#1 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Plastic Man is immune to telepathy(shown when he fought Fernus) but I'm not sure how much damage he could do to Emma. So start posting everybody.

#2 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly

#3 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Plastic Man is practically indestructible, and so is Emma Frost when she is in that crazy form...

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84597 posts) - - Show Bio

Couple questions (cause I honestly don't know)

1. Is he immune to ALL telepathic assaults? Or just the level Fernus can muster?

2. Is he immune to telepathic blasts? What I mean is, there are characters who's mind cant be taken over, but can still be blasted (not sure what its called exactly) I think its called a PSI blast or something.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Couple questions (cause I honestly don't know)1. Is he immune to **ALL** telepathic assaults? Or just the level Fernus can muster?2. Is he immune to telepathic blasts? What I mean is, there are characters who's mind cant be taken over, but can still be blasted (not sure what its called exactly) I think its called a PSI blast or something."

I couldn't tell you if I wanted to. I'm not real big on Plastic Man.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Couple questions (cause I honestly don't know)1. Is he immune to **ALL** telepathic assaults? Or just the level Fernus can muster?2. Is he immune to telepathic blasts? What I mean is, there are characters who's mind cant be taken over, but can still be blasted (not sure what its called exactly) I think its called a PSI blast or something."

1) Excluding blasts, I think so (not 100% though).

2) Good question.

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

that was a great question gambler!

#9 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic man is completely immune to telepathy. Read this. I got this from Wikipedia.

Having no organic brain, he is not vulnerable to telepathy. It is sourced to JLA: Trial by Fire. If you don't believe me, here's the sight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Man#Powers_and_abilities

And then back to the psi-blast point, a psi-blast is basically a telepath forcing another into a telepathic bond and then overloading their mind through that connections with a blast of psychic force on varying levels. So if Plastic Man has no organic brain, then how can Emma get to his mind. That's why it takes telepaths lots of concentration to attack Kitty in her phased form, because her brain isn't really exactly there. And I think Martian Manhunter outclasses Emma, so if Martian Manhunter can't do squat to Plastic Man then what makes you think Emma can.

Emma in her diamond form isn't going to last very long.

My vote goes to Plastic Man.

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"that was a great question gambler!"

Yeah it was! A round on me! To Gambler and his insightful Question!(echo) heh:) jus playin.

#11 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Plastic Man. He has a greater range of abilities, and without her telepathy I'm not sure how much of a chance Emma has. But if anyone thinks otherwise, speak now.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I really dont know on this one. I would say Plastic Man just cause he looks funny when he alter his form.

#13 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

" Wow I really dont know on this one. I would say Plastic Man just cause he looks funny when he alter his form."

LOL! You might want to look him up