#1 Posted by MrMightyBro (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off.

Both bloodlusted.

No BFR.

Fight takes place In abandoned city.

#2 Edited by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....There is not much Magneto would be able to do to Plastic Man that would really hurt him in a serious fashion. However Magneto has more experience, and is arguably more intelligent. Perhaps this would go to Magneto because he could pile the whole city's metal on top of Plastic Man. Plastic Man would not be killed, but he would be incapacitated.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto stomps.

#5 Posted by darktiger (4252 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Magneto stomps.

that simple way too powerful

#6 Posted by OptimusPrime_700 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto 

#8 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Magneto stomps.

How is he too powerful? I admit Magneto wins, but only because Plastic Man cannot escape from under a cities worth of metal.

Its not really a stomp.

#9 Posted by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

He could get out of the pile of rubble, but Magneto's force field is the issue. Plastic Man could pull this off but it will be hard.

#10 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't tell me that no one here knows that even plastics have atoms. SMH.

#11 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

He could get out of the pile of rubble, but Magneto's force field is the issue. Plastic Man could pull this off but it will be hard.

Not it Magneto kept smashing the rubble on top of him over and over again every time he tried to get out.

#12 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Magneto stomps.

#13 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Magneto stomps.

How is he too powerful? I admit Magneto wins, but only because Plastic Man cannot escape from under a cities worth of metal.

Its not really a stomp.

It is a stomp. It's a murder over kill too considering the OP made them bloodlusted. All Magneto has to do is rip up all of the electrons and bam. All of Plastic Man's atoms fall a part. For those who are wondering, atoms can not exist without the electromagnetism particle of an electron.

#14 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

I never think of Magneto as being that strong because characteristically he does not manipulate the strong or weak nuclear forces, nor does he often manipulate ultraviolet light or other rays.

#15 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Magethor said:

I never think of Magneto as being that strong because characteristically he does not manipulate the strong or weak nuclear forces, nor does he often manipulate ultraviolet light or other rays.

Strong and Weak nuclear forces are not the most important part of an atom and keeping atoms together. It's the Electron. AKA Electromagnetism.

#16 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Magethor said:

Strong and Weak nuclear forces are not the most important part of an atom and keeping atoms together. It's the Electron. AKA Electromagnetism.

Yes, I know....But that wasnt my point. I never think of Magneto being that powerful, because he very rarely shows that sort of feat. On paper he would be able to defeat nearly every hero in marvel and dc because of this. But as I have been told and as the forum rules state, fights and also powers must be in character. So I doubt Magneto would use that sort of power here. Even though he is fully capable of using it.

#17 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Magethor said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Magethor said:

Yes, I know....But that wasnt my point. I never think of Magneto being that powerful, because he very rarely shows that sort of feat. On paper he would be able to defeat nearly every hero in marvel and dc because of this. But as I have been told and as the forum rules state, fights and also powers must be in character. So I doubt Magneto would use that sort of power here. Even though he is fully capable of using it.

Doing that is just ignoring the OP's rules: Bloodlusted.

Reason why Magneto rarely (and he has done before) displays that kind of power is because in-character, he is following moral values. Morals keeping him from just ripping people apart. Magneto is a negotiator; he doesn't just kill people with his full potential. He has no need to.

#18 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Plastic Man was bloodlusted like Magneto, what can he do? He can phase through the forcefield. How is he going to reach Magneto?

#19 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

Even if Plastic Man was bloodlusted like Magneto, what can he do? He can phase through the forcefield. How is he going to reach Magneto?

I never said Plastic Man wins. I only said that Magneto, bar the powers we are discussing, couldnt hurt Plastic Man.

And I guess your right, Bloodlusted Magneto would likely demonstrate that level of power.

And in that case, total stomp.

#20 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87: sure he could escape it would just take a while.