Sun dip (optional)

Morals off

KO or Death

No prep

They began a city-block apart

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily

#3 Edited by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

The Plutonian would murder Clark, and not even know how he managed to accomplish it. He'd just think it was because he was stronger.

#4 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals off, Adam and Marvel would basically cancel each other out right? : /

The Plutonian seems like he should be able to beat Supes... Aren't his powers basically reality manip based on how he believes his powers work or something like that?

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (7003 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 may got the edge here . Still Superman is no Joke since i just read the OP . Sundipped no morals Superman wins . Capt marvel wins too

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Team 1 may got the edge here . Still Superman is no Joke since i just read the OP . Sundipped no morals Superman wins . Capt marvel wins too

How poweful is Plutonian?

#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Before anyone jumps on to the Plutonians reality manipulation power set, can we show that he can now his reality manipulation powers other than to duplicate super stregth, heat vision, invulnerability etc ? If he hasn't shown he can do so, then he is still trapped using a power set similar to Supermans but apparently inferior (his strength feats are impressive but not as impressive as Supermans).

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins this. Superman sundips and wipes Plutonian and Black Adam off the map.

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9496 posts) - - Show Bio

Plutonian has RW powers? I didnt even know that since it doesnt seem like he ever uses it. I thought he was just a flying brick.

And it doesnt look like im particularly wrong about that..........so Team 2 ftw

#10 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Plutonian solos

#11 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#12 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Plutonian is a god from what I can tell in his comic, he's BEYOND whatever Superman can do even if he ATE the sun!

#13 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

The Plutonian's page say's that he's more powerful then superman. Basically dudes physical showings can be greater because he is a reality warper and can make what he wants to happen possible. If he wan't to lift a building the size of Mt Fuji with his pinky he could, because reality bends to his will. Damn I gotta start reading Iredeemable.

#14 Edited by SlimJ87D (9355 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Plutonian is a matter manipulator. Not only that, but he is now a telepath as well. His powers work by turning your skin into soft tissue while hardening his possibly as hard as diamond or harder. Superman and Captain Marvel have NO matter manipulation powers and DO NOT have time to figure it out.

@the creator said:

Before anyone jumps on to the Plutonians reality manipulation power set, can we show that he can now his reality manipulation powers other than to duplicate super stregth, heat vision, invulnerability etc ? If he hasn't shown he can do so, then he is still trapped using a power set similar to Supermans but apparently inferior (his strength feats are impressive but not as impressive as Supermans).

Yes, current Plutonian has met his parents which he finds out are celestial like beings and has discovered his matter manipulation abilities. He is now a telepath as well, and can read minds. Everything I posted above he is now aware of due to himself becoming self aware and Qubit has trained him to use his powers almost if not to its full potential now as of the last issue and before this thread was made.

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is like Beyonder and Black Adam vs Superman and Capt. Marvel? If so how can team 2 win.

#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (9355 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2.

Seriously, Team 1 takes it. Black Adam can beat anyone on team 2 and if Superman sundips, it's not going to save him from getting his matter manipulated. He'd be hitting diamond hard skin and muscle with pillow like fist.

Plutonian is aware of his powers and has trained them. please understand that these feats are done physically, they are bending the laws of physics and manipulating reality itself. They are backwards.

1. Reads Quibits mind even though Quibit, one of the smartest peoples in the world who invented teleportation, has resistance against Telepaths.

2. Pull only the rarest matter from the earth.

3. Controls the Moon's Inertia.

4. Makes himself intangible and then blows up a mountain with the snap of his fingers.

#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (9355 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. 

#20 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

PLutonian poops on Supes??? =D

#21 Posted by lannister (120 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ok, Plutonian solo