• 72 results
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  yeah basicly he rebels but by doing so he becomes more affective at doing his job so i dont think even satan would mind that sinc eby disobeying him he makes more cenobites  and has the potential to train then to be more powerful affectly making his army much better .
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: Oh man Butterball and the cenobite that shoots discs from his mouth are the greatest ! >.< You should of done a battle with a team of cenobites vs. creeper and some other more powerful movie monsters such as Count Orlok, The Wolf-Man or Gwoemul from The Host. :D 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  the one that shoots cds is called dj lol i just did one called demons vs gods i may have stacked the odds to much for one side thou lol
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EdwardWindsor

i was thinking of doing a xfiles themed monster barttle but that may be difficult to argue lol

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: OMG, DJ! I love him even more now. :D  I'll check it out dude. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By EdwardWindsor

i like the load sound he does before firing , the camera dude i dont like thou lol

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By MKF30
@lazystudent said:
"@MKF30:  freddie fought jason in the real world and stood toe to toe for awhile , and pin head massacres many people in the real world in the night club scene i posted , granted they are far weaker in the real world but there not without the abilty to do damage. Myers/jason and creeper are on same team. also i havent gone in to the fact that in hellrasier 3 when pinhead is on earth he shows the power to read peoples minds and thus be one step ahead in battle. "

Opps, I missed that about the same team. In that case I'm definitely going with Team Myers/Jason/Creeper  here lol but yeah, I think since Freddy and pinhead are in the real world they'd only last so long without their powers it's a different ballgame IMO.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@MKF30:  i refer you to my earlier post stating that in hellraiser 3 pinhead is on earth and he masscres night club in seconds and is basicly a low level reality warper
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

The Team you got Michael Myers who is no longer man but the physical manifestation of Fear, Jason an unstoppable killing Machine, And the creeper can't be killed has wings is cunning and has brute strength. 

If you put a team of Teenagers up they beat all the monsters lol

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MKF30

@lazy, well Myers is one guy out of all these guys who fears nothing...has no weaknesses really and like Son just stated isn't a man, he's more...Pinhead's powers are impressive but still his weakness is that cube/box, trap him in there and he's done besides. Myers has survived ridiculous things like completely burnt, chopped, shot a million times, stabbed, electricuted....lol.  Creeper as mentioned can't be killed....Myers might as well be the same since he never dies, Jason similar case never stays dead but unlike the other two on his team he has a fear.... Team 2 takes it. 

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mooty_Pass

actually Jason Solo's you cant kill him he's whipped freddy azz the creeper honestly i really dont see him as a threat to jason. Reminder he BROKE his wing in number two and leg and arm also creeper has like what until dawn to get his feeding so I think jason can brake any others. Myers why is he in this fight he serves no use same as pinhead seriously i think jason would slice everyone without trying and the fight takes place at crystal lake oh yea jason has this.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nomed666

every one seems to have forgot in freddys dead where he walked on the celing and was able to change from unburned to burned phase, he also took quit a beating with allsorts of weapons b4 being exploded, and came back anyways, jason would have been killed in jason vs freddy if it wasnt for the interfearance lolz, which isnt realy canon anyways, myers is non factor ere, his by far the weakest out of everyone , as with everything else people have stated kruegars real power is in the dream world , in there he is alot stronger then everybody ere, ten fold, he can turn into anything and kill u why making a joke, but like i said just b4 freddy in real world isnt a joke he has done some amazing feats, so i go with team one , pin head is the major factor, and if it was in the dream world then team one destroys them almost instantly

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jeanroygrant

@GhostPool said:

Team 2
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nomed666

@jeanroygrant: reasons?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nick_hero22

Pinhead could solo and don't think Freddy would last long though.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nomed666

@nick_hero22: i think the poster wanted them to have all there full powers in some sort of demension where freddy could have his powers, in that case he would be the strongest ere, using logic though i agree with what u said but freddy has shown durability feats , his more durable then myers , just not jason or creeper in real world

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nomed666 said:

@nick_hero22: i think the poster wanted them to have all there full powers in some sort of demension where freddy could have his powers, in that case he would be the strongest ere, using logic though i agree with what u said but freddy has shown durability feats , his more durable then myers , just not jason or creeper in real world

LOL i guessed they sounded cooler

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nick_hero22

@nomed666 said:

Pinhead is much stronger than Freddy

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nomed666

@nick_hero22: in the dream world freddys powers are limitless, he could turn pinheads chains and hooks into silly string and go hand to hand with pinhead , or even control pinheads chains, worset yet he could make pinhead relive his life when he opened the box and sufferd his own torture from the cebonites who claimed his flesh, ur obviously a horror movie buff like i am so i guess when it comes to pinhead and freddy we will allways beg to differ with each other, that aside though we both agree with team 1

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Enemybird

@Caligula said:

Jeeper's Creepers solo's, He can't be killed.
torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By torzone

Team 1

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers