, I vote WCP"
Sorry EC, Eternity is the SUM of all Beings within/from the multiverse . . except the Living Tribunal and the One Above ALL. This would include WCP."

the white crown was stated as being second to the Living Tribunal because she is meant to restart the Omniverse, meaning killing Eternity.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tevnoba

acewasp23 says:

"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Sorry EC, Eternity is the SUM of all Beings within/from the multiverse . . except the Living Tribunal and the One Above ALL. This would include WCP."

the white crown was stated as being second to the Living Tribunal because she is meant to restart the Omniverse, meaning killing Eternity. "

No, she is meant to restart a Multi-Verse not the Omni-Verse.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
the white crown was stated as being second to the Living Tribunal because she is meant to restart the Omniverse, meaning killing Eternity. "
No, she is meant to restart a Multi-Verse not the Omni-Verse."
Multi-Verse not the Omni-Verse? ok whats the difference. either way she is meant to kill Eternity in the end. "

Gotcha B!tch

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acewasp23

Tevnoba says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Multi-Verse not the Omni-Verse? ok whats the difference. either way she is meant to kill Eternity in the end.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Multi-Verse not the Omni-Verse? ok whats the difference. either way she is meant to kill Eternity in the end. "
Gotcha B!tch"

got who, me? lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Gotcha B!tch"
got who, me? lol "

lol. No, you got him.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Gotcha B!tch"
got who, me? lol "
lol. No, you got him."
LOL yeah i know. jk
Post Edited:2007-09-20 19:02:00
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Gotcha B!tch"
got who, me? lol "
lol. No, you got him."
LOL yeah i know. jk
Post Edited:2007-09-20 19:02:00"

lol. ooh iight.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

Tevnoba says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:

eternity's not the multiverse. he's just part of the universe. the same universe phoenix is supposed to restart.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
eternity's not the multiverse. he's just part of the universe. the same universe phoenix is supposed to restart."

i don't think he can be reasoned with. ether way its only the phoenix force fighting eternity and since the phoenix doesn't have a host body its powers can't be manifested to its fullest and it would die (hehe then come back).

but if it did have a host and it was the white crown then i think she would kill him to restart the universe.
Post Edited:2007-09-20 21:21:16

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tevnoba

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Gotcha B!tch"

You need to do a little more reading regarding the Marvel Super-Universal Structure if you do not know the difference between the Multi-Verse and the Omni-Verse.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
eternity's not the multiverse. he's just part of the universe. the same universe phoenix is supposed to restart."
i don't think he can be reasoned with. ether way its only the phoenix force fighting eternity and since the phoenix doesn't have a host body its powers can't be manifested to its fullest and it would die (hehe then come back). but if it did have a host and it was the white crown then i think she would kill him to restart the universe.
Post Edited:2007-09-20 21:21:16"

yep youre definitely right.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By acewasp23

Tevnoba says:

"You need to do a little more reading regarding the Marvel Super-Universal Structure if you do not know the difference between the Multi-Verse and the Omni-Verse."

and i think you need to do a little more reading on your cosmic beings.

Apparition says:

"yep youre definitely right."

yeah i know sad isn't it. lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Tevnoba says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Tevnoba says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Gotcha B!tch"
You need to do a little more reading regarding the Marvel Super-Universal Structure if you do not know the difference between the Multi-Verse and the Omni-Verse."

I think you need to read up on White Crown and shut up, but that's just me.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"I think you need to read up on White Crown and shut up, but that's just me."

he needs to do more reading than that.

he is the suppository of knowledge. lol
Post Edited:2007-09-20 23:08:24

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cracks

Phoenix Force.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostPool

way to difficult to choose
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BMEZY
@Tevnoba

i have to disagree with you tevnoba. eternity represents and is the sum of all things in the universe. he is all living thing and all living things is him. phoenix sparked creation and brought life to the universe. she's the guardian of creation and represents creation (life) destruction (death) and ressurrection.. she is the source of ALL life and without her life will cease to exist right?? it is safe to say that without the life that she gives to the universe, eternity would have no sustainence and the universe will be cold, void, and empty.. the fuels the very stars, don't forget. so even if eternity is everything in the universe.. the phoenix force is the source of it all.. as you can see eternity is apart of the Universe #616; which phoenix is holding in her hand. she's not holding multieternity but that doesn't stop the fact that she is the source of what they all are. do you understand?? 

one cannot defeat the other; they go hand in hand, therefore we will never see a battle 

(i hope i haven't failed you lord_oraculous016)
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BMEZY:  ^_^ 
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BMEZY said:
@Tevnoba

i have to disagree with you tevnoba. eternity represents and is the sum of all things in the universe. he is all living thing and all living things is him. phoenix sparked creation and brought life to the universe. she's the guardian of creation and represents creation (life) destruction (death) and ressurrection.. she is the source of ALL life and without her life will cease to exist right?? it is safe to say that without the life that she gives to the universe, eternity would have no sustainence and the universe will be cold, void, and empty.. the fuels the very stars, don't forget. so even if eternity is everything in the universe.. the phoenix force is the source of it all.. as you can see eternity is apart of the Universe #616; which phoenix is holding in her hand. she's not holding multieternity but that doesn't stop the fact that she is the source of what they all are. do you understand?? 

one cannot defeat the other; they go hand in hand, therefore we will never see a battle 

(i hope i haven't failed you lord_oraculous016)

Eternity wins, he is all life in the Universe, not to mention everything else. Jean held an alternte reality in her hands, Eternity holds Universes (plural) in his. 

The 616 Universe is the prime Universe, if it dies so does the Multiverse which why the 616 Eternitywas dubbed "Multi-Eternity" 

The 616 Universe was first creted by the Infinity being which made the abstracts, it was created many times afterwords, none involved the Phoenix force. 

Infinity being

Sise-Neg

Thanosw/HOTU

Alien entity 

None of which includes the Phoenix force, the Phoenix come into being much later on, here is where it comes in. 

I don't have time to post many scans atm but the Phoenix has been defeated and nearly killed many times and life in the Universe was not snuffed out. 

Eternity stomps the Phoenix, period.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#33  Edited By AssertingValor

multi Eternity....................
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BMEZY
@CapitolPunishment

i don't understand  the point of these scans... the universe the Phoenix Force was holding was the 616 Universe and it is canon.. not some alternate reality...it's canon. and you are right saying that Eternity is all life is all life but the Phoenix force is the source of all life and death.. she represents creation, destruction, and ressurrection.

she herself is an amalgamation of both life and death.. she is the fire that gives life in between the void of Oblivion.. we can both agree to the fact that if the Phoenix dies, all life in the multiverse will cease to exist. she is the prime universal force of life. remember what the watcher says in reference to the dark phoenix?? "when dark pheonix rises stars grow cold and universes dies" because of her nature she fuels it all. remember in reference when Galactus tried to forcefully separate the force from Rachel?? when he started the process, the stars started to dim and started dying..omniversal guardian Roma, Uatu the Watcher and even Death itself appeared before Galactus and told him that he cannot separate the host from the Phoenix forcefully, for if he does, all life will cease to exist and no spark of life will ever come about.. this proves how much of a neccessity she is to the universe as a whole. without her as i said eternity would have no sustainence.. no life and would be empty and void since she is the SOURCE of all LIFE even if he is it.. in all actuality she gives him what he embodies. LIFE. and as she gives, she can also take it away, wielding absolute control over all life and death in the multiverse.. Also eternity represents all living beings, this is present tense.. Phoenix wields the power over the unborn "yet to exist.. she was here dating back to Genesis born between the void state of beingg.. before the universe was here to begin with!! As it has the power to draw in power as well as cancel it out to even having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe,as well as
destroy it entirely. are you willing to doubt this?? "Eternity is the universe itself personified and has assumed the collective consciousness of all living things in the Universe and thus he is every living thing and every living thing is him; thus he controls everything in all plains of existence right??" (this quote belongs to lord_oraculous016) well i think it can be stated that the Phoenix

Phoenix is the reservoir of all psionic energy which has, is and will exist in all realities in the multiverse.. psionic energy is what gives life to sentient beings and thus, the Phoenix is the source of Eternity's consciouses which defines who he is (lord_oraculous016).. basically saying that if for any reason the FORCE is defeated.. which i find unlikely, Eternity would starve lacking sustainence because there would be no life left.. the phoenix doesn't even reside in the UNIVERSE ITSELF... her domain is in the white hot room which transcends the physical realm (the universe) connecting with spirit and imagination so she's even beyond eternity!! he has no dominion over her because while he is all life... she is the source and can even tap on the unborn which not even eternity can do!! their both important to each other and Eternity depends on her as she is the guardian of all creation which has been cited millions of times everywhere. 

there's no way you can downgrade this.. i have broken down even in the simplest form so that you can understand. I'm not saying one is superior over the other.. im only pointing out that Eternity would and could not defeat the Phoenix Force and vice versa  

p.s- i got some help from lord_oraculous016.. thank you my friend!!

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternity