Pinhead vs Darkseid

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

darkseid-Pinhead doesn't have feats that compare against him.

Anarchist924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Anarchist924

@funsiized: Wrong. Pinhead has chains that have shown to bust through concrete, steel...etc... Pinhead has destroyed immortal demons and a Ressurrector who is faster than Darkseid. Without the puzzle box, what in gods name can Darkseid do? Nothing. Absolutly nothing. What proof do you have of Darkseid surviving several chains? None. Especially the chains from Hell. Only Leviatham can kill or harm Pinhead without the box and he too would spank Darkseid silly....

@Neo I dont care what you have to say. Are you going to tell me Pinhead wasnt weakened in Hellraiser 2 which was the only way the Doctor was able to beat him? Judging by your posts in several Pinhead threads, you dont seem as knowledged as i am about the character. I have all the Hellraiser movies. If i knew you personally Neo, id let you barrow them. Just so you could learn alot more than you know now, but thats if you took the time to watch em.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anarchist924: concrete and steel...wow....color me impressed...not. You do realize Omega beams essentially warp things from existence right?

Supes, GL, Wonderwoman, Aquaman. All of them couldn't even Phase DS, Pounding with near all their might. You think some chains are gonna do jack. especially with those low showings?

You keep making these claims, but what Makes them Stronger than Darkseid? what Makes they oh so powerful, how did he beat them? Context matters.

Avatar image for swingingthechain
SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SwingingTheChain

@funsiized: Why are you using Wonder Woman and Superman as examples when they arent even reality warpers? Just superheroes with durability, speed and powers that dont come close to equalling up with Pinheads.

The chains Pinhead uses arent just random Ordinary Chains. If they were chains you could by at a hardware store, then i could see you lowballing my argument, but these chains have hooks, they've busted through concrete, killed immortal beings..etc that earthly chains cannot do...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swingingthechain: Again, you would have to show me them piercing something of DS durability. You can't say they do, when they have nothing backing them up. If concrete and Steel are the best you got, then we can put this to sleep right now. and are you telling me that Pinhead is going to out punch superman and Wonder Woman? cause that is my point.

I don't think they are. I think that they can not Peirce DS, And you have said nothing that countermands that. What is to say that Darkseids Omega Beams simply don't erase him the moment this match starts?

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SwingingTheChain

@funsiized: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F

Im not saying those concrete walls are anywhere Darkseids durability, but im trying to show that they arent just chains, they are evil and this is the scene where he kills the Ressurrector... a man whos equal to an antichrist kind of. I never said Pinhead was going to beat Superman or wonder woman, im sayin there powers dont equal up to Pinheads.

Im out of this thread. Im done arguing. We keep going around in circles and getting no where. Later.

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: if that link didnt work, try this one.

http://youtu.be/HN--H1YwBc8

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead stomps what stops him from plucking Darkseids eyes out as he tries to use the Omegawanka beams?

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Exactly. Pinhead Stomps so hard, even i fear for him and would beg Pinhead not to hurt that poor child.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead stomps what stops him from plucking Darkseids eyes out as he tries to use the Omegawanka beams?

His superior reaction, Speed, Strength, Durability. also he can employ the Omega effect without the beams yah know.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By James_Lockart

@funsiized:

Exactly. Pinwad needs to stick with his weight class and job to Doctor Channard. A B grade movie monster ain't taking the New God down.

Darkseid getting ripped by chains or battle tanks being taken down by potato chips is just not happening.

Darkseid wipes his rear with Pinhead. The pinhead fanboy trolling here is just amazing.

End Case.

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SwingingTheChain

@james_lockart: Whats even more amazing is your actually trolling. Dr.Channard would of kicked Darkseids ass too. Was Doctor Channard a human? Like Pinhead was yes, but Channard didnt kill Pinhead in his human form, he did it when he was a Cenobite. And when Pinhead was weakened by a sin. Not to mention The doctor had to revert Pinhead back into his human form to kill him. Therefore he killed Pinhead as a human, cause he couldnt kill Pinhead as Pinhead.

Into_the_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Into_the_Fire

@james_lockart: Darkseid would wipe his rear with Pinhead? I dont know if Darkseid wiping his rear with a guy with pins sticking out of his head would feel to good. Thats just another way for Darkseid to get his rectum torn out of him.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swingingthechain: @into_the_fire

So This much is absolutely clear:

1. Besides your fanboyism and blind love for B Grade horror charaters you have NOTHING concrete to say.

2. Pinhead got his ass handed to him by Doctor Channard and you still feel that he will take on a New GOD who lived through Galactus.

3. Darkseid has billions of parademons. How is a cenobite even stronger than a parademon?

Your fanboyism aside Darkside will have a new toilet boy here in Pinhead. Or else Pinhead and everyone that he knows gets fried quicker than you can say B GRADE MONSTER !

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't wanna get too involved in this thread but I was of the opinion Pinhead was basically omnipotent in his realm. If so then I'm pretty sure he takes this. Otherwise, DS will rape. Anyone have durability / damage feats for Pinhead while in his own realm rather than on earth?

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By James_Lockart

Darkseid can withstand ANY attack that Pinhead throws at him. Including the chains. His durability is hardly matched by more than a select few in fiction.

Pinhead cannot withstand ANY of Darkseid's attacks: Omega Beams, Omega Sanction etc.

Pinhead has little feats to his credit. His most memorable moments include those in which he terrorizes humans or gets a beatdown from other Cenobites.

Darkseid is a ruler of hell like Apokolips with Parademons at his command. Leviathan is the ruler of Hell in Pinhead movies with cenobites such as pinhead at his command. One can not compare the New God with an employee of the Hell God (who has little or no feats btw) without drawing some criticism.

Coming now to Rick's question above: Pinhead got owned by a Cenobite and then killed even in his own realm. His allies the humans had to literally run for their lives. Or they would have died as well.

Into_the_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart: 1 No. Those chains can tear anything including Darkseid apart.

2 Prove Pinhead cant withstad the attacks. He can. Without the box, hes immortal.

3 Not true. Pinheads killed a ressurrector who would floor darkseid.

4 your point is?

5 Once again, Pinhead commited the sin of rememberance which weakened him. Thats the only reason that othet Cenobite veat Pinhead.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By James_Lockart

@into_the_fire:

1. The chains CANNOT rip a New God apart. Live with it.

2. Box or no Box he is NOT immune to the Omega Sanction.

3. Resurrector? List his feats. I'll list Granny Goodness' feats and we'll compare.

4. My point is Pinhead will be lucky to find a job cleaning Darkseid's toilet. He's already jobbing at Hell as an employee now isn't he? It's not as if he's a God like Darkseid or anything.

5. Yeah he got beat by cenobites and outsmarted by humans. Your point?

Your love for Pinhead is really touching btw. Makes you immune to logic and reasoning but then all love does, doesn't it?

Into_the_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Into_the_Fire

@james_lockart: 1 What have you said intelligent? Nothing other than Darkseids rectum and cleaning toilets.

2 Again Dr Channard only beat Pinhead because Pinhead commited the sin of rememberance and you comaring Darkseid to Dr Channard is is flat out laugh. Dr Channard would kill Darkseid with one hit.

3 Cause a Cenobite can do almost anything and everything depending on how Leviatham powets it.

4 again with the toilet argument. Pinhead gets out the chains and makes Darkseid cry like a child who got its lolly pop taken away. If the Ressurrector did, Darkseid will too.

Pinhead rapes.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By James_Lockart

@into_the_fire:

1. I dunno. How about my lengthy elaborations of Darkseid's feats and Pinhead's weaknesses? Seemed pretty well researched. I research for a living Y'know.

2. ANY cenobite vs. Darkseid will end badly for the Cenobites, considered fit for servitude not rule even in their own realm.

3. Darkseid's power comes from the SOURCE. Cenobite is an employee of Leviathan. Compare the two.

4. You still have not listed feats for Resurrector. How are these punks a threat to someone who has threatened the DC, Marvel, and Mortal Kombat universes?

Darkseid kills the Pinhead chump in a Picosecond. Throws him into a gutter.

End Case.

Into_the_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Into_the_Fire

@james_lockart: Goodbye. Im not wasting my time with you. Anymore replys will be ignored. Again we are going in circles and getting no where.

Pinhead stomps.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@into_the_fire:

Ain't gonna happen bruv.

Darkseid keeps Pinhead as a low level toilet cleaner or kills him and all of his kind by crushing them like insects beneath his feat.

Pinhead can never beat beings like Thanos or Darkseid.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. Everyone in Pinhead's side is basically saying he wins because they say he does. Darkseid ain't got time for low ass level scrub like this.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Wrong. Pinhead has chains that have shown to bust through concrete, steel...etc... Pinhead has destroyed immortal demons and a Ressurrector who is faster than Darkseid. Without the puzzle box, what in gods name can Darkseid do? Nothing. Absolutly nothing. What proof do you have of Darkseid surviving several chains? None. Especially the chains from Hell. Only Leviatham can kill or harm Pinhead without the box and he too would spank Darkseid silly....

@Neo I dont care what you have to say. Are you going to tell me Pinhead wasnt weakened in Hellraiser 2 which was the only way the Doctor was able to beat him? Judging by your posts in several Pinhead threads, you dont seem as knowledged as i am about the character. I have all the Hellraiser movies. If i knew you personally Neo, id let you barrow them. Just so you could learn alot more than you know now, but thats if you took the time to watch em.

I never said that, why are you accusing me of false things and then twisting the context of what I actually said?

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omega beams fight is over before it begins, Well i dont argue pinhead is alot stronger in his own realm then given credit for the fact is the omega sanction will affect ANYTHING NOT OF COSMIC IMPORTANCE well you may be able to argue that leviathan as a collector of souls and ruler of hell is protected his minions are defiantly not

as in any battle involving darksied the mater of the opponents cosmic importance is the first one to ask. For the record its cannon and somthing darksied fans often overlook (as in thinking it will affect beings it shouldnt)

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. Everyone in Pinhead's side is basically saying he wins because they say he does. Darkseid ain't got time for low ass level scrub like this.

I think it's pretty much just one guy with multiple accounts saying Pinhead wins, and he said he could beat Galactus too.

@crest said:

as in any battle involving darksied the mater of the opponents cosmic importance is the first one to ask. For the record its cannon and somthing darksied fans often overlook (as in thinking it will affect beings it shouldnt)

"Protection" and "importance" have nothing to do with resisting the Omega Effect, it is a fan created myth. Nevertheless, I don't think we've seen much of anything from Leviathan to judge its power level from. It is entirely possible Darkseid could kill him regardless. Of course, the opposite is true as well, I'm just saying there's really no reason to just assume Leviathan operates on such a high level.

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SwingingTheChain

@freefa11: 1. Theres 2 of us who know Pinhead would stomp.

2 galactus would easily get murdered too with Pinheads mind warping abilities. Pinhead can send him from one reality to another and Galactus would have zero way of getting out or coming anything near close to harming Pinhead.

3. Leviatham is as an even higher power than Pinhead. Darkseid would instantly be wiped from existance.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:

@blackwind said:

I think it's pretty much just one guy with multiple accounts saying Pinhead wins, and he said he could beat Galactus too.

@crest said:

"Protection" and "importance" have nothing to do with resisting the Omega Effect, it is a fan created myth. Nevertheless, I don't think we've seen much of anything from Leviathan to judge its power level from. It is entirely possible Darkseid could kill him regardless. Of course, the opposite is true as well, I'm just saying there's really no reason to just assume Leviathan operates on such a high level.

im prity sure that cosmic importance decides who the omega beams effect (in terms of wiping them out) otherwise its always been a very powerful form of energy projection in cases were the omega beam doesn't erase from existence, i dont have a scanner or i would provide proof as i clearly remember a case vs superman were that was the case

anyways the assumption is only based on the idea that leviathan is portrayed as the devil himself in the movies, chars of that lvl seem to be able to tank the ob in print i dont think its much of a stretch. But all that is a side note and was only posted to explain how there is no real reason to believe pinhead can withstand the omega effect.

for what its worth i believe even without the omega effect ds would take it as ripping pinhead into pieces would count as a ko wether pinhead could reform in his own dimension or not

Avatar image for tremors_van_zant
Tremors_Van_Zant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resurrecting a dead thread for the sole reason of saying that the people voting for Darkseid obviously haven't seen the Hellraiser movies, or didn't pay attention to them. If this fight takes place in Hell (Pinhead's Hell) then Darkseid opened to box. On the Hellraiser canon, you're completely subject to Pinhead's whims if you're the one with desires; which again puts Darkseid entirely at Pinhead's feet. Further, the only way to completely defeat Pinhead is to complete the Elysium Configuration, which seems entirely outside of Darkseid's powers. I'm sorry, but Omega Beams aren't the Elysium Configuration, and therefore Pinhead shrug it off. Besides, Darkseid was beaten by weaker characters than an immortal being from Hell.

Hellbound ends with Pinhead being split from the soul of a human only to become more powerful in Hellraiser III. It wasn't until Hellraiser IV, which takes place in the future, that the Elysium configuration was finally completed destroying the Cenobites. Also, in Hellraiser V and VI Pinhead warps reality to punish his victims, therefore Darkseid could be trapped in a hallucination. Lastly, there's nothing stopping Pinhead creating an army of Psuedo-Cenobites to wear down Darkseid. He did it in III and IV, so with enough time, he could create enough Psuedo-Cenobites to fight Darkseid for him, or even let Leviathan create the army of Cenobites to aid Pinhead. Basically, Pinhead wins because he can warp reality and can create an army to fight Darkseid's army.

There were plenty of events in Pinhead's timeline where he won, and it takes a keen eye to watch the movie and realize that. Frank Cotton and Julia Cotton both succumb to Pinhead, as does Larry Cotton, it seems. Pinhead also took both Detective Thorne and Trevor to Hell. Basically, he succeeds more often than people think, and therefore is entirely capable of taking on a character that lost to Batman and Superman.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really liked Hellraiser too..

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps and you would be a fool to reply to someone with 1 post as 99% of the time it's someone trolling.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading these posts I wonder why I even come back to the vine. lol

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RisingBean

My take is this. If Pinhead is impervious to Darkseid as he is to stuff in his movie universe, he wins or stalemates; likely the latter. However as he has never confronted somebody as powerful as Darkseid that is a stretch in logic.

Darkseid has taken on higher level foes and demolished them. By way that he has put his feats where his mouth is, Darkseid gets my vote by defalt.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By leonkarlen123

Pinhead doesn't look that tough, i go for Darkseid 1 shots him. He is a planet buster. GL spikehead.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Ultragreenboy
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathmedal: there is no proof that ds could destroy him either. Remember Pinhead is protected by... his pins.... Pins<beams

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid easily.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By those_eyes

@james_lockart: 1 what does that have to do with this? Pinhead would take those chains and tear Galactus apart too. Pinhead can destroy souls even as well.

No Caption Provided

No! Lol Pinhead got beat by pokemon in one of my threads. There is no way he would beat Galactus. I still haven't seen a solid case for pinhead to resist the omega beams.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mee09

Yeah... I'm 1000% sure that the ONE guy here who made multiple accounts because he was getting his butt kicked. Is all over that Pinhead dill...

Darkseid wins for reasons stated above.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#93  Edited By terry2012
Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid boomtubes Pinhead to Apocalypse were he teaches Pinhead the meaning of pain.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything above Street level stomps Prikly pie over here.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lol'd.

Star_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers