User Lists: 0

who wins.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Feats for both will probably be necessary for this thread. I know @wyldsong knows quite a bit about Pitt. I think @luciustheeternal does too. I'd love to see something from Maul though, he looks like an awesome character.

Man-Of-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Maul

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tparks: Problem is, I don't know enough about Maul=)

Pitt is a legit class 100, and he can hang with other heavy hitters (Fairchild, Badrock, Supreme to name a few). He has some psionic/telepathic ability, can dig and move underground faster than most people can run down a street, can make Hulk level leaps, awesome durability and regen, so forth and so on. He's a bad arse.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@tparks: Problem is, I don't know enough about Maul=)

Pitt is a legit class 100, and he can hang with other heavy hitters (Fairchild, Badrock, Supreme to name a few). He has some psionic/telepathic ability, can dig and move underground faster than most people can run down a street, can make Hulk level leaps, awesome durability and regen, so forth and so on. He's a bad arse.

He also was on even standing with a Invincible, and killed it though he was too tired to do anything after that.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Well Maul managed to put a hurting on Captain Atom. Took on an entire team of Youngblood, and only grows stronger and more psychotic as he grows larger.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not en expert on either by any means but I know maul doesn't really work like hulk, he doesnt get stronger as he gets angry, he gets stronger and larger at the same time, from what i know he can do this at will but his intelligence is reduced the larger he gets. His high feats include tangoing with majestic and putting some good blows to captain atom. Low feat is that he was defeated by midnighter (not that low i guess). He is quite durable to blunt force trauma.

Pitt actually grows stronger etc by using pain as a stimulant he can also deal a significant amount of piercing damage with his claws., hes got a great healing factor as well as the ability to read thoughts to some degree. I almost see him as a hulk/wolverine hybrid character.

I think by the time Maul gets big enough to stay with Pitt strength wise his intelligence will be severely depleted. He will be bigger than pitt for sure but I'm not sure that will be an advantage as that will make pitt faster/more agile than he is and able to dish out enough piercing damage to putt him down. he will also be able to anticipate mual's blows because of his mindreading and dodge and attack from underground, He should also be able to heal from whatever maul dishes out and heal under ground.

I have to take Pitt for the majority here

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pitt held hulk to a stalemate,he wills imo

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@captainguts: Great argument for Pitt. But to be fair, Voodoo couldn't read Mauls mind during his fight with Youngblood. As I remember, there was nothing there. I think his insanity will be a henderance, but I don't believe it will be a big problem.

Maul grows big almost instantaneously. He prefers being large. Even at his smallest he has survived hits from Badrock and Diehard at the same time!. Diehard if you need a bit of background, has held his own with the Spawn villain Overtkill.

He has stalemated Super Patriot who has fought Savage Dragon.

He has also survived against Supreme.

I think Maul would eventually knock pitt out, since once he is at his largest, won't even feel the stabs given by Pitt.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like a awesome fight, I'm more inclined to go with Maul though.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Our avatars... this is awkward... okay, looks like you're gonna have to find a new av.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc said:

Our avatars... this is awkward... okay, looks like you're gonna have to find a new av.

This is the only avatar I've ever known...yours is zoomed in closer than mine, so different enough. :P

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@young_murloc said:

This is the only avatar I've ever known...yours is zoomed in closer than mine, so different enough. :P

Okay, I will let it slide this time...

my AV is better :P

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@young_murloc said:

Okay, I will let it slide this time...

my AV is better :P

lol alright :D

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Like I said,these characters are definitely getting out of my range of expertise lol I didnt realize the extent to which maul could grow. I thought that if he got really big pitt may be able to burrow inside of him and dig around until the cut into major blood vessels with class 100 strength. But I guess Maul's durability goes up the larger he grows as well so that may not be an option at that point. its great to get some more info on some awesome that I wish i had read more of. Cheers!