• Captain: Jason Grace
  • Gunner: Ruby Rose
  • Swordsman: Blake Belladona
  • Wildcard: Scar
  • Parrot: Hei Bai
  • Crew: Northern Tribe Waterbenders
  • Ship: Fire Nation Cruiser

Luck/Dangers of the Sea:

• Buff: Your group stops at a small island town and recruits 4 more crew members.
  • Debuff: *Hiccup* Looks like the swordsman has drunken too much rum. ( Swordsman is intoxicated, but able to fight )

Green Team:

@jacthripper

• Name: The Party Hard, Hard Party Crew!!!
  • Buggy the Clown
  • Mine
  • Darth Maul
  • Hisoka
  • A Sky Bison
  • Extremis Soldiers
  • Ship: USS Wisconsin

Luck/Dangers of the Sea:

• Buff: The enemy team is spotted in advance! ( 30 minutes prep )
  • Debuff: *Hiccup* Looks like the captain has drunken too much rum. ( Captain is intoxicated, but able to fight )

Rules:

See here for rules on characters: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-pirate-tournament-closed-1665972/?page=1

• No BFR
  • Standard gear unless I said otherwise.
No Caption Provided
  • The fight takes place here. Red team starts at red star, green team starts at green star. Assume the distance is 500 meters apart.
  • You are allowed on the island. It is an empty island with a forest.

Good luck to you both!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jacthripper Arrrghh! Be ye ready fer th' fight 'o ye live, matey?!

I'll have my opener up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Don't expect a lot, it's just gonna be a Frankenstein of old intros with a basic strategy.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Excited to see this one go down.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@jacthripper Again, the first three of these are stolen from my past self and the last three are just pretty rushed. Sorry I'm being all lazy about this.

The Olympian Raiders!

Captain Lightning Beard-Jason Grace!!

No Caption Provided

Jason Grace is the demigod son of the Roman god of the Sky, Jupiter. Being the son of Jupiter grants him powers over lightning and the air, along with some superhuman stats. Because he has attended the roman demigod training camp, Camp Jupiter, for a majority of his life, he is also a superb swordsman.

Strength:

Jason raised his javelin to block the giant's next strike-a big mistake. Don't fight force with force, a voice chided him-the wolf Lupa, who told him that long ago. He managed to deflect the spear, but it grazed his shoulder, and his arm went numb.

The Lost Hero pg 461

Jason is able to block a spear strike from a giant who causes the ground to shake by slamming his spear into the earth.

One last time Jason flew at [Clytius], kicking him in the chest, and the giant's breastplate shattered. Clytius staggered backward..He fell to his knees, and the demigods encircled him

The House of Hades pg 560

He can break through a large metal breastplate with a kick.

Piper and Jason went to work on Hygeia. They slashed through the statue's knees

Blood of Olympus pg 335

Can cut through the metal knees of an statue.

Durability:

Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest...[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet

The Lost Hero pg 22

Even at the beginning of the series Jason can take enough lightning to "kill twenty men."

Jason managed to avoid the prongs of the trident again, but the giant swung the other end around and smacked him in the chest.

Blood of Olympus pg 265

Tanks a hit from a super strong giant.

One last try: Jason took a deep breath and charged.

Enceladus let him approach, grinning with anticipation. At the last second, Jason faked a strike and rolled between the giant's legs. He came up quickly, thrusting with all his might, ready to stab the giant in the small of his back, but Enceladus anticipated the trick. He stepped aside with too much speed and agility for a giant, as if the earth were helping him move. He swept his spear sideways and met Jason's javelin-and with a snap like a shotgun blast, the golden weapon shattered.

The explosion was hotter than the giant's breath, blinding Jason with golden light. The force knocked him off his feet and squeezed the breath out of him.

The Lost Hero pg 462

Jason gets up from a big point blank explosion that created a 30 foot crater.

Speed/Reactions:

Jason swung at the first spirit. His blade passed through it and the creature's smoky form disintegrated. The second spirit let loose a bolt of lightning, but Jason's blade absorbed the charge. Jason stepped in-one quick thrust, and the second storm spirit dissolved into gold powder

The Lost Hero pg 23

He absorbs a bolt of lightning from a spirit.

This time Jason's senses were on high alert. He felt the air ripple as an arrow materialized, racing towards Nico's chest.

Jason intercepted it with his sword and deflected it sideways.

House of Hades pg 285

Jason blocks an arrow that wasn't even shot at him and only became visible mid-flight.

Half flying, half leaping, Jason landed on the giant's scaly reptilian knee and climbed up the giant's arm before Porphyrion even realized what had happened.

The Lost Hero pg 510

He can run up a Giant before it realizes what happened.

Skill:

[Piper] rolled to the edge of the road and looked back, dazed and horrified, as [Percy and Jason] crossed swords, gold against bronze. Sparks flew. Their blades blurred-strike and parry-and the pavement trembled. The first exchange only took a second, but Piper couldn't believe the speed of their sword fighting.

Mark of Athena pg 129

Can battle evenly with Percy Jackson ( Who has defeated the God of War, deflected bullets, and destroyed armies of monsters ). They're able to strike and parry each other multiple times a second and hit so hard the ground shakes.

Jason kept fighting, spinning his javelin-slicing through ghosts, knocking ghouls off their feet.

The Blood of Olympus pg 36

He's taking on an army of ghost. I believe it was stated to be over a hundred, so it's pretty impressive.

Lit charged.

The guy was fast. He slashed and sliced, and Jason could barely dodge the strikes, but his mind went into a different mode-analyzing patterns, learning Lit's style, which was all offense, no defense.

The Lost Hero pg 358

Dodges attack from Lit as he shows his tactical mind.

Lightning:

Thunder rumbled. Outside, the sky turned black.

"You know another good use for gold?" Jason said.

Midas raised his eyebrows, suddenly excited. "Yes?"

"It's an excellent conductor of electricity."

Jason raised his javelin, and the ceiling exploded. A lightning bolt ripped through the roof like it was an eggshell, connected with the tip of Jason's spear, and sent out arcs of electricity that blasted the sofa to shreds. Chunks of ceiling plaster crashed down. The chandelier groaned and snapped off its chain, and Midas screamed as it pinned him to the floor.

The Lost Hero pg 359

Destroys a golden mansion's roof with lightning.

Just then, thunder boomed overhead. Lightning flashed, and the bars on the nearest window burst into sizzling, melted stubs of iron.

Jason flew in like Peter Pan, electricity sparking around him and his gold sword steaming.

House of Hades pg 91

His lightning can melt iron instantly.

With a deafening blast, a white-hot bolt arced from the sky, straight through Jason's body as he leaped, wreathed in lightning, at the giant king.

Blood of Olympus pg 405

He can cover his entire body in lightning.

An arrow whistled toward Jason's face. He blew it aside with a gust of wind, then cut through a line of sword-wielding ghouls and noticed a dozen suitors regrouping by the fountain to charge Annabeth. He lifted his javelin to the sky. A bolt of lightning ricocheted off the point and blasted the ghosts to ions, leaving a smoking crater where the earthen fountain had been.

Blood of Olympus pg 37

Can ionize monsters and destroy a stone fountain, along with block an arrow with wind and cut down some ghosts.

Also, this is a strange place to mention this, but you can see that he's wielding a javelin opposed to the sword he has been. You see, he uses a magical sword that can changed between to the two instantly.

Wind:

Last section, sorry if this has been a little bland. It'll get better once the debate starts.

As [Jason, Leo, and Piper] ascended, Jason gathered the wind and clouds around him. The sky responded with frightening speed. Soon they were in the eye of a maelstrom. Lightning burned his eyes. Thunder made his teeth vibrate...Gaea tried to disintegrate, but the winds kept her aloft.....Gaea turned to loose white sand, but Jason summoned a squadron of venti who churned around her, constraining her in a cocoon of wind.

Gaea fought back. When she wasn't disintegrating, she lashed out with shrapnel blasts of stone and soil that Jason barely deflected.

Blood of Olympus pg 461

He can create storms powerful enough to hold the Primordial Goddess of the Earth in the sky. He can also summon Venti, storm spirits, to do his bidding.

He summoned the winds and tossed tossed three ghouls off the side of the hill like rag dolls. He skewered a fourth, then willed his javelin to shrink back into a sword and hacked through another group of spirits.

Blood of Olympus pg 37

Powerful enough to ragdoll people sized ghouls.

Jason summoned gusts of wind to last aside javelins and arrows. He deflected a vial of Greek fire right up the throat of a gryphon, which burst into flames and spiraled into the pit.

House of Hades pg 505

His wind also makes a great defense.

Ok. I'm done with this for now. It's already ridiculously long. But at least I won't have to bring a lot in later..

Crimson Cannonteer-Ruby Rose!!

No Caption Provided

Ruby Rose is a Huntress in Training from Beacon Academy. She's superhuman in all areas and is an absolute beast with a scythe.

Loading Video...

Watch from beginning to end.

This should give you a good idea of what Ruby can do. As you can see, she has amazing physical abilities along with her adeptness with her sniper/scythe Crescent Rose. In this video Ruby destroys an army of Beowolves without even breaking a sweat. Near the end, she is even able to kill a dozen or so of them before her shells can hit the ground.

Loading Video...

Watch from 2:40 to 4:40

In this fight Ruby destroys some goons that were robbing a store. Nothing special. The only reason I posted this is because it shows that she's a bullet dodger ( 3:45 ), if that wasn't obvious from the first video.

Now you might have noticed that those guys weren't getting sliced in half by Rubys scythe. That's because everyone in this universe has something called an Aura ( except the Creatures of Grimm, like those Beowolves ). It's basically acts as a force field that protects the user of it. While it can be overpowered, it could definitely help in nullifying attacks that would normally be fatal.

Loading Video...

1:45-4:45

Several awesome things happen in the video above. First off, they're fighting a giant bullet-proof bird monster called a Nevermore. It easily shatters tons of stone and tanks point blank explosions, so it's fairly durable. Now, Ruby doesn't even use her semblance in the video above, no. She's able to run upon falling debris with ease without it. Then, she shows that she isn't a dimwit by coming up with a plan to kill the Nevermore, it's rather insane, but it works. This plan of her's includes her getting shot out of a giant freaking slingshot to grapple the giant freaking death bird with her scythe, then run up the giant freaking cliffside with only the aid of her sniper-rounds and some anti-gravity glyphs from Weiss, and rip the head off of the giant freaking bird, who, lemme remind you, was ramming through huge stone columns and tanking explosions to the face. If you're not impressed by that, then I don't know what to say.

scene.

Loading Video...

While only 3:00-3:40 is necessary for the feats, I'd recommend watching the whole thing, because its frickin' awesome!

In this final friendly little food fight, RWBY shows off her skill and speed even more, going so fast that she creates a vortex powerful enough to slam everything in her path against the wall.

Black Buccaneer-Blake Belladonna!!

No Caption Provided

Blake Belladonna is a huntress in training and a member of the monster fighting team RWBY. She is a Faunus, the oppressed race of half animal people in her world. As a child, Blake was apart of the terrorist organization White Fang, but later left after she found out of their violent ways. After leaving the White Fang, Blake enrolls at Beacon Academy, a school for training Huntresses and Huntsmen. In combat, it is apparent Blake has great skill. She wields her "Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe" Gambol Shroud with extreme efficiency. All in all, Blake isn't one to be messed with.

Loading Video...

In the above video, Blake and another Faunus named Adam battle through a train full of robots. Blake and her partner both mow down these bots with absolute ease. Some impressive things from Blake in this video include blocking machine gun fire from the robots, cutting through the metal of them, tanking charged shot from the Spider Droid that knocked her through a thick metal door, and just generally destroying these robots built for defense.

Loading Video...

You can stop after 1:20.

In this scene, Blake takes down Roman Torchwick, which is no small feat on it's own, as Roman has casually deflected bullets and fought evenly with other top tier fighters of this verse. But not only does Blake beat Roman in this fight, she stomps him. Another thing shown in this scene is the use of her Semblance. A Semblance is an ability everyone in this universe has. It varies from person to person. For some it's extreme speed, for others it's magnetism, and etc. Blake has the ability to create clones of herself. Normally, these clones last only for a second and can do little. You can see them in the first video, looking more like after images. But when paired with dust, a substance that allows elemental powers, her Semblance becomes more powerful. In the Roman fight, Blake uses this several times. Making an exploding clone to knock Roman back, a stone clone for cover, and an ice clone to catch her opponents weapon. She also shows off some kind of sword energy projectile thingy, which hasn't really been explained. But it's powerful enough to rip apart the floor of the train they're on, so it'll be useful.

Another trait that is shared throughout the people of the RWBY universe is an Aura. Aura is explained as a manifestation of ones soul that protects the user. It basically acts as a force field and allows extra durability for users of it.

Body Butchering Bucko- Scar the Ishvalan!!

No Caption Provided

Scar is the mass murdering alchemist from the FMA series. In his right arm he wields the power of destruction. The ability to decompose anything with a touch. In his left he holds creation, being able to generate small structures with a simple tap. When he combines them both he becomes an extremely powerful assailant that is not to be taken lightly.

Loading Video...

Beginning-3:30 then 4:10-5:20

Here Scar fights the two alchemist Edward and Alphonse Elric. This is a great showing of his non-biological destruction and his bullet dodging speed.

And this is what happens when he does it to the fleshy parts of a human:

It just kind of turns the touched part to mush.

Now, there is obviously more, but I'm writing this in now now and have little time, so we gotta move on.

The Spirit Swashbuckler-Hei Bai

No Caption Provided

Hei Bai is a panda-monster spirit from Avatar. He has the strength to crash through building and sonic screams that can do the same.

Loading Video...

6:30-8:30

Just proof of what I've already said.

My goodness these are getting more and more sloppy as we go on..

The Northern Water Tribesmen and The Fire Nation Cruiser

My crew is composed of people who manipulate ice and water and my ship a large metal coal powered ship with trebuchets across. Lookie:

No Caption Provided

Ok. And that makes me done with openers. Again, sorry that this was terrible. I'll give you better when the real debate part comes around.

Strategy:

*I reserved the right to remaster my plan completely once I know more of your group*

Step 1: Walking the Plank

When the battle starts, a majority of my group will jump ship. 2 waterbenders will take Scar and bend the water around themselves, making an air bubble so the can walk under the sea. Those two will stealthily lead Scar to your ship.

At the same time Jason will lift himself, Ruby, and the slightly drunken Blake and fly them into the sky. The will go high into the air, out of the reach of your weapons, and fly over top of your USS Wisconsin, dropping off the RWBY gals on the island.

Step 2: Bull Rush

Meanwhile, back on the boat, the waterbenders will be steering the Cruiser directly towards your ship. Some will be above deck, firing flaming boulders, some will be steering the ship, and some will be below deck, waiting to get near. Once they get close enough, they will drive the Cruiser directly into your Pirate's Ship. Hei Bai will hop out from the bottom of the deck and start causing having, zipping around and wrecking everything. The waterbenders that were on the ship will go underwater and attack the USS Wisconsin from below with water and ice. This will simply cause lots of havoc upon your ship and hopefully make some holes in it and weaken some people.

Step 3: *BOOOOM* BZZZZZTTT!!!

Scar at this point will be under your ship. He will be lifted to the under belly and he will tap it, creating a massive hole and most definitely bringing down your ship. He will continue to destroy your boat until it is fairly sunken, then he will retreat with any of the living waterbenders.

Jason will now call down a large bolt of lightning onto your members. Since they are either on metal or in water, they will hopefully die. Jason will continue the onslaught until he is nearly out of power, then he'll fly to the island with the rest of his team.

To recap:

• Everyone important except Hei Bai leaves the ship.
  • Scar goes underwater with some waterbenders.
  • Jason takes to sky with Blake and Ruby.
  • Blake and Ruby are dropped off on the island.
  • Jason flies over your ship.
  • The Fire Nation Cruiser is driven into your ship at full speed.
  • Hei Bai and the waterbenders cause as much damage as possible.
  • Scar is simultaneously destroying the under belly of the ship.
  • My remaining team leaves the area underwater.
  • Jason rains down lightning to kill your peeps.
  • The Olympian Raiders go to the island for some chill time.

Again, when I know more of your team I will most likely completely dump this plan. It's just here for now. I'm also half asleep right now, so if you want clarification on anything in this post, just ask.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I won't be able to post until Monday at the earliest, it seems you still need to post a strategy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: If you're going to change your strategy the moment I counter it (it says you have the right to completely remaster your strategy) just remove it altogether. It's like taking a move back in chess, it's not quite fair to your opponent.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: If you're going to change your strategy the moment I counter it (it says you have the right to completely remaster your strategy) just remove it altogether. It's like taking a move back in chess, it's not quite fair to your opponent.

I wasn't gonna change it when you countered it. I was gonna change it once you did your opener and I knew more of your characters, if necessary.

How is it not fair? It's not putting you at any sort of disadvantage or anything.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: If that's the issue, here is the most basic rundown I can give you

Buggy- Immune to blades, can seperate body parts

Darth Maul- Saber,+Force+Rage

Mine- Sniper/Gun girl can get pretty heavy firepower

Hisoka- Wildcard as hell, his powerset revolving around the manipulation of his aura in the form of "Bungee Gum" essentially allowing him to expand and contract parts of his aura at will.

Sky Bison- duh

Extremis- hot, healing, strong, fast

It wouldn't be fair because I could counter all your moves, and then you could change citing that you did not know my characters capabilities, which in the fight, you wouldn't anyways (unless we've been given knowledge?)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Fair enough. If I wanted info first I should have just waited. You can go ahead and counter, I won't change.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Ok, will do. My post will go up sometime tomorrow (PC access is the issue, I have my debate mostly written.)

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Here we go!!!

PARTY HARD! HARD PARTY!

That's right! My crew is not only here to kick your crew's @$$ but is also here to party! I'll finish this quickly and party on some graves with some sweet treasure!

Now to introduce my crew, starting with our illustrious Captain...

No Caption Provided

Buggy the Clown

Buggy is one of the wimpiest mightiest pirates ever! Even the powerful Pirate Emperor Shanks treats him like a brother! One of the 7 Warlords, Buggy is a fearsome foe! Buggy is a scatter man, it means he can separate his body parts at will, and is also to cutting attacks, just watch.

Loading Video...

Of course, for this fight, it seems that he partied a bit too hard and is now tipsy. Have no fear though, it shouldn't take much to get him in fighting form! After he is a pirate whose main source of liquid intake is alcohol.

And now... My gunner!

No Caption Provided

Mine

Mine is my long range assassin! She's a self-proclaimed "genius sniper" and she's accurate enough to show it! Her weapon, the Imperial Arm Pumpkin is capable of increasing its' firepower depending on how much emotional duress the user is under. Generally, the term used is "when in a pinch." Mine is a very good sharpshooter, capable of making the headshot from more than a half mile away when the guy had crowd cover. She should be able to nail anyone here if they aren't ready.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With that out of the way, let's move on to my fearsome swordsman

No Caption Provided

Darth Maul

Darth Maul is a savage beast, and one of the most skilled duelists in the Star Wars Universe. In addition to this, he has massive force potential, allowing him all kinds of crazy superhuman feats. For now, I'll start off with his most memorable accomplishment- Killing Qui-Gon Jinn.

NOOOOOO!
NOOOOOO!

He's going to have some fun here, but someone who might have even more fun? My wildcard

No Caption Provided

Hisoka

Hisoka is many things: a hunter, magician, a psychopathic killer (you get the point). However, my questionable Wildcard here is possibly the most dangerous man on my team. Why? Bungee Gum! Hisoka is a transmuter, meaning he can change the properties of his aura to take both the properties of rubber and gum, allowing it to be possibly the most versatile power in the series. To give you an idea of what he can do.

Loading Video...

Wait, no, that's wrong...

Oh well, I'll come back to Hisoka

No Caption Provided

Sky Bison

The crew's "parrot" is simple enough. It's a flying 10 ton six legged cow. He'll be doing some transportation. Now onto my grunts

No Caption Provided

Extremis Soldiers

They're hot, they're healing, and they hit hard! These guys are quite the useful fodder, as they not only are superhuman in pretty much every way, but they also burn hot enough to melt through steel. These guys are a waterbender's worst nightmare.

Kicking Your @$$

When the battle starts, a majority of my group will jump ship. 2 waterbenders will take Scar and bend the water around themselves, making an air bubble so the can walk under the sea. Those two will stealthily lead Scar to your ship.

Scar at this point will be under your ship. He will be lifted to the under belly and he will tap it, creating a massive hole and most definitely bringing down your ship. He will continue to destroy your boat until it is fairly sunken, then he will retreat with any of the living waterbenders.

Everything wrong with your plan

• Need to breathe much? We're 500 meters (more than a quarter of a mile) apart, you're going in essentially blind at the bottom of the sea, and you're moving at walking speed, unless you have any feats of being able to move faster against the water pressure. You won't do anything with this except kill two water benders and Scar. This is idiocy, if not insanity.
  • The belt armor protecting the hull is over 12 inches thick and inclined at 19 degrees from vertical, to protect the ships from armor piercing shells. Behind this, there is even more hull, so you'd have to destroy as much as 3 feet of steel. I've never seen Scar destroy that much metal.
  • Even if you did manage to tear a whole in the ship in this manner, the resulting vacuum would kill everyone involved anyways.
  • It was my immediate intention to pull back around the curve of the island, so you wouldn't have line of sight, so that probably have to walk even further.

The USS Wisconsin is capable of going at 32 knots, and weighs 58,000 tons. This make it a little bit bigger than your ship, and a little bit faster than your ship. In addition, you can't use the catapults. Why? Because they break the destructive limit, as shown when attacking the Northern Water Tribe.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, they actually have about as much destructive power as one of the cannons on my ship.

At the same time Jason will lift himself, Ruby, and the slightly drunken Blake and fly them into the sky. The will go high into the air, out of the reach of your weapons, and fly over top of your USS Wisconsin, dropping off the RWBY gals on the island.

Unfortunately, this isn't going to happen as easily as you may think. Mine is capable of hitting targets from quite a ways out, And she's riding my pet, a Sky Bison (with Hisoka). So she's in the air, the before you due to prep. I'd bet a rather large wager that she can tag Jason with her sniper rifle, and kill him. Even if Jason is somehow warned, he's going to have to take evasive action, which isn't so easy when you're carrying two people (should a drunk person really be carried through the air?). Odds are, you've killed another three of your crew.

Jason will now call down a large bolt of lightning onto your members. Since they are either on metal or in water, they will hopefully die. Jason will continue the onslaught until he is nearly out of power, then he'll fly to the island with the rest of his team.

If there's one thing I tend to hate about comicvine, it's the fact that physics and reality tends to be outright ignored. Regardless, striking a battleship with a bolt of lightning, which outright failedto kill Percy Jackson, without the curse, will literally do nothing. When lightning strikes pavement, it blackens it, it's not going to transfer any lasting damage over a battleship that's bigger than a football field, especially considering everyone on my team is wearing shoes. So you just wasted a lightning bolt.

Still if Jason hasn't been shot by Mine yet, and is still flitting about like a cowardly sparrow, I'll have my slightly inebriated Buggy the Clown take him down. How? Buggy can essentially fly as well, with his feet still on the ground and the rest of him in the air. Jason, being the fighter he is, will engage Buggy, only to find himself doomed. Why you may ask? Buggy is a scatter man, which means that any sword slice, which is currently Jason's only weapon, will be useless. He'll go down quickly enough, stabbed from multiple directions, maybe even one of Buggy's feet will come help, and since you just used your lightning, you'll have to rest a moment.

This leaves Hei Bai, your pet. Now Hei Bai is a Forest Spirit, so I actually am going to question how you're using him in a mortal plane not even close to his forest, or why he's enraged in the first place, it seems highly unlikely that he's going to be able to do anything.

Regardless of the absurdity of his existence in this fight in the first place, he still must be dealt with. How will this happen? With the limits to his durability, I'm going to have Darth Maul deal with him, as it takes a monster to fight a monster. Maul is vicious, and can kill deadlier beasts with his bare hands. Here, he'll just kill Hei Bai with his lightsaber since the beast has no feats against this type of cutting power, and Maul is significantly faster, resulting in a rather quick end for your team.

Conclusions

• Scar drowned with some water benders, or surfaced and is now obvious to anyone who see's him. Mine could pick him off maybe, or maybe an Extremis soldier or three could kill him off.
  • Jason is dead through some means, and he's probably dropped the RWBY gals, who may or may not have survived the fall. I'll have Hisoka deal with them, he seems ideal for the job, maybe have some Extremis soldiers help.
  • Hei Bai is about to get slaughtered by Maul.
  • The extra waterbenders, I guess Mine just has some more target practice. I could even have the Extremis soldiers deal with them, water based attacks will just evaporate on someone hot enough to melt through metal.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Bah. You people. Being all good at this. Ya sicken me! I'll probably have something up at sometime this weekend at the latest. I just realised I made this at the end of the school year with all the finals and stuff. And that I was hardly conscious while making my opener and should have dumped it when you gave me the chance. But too late now! Anyways, I'm just trying to distract myself from homework with this post.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Tell me about it, I typed all the strategy in my Latin class a few days ago, and it still took me an hour to get the post looking right, and now I'm doing my AP Bio homework so I can pass the class. I've obviously got my priorities straight.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: sorry for butting in but rwby red is sick, is this a series?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: RWBY is an American Anime (and therefore not anime) just google it and you can watch.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: No problem

If you're looking to watch an anime though, it's at the bottom of my to watch list. I would recommend Parasyte- the maxim over it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Parasyte is awesome!

But you got me here. I wouldn't be able to effectively beat your team without ignoring points or lying. I'd rather quit than go down without honor, so that's what I'll do. You pass to the second round.

But if you still wanna go against me, we could do a CaV or something after I finish this tournament.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I would love to do a CaV sometime, I should probably finish the one I have with Eisenfauste first.