• Leader: Prodigy
  • Gunner: Toki
  • Swordsman: Shiki Ryougi
  • Wildcard: Hei
  • Parrot: Wolf
  • Crew: Compostie Dora Milaje
  • The Ship: Ptolemy

Dangers/Luck of the Sea

• Buff: Your group stops at a small island town and recruits 4 more crew members.
  • Debuff: The Kraken!! The legendary giant squid attacks your ship destroys one mounted weapon of your choice.

Green Team:

@masterkungfu

• Name - Hordes of Terror
  • Captain - Queen of Blades (Starcraft)
  • Gunner - Legolas (Tolkien's Middle Earth)
  • Swordsman - General Grievous (Star Wars)
  • Wildcard - Merlin (BBC TV Series)
  • Parrot - vastatosaurus rex
  • Crew - BX-Series Droid Commando (Star Wars)
  • Ship - SS Venture (King Kong)

Dangers/Luck of the Sea

• Buff: Treasure well found! ( A single member of your group receives a non-standard gear that doesn't break the limits )
  • Debuff: *Hiccup* Looks like the gunner has drunken too much rum. ( Gunner is intoxicated, but able to fight )

Rules:

See here for rules on characters: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-pirate-tournament-closed-1665972/?page=1

• No BFR
  • Standard gear unless I said otherwise.
No Caption Provided
  • The fight takes place here. Red team starts at red star, green team starts at green star. Assume the distance is 500 meters apart.
  • You are allowed on the island. It is an empty island with a forest.

Good luck to you both!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

damn legolas is becoming useless

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@masterkungfu: You have freaking Kerrigan on your team? She is well over the limits for anything of this calibre.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Her TK alone is enough to destroy any enemy ship in seconds.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: Yea, I was really lose on the restrictions here.... That's why I have such a hard punishment for breaking the rules.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joewell: How many crew members do we start out with?

damn legolas is becoming useless

Yeah my fodder could fodderize him. Do you want to go first or me?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: hey man you mind posting on mine and tgwhp's page, he said hed go first but that was a while ago, and i posted too many messages in a row, and id like to get this started

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: sorry but what were your rules for non-standard gear again? I've highlighted the word "gear" and it didn't show up with the rules for it.

is having special armor or another weapon appropriate for this battle or should the gear be something one of the characters have used before?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

@masterkungfu: What they would normally carry around only, unless you have the buff that allows nonstandard gear.

Edit: I misunderstood your question. By non-standard I mean anything they have ever used.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: would a magical item be allowed?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu:Here is my intro. I'll post my strategy later

Captain Prodigy

No Caption Provided

Prodigy already has experience leading his own team while attending Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and working with the Young Avengers. His powers would further allow him to quickly learn the capabilities of his teammates and find the best strategy to utilize all of their abilities.

Powers

Attack Prediction: Prodigy is able to predict physical attacks directed at him, allowing him to easily avoid or counter them. Prodigy was able predict Wolverine's attacks when learning self-defense, managing to holding his own against the veteran X-Men. While Prodigy would not be able to defend against an energy attack, he is able to decipher where the attack would come from. For example, if Cyclops were to fire at him, Prodigy would be able to use his power to learn where the beam would be aimed towards, since Scott uses his skill at aiming.

Psychomimetic: Prodigy's mutant ability allows him to telepathically gain/duplicate the knowledge, mental skills, and abilities (mental and physical). Not only does this make him incredibly skilled and even smarter depending on who's near him, but it gives him a better understanding of his teammates' skills and how to best have them work as a unit (each person's abilities complimenting another), making him a natural leader. A side effect of his powers are self-imposed mental blocks, which prevents him from retaining the knowledge he absorbs, forgetting whatever he has learned after a short period of time (the power is completely involuntary). It's possible that Prodigy's mutant ability could allow him to copy others powers, however it's unknown if he could.

Toki Fujiwara the Gunner

No Caption Provided

Toki is a Code:Breaker, one who is sent on missions to punish evil, who can control magnetism, is an excellent sharpshooter and loves a good smoke. He has powers over magnetism strong enough to lift balls of metal bigger than him and launch them at supersonic speeds. If he were to overuse his powers he would lose them for a period of 24 hours and be left in a child like state.

Swordswoman Shiki Ryougi

No Caption Provided

Lets just leave it at that she is a young woman with a dark and complicated past who has eyes that allow her to see the death of all things. By touching/cutting the faults that all of creation has she can kill anything be it a ghost, disease, or magic.

Hei the Wildcard

No Caption Provided

Hei has the power to discharge electricity which he obtained from his sister in the during the Heaven's War but is just peak human. Hei is such a skilled killer/fighter he has killed several super humans and even earned the name of the Black Reaper before getting his powers, electricity discharges through touch. His standard equipment is a wire used to grapple around the battlefield and two double edged knives.

The Crew's Pet Wolf

No Caption Provided

Wolf is a wolf that was freed from the control of the Brain and MonsieurMallah by Superboy; after the mission was completed, he was taken home with Superboy and the rest of the team. He sometimes accompanies the Team on missions.

A crew full of Dora Milajle(composite)

No Caption Provided

Their name means the Adored Ones and are the personal bodyguards of T'Challa, Black Panther. Their martial arts mixes both magic and science, have allowed two of them to handle Black Panther and Storm, and are proficient in using guns. In this battle they will also have some vibranium equipment.

Our ship, Ptolemy

No Caption Provided

Ptolemy is the mothership carrier for Celestial Being in season 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 that is equiped various GN weaponry.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne. not bad. now my turn hehe

audience and voters go grab popcorn and sit comfortably…………………………….

let's begin with a brief overview of the who and the what is involved in this battle of high seas yargh!

My Captain

Sarah Kerrigan the Queen of Blades

There's really nothing special about her……….....................

Ugh........I'm hideous...........
Ugh........I'm hideous...........

……….....................other than being a highly trained female ghost who got infected by the zerg and has become now their queen and ruler. Just for scares………………..............

Loading Video...

I know. Terrifying isn't it? Makes you wonder what would really happen if the zerg had invaded us today doesn't it? Maybe I should start a blog on it and find out………………

Now you're probably wondering why is she is the captain for the HoT. Well for one she fits the team name perfectly. Secondly she has leadership experience and finally she alone will cause a great deal of grief for your crew………………enhanced physical stats, flight and mobility, TP, TK, energy projection, shields, spores, insane healing factor etc

………………Be afraid. Be very afraid. Fear the Queen of Blades…………………Right! Moving on………………

My Swordsman

Supreme Commander of the Separatist Droid Armies General Grievous

Once a proud Kaleesh warrior who now serves as the leader of the droid armies for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Grievous is notorious for leading many Separatist victories against the Galactic Republic in the Clone Wars, slaying numerous Jedi and striking fear into the hearts of his foes.

Who ya looking at?
Who ya looking at?

Honestly, Grievous is more than capable of leading my crew, definitely more qualified than Kerrigan but for now he's my second-in-command should she fall (which I doubt) the cyborg general takes over. This is nothing new considering he takes orders from Count Dooku. GG is a brilliant tactician with enhanced physical stats, enhanced mobility tolerance to pain, technopathy, up to 4 mechanical arms each carrying a lightsaber in a highly unorthodox but effective fighting style which he excelled at an alarming rate within a few months whereas it takes Jedi/Sith many years to perfect their swordsmanship.…………….

So there you have it. The fearsome GG will give your crew enough trouble (that is if they survive Kerrigan first). Respect him and he may spare the lives of your crew (cough cough)……………..Okay. Moving on……….

My Gunner

Legolas the Elf

Dude's got longer hair than Thor :P
Dude's got longer hair than Thor :P

The Hordes of Terror…………..with an elf??????????? It's true there's nothing terrifying about him but even then he's not to be underestimated. He is a fearless warrior and an expert archer with enhanced mobility, enhanced senses and super accuracy . He is no stranger to taking on foes that vastly outnumber him unfortunately for me, he is drunk and therefore unable to be used properly………………..

My Wildcard

Merlin

Oh I'm more than just a servant boy.........
Oh I'm more than just a servant boy.........

Now you're definitely thinking, this has to be joke. He acts likes a joke. He sounds like a joke. He looks like a joke. He is often dismissed as a non-factor. An uncoordinated, bumbling, disorganized loser servant boy who can't do anything right :P Though you or your crew may look down on him a lot and mistake him for an easy target……………. he's more than just a servant boy. He's actually a sorcerer. In fact Merlin's potential far outstrips anyone on the my crew and possible even yours. Given how powerful he actually is, he can easily turn the tides in my favor if things go wrong……….but I'm not gonna reveal too much of him yet………..hehe

My Parrot

Vastatosaurus Rex the Ravager Lizard King

This killer dino will rip ya crew to shreds
This killer dino will rip ya crew to shreds

Back to nightmare town again. This is my biggest member of the crew, a truly magnificent monster measuring 70 feet in length and weighing up to 10 tons. The V-Rex is a survivor of the catastrophic KT extinction 65 million years ago having evolved to a size twice that of his ancestor T-Rex, the 50 foot long Spinosaurus to shame making him the biggest member of the tyrannosaurid family and the largest carnivorous dinosaur of all time.

The V-Rex is covered with tough armor, a long tail balances out his puny 3 fingered arms and that massive bone-crushing skull of his which can deliver a bite force of 35000 psi. When this monster is set free…….all hell breaks loose……..hehe

My Crew / Fodder

BX-Series Droid Commando

Badass to the Circuit......
Badass to the Circuit......

Now you might be asking what's a bunch of dumb droids gonna do to my crew? I'm glad you asked. These are no ordinary droids, they are the specially designed, rare BX-Series Droid Commando aka commando droids that make the standard droids like a bunch of idiots (which they are btw).

These droids have the template appearance of the B1 Battle Droid, the color scheme, attitude and demeanor of the B2 Super Battle Droid, the firepower of the Droideka, the combat prowess of the IG-100 MagnaGuards and the calculating intellect of the T-Series Tactical Droid.

They are highly tactical, highly dangerous, accurate sharpshooters and skilled fighters that can give Jedi a run for their money with their enhanced physical stats, enhanced agility, stealth and overall ruthless nature, they won't hesitate to kill your crew if given the chance. Each droid is equipped with a E-5 blaster rifles, a thermal detonator and a vibrosword. Some may carry sniper rifles and rocket launchers too………..

My Ship

SS Venture

Nothing impressive.........
Nothing impressive.........

It's nothing fancy but it should get my crew to where they want to go. This ship is tough enough to endure the ocean currents surrounding Skull Island so don't start thinking this vessel is a pile of scrap metal. It also contains a huge supply of firearms and other weaponry that may come in handy.

Now you see, my crew consists of a zerg infected humanoid with a military background, a Jedi slaying maniac cyborg, a fearless elf archer, a magical servant boy, an evolved T-Rex and 15 advanced multi-purpose killer droids on a boat full of weapons. Welcome to the Hordes of Terror! Fear them! Prepared to be boarded, get ready to walk the plank and good luck cuz ya gonna need it matey yargh! :P