• Captain: Saras Victoria
  • Gunner: Usopp
  • Swordsman: Guts(pre berserk armor)
  • Wildcard: Sai(Naruto)
  • Crew: Southern Waterbenders
  • Parrot: Tony Tony Chopper pre
  • Ship: Going Merry

Dangers/Luck of the Sea

• Buff: A school of 10 sharks have taken a fancy to your ship. They will work for you now!
  • Debuff: *Hiccup* Looks like the wildcard has drunken too much rum. ( Wildcard is intoxicated, but able to fight )

Green Team:

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf-

• Name: The Ocean Masters
  • Leader: Kaine
  • Gunner: Bullseye
  • Swordsman: Eragon Shadeslayer(minus eldunari, death words.
  • Wild card: Toph Beifong
  • Parrot: Dog Venom
  • Ship: Flying Dutchman

Dangers/Luck of the Sea

• Buff: Treasure well found! ( A single member of your group receives a non-standard gear that doesn't break the limits )
  • Debuff: Oh no! A sea monster has attacked your ship before battle and killed 3 crew members.

Rules:

See here for rules on characters: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-pirate-tournament-closed-1665972/?page=1

• No BFR
  • Standard gear unless I said otherwise.
No Caption Provided
  • The fight takes place here. Red team starts at red star, green team starts at green star. Assume the distance is 500 meters apart.
  • You are allowed on the island. It is an empty island with a forest.

Good luck to you both!

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell: Sooo... How Drunk we talking here. Like hammered of his a** or just a little buzzed.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Sooo... How Drunk we talking here. Like hammered of his a** or just a little buzzed.

Enough to get a DUI. So, in the middle of those two options.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm extra gear, i like that. Is armor allowed?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: cool, and ThatGuyWithHeadphones good luck to you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: hey joe you forgot to change my parrot ro igor do i use him or just roll with dog venom?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: also i never really got the go ahead for using predators all the someine did say a rpg will kill them

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok before i begin id like you to bare with me as i cant post pics or scans as i am on mobile.

CAPTAIN: Kaine. Kaine is an imperfect clone of Peter Parker who came out stronger faster with an inhanced precognition and his mark of kaine. This is Kaine post spider island, he is now a 20 tonner but aside from that hes regular.

GUNNER: Bullseye: A mercenary for hire Bullseye is not to be messed with, with his practically superhuman ability to never miss, wether it be guns or throwing projectiles, and his legs laced with adamantium. Bullseye has a Barret 50 cal. Sniper, and an M240 Lmg

SWORDSMAN: Eragon Shadeslayer. Eragon is a human dragon rider who was through an elven ritual he gained enhanced strenght and speed, Eragon is also adept with magic as well as being skilled enough with a sword to take on 20 men. Eragon is armed with his standard armor, his gem belt, his sword Brisingr, but his death spells, jierda, the name of names, wards, and eldunari are restricted.

Wild Card: Toph Beifong. Toph Beifong is a blind girl who comes from a rich earth kingdom family at the age of 11 Toph was credited with being the best or second best earth bender in the world, along with her mastery of earth bending, duento being blind along with regular enhanced senses she developed a seismic sense to feel vibrations, using earthbending, so while she is on any form of earth she can see all around her.

PARROT: Dog Venom: During the spider island event for a time the venom symbiote bonded to a German Shepard named Samson, resulting in Dog Venom. His strength has been dummed to 10 tons.

CREW: Due to gross sea monsters my crew is comprised of 12 Yaujta hunters. The Yaujta (Predators ) are an alien race whos hierarchy depends on how good a hunter you are. These 12 are at the bottom of the chain, able to lift around a ton, with agility and reglexes superior to a human they are the perfect lakceys. They are armed with there x ray helmets wrist blades, and shoulder mounted blasters.

SHIP: The Flying Dutchman from Pirates of the Caribbean. This ia the vessel of Davy Jones and his crew. While not very durable the Dutchman makes up for it with its ability to sail against the wind just as fast as with the wind, the ship is armed with ten cannons on each side, and two triple barreled rotating cannons in the positioned in the bow to do damage strait forward. The Dutchman also has the appearance of an old destroyed ship.

BUFF: With my buff i chose to give Kaine T'Challas anti metal claws.

STRATEGY: Im going to use the Dutchmans appearance to my advantage, since the enemy team doesnt have the buff of seeing my team from a distance, i plan to have all hands go below deck aside from one Yaujta chartering us toward the Going Merry. Once we are in sight ill have the Yaujta go below deck as well, and to have us drift towards the going merry. When we get to around 20 meters away, Four yaujta will man the triple guns and begin to fire on the going merry, another Yaujta will man the wheel making sure we stay bow to bow, the other crew will stay below deck and man the cannons should the going merry veer of course. Once we are within one hundred feet Everyone will come on deck Bullseye, Kaine, and Eragon will climb to the crows nest, and Bullseye will snipe there wheelman, we will then proceed to go full speed ahead strait towards them. Once we are within boarding distance, all Yaujta will begin firing on there ship, meanwhile Toph metalbends our anchors, lifts them up and smashes them into there bow linking them to us. Bullseye begins to fire on there ship with his lmg, while Kaine grabs Eragon and swings over onto there mast. Kaine jumps down and the Yaujta board and begin the fight meanwhile, Toph jumps onto dog venoms back who wall crawls around the going merry bringing Toph to each of their six cannons, who manhles the barrels of each of them reducing the useless while the Yaujta and Kaine destract them. While this is all happening, Eragon uses the spell Brisingr which lights his sword on fire, and catches the going merries masts ablaze, then jumps down to the wheel and catches it on fire along with the back of the stern as well. Now with the waterbenders distracted trying to put out the fires my team retreats back to the Dutchman, Toph unhooks the anchors, and we sail a little ways away. Now that the going merry is unable to flee nor fight back the remaining crew pepper the going merry with our side cannons till it is destroyed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf:

I'll forgo thetypical intro and just jump into the battle plan. My characters information should flow out while we debate, an if you're curious you can just ask.

Normally 500 meters wouldn't be the ideal distance for a fight, but with my gunner and captain, it's won't even an annoyance. Usopp will be able to casually snipe you're team from the safety of our ship, while just using a slingshot. Improbable, yes I know, but it's true.

Loading Video...

>go to 1:25 to really get a full look at the distance.

So the question won't be will he be able to hit you but rather what will he hit you with. Now, considering Toph;s on your team, and the fact that most of my team wouldn't start a battle by killing a 12 year old girl(notice how I said wouldn't start), Usopp won't open with any heavy artillery but will rather use knockout gas.

So unless your team has any defense against that they'll suffer the wrath of God Usopp. But what if they do have defense against that? Well, no matter, thanks to Captain Victoria. While she doesn't have the pure visual prowess of Usopp she has a big a** weapon to compensate. Seras standard gear is the Harkonnen which is a an antitank-rifle.

Loading Video...

go to 1:03 for the specifics on Seras's gun

So with that, reaching your team shouldn't be a problem. Thanks to being a vampire Seras will possesses a "third eye" with allows her to casually see enemy at a far distance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

600 meters btw

Ah I see you posted while I was making mine, no matter, I'll just integrate it with my own.

since the enemy team doesnt have the buff of seeing my team from a distance, i plan to have all hands go below deck aside from one Yaujta chartering us toward the Going Merry.

We didn't need the buff to begin with, thanks to Usopp and Seras, my team can not only see you guys but attack your team as well.

Once we are within one hundred feet Everyone will come on deck Bullseye, Kaine, and Eragon will climb to the crows nest,

Once this happen you'll all be casually shot down(excluding Toph) or gassed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: so your saying your people can see five hundred meters away, thats like the length of ten colossal titans laying down. Not to mention im not so sure your sniper will be able to fully focus on the crows nest with bullseye casually aniping as well, not to mention your ship getting bombarded quite quick due to the triple rotating barrels of cannonfire

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf:

so your saying your people can see five hundred meters away, thats like the length of ten colossal titans laying down.

No, I'm saying Seras can see 600 meters away, and Usopp can probably see even further.

Not to mention im not so sure your sniper will be able to fully focus on the crows nest with bullseye casually aniping as well,

They moment he goes out to go to the crows nest he'll be shot down.

not to mention your ship getting bombarded quite quick due to the triple rotating barrels of cannonfire

You'll probably have to come up a tad closer to do that and while you try Usopp will have shot your team boat and filled it with sleeping gas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: ok bro first off thats not 500 meters hes shootig from, two just becaue she can see 600 dont mean shees always doing that, and third of all im pretty sure in the rules that it says u cant have something that can sink a yacht in three hits and that rifle will

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

bump

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: sorry still new to g comicvine what is bump?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf: It just means to one wants to revive a thread. There is a page on it pinned at the top of the Off-Topics section. I posted that to remind TGWHPs this match exists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: oh ok, unfortunately i suppose not to many people find this interesting. (Sob sob). How are the other matches going?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: oh ok, unfortunately i suppose not to many people find this interesting. (Sob sob). How are the other matches going?

Not as bad as they could be. A few have already been finished and some are still ongoing. I made and update post in the main thread, did you get a notification for it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers