• 92 results
#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Story

Darkseid finds the Lament Configuration intrigued by its design he solves and unleashes it in which he is transported to the domain of the Cenobites as he is confronted by Pinhead who promises him like he has done others to the teachings of pain but Darkseid with a dark laugh is not impressed and the legendary fight begins!

RULES

No morals

Bloodlusted

No prep

Anything goes

Takes place in Pinhead`s dimension

No outside help allowed.

Darkseid is the Post Crisis version

Who wins and why, in this epic matchup?

#2 Posted by saberdine (12 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by xlab3000 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Darkseid

#4 Edited by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by deathmedal (88 posts) - - Show Bio

DS wins. I like Pinhead, but there are limits, I have seen no feat in the movies or the books saying he can damage DS. DS OMEGA BEAMS the box back to hell.

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (14599 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, pinhead might be stronger than jason but this is out of his ball park

#7 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#8 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Seeing that Pinhead can't really hurt DS Methinks DS spares Pinhead and keeps him around as his new Butler.

Later Alfred finds the Lament config. Pinhead applies for leave (lol).

And this battle of the butlers begins ! Goes well for Pinhead until Bruce comes looking for a sandwich and figures what happened.

Now that's gotta be EPIC ;-)

#9 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid without issues. Pinhead is nearly invincible as far as ordinary humans go, but that's just not enough to reasonably think he could hang with someone on Darkseid's level. I mean, if you were to try putting Pinhead into a game of D&D, making him a Devil/Baatezu with a challenge rating of 7-10 is probably sufficient, whereas Darkseid would easily be an epic level encounter just based on his physical stats, let alone everything he can do with the Omega Force.

#10 Edited by Cgoodness (3890 posts) - - Show Bio

If DS can keep his concentration in such a terrible and horrific environment then yes he can win.

#11 Posted by Iragexcudder (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightseid wins here

#12 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Dude DS lives on Apokolips. He will probably think of Pinhead's realm as his sort of Disneyland :-)

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11 said:

Darkseid without issues. Pinhead is nearly invincible as far as ordinary humans go, but that's just not enough to reasonably think he could hang with someone on Darkseid's level. I mean, if you were to try putting Pinhead into a game of D&D, making him a Devil/Baatezu with a challenge rating of 7-10 is probably sufficient, whereas Darkseid would easily be an epic level encounter just based on his physical stats, let alone everything he can do with the Omega Force.

Umm... yeah that's what I was about to say!

#14 Posted by RisingBean (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11: Thumbs up for the tabletop example.

#15 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Pinhead gonna do? Make a bunch of hooks come out of nowhere against a guy who regularly tanks punches from Superman? This is pretty much spite. Omega beams are lightspeed, BTW.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#17 Posted by SwingingTheChain (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead gets out the chains and tears Darkside apart.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead gets out the chains and tears Darkside apart.

Can you elaborate, Darkseid`s durability should prevent that from happening.

#19 Posted by S0N_of_D3ADP00L (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is more powerful but it would still be a cool fight.

#20 Posted by RetconCrisis (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid tanks Pinhead's attacks and shows him the true meaning of pain. Yep.

#21 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Darkseid can dodge 20 or more chains at once? LMFAO I'd love to see him try. Once Pinhead gets those chains out, he will tear Darkside apart.

Pinhead stomps. Hes dealt with far bigger problems before.

#22 Posted by The_Imperator (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Darkseid can dodge 20 or more chains at once? LMFAO I'd love to see him try. Once Pinhead gets those chains out, he will tear Darkside apart.

What has Pinhead dealt with like this before? I honestly don't know the medium that Pinhead comes from, but most horror stuff, other then Stephen King stuff, is usually limited in scale. Darkseid soul rapes him with the Omega Beams.

#23 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator Fan, don`t troll please. Explain a fair argument and I think Darkseid would put up a really great fight or more so it wouldn`t be a stomp like you are describing it in the favor of Pinhead.

#24 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: My name is Anarchist924.... Please watch all the Hellraiser movies Neo... you seem to have low knowledge on Pinhead.

It would be a stomp. Pinheads way to powerful.

#25 Posted by The_Imperator (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: My name is Anarchist924.... Please watch all the Hellraiser movies Neo... you seem to have low knowledge on Pinhead.

Feats please.

#26 Edited by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Pinhead has killed a Ressurrector before. A version of an Antichrist, A man who can bring the dead back as immortal demons if they give up there life for him. Pinhead took him and his entire deader crew out easily. Pinhead can make several deminsions of himself, hes caught bullets with his mouth, hes reality warped a whole city before...etc...

#27 Posted by The_Imperator (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Pinhead has killed a Ressurrector before. A version of an Antichrist, A man who can bring the dead back as immortal demons if they give up there life for him. Pinhead took him and his entire deader crew out easily. Pinhead can make several deminsions of himself, hes caught bullets with his mouth, hes reality warped a whole city before...etc...

And the guy stated to be equal to Darkseid was able to warp entire cities and time lines of people, casually, without prep. Darkseid drained galaxy level Mordru and Time Trapper, and can trade blows with Superman. If it comes to it, mid to high end Darkseid simply drains Pinhead and absorbs his power. Or speed blitzes him.

How big were said dimensions? What was the reality warping he did?

Either way, Darkseid can trade blows with PC Kryptonians, and simply dying and falling into reality crushed reality. Even without his body, Darkseid literally can make new bodies on the fly. And unless Pinhead has withstood soul rape, he isn't going to withstand the omega beams.

#28 Edited by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a good amount knowledge on Pinhead`s character and I know for a fact that he doesn`t stomp here.

#29 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Yes you have knowledge on Pinhead and yet in another thread you bragged about how Pinhead died in an explosion in Bloodline. When You clearly forgot, it was a big puzzle box he was in which is part of his weakness.

#30 Posted by Lardplanet (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead can become completely intangible, but Darkseid is a reality warper so.....

#31 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Krryptonians is all Darkseids dealt with? Who are weak when comparing to Hell lords like Pinhead. Trading blows with Superman whos one of the weakest links who cant reality warp, teleport and make deminsions is so impressive yes.... Pinhead would turn Supermans brain into Kryptonite. Superman wouldnt last. And omega beams are going to harm Pinhead? Without the puzzle box, Darkseid has no way to kill or harm Pinhead. Darkseid would make Pinhead laugh his ass off more than anything. Pinhead would laugh at what a failure Darkseid will become.

Pinhead gets the chains out and tears the retard apart.

Neo, no more replys, i dont talk to kids. When you turn 21, come reply to me. In fact...dont reply to me ever...not even in 29 years.

#32 Posted by The_Imperator (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Krryptonians is all Darkseids dealt with? Who are weak when comparing to Hell lords like Pinhead. Trading blows with Superman whos one of the weakest links who cant reality warp, teleport and make deminsions is so impressive yes.... Pinhead would turn Supermans brain into Kryptonite. Superman wouldnt last. And omega beams are going to harm Pinhead? Without the puzzle box, Darkseid has no way to kill or harm Pinhead. Darkseid would make Pinhead laugh his ass off more than anything. Pinhead would laugh at what a failure Darkseid will become.

Pinhead gets the chains out and tears the retard apart.

Neo, no more replys, i dont talk to kids. When you turn 21, come reply to me. In fact...dont reply to me ever...not even in 29 years.

I was simply refering to strength when referencing Kryptonians.

So, what is Pinhead's greatest soul rape-resistant feat? And so what if he somehow tears Darkseid apart, Darkseid makes a new body.

Again, how big were said dimensions? What did the reality warping do?

#33 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going w/ Darkseid

#34 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: The guy @anarchist924 reminds me of a pro-horror movie troll who does this kind of thing on the Vine. Met an eeriely similar guy on Jason and Chucky related threads. Same language. Same stuff.

Anyhoo hunch's a hunch what can I say.

My point is that Pinhead would make a good butler for Darkseid. He'll have to have better feats than he has but I'm thinking if he can get a CV made and hires a consultant Darkseid might consider him to clean his toilets and stuff.

Would be a Big step for Pinny Boy !

#35 Posted by CornDog (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@anarchist924: You haven't shown us anything that Pinhead Larry can do to "stomp" Darkseid. Chains? Pft, come now, Darkseid is a god, he can warp those chains right back at Pinhead. Come now, don't be foolish.

#36 Posted by Alivepool (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Darkseid have his powers in Pinhead's domain? if yes then Darkseid.....

#37 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Darkseid have his powers in Pinhead's domain? if yes then Darkseid.....

this really is the question, isn't it

#38 Edited by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart: Yes Pinhead would be pretty good at cleaning Darkseids toilets. Wanna know how????? Pinhead would take Darkseid and clean his toilets by using Darkseid....... Pinhead probably would scrub his toilets using him.

#39 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@corndog: So being a god means you can resist chains? Sorry, but not always true. That was kind of a dumb argument. Have you seen a Hellraiser movie? Obviously not. Those chains have shown to bust through concrete walls and steel. Pinhead would stab a big cratter in his face with one of them, let alone hundreds. Can Darkseid warp the chains and throw them back at Pinhead? I doubt it, Pinhead controls them and the ability of them. Why havent i shown you anything...well...

1. I am using a phone and it doesnt give me the option to post scans or videos. And

2. Its not my fault you havent watched the Hellraiser movies and dont know anything about Pinhead.

#40 Edited by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@anarchist924 said:

@neongamewave: Yes you have knowledge on Pinhead and yet in another thread you bragged about how Pinhead died in an explosion in Bloodline. When You clearly forgot, it was a big puzzle box he was in which is part of his weakness.

Why are you trolling so much? When did I say Pinhead died from an explosion? You`re the one who made the Terminator vs Pinhead thread and then you claimed within that very same thread that Pinhead died from an explosion. You had to be told and corrected on the fact that the explosion itself originated from the Lament Configuration.

#41 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Darkseid has crossed paths with other dimensional beings before. Hell he crossed paths with GALACTUS, possibly the most powerful recurring force in fiction, and even Galactus admitted that his power was great. Both were unable to obliterate the other.

2. Darkseid is a New GOD. Pinhead is a powerful demon. Darkseid has billions of Parademons each of whom are on the level of Cenobites.

3. One DOES NOT rip Darkseid away with chains. Pinhead trying to rip a GOD with meatel will be like a kid trying to take down a tank with potato chips.

3. Darkseid is Omnipresent and Omnipotent. He exists wherever the Source does. Pinhead is just a war vet who became a demon. He can't even save himself from a mad human doctor.

4. Pinhead can't even take Granny Goodness for cryin out loud. She has destroyed more souls on a twisted realm than Pinhead as far as I can tell.

5. Pinhead is already a butler to Leviathan, Earth's Hell God. If he serves as a toilet boy to Darkseid of Apokolips it will be a step up.

In the unlikely event that Pinhead chooses to not get on knees and sob and beg for Darkseid's mercy his rear gets Omega Sanctioned. His entire realm gets Omega Sanctioned. And his cenobite buddies are found and shot like dogs.

But if he is smart then Darkseid may hire him as his Butler and he wipes DS's BS for the remainder of his life.

Pigs have a greater chance of flying than Pinhead surviving a minute against Darkseid.

End Case.

#42 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: I rewatched bloodline and floopay was right. Pinheads explosion was in a puzze box configuration. I had only seen that movie a couple times because outer space films are boring. You also tried using Pinhead dying in an explosion in your argument too in that Pinhead vs Dante thread. I rewatched the film, did you? Probably not.

#44 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart: 1 what does that have to do with this? Pinhead would take those chains and tear Galactus apart too. Pinhead can destroy souls even as well...

2 No, he does not. Pinhead can copy all of his powers if he wanted.

3 That Doctor was also a cenobite. The only reason the doctor beat him so easily was because Pinhead had commited the sin of rememberance when Kirsty showed him a picture of him when he was a human. That weakened Pinhead, as seen, he only hit Doctor Channard with 8 chains, Pinheads used alot more chains than that. It was confirmed by the makers of the film Pinhead was weaken from comitting the sin of remembetance.

4 yeah and shed probably knock the shit out if Darkseid too.

5 thats leviathan who is equal to Satan. Who would wipe Darkseid from existance quicker thsn a blink of an eye.

Pinhead could clean his toilets and the entire earth by. Usung Darksides toungue and cleaning it for him. Darkseid would worship Pinhead and call him GOD just to beg and beg Pinhead not to kill him. Pinhead would most likely be Darkseids Bubba. Pinhead most like would treat him like a pet. Before killing him.

Its like comparing a lit match to the Sun, Darkseids thelit match and Pinheads the Sun, thats how far greater Pinhead is than him.

Pinhead gets the chains out and says " Time To Play " and tears Darkseid apart.

#45 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1426 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead can become completely intangible, but Darkseid is a reality warper so.....

O-Mega beams can strike intangibles.

#47 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@corndog said:

@anarchist924: You haven't shown us anything that Pinhead Larry can do to "stomp" Darkseid. Chains? Pft, come now, Darkseid is a god, he can warp those chains right back at Pinhead. Come now, don't be foolish.

Nice spongebob reference.

#48 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid without trying.

#49 Posted by Anarchist924 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@anarchist924 said:

@neongamewave: I rewatched bloodline and floopay was right. Pinheads explosion was in a puzze box configuration. I had only seen that movie a couple times because outer space films are boring. You also tried using Pinhead dying in an explosion in your argument too in that Pinhead vs Dante thread. I rewatched the film, did you? Probably not.

When did I use that argument within the Dante vs Pinhead thread? I know of the movies and have seen a good portion of the film(s). Floopay was definitely correct that`s a point that we both have agreed on and you`re trolling now by the way due to claiming things or lying about things that I have not done or have yet to do.