Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

I dont think Pinhead sleeps and would fear the Fredster, Fredster get power from Fear, I really dont think Pinhead would fear Freddy after Hes The Face of Terror

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Apparition

i dont think they could fight. someone has to open the box for pinhead to show up and freddy's just in people's dreams.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawn The Devil

no freddys in reality but hes not as strong as in dream world and truth some fool would open the box just to see the fight and die

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

how does he get into reality though? the only time i remember him showing up is in someone's dream except in the freddy vs jason where that one girl dragged him out of her own dream into reality.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawn The Devil

you got a point but lets say they both was out, who would win?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Freddy Krugger would win.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hmmm, Your right, now my next Battle The Vampire Lestat VS Alucard of hellsing, Dracula's son

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

freddy. all i've ever seen pinhead do is manipulate those chains with hooks on the ends and make pretty speeches. freddy can do anything he can think of.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Zoom

Aside from the difficulties of making them fight, Kruger is the much scarier villain.

Nightmare on Elm St is scary to me to this day. I mean, I'm not gonna have nightmares about it but I can appreciate that it is a pretty scary movie. On top of that, everybody goes to sleep nearly every day. You will be put in a situation where you could encounter him (if he existed) almost every day of your life.

Then you have Hellraiser. I've only seen the first one but it was a piece of crap. I didn't jump. I didn't flinch. I was never even mildly on edge except for once the entire movie....when the Jesus statue fell out of the closet and almost hit that girl. You know you've failed at making a horror movie when a Jesus statue is the scariest part of your movie.

That and even if he existed, the chances of you finding that box are almost nil and you would never open it.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawn The Devil

truth but there is medicine you can take so you wont dream

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rotten gun

pinhead would bring an everlasting hell to freddy... not in the same league

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Freddy has power outside the dream realm. If Freddy does anything like he did in Freddy's Revenge or A New Nightmare. Pinhead can forget winning this fight.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawn The Devil

This a fight you have to sit and watch to know the outcome cause they used Jason to fight freddy and won so they can do it for other people.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

pinhead is a master of a level of hell... freddy's just a demon... if you watch the first three hellraisers you can get an idea of what pinhead is capable of... when pinhead says he'll "tear your soul apart" he does it, over and over for eternity.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

Shawn The Devil says:

"This a fight you have to sit and watch to know the outcome cause they used Jason to fight freddy and won so they can do it for other people."

Thats because the premisa was different. If Freddy would have had access to his magic in the real world too. What could Jason do to hurt him ? So they basically put Freddy Krugger in his traditional role of being a slasher who attacks people in there dreams and has limited access to magic in the real world. But it wasnt always that way for Freddy. He has used great power outside the dream world before.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

object width="425" height="355"> even in the dream world freddy still could not kill jason, pinhead can own freddy, anyways look at this.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hmm he given brought a video to prove his case

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

Rotten gun says:

"pinhead is a master of a level of hell... freddy's just a demon... if you watch the first three hellraisers you can get an idea of what pinhead is capable of... when pinhead says he'll "tear your soul apart" he does it, over and over for eternity."

Freddy is ruler of the dream world. He can Warp dreams as he wishes in the dream world. In Freddy's Revenge he could litterally Warp Reality. What will it matter that Pinhead is a ruler of hell if Freddy warps reality to the point that it diminishes Pinhead down to a mere man or a child ?

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawn The Devil

not ruler has the power of terror and stuff so basically he has same powers as fredster

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Wow you argue with the man he proved his point

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

Pinhead

Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His favorite form of attack is summoning these hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling in several directions to rip them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds. He is at once charismatic and terrifying, and can often persuade others to perform horrific acts to his favour.

It is not known if Pinhead's power exceeds that of other Cenobites, but it is presumed so, and he has spent considerable time leading the Cenobitic order. However, whether his power helped him attain that rank or the rank granted the powers is left unsaid. It is known that he was once killed by the Channard Cenobite after betraying Hell. In Parts 3 and 4, Pinhead creates Cenobites from his victims, which tend to be physically manipulated to resemble an aspect of their human lives with special abilities granted in the process. Pinhead is rarely without an entourage of such beings.

When the Pinhead character's inhuman evil (Unbound Pinhead) manifests in the world in Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, it seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transfer matter to different forms whether it be living or non living, create and control fire, animate objects, and the like. Towards the end of the film, Pinhead's human side suggests that he is no longer bound by the rules governing other Cenobites (suggesting others among them might have such power).

vs

Freddy

As long as his victims were dreaming, Krueger could inhabit and control their dreams, twisting them to his own ends. Any physical harm done to a person in this dream world would carry over into the real world, though exactly how differs significantly between films, allowing him to easily commit multiple murders. Krueger often toyed with his victims by changing his form and surroundings, usually resembling the boiler room where he brought his child victims that had been missing in town. He also has the power to manipulate or possess any object or part of the dream environment not kept exclusively on the person of his victim at all times after initial creation, as he does in the fifth and sixth films.

His powers increased from those originally granted to him based on how many knew and feared his existence as well as how many souls were in his current possession. At the height of his powers, he could cause severe damage in the real world. This included possession of humans (as shown in the second Nightmare film, briefly in the fifth, and Freddy vs Jason), his corpse (as shown in the third), objects or animals (also shown in the second) or even literally pulling a victim from the waking world into the dream world (as shown in the fifth Nightmare film). If one of Freddy's victims wakes up while they're holding onto him in the dream world, he can be carried into the real world where he is still superhumanly strong and durable, but can be wounded. This was used for extensive fight scenes in the first Nightmare film, Freddy's Dead, and Freddy vs Jason.

In a person's own dream, Krueger could see into their minds and use their deepest fears and personality against them, which became his trademark in the films, at times taking the image of previous victims to help lure emotionally upset friends or relatives to their doom. A few victims managed to use their own imagination to consciously manipulate their dreams against him, a technique known as lucid dreaming, but this typically had little effect on Krueger, who remained in control of their dreams. Another of Krueger's powers involved absorbing the souls of his victims into his own body after they had been killed, which served to make him more powerful. As he gained a victim, their face would appear on his chest, each soul augmenting his power. Each soul he takes grants him the attributes of the victim. This has lead him to aquire skills such as martial arts skills, and high durability. He is also a shapeshifter as well or turns people into anything like a cockroach.

Pinhead wins!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

Where did you get that information from ?

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawn The Devil

cool thats where i go too

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

Jedi Cin Drallig says:

"From Wikipedia."

Ah. You have done well against me for a Jedi.

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

From Wikipedia.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawn The Devil

you better stop he can RGP better good i remeber him from the zero squad whe i used to be in it, but decided to make my own army

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn

Shawn The Devil says:

"you better stop he can RGP better good i remeber him from the zero squad whe i used to be in it, but decided to make my own army"

RGP ? You mean RPG ? What does that matter anyways. This is a battle thread.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawn The Devil

he may challenge you

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zoom

Also from Pinhead's wikipedia page:

"However, the most distinctive characteristic of Pinhead is that he is not scary."

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zoom

Methinks somebody is a bit too into his online identity.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawn The Devil

hmm you got your point neither freddy, no one or anything scares me but myself, for what I am The Devil, I didnt choose to be it and have all this power, I want to be normal like everyone else but im not, im unique, Im beyond Good and Evil, God and Lucifer, my father, Im balance. A peace maker, will take from the universe and give even more back.

mach speed 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mach speed 14

freddy will win

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AlexandraWallace

Freddy come to Pinhead's dream and pinhead just send him to hell lol

Blackmagic54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As big of a Freddy fan as I am, I have to give this to Pinhead. Pinhead is the Master when it comes to Hell, demons, etc. With Freddy's backstory being that he made a deal to become a demon himself to haunt the children of his murderers, suggests that someone of Pinheads powers must have granted Freddy his powers. Although it is VERY improbable that these two would ever meet I may have an idea. A teenager gets a hold of the box and solves it. As reality turns to the "spirit world", they may pass out due to sheer fear. After being woken up, they drag Freddy out of the dream and the two meet. That is the only way these two meet. In this scenario, Freddy is basically stripped of his dream powers and becomes a normal human that must abide by real world physics. Pinhead would easily rip him apart and make a mockary of Freddy. Now, lets say, some reason Pinhead is in the dreamworld and they meet. Freddy would have his way with Pinhead because its his world and although Freddy has lost battles (NOES3 against Kristin, Kincaid, Joey, and Nancy and in NOES2 against Lisa and Jesse), he would easily rebound and be back at full strength and since Pinhead was killed fairly easy in the sequel (I believe), Freddy would own him. But that setting not possible at all, unless its a video game. Pinhead real life and movies. Freddy in a video game and fantasy scenario.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Pinhead

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By huthimamwa

Pinhead is what Freddy wishes he was.

Avatar image for harding_stanley
Harding_Stanley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is clear, that Pinhead is the winner! It was officially confirmed, that Pinhead the strongest slasher killer. In addition, it is clear that he is very powerful, who has seen Hellraiser movies, he must know. Though Freddy is strong character, but he is just a demon. Moreover Freddy several times loses the fight, against the simplehuman main protagonists. Certainly Pinhead, who is a master of hell, him gives for Freddy the supernatural power, if we think about it. Freddy does not have a chance. The slasher verse includes: Pinhead, Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leatherface, Chucky, Candyman... etc. The power of all immortal serial killers can be explained. Pinhead gives them the power of hell, so the story of this characters immortality is meaning. This is quite clear and logic. So no one wait, for any slasher killer to defeat Pinhead, because it is impossible! In fact finally, Pinhead moves these characters like the puppets. Anyway, I do not think Freddy can enter Pinhead's dreams, because he does not can sleep, because he's not a human! Pinhead decides, and takes Freddy's powers and abilities, then he will torture him to death.

Avatar image for michael_kovalchuk
Michael_Kovalchuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead wins.

I think that it is very probable that Pinhead and Freddy Krueger have crossed paths at many times - in the film 'Jason Goes To Hell' Freddy Krueger's gloved hand reaches up from beneath the soil and pulls down Jason's hockey mask and says 'Jason, join me in hell' or something along those lines. So Freddy stays in hell on a regular basis. In the 'Final Nightmare' by Wes Craven, when Nancy goes to rescue her son Dillon from Freddy, she goes down into a realm of hell. Freddy was given his powers by making a deal with something from hell, a demon or maybe the devil himself using an emissary of smaller demons. Freddy Krueger is himself a demon as stated in 'Freddy's Dead'.

Pinhead is the role of a slaver - he seems to take souls to hell, and seems to also serve as a sort of 'kapo' among the demons of hell. Pinhead likely is the one that the devil would call, or some demon like Pinhead, when a demon like Freddy revolts. Pinhead and his crew show up and put down the revolt and arrest the rebels in chains. I imagine that with Freddy's ego and devil-may-care attitude, that this has happened a few times already. Any one of those incidents are probably a good story that would make a good film.

So Freddy Krueger can fight Pinhead in hell anytime that Freddy steps out of line. No pandora's box or dreaming needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead stomps the lowkey Demon.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers