#1 Posted by torzone (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of a Million Shapes vs. The Incredible Hulk

Conditions:

1. The Hulk is in Character, Plastic Man is NOT
  2. No BFR
  3. Battle Starts 30 Feet away in abandon New York City
  4. Random Encounter
  5. 10 Minutes Prep for Both

Will Plastic Man be able to Defeat the Hulk with his Elastic and mastery over Shapeshifting? Or Will Hulk rip Plastic Man completely in Half?

WHO WINS?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win this the same way he did with Reed Richards, who had hours of prep.

"Be water my friend"

#3 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk plays smart, he should finds the nearest foundry to incapacitate Plastic Man.

#4 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @AngryHulks: Nope. You know why said that? Because Plastic Man fought and defeated Martian Manhunter when he became Fernus (Burning Martian),made of pure fire with psychic abilities, who defeated the entire Justice League.... Plastic Man can do more than Shape-shift and Malleability,he is capable to control his density, regenerate and assimilate lost tissues,like in the Obsidian Age story arc when the Justce League returned to present time,he survived for 3000 years scattered into separate molecules on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#6 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No, Plastic Mans shapeshifting abilities and powers are far more advanced than Mr. Fantastic's..

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Plastic-Man mimic beings who aren't there?

#8 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

does plastic man need to breathe?

#9 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

plastic man can continue to stretch and even if hulk ripped him in half can reconstitute himself only extreme temp changes can really effect plastic man . he is essentially immortal .

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#11 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@rico_3088: nope.

#12 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic man can take this, I don't even know how Hulk would win.

#13 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man, Hulk has no way of defeating him.

#14 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Even extreme temperatures can't affect him,remeber his fight with Fernus and Batman once said that Plastic Man can whistand a nuke!!!

@rico_3088: Nope. Essencialy it's no longer organic

#15 Posted by Nefarious (20295 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man.

#16 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

well then if he doesn't breathe and can't be digested then platic man wins or tie

#17 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: i remember he can be frozen . so i guess just extreme cold?

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Yes,extreme cold work on him!!

#19 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel said:

Plastic man can take this, I don't even know how Hulk would win.

agreed hulk can stretch him but it's no use

#20 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

can hulk thunder clap him to sleep.

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: Nope,even Fernus wasn't capable to do it. If someone wants to defeated Plastic man needs to freeze or create a serum to affect his biology.

read below

@matchesmalone21 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @AngryHulks: Nope. You know why said that? Because Plastic Man fought and defeated Martian Manhunter when he became Fernus (Burning Martian),made of pure fire with psychic abilities, who defeated the entire Justice League.... Plastic Man can do more than Shape-shift and Malleability,he is capable to control his density, regenerate and assimilate lost tissues,like in the Obsidian Age story arc when the Justce League returned to present time,he survived for 3000 years scattered into separate molecules on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean

#22 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't kill him by ripping him into pieces. He can't KO him by hitting him either. Course I don't see how Plastic Man could hurt him unless he could restrain him until he reverted into Banner.

#23 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio
Plasticman wins this if it's a K.O Battle.
and
It's Stalemate if it's to the Death since none can kill the other.\

said

"Hulk can't kill him by ripping him into pieces. He can't KO him by hitting him either. Course I don't see how Plastic Man could hurt him unless he could restrain him until he reverted into Banner."

This guy knows what I'm talking about.
If someone were to destroy Plasticman, he or she can only do through some machine or biological serum that can affect his body, which would require prep Just like:

said:

"@karetaker: Nope,even Fernus wasn't capable to do it. If someone wants to defeated Plastic man needs to freeze or create a serum to affect his biology."

Or anything else I'm not familiar with. xD
#24 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man would win.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile: I think that Banner and either Plastic Man can't win,it's tied

#26 Edited by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: couldnt he expand inside hulk either in his stomach or travel into his brain and pop hulk open? plas isn't in character so ...

#27 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: u mean knock out because ive never heard of hulk putting someone to sleep that way

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Well it's possible,but expand inside his stomach wouldn't affect Banner...about the brain,yes I thin that he can make some brainwashed,but Plastic Man ins't strong enough to pen Hulk's head

#29 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: but he can do some damage internally right? im not content with a tie here lol

#30 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man wins with a passion.

#31 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man.

#32 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: i meant knock out .i was just being "colorful"

#33 Posted by notoverrated (30 posts) - - Show Bio

does gamma work?

#34 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought it was odd how the superheroes who can stretch are usually pretty powerful. I don't know, just is weird to me. Anyways Plastic Man wins.

#35 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins by gamma radiation

#36 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps I'm gonna go ahead and say No.

#37 Posted by SoA (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: i was hoping to see a scan where hulk sedated someone via thunder clap lol

#38 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: lol i wish that would be sweet

#39 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK, HULK, HULK

potatoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk rips him apart.

#41 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Hulk rips him apart.

were you under the impression the fight would be over after that? lol

#42 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Hulk rips him apart.

were you under the impression the fight would be over after that? lol

probably. hulk could just rip him apart and throw him into the sun.

#43 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: oh i was just kidding around dont think i was being a jerk. but i dont think hulk can rip him. his power is to stretch

#44 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@imbackwimps I'm gonna go ahead and say No.

Proof dont just say the word no

#45 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps: You really need to read about other characters,radiation doesn't affect him that much.

@notoverrated: @TheAcidSkull: NOPE

@TERMINATORXX: Please Read OP NO BFR. Plastic Man can do more than Shape-shift and Malleability,he is capable to control his density, regenerate and assimilate lost tissues,like in the Obsidian Age story arc when the Justce League returned to present time,he survived for 3000 years scattered into separate molecules on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. So..Hulk ripp him apart doesn't change nothing,he will reconstruct his body!!

@SoA: The problem with that,is the healling factor and enviromental adaptation of Hulk

#46 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: thats it? Just NOPE.....ow well

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: If you read the comments below yours,that's all you need..thanks for reading

#48 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@TheAcidSkull: If you read the comments below yours,that's all you need..thanks for reading

kk

#49 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Okay,samrt guy...First Eel O'Brian is ver very resitant:once Flash gave him a "molecular rubdown" to turn him from stone to molten lava and he was still able to control his form,he spent 3000 years under the sea, existing as tiny pieces and completely sentient and cognitive the entire time,Supes was shooting backwards from a blow at extreme speeds and Plastic Man intercepts with his body,holds person inside him

Second Eel can become what he wants and control its shape to any kind of situation:He already turns himself into a "body wrap" for someone to hide inside him,elongated one finger that it can enter through Wonder Woman's ear and take out a miscroscopic probe that's affecting her brain,transform in samll forms like Lasso of Thruth,Utility Belt and even can morph into clothes

Third Eel is really fast:In ''stretches'' speed he is capable to catch Impulse running at superspeed

@SoA:II re-read some stories with Plastic Man,he is invunerable to fire,cold,telepathy,don't need to breath and is pratically immortal

#50 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Okay,samrt guy...First Eel O'Brian is ver very resitant:once Flash gave him a "molecular rubdown" to turn him from stone to molten lava and he was still able to control his form,he spent 3000 years under the sea, existing as tiny pieces and completely sentient and cognitive the entire time,Supes was shooting backwards from a blow at extreme speeds and Plastic Man intercepts with his body,holds person inside him

Second Eel can become what he wants and control its shape to any kind of situation:He already turns himself into a "body wrap" for someone to hide inside him,elongated one finger that it can enter through Wonder Woman's ear and take out a miscroscopic probe that's affecting her brain,transform in samll forms like Lasso of Thruth,Utility Belt and even can morph into clothes

Third Eel is really fast:In ''stretches'' speed he is capable to catch Impulse running at superspeed

@SoA:II re-read some stories with Plastic Man,he is invunerable to fire,cold,telepathy,don't need to breath and is pratically immortal

point taken, but can he really hurt hulk, wats the strongest character he has beaten ?