Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cavalry

Mismatch of the century.

Pinhead, curbstomp.

Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His favorite form of attack is summoning these hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling in several directions to rip them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds. He is at once charismatic and terrifying, and can often persuade others to perform horrific acts to his favour.

It is not known if Pinhead's power exceeds that of other Cenobites, although he was once killed by the Channard Cenobite after remembering his human life. In Parts 3 and 4, Pinhead creates Cenobites from his victims, which tend to be physically manipulated to resemble an aspect of their human lives with special abilities granted in the process. Pinhead is rarely without an entourage of such beings.

When the Pinhead character's inhuman evil (Unbound Pinhead) manifests in the world in Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, it seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transfer matter to different forms whether it be living or non living, create and control fire, animate objects, and the like. Towards the end of the film, Pinhead's human side suggests that he is no longer bound by the rules governing other Cenobites (suggesting others among them might have such power).

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cavalry summed it up, Scorpion isn't on Pinhead's league

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Pinhead wins here. Scorpion vs Pinhead is like Memphis Bleek vs Jay Z

lol
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stance Castro

Pinhead is pretty powerful, but saying the demon specter Scorpion is no match is pretty much tunnel vision thinking. Scorpion is immortal just like Pinhead, he can teleport, make himself intangible (he is a ghost), ninja keen senses, reaction time, speed, reflex, strengh, and endurance. Master of whatever he does which is fighting.. Is master of Hells Fire. Scorpion is by definition in par to Pinhead. I think this is a great match which Scorpion might be able to win. In the 2nd or 3rd HellRaiser movie Pinhead died by the Doctor in his own hell.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"Pinhead is pretty powerful, but saying the demon specter Scorpion is no match is pretty much tunnel vision thinking. Scorpion is immortal just like Pinhead, he can teleport, make himself intangible (he is a ghost), ninja keen senses, reaction time, speed, reflex, strengh, and endurance. Master of whatever he does which is fighting.. Is master of Hells Fire. Scorpion is by definition in par to Pinhead. I think this is a great match which Scorpion might be able to win. In the 2nd or 3rd HellRaiser movie Pinhead died by the Doctor in his own hell."
But the movies are made for the Horror Villians to lose... Pinhead, Freddy, Jason, Pumpkinhead... all lose at the end of the Horror Movies. But back on subject... Scorpion is indeed a powerful demon but he is no match for Pinhead's magical abilities
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Pinhead is pretty powerful, but saying the demon specter Scorpion is no match is pretty much tunnel vision thinking. Scorpion is immortal just like Pinhead, he can teleport, make himself intangible (he is a ghost), ninja keen senses, reaction time, speed, reflex, strengh, and endurance. Master of whatever he does which is fighting.. Is master of Hells Fire. Scorpion is by definition in par to Pinhead. I think this is a great match which Scorpion might be able to win. In the 2nd or 3rd HellRaiser movie Pinhead died by the Doctor in his own hell."
But the movies are made for the Horror Villians to lose... Pinhead, Freddy, Jason, Pumpkinhead... all lose at the end of the Horror Movies. But back on subject... Scorpion is indeed a powerful demon but he is no match for Pinhead's magical abilities"
I could agree with you King Saturn, but Scorpion isn't just magical... He is inholy. he is protected by the Devil. If Quan Chi (a very powerful immortal wizard) fears Scorpion, then what does that have to say about Pinhead?

Pinhead = Quan Chi
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
But the movies are made for the Horror Villians to lose... Pinhead, Freddy, Jason, Pumpkinhead... all lose at the end of the Horror Movies. But back on subject... Scorpion is indeed a powerful demon but he is no match for Pinhead's magical abilities"
I could agree with you King Saturn, but Scorpion isn't just magical... He is inholy. he is protected by the Devil. If Quan Chi (a very powerful immortal wizard) fears Scorpion, then what does that have to say about Pinhead?

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"
Pinhead and Quan Chi are not equal... Quan Chi is a powerful wizard. But Pinhead is almost more along the lines of Mephisto than a actual sorcerer
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"
Pinhead and Quan Chi are not equal... Quan Chi is a powerful wizard. But Pinhead is almost more along the lines of Mephisto than a actual sorcerer"
i can't agree with that, because Mephisto is the Heart of Mainstream Hell. Pinhead is the Heart of the Pandora's Box. He is similar to Juggernaut's master (Cyorax?) rather than Mephisto. Mephisto can come and go when he pleases.. Pinhead needs to summoned by opening the Pandora's Box otherwise he is just trapped in there.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"
Pinhead and Quan Chi are not equal... Quan Chi is a powerful wizard. But Pinhead is almost more along the lines of Mephisto than a actual sorcerer"
i can't agree with that, because Mephisto is the Heart of Mainstream Hell. Pinhead is the Heart of the Pandora's Box. He is similar to Juggernaut's master (Cyorax?) rather than Mephisto. Mephisto can come and go when he pleases.. Pinhead needs to summoned by opening the Pandora's Box otherwise he is just trapped in there.

"
I aint talking in terms of their position. I mean in terms of raw power... there are both powerful magic users. Where as Scorpion is a demon who uses Hellfire on occasions... and takes losses to Humans in Mortal Kombat.
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"

"
I aint talking in terms of their position. I mean in terms of raw power... there are both powerful magic users. Where as Scorpion is a demon who uses Hellfire on occasions... and takes losses to Humans in Mortal Kombat. "
Very powerful humans. Humans that could solo some teams of Marvel. If you wanna go there, didn't Pinhead lose to humans?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"

"
I aint talking in terms of their position. I mean in terms of raw power... there are both powerful magic users. Where as Scorpion is a demon who uses Hellfire on occasions... and takes losses to Humans in Mortal Kombat. "
Very powerful humans. Humans that could solo some teams of Marvel. If you wanna go there, didn't Pinhead lose to humans?"
Very Powerful Humans ? Jax ? Johnny Cage ? I may give ya Liu Kang but I dont know about some of the others... and like I said. All Horror Movie villians lose at the end of the movie... No Matter how powerful they are.
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stance Castro
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"

"
Very powerful humans. Humans that could solo some teams of Marvel. If you wanna go there, didn't Pinhead lose to humans?"
Very Powerful Humans ? Jax ? Johnny Cage ? I may give ya Liu Kang but I dont know about some of the others... and like I said. All Horror Movie villians lose at the end of the movie... No Matter how powerful they are. "

Jax is like an incomplete Collosus, Johnny Cage is like Scott Summers. And Scott did beat the X-men. And I agree that villains lose no matter what. Scorpion was a villain who lost to Sub-Zero the hero am I not correct? Scorpion lost to Johnny cage in the movie, right? (Johnny Cage = hero/ Scorpion = villain)

GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GreyGoose

pinhead always gave me nightmares when i was little O.o

Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stance Castro
GreyGoose said:
"pinhead always gave me nightmares when i was little O.o"
He still gives me nightmares, but Scorpion gives me the chills to when I play the game. I can never beat him. -_-;
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By GreyGoose
Stance Castro said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pinhead always gave me nightmares when i was little O.o"
He still gives me nightmares, but Scorpion gives me the chills to when I play the game. I can never beat him. -_-;"

lol he still gives me nightmares i dont even kno y i came in this thread, ill end up havin a nightmare tonight
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By never give up

Strange battle.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ghost Rider defeated Mephisto.....that is sort of the same kinda deal as Scorpion vs. Pinhead. They are both villians so they were both made to lose.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:

Pinhead = Quan Chi
"

"
Very Powerful Humans ? Jax ? Johnny Cage ? I may give ya Liu Kang but I dont know about some of the others... and like I said. All Horror Movie villians lose at the end of the movie... No Matter how powerful they are. "

Jax is like an incomplete Collosus, Johnny Cage is like Scott Summers. And Scott did beat the X-men. And I agree that villains lose no matter what. Scorpion was a villain who lost to Sub-Zero the hero am I not correct? Scorpion lost to Johnny cage in the movie, right? (Johnny Cage = hero/ Scorpion = villain)

"
Well Jax really isnt on Colossus level physically at all ( Jax may can lift a ton... Colossus lift 100 tons )... Johnny Cage is no Scott Summers either ( Scott can level a large forest with his Optic Blast.. Cage can hardly knock down a human being with his Green Fireballs )...
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ego

coo cool

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Perfect Cell
Lunacyde said:
"Ghost Rider defeated Mephisto.....that is sort of the same kinda deal as Scorpion vs. Pinhead. They are both villians so they were both made to lose."
I suppose the Arashikage Brothers could beat Ghost Rider, having you comparing him to Scorpion.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Perfect Cell
Lunacyde said:
"Ghost Rider defeated Mephisto.....that is sort of the same kinda deal as Scorpion vs. Pinhead. They are both villians so they were both made to lose."
I suppose the Arashikage Brothers could beat Ghost Rider, having you comparing him to Scorpion.
LinFahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LinFahrenheit

Let me put this into perspective. 

Mephisto is on par with Leviathan, he is the MASTER of his domain. That immediately put Pin-head BELOW Mephisto on the food chain. Pins is like a "Number One" with Mephisto as captain. No comparison between Pinhead and Scorpion. Scorp's feats don't measure up to pins. Pins lost to Channard because he recalled his human more benevolent side (which put him into direct conflict with Leviathan) Channard on the other hand embraced the darkness at a moment pins seemed to be reconsidering it. This tipped the scale in channard's favor.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
LinFahrenheit said:
"Let me put this into perspective. 
Mephisto is on par with Leviathan, he is the MASTER of his domain. That immediately put Pin-head BELOW Mephisto on the food chain. Pins is like a "Number One" with Mephisto as captain. No comparison between Pinhead and Scorpion. Scorp's feats don't measure up to pins. Pins lost to Channard because he recalled his human more benevolent side (which put him into direct conflict with Leviathan) Channard on the other hand embraced the darkness at a moment pins seemed to be reconsidering it. This tipped the scale in channard's favor.
"
Now thats The Spirit  !
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can pinhead do to scorpion that hasn't already been done? He's already dead and an immortal spectre of hell.

He woops pinheads ass. He's like the ninja martial artist version of pinhead that's actually scary.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...in the Netherrealm I could see Scorpion taking this as he is effectively immortal there. Since both can change battlefields at will then it wont stay there for long. Pinhead is a hell lord and he is near omnipotent in his own realm which means if the fight went there, I don't see scorpion lasting. Maybe Pinhead will not be able to defeat him permanently and instead replaces his rope spear with one of the chanins and binds him as a minion.