Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Pinhead gets no rest between battles 

Note: These are randomly listed not in perfect order,but I did take some consideration :P 

1. Ghostface 
2.Chucky 
3.Chucky and family 
4.Leatherface 
5.Michael Myers(old) 
6.Michael Myers (new) 
7.Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason) 
8.Jeeper Creeper 
9.Pennywise 
10.Pumpkin Head 
11.Leperchaun 
12.Freddy Krueger (dream world) 
13.Wishmaster
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Not sure if Pinhead would make it past Freddy, unless he's allowed to pull him out of the dream world. 
If he can make it past Freddy, he'd clear this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

He clears it

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

Two Micheal Myers and then Jason?

Yeah he loses.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karrob

He stops at 8. 

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Distortion

He clears it.  

Pinhead is a decent reality warper, most of those guys would die in seconds.

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Creeper rips him a new one

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NickA_94

The only two people capable of harming Pinhead is Freddy and Wishmaster, Pinhead stomps everyone else here because he is invulnerable and completely immortal. Pinhead should be able to gain the upperhand against Freddy by dispelling the demons out of him or BFR him to the Labyrinth. Pinhead can only win against Wishmaster by BFR him to the Labyrinth, if Pinhead cant BFR him it would end in a stalemate since neither can die.
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathsHead2

Pennywise beats Pinhead. 

'Nuff said. 

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Distortion
@DeathsHead2 said:
" Pennywise beats Pinhead.  'Nuff said.   "
No. Bob gets his ass BFR'd to hell.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He Clears it Pinhead is the General of Hell
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NickA_94
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vcreed2002

He may stop at 8 (Creeper) but not sure.  I know he stops at number 9 ( Pennywise ).  Pennywise is a a serious reality warper. He can dimension travel and is on the par with a god. Wishmaster could be a problem.  I don't know that Pinhead could beat Wishmaster but if he does not make a wish then I don't see how Wishmaster could win either. 
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathsHead2
@vcreed2002: 

Exactly.  Think Freddy, but without the restraints.  Pennywise is almost invunerable in his clown form.  Spider form is him w/out magic stuff.  Spider sucks.  Clown KILLS THEM ALL!!! 

; ) 

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NickA_94
@vcreed2002:
Creeper cant harm Pinhead whereas Pinhead can harm him, Pennywise wasnt a reality warper, the only thing he did was shape shift and influence a couple of the town people, if he was such a great reality warper a couple of middle age adults wouldnt have kicked his ass.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NickA_94
@DeathsHead2:
If he is invulnerable as a clown why was he harmed by a inhaler, a slingshot, and some rocks.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vcreed2002

Ok this is ridiculous.  First off Pennywise is a reality warper on a scale that Pinhead couldn't even fathom.  He has warped reality of an entire town, worlds actually.  Second off he was not harmed by a couple of unarmed people. They were backed by the turtle which is a god like being.  A being who has created worlds and life.  I being with power that could blink Pinhead out of existence.  Being the black pope of hell is nothing to Pennywise.  Pennywise is so far above Pinhead it's not even funny.  Pinhead would bow before Pennywise just before Pennywise consumed him.  Also those items (inhaler, slingshot, rocks) you mentioned where given power by the turtle.   

If you have not read the book "IT" you have no idea what Pennywise is or what he is capable of doing.  If you have not read the book and truly understand that is fine but please, please do not make uneducated statements about some second rate demon beating a being that is damn near a god.   The movie did not even scratch the surface of Pennywise.  By the way the Spider is not his true form.  He never even became a spider.  He exists on an entirely plane of existence.  His true form can not be described .  He is the dead lights.  The turtle pulled them into the same plane of existence as Pennywise so they could do battle with his real form. Other wise even thought they beat him through help from the turtle they could not truly stop him.  Once there, they and the Turtle were able to be him. 

So to rap things up, please stop referring to a stupid movie that tells you nothing of Pennywise or even a fraction of what happened or he is capable.  It simply makes you look very ignorent.  
It's like comparing Chris Angel (Pinhead) to Classic Dr. Strange (Pennywise).
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NickA_94
@vcreed2002 said:

"

Ok this is ridiculous.  First off Pennywise is a reality warper on a scale that Pinhead couldn't even fathom.  He has warped reality of an entire town, worlds actually.  Second off he was not harmed by a couple of unarmed people. They were backed by the turtle which is a god like being.  A being who has created worlds and life.  I being with power that could blink Pinhead out of existence.  Being the black pope of hell is nothing to Pennywise.  Pennywise is so far above Pinhead it's not even funny.  Pinhead would bow before Pennywise just before Pennywise consumed him.  Also those items (inhaler, slingshot, rocks) you mentioned where given power by the turtle.    If you have not read the book "IT" you have no idea what Pennywise is or what he is capable of doing.  If you have not read the book and truly understand that is fine but please, please do not make uneducated statements about some second rate demon beating a being that is damn near a god.   The movie did not even scratch the surface of Pennywise.  By the way the Spider is not his true form.  He never even became a spider.  He exists on an entirely plane of existence.  His true form can not be described .  He is the dead lights.  The turtle pulled them into the same plane of existence as Pennywise so they could do battle with his real form. Other wise even thought they beat him through help from the turtle they could not truly stop him.  Once there, they and the Turtle were able to be him.  So to rap things up, please stop referring to a stupid movie that tells you nothing of Pennywise or even a fraction of what happened or he is capable.  It simply makes you look very ignorent.  It's like comparing Chris Angel (Pinhead) to Classic Dr. Strange (Pennywise). "

Their is no proof of Pennywise warping anything, And if he was as powerful as you say it would take more than rocks and a couple of fist to kill him. Pennywise has only displayed illusion casting, shape shifting, and being able to influnence people. How is Pennywise more powerful than Pinhead when he has been beaten by normal humans whereas Pinhead has never been defeated by a human. You claim that the Turtle help the kids but how much help did it give them really it wasnt like the Turtle transformed the kids to god like beings to defeat Pennywise and the Turtle has no feats also. And everything else you said is irrevelant and it still doesnt change the fact he was wrecked by common objects that werent stated to be special.

Pinhead wins because he has greater displays of power and has a better track record than Pennywise.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vcreed2002

@NickA_94: 

Once again you are ingorant.  By that I mean you know nothing, nothing at all about Pennywise.  You state things from a movie that only loosely covers the book.  The Turtle does have feats.  It was stated he comes from another universe.  That he is the creator of worlds.  He is able to travel to different dimensions with no problem. You stated there is no proof of Pennywise warping?  Are you freakin kidding me!?  He has manipulated the entire world through reality warping.   

Pinhead has been defeated by normal people.  It happens all the time.  They figure the box out and puff he's gone.  Pinhead is  a DEMON , Pennywise is a god like being.  Not contest, never was and never will be.      

PS - every single other thing I said is very, very revelant.  You use use no logic and continue to comment on things you know nothing about just like the last thread I and a couple others argued with you on.  It looks like you did not take our advice and read up on the being you like to talk about like you know but actually know nothing about.  You debate like a eight year old and probably are.  Until you read the book and educate yourself we have nothing further to debate because you know nothing on the subject.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

He stops at 12.

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NickA_94
@vcreed2002 said:
"

@NickA_94: 

Once again you are ingorant.  By that I mean you know nothing, nothing at all about Pennywise.  You state things from a movie that only loosely covers the book.  The Turtle does have feats.  It was stated he comes from another universe.  That he is the creator of worlds.  He is able to travel to different dimensions with no problem. You stated there is no proof of Pennywise warping?  Are you freakin kidding me!?  He has manipulated the entire world through reality warping.   

Pinhead has been defeated by normal people.  It happens all the time.  They figure the box out and puff he's gone.  Pinhead is  a DEMON , Pennywise is a god like being.  Not contest, never was and never will be.      

PS - every single other thing I said is very, very revelant.  You use use no logic and continue to comment on things you know nothing about just like the last thread I and a couple others argued with you on.  It looks like you did not take our advice and read up on the being you like to talk about like you know but actually know nothing about.  You debate like a eight year old and probably are.  Until you read the book and educate yourself we have nothing further to debate because you know nothing on the subject.

"

I read somewhere that said that the Turtle might have created the universe. Proof of him warping a entire world, and if he is so powerful wouldnt the Turtle have to amp the kids up to a higher level to harm such a being as Pennywise, to my knowledge the Turtle didnt so your clearly over hyping Pennywise. Pinhead has a legit reason for losing, the cube. Pennywise on the other hand doesnt, you claim that he is a god like being but he couldnt defeated a group of kid with common objects without being amped up, and you claim that the Turtle helped them but we dont know how much help the Turtle actually gave them. Now if Pennywise was such a being it would of took alot more work on the Turtle's part to help the kids defeat Pennywise. 
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NickA_94
@vcreed2002:
And if the Turtle is so strong why hasnt he put a stop to Pennywise permanently.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vcreed2002

The Turtle is god to Pennywises Santan.  The Turtle is more powerful. He helps but does not do the work for others only helps them.  Proof of him warping?  How about him warping reality around the entire town.  Keeping outsides and people in the town from seeing what is going on.  Keeping people from seeing blood soaked rooms while there standing in them.  Keeping the outside world clueless to his moments, actions, murders.  Wiping minds of people that have seen what was going on and left.  It has been specificly stated that they have created worlds.  That they demenion travel.  His actual form exsists on another plane of exsistance.  If you even managed to distroy his body on earth it would not stop him.   His body on earth is almost more like an avatar. 
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CAPiTA

Pinhead doesn't get past Pennywise.

The reason Pennywise could be physically harmed was because it was basically an avatar. His actual form couldn't even be comprehended by man.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Pennywise could solo him and the rest of the gauntlet easily if all versions are cannon.

vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vcreed2002
@MarvelJackAss433: 

This is what I have been trying to pound into his head, lol.
CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CrazyBuffalo

Easily gets stomped by Pennywise.  There is no scenario that allows Pinhead to beat him.  Even if Pennywise bowed out and allowed Pinhead to advance, Pinhead would get shut down hard by Wishmaster.

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NickA_94
@vcreed2002:
None of what you said is classified as reality warping.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"Pennywise could solo him and the rest of the gauntlet easily if all versions are cannon. "

What if they ask the Wishmaster to kill Pennywise haha?
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

He stops at 13.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CAPiTA
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
"Pennywise could solo him and the rest of the gauntlet easily if all versions are cannon. "
What if they ask the Wishmaster to kill Pennywise haha? "
That's like asking a low level reality warper to kill Oblivion. Won't happen.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@CAPiTA said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
What if they ask the Wishmaster to kill Pennywise haha? "
That's like asking a low level reality warper to kill Oblivion. Won't happen. "

I never read the book,how strong is Pennywise? 

Could I kill him?
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vcreed2002
@Pr_Beyonder:
He is on God level.   Best book I ever read.  A true horror book.  Kind of like The movie Stand by Me crossed with the worst nightmare you've ever had, lol.  Pennywise and the Turtle are God like beings though. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@vcreed2002 said:
"@Pr_Beyonder: He is on God level.   Best book I ever read.  A true horror book.  Kind of like The movie Stand by Me crossed with the worst nightmare you've ever had, lol.  Pennywise and the Turtle are God like beings though.  "

So I could woop him?
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@vcreed2002 said:
"@Pr_Beyonder: He is on God level.   Best book I ever read.  A true horror book.  Kind of like The movie Stand by Me crossed with the worst nightmare you've ever had, lol.  Pennywise and the Turtle are God like beings though.  "
So I could woop him? "

Yeah you could... You are getting alot of wrong info on here... I have the book IT... There are no feats in the book that would make me think that Pennywise is even in the same ballpark as Wishmaster or Pr Beyonder... I will read it again this weekend just to make sure, but IMO being a fan of something is no reason to make claim's, and then say I can't prove it.... Steven King is not King Dick... I honestly don't even like most of his books, IT is very good, however.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NickA_94
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@vcreed2002 said:
So I could woop him? "
Yeah you could... You are getting alot of wrong info on here... I have the book IT... There are no feats in the book that would make me think that Pennywise is even in the same ballpark as Wishmaster or Pr Beyonder... I will read it again this weekend just to make sure, but IMO being a fan of something is no reason to make claim's, and then say I can't prove it.... Steven King is not King Dick... I honestly don't even like most of his books, IT is very good, however. "

Your right alot of user are clearly overhyping Pennywise 
My problem is since he is said to be a Oblivion level it would of taken more then the Turtle supposedly enhancing a slingshot to defeat him
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CAPiTA
@NickA_94 said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@vcreed2002 said:
So I could woop him? "
Yeah you could... You are getting alot of wrong info on here... I have the book IT... There are no feats in the book that would make me think that Pennywise is even in the same ballpark as Wishmaster or Pr Beyonder... I will read it again this weekend just to make sure, but IMO being a fan of something is no reason to make claim's, and then say I can't prove it.... Steven King is not King Dick... I honestly don't even like most of his books, IT is very good, however. "
Your right alot of user are clearly overhyping Pennywise My problem is since he is said to be a Oblivion level it would of taken more then the Turtle supposedly enhancing a slingshot to defeat him "
It wasn't the actual Pennywise that was defeated, it was his embodiment on Earth. An avatar. His true form is stuck in his dimension.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Roddy010
@TheBatman586 said:
" Not sure if Pinhead would make it past Freddy, unless he's allowed to pull him out of the dream world. If he can make it past Freddy, he'd clear this. "
this....
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vcreed2002
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Not really.  I have the book also and have read it three times.  They are god like beings that deminion travel.  The Turtle is a creator and Pennywise is a destroyer.  He is that powerful and would own Pinhead as well as the others on this list.  "IT" is my favorite book yes, but Pennywise is only one of my favorite horror icons.  Myers is my number one and I feel he would be owned here. It is not showing favoritism.  No one has said they do not have to prove it either.  Where did you get that?  I told what he has done and is capable of.  Please read the book again and refresh your memory because you are missing a lot.  It's just very simple, Pennywise = death to Pinhead.  I will not comment if he is on the same level as Beyonder because I do not know how powerful he is. 

PS- Reading "IT" in a weekend is impressive considering it is 1200 pages.  It took me four days the first time and probably 5 to 6 the other two times.
m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GTFO with Pennywise, that clown holds no candle to Pinhead at all. As for the rest, he clears, some may give him a hard time like Jeepers and Freddy but Pinhead still dominates over them. His feats in the Hellraiser movies are just too genocidal.