• 96 results
#1 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man vs. Iron Man (Rules included) - A good battle I tell you

Rules

• Earth-616 version of Iron Man and Pre-52 Plastic Man.

• No BFR. No one can leave the premise, a force field is blocking their escape.

• Plastic Man's morals are off and he's bloodlusted fighting at his peak and in his prime. Iron Man's morals are on.

• Fight takes place in a overly populated New York Times Square.

• Fight to the death.

Versus

Taking place in:

FIGHT! >:D (Hope you enjoy it~)

Battle by,

Zjun~ =3

#2 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.~

Oi. At least someone answer. I spent a lot of time on this battle.

#3 Posted by aquaman01 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

I will!!!!!

I heard Plastic Man is actually pretty powerful without all the things you gave him... Can't he change his size?

I think PM wins this, definitely with these advancements.

#4 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fairly sure that Plastic Man should stomp.

#5 Posted by GhostRavage (9575 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man is indestructible and his Shape Shifting is one of the haxest things i've seen. He takes this alone, with the enhancements he stomps even harder...

#6 Posted by AverageInsanity (213 posts) - - Show Bio

What lol? U really beefed up plastic man.

A normal plastic man can easily take shell head.

#7 Edited by AllStarSuperman (23257 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright guys, thanks for answering~... -.-

#10 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I changed up the rules so I'm bumping again.

Anyone?

#11 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

What would sonic attacks do to him?

#12 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_: @glubgluby: Affecting him is all Iron Man needs. The sonic attacks have affected powerhouses and put them in vulnerable positions so that opens them up for attacks. If he's disoriented from the sonic attack there's a number of things Iron Man could do to him while vulnerable. Form a shield around him, shoot microscopic tasers in him, etc.

#15 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: And then what? what can iron man do to kill plastic man?

#16 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@glubgluby: It doesn't say if it has to be a fight to the death in the OP. I assumed that Iron Man would fight to incapacitate since his morals are on. If his morals were off and had to kill him there would be MANY other options Iron Man would have but that's not what the OP said so it's irrelevant.

#17 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: I know, give me a way hed incapacitate him, that sonic attack (if it even worked) wouldnt work forever, plastic man has literally no limits to his shapeshifting his insides arent even organic anymore.

#18 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Fight to the death for the sake of this thread. But yeah, sonics might work. But like @glubgluby said, Plastic Man is literally invulnerable.

And besides, would Iron Man do this among a huge population of people?

#19 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_: Thats a good point, morals on iron man wont use sonics in times square.

#20 Edited by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_: @glubgluby:

I'm not really sure why it wouldn't work. If he doesn't have resistance then it would affect him. So if he was cringing in pain that would leave him very vulnerable for Iron Man to use weapons that would permanently incapacitate or kill him.

If morals were off and Iron Man was going for the kill instead of TKO (tasers and wrapping Plastic Man around a shield not allowed) he could just use his uni-beam to melt him.

Notice the uni-beam heat is going hotter than the surface heat of the sun.
He can use his sonic attacks to target a specific person.

#21 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Plasticman has come back from being reduced to particles before and then spread over a few states. No PIS at all, hes literally indestructible and unkillable. Not to mention the OP gives him a HUGE boost over iron man.

#22 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeesh, no love for Eel.

Let me know when Iron Man can take on Fernus:

#23 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@glubgluby: Oh wow that's crazy. He heals and reforms after that? Can he be knocked out? By electricity, brute force?

This was a guy that could run over 300 mph

Iron Man's reaction speed and travel speed would be more than enough to dodge anything Plastic Man tries to do against him.

#24 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Yeah. Hell, in tower of babel Ra's Al Ghul got his henchmen to exploit his weakness to super cold temperatures and froze him, smashed him into thousands of individual pieces and he got put back together again just fine (though there was some psychological damage, he was completely unharmed in any permanent way).

I doubt Iron Man has on hand a way to actually kill Plastic Man, so at best it's a stalemate in a fight to the death for Tony.

#26 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So does he reform the same way the T-1000 did after the liquid nitrogen freezes him?

#27 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8925 posts) - - Show Bio

plastic man wins

#28 Posted by NICK31898 (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man just uni-beams the crap out of him. Lol.

#29 Edited by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So does he reform the same way the T-1000 did after the liquid nitrogen freezes him?

Kind of. In the instance I'm talking about I believe Wally pieced him back together with superspeed then thawed him, but he very much survived it.

#30 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Well if he doesn't reform on his own then no offense but that feat is kind of irrelevant... If Iron Man melted him into nothing and he can't even reform on his own then how is it a stalemate or win for Plastic Man?

#31 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Well if he doesn't reform on his own then no offense but that feat is kind of irrelevant... If Iron Man melted him into nothing and he can't even reform on his own then how is it a stalemate or win for Plastic Man?

Because he isn't dead and the stipulation of the fight is "Fight to the death." Plastic Man has survived being melted before, too, though his body remained in the same pile of gloop before reforming.

So in the worst case scenario in which Tony instantly destroys plastic man, the fight's a stalemate because Plastic Man isn't dying and he has no way of retaliating against Tony. Best case scenario is Plastic Man goes mega huge (Tony's attacks are lesser than many things Plastic Man has tanked) and starts going at Iron Man with weapons the OP seemingly gave him so that he can hurt Tony.

#32 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7216 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#33 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: At best it's a stalemate. Plastic Man wouldn't be able to even hit Tony much less crack or damage his armor that has tanked nukes and Tony wouldn't be able to fully kill Plastic Man.

Unless Iron Man melts him into goo and feeds him to the Hulk lol.

#34 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: At best it's a stalemate. Plastic Man wouldn't be able to even hit Tony much less crack or damage his armor that has tanked nukes and Tony wouldn't be able to fully kill Plastic Man.

the OP gave plastic man adamantium chainsaws, seemingly with the express purpose of giving him a way to harm Iron Man.

#35 Posted by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

the OP gave plastic man adamantium chainsaws, seemingly with the express purpose of giving him a way to harm Iron Man.

I'd argue even without the chainsaws he'd be able to hurt Iron Man. He was overpowering Fernus during their fight in Trial by Fire. He was also fast and agile enough to catch up to a speeding Impulse so I don't think Tony's too fast for him.

#36 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: If he's going all out he could assuredly knock Tony around, I just don't think that would noticeably damage Tony's newest suits that Marvel has used to prop him up into the powerhouse levels.

#37 Posted by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced I haven't really been keeping up with him to be honest. What kind of stuff have they done to his suits?

#38 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced I haven't really been keeping up with him to be honest. What kind of stuff have they done to his suits?

I mean, Stark has always upgraded his armor like twice a year even going back to the 80s, it's just that now his armor takes hits from Hulk/Thanos/Thor/Sentry/any marvel powerhouse you can name without being noticeably damaged. Plastic Man can pack a whallop but it'd probably be akin to you or I try to break a steel ball bearing.

#40 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19186 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh...why I am being called for this? >_>

I know shit about either of them

#41 Edited by patrat18 (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic man stomps.

#42 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (27680 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was I summoned here again? =O

I have very limited knowledge of both characters, therefore my opinion is past useless here. =/

#43 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: I think you forgot the "don't" part in that last message....

#44 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8477 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_: Why did you call me.

#45 Posted by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

I mean, Stark has always upgraded his armor like twice a year even going back to the 80s, it's just that now his armor takes hits from Hulk/Thanos/Thor/Sentry/any marvel powerhouse you can name without being noticeably damaged. Plastic Man can pack a whallop but it'd probably be akin to you or I try to break a steel ball bearing.

I mean..taking hits from Thor and Hulk is nothing new really. But in this case, are you suggesting that his durability is on the level of these guys? As in if they weren't holding back he'd be able to go punch for punch with say..Sentry?

#46 Posted by jashro44 (26523 posts) - - Show Bio

Your suppose to use the battle call out phone book........

Not sure how heat based attacks affect plastic man. Otherwise I don't think Tony can do anything here.

#47 Edited by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I would. The guy's got an armor for everything nowadays. Maybe not in his base armor that he always has around but they've effectively got him tooled up to deal with most dudes. Like how he instantly chumped Magneto.

#48 Edited by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced Well I meant his standard suit. I'm sure the Godkiller suit(while virtually featless) could hold his own against Thor and Sentry level people but his standard suit is what I'm having trouble believing it could. And to be fair Magneto was distracted during that fight..unless he fought him again in a more recent encounter I'm not aware of.

#49 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Well recent Magneto's been depowered significantly so it wouldn't be a big deal if he won again, but the AvX fight was still pretty silly (much like the entirety of AvX).

#50 Posted by Noone301994 (8745 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Iron Man is more likely to destroy Plastic Man's body before getting taken out by adamantium chainsaws...