Pit (Kid Icarus) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Sora has been through all games and he is at max level with the Ultima keyblade

-Pit has all his weapons (bow, sword, claws, cannon, etc

-Sora has curaga, firaga, thundaga, blizzaga, and slow

- Pits wings work

Who wins?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora though its been a long time since I played Uprising

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Sora has already fought Roxas. (forgot to include that)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@jmarshmallow: @wolfrazer: Could be good. I'm not sure, though.

Eh, from what I know of Pit (which admittedly is minimal), he's outclassed in speed, strength, and durability.

I'd love to be proven wrong though if Wolfrazer has any thoughts. xD

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

Eh, from what I know of Pit (which admittedly is minimal), he's outclassed in speed, strength, and durability.

Not sure why I was tagged, I don't know either of these characters.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate via flight

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doctor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora would win I love how people think pit is stronger then sora.sora beat sethirolph one on one. He is a powerhouse abs sora beat him and sora beat cloud. Nuff said.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By War_Ruin

@doctor98 said:

Sora would win I love how people think pit is stronger then sora.sora beat sethirolph one on one. He is a powerhouse abs sora beat him and sora beat cloud. Nuff said.

ok?.......

@jmarshmallow said:
@jonez120 said:

@badassporkchop said:

Also Sora has already fought Roxas. (forgot to include that)

ok?....

Pit wins to be completely honest with everyone.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor98 said:

Sephiroth was holding back immensely and wasn't even trying. And Sora fought Cloud once but Cloud wasn't in the right mind. He is a lot more powerful post KH2.

@war_ruin said:

ok?....

How? How powerful is pit exactly?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pit can only fly for five minutes. A lot of his powers depend on what kind of help he is getting from Palutena.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By War_Ruin

@deathhero61 said:
@doctor98 said:

Sephiroth was holding back immensely and wasn't even trying. And Sora fought Cloud once but Cloud wasn't in the right mind. He is a lot more powerful post KH2.

@war_ruin said:

ok?....

Pit was held by a hellish hand by a fire god. He was okay; only his wings were burning. Pit has defeated a grim reaper who's much bigger than him without flying. Pit carried the Great Sacred Treasure canon with no effort. Pit also defeats several Centurion Strongarm who are 100 toners. Pit also defeats Dark Pit twice without the power of flight. Pit can summon two Guardian Orbitars at any time.

While Pit is not really good in the strength department, his durability, speed, weapons, and combat experience triumphs Sora's by a good margin.

@blackwind said:

Pit can only fly for five minutes. A lot of his powers depend on what kind of help he is getting from Palutena.

Not like it matters. Pit can summon two Guardian Orbitars at once without Palutena's help. Pit can jump really high without his wings. Also Pit can use his upperdash arm to fire a small size tornado.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@war_ruin said:
@deathhero61 said:
@doctor98 said:

@war_ruin said:

ok?....

Pit was held by a hellish hand by a fire god. He was okay; only his wings were burning. Pit has defeated a grim reaper who's much bigger than him without flying. Pit carried the Great Sacred Treasure canon with no effort. Pit also defeats several Centurion Strongarm who are 100 toners. Pit also defeats Dark Pit twice without the power of flight. Pit can summon two Guardian Orbitars at any time.

While Pit is not really good in the strength department, his durability, speed, weapons, and combat experience triumphs Sora's by a good margin.

@blackwind said:

Not like it matters. Pit can summon two Guardian Orbitars at once without Palutena's help. Pit can jump really high without his wings. Also Pit can use his upperdash arm to fire a small size tornado.

None of this sounds impressive in comparison to what sora does. A lot of what you mentioned is the type of stuff Sora does regularly........ and you still haven't convinced me that his speed, weapons and combat experience trumps(not triumphs) all you did was post some stuff he did in his spare time, you didn't really tell me how sora has less experience or how Pit was faster or how is weapons are superior to the keyblade..... which i highly doubt considering the type of magic he is capable of............

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Kid Icarus experts?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@deathhero61: I'm assuming "Pit's wings work" means he can fly for an unlimited amount of time. In one Chapter he flew from Earth and into outer space in a relatively short time frame, making him massively hypersonic.

He should be about mountain level in DC since he clashed equally with Hades. Island level in durability, Palutena threw islands at him.

According to Sakurai (Word of God) and Viridi (In-Universe) Phosphora turns into a real lightning bolt, meaning Pit would have lightning level reactions.

Endless Stamina, as he basically solo'd an entire alien invasion. Viridi and Hades only helped by throwing in random mooks and fodder.

I don't know anything about Sora, so I don't know who wins. This is just a few things about Pit.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora curbstomps. Sora has literally defied the laws of physics and dodged lightning by dodge rolling. He has Luke Skywalker level feats.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora