• 72 results
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EdwardWindsor

This fight is in the real world so no dimensional hightend powers for freddie or pinhead. Fight is till death,  the winners claims all the souls of the desired targets ,so full on bloodusted. 

Location is an abandoned football staduim at midnight with some low level fog.

Freddie has stadard glove and durabilty shown in "freddie vs jason"
Pinhead " cannot turn whomever he kills into cenobites to fight for him "
jason " standard not x"
myers " standard"
the creeper " really hungy but not weakened" 

which team wins?

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By King Quisling

Pinhead wouldn't be much use cuz he can't torture those who don't feel, that's sorta his whole shtick.  
Jason is a mindless brute that could be easily eliminated by The Creeper. 
Freddy can't attack unless it's in a dream and Pinhead & Jason don't sleep and The Creeper doesn't sleep during his few days he gets to feed.  
Pinhead could in theory rip apart Creeper but he'd only reform but the only way to take out Pinhead would be the puzzle box. 
Soooo I'm going with a stand still between Creeper & Pinhead. Sorta an eternal battle. 

P.S. I hate Myers so I eliminated him by default. Similar scenario as what happens to Jason happens with him if he is in the fight. 

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

Jeeper's Creepers solo's, He can't be killed.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor

its a team thing lol so freddie and  pin head are team 1 the rest are team 2 so your saying team 2 then?

Pinhead could still use his chains to rip them apart even if they dont feel pain the creeper definatly feels pain thou 
jason is mindless but myers isnt 
freddie has stood toe to toe with jason before and isnt anymore dead than he original was hes durabilty is still above human and hes much faster than myers or jason
the creeper has never shown to be able to recover from being almost liquidated which is waht the chains would do to him 

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  and how could the creeper kill pinhead ? , unless he some how manages to get the puzzle box which he cant
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  and how could the creeper kill pinhead ? , unless he some how manages to get the puzzle box which he cant "

then battle is a stalemate. it really comes down to Pinhead and Creeper, Freddy is useless outside of the dream world. and Myers and Voorhees are not a big factor cause both Pinhead and Creeper far surpass those two in terms of skill and power.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: I think The Creeper could heal from anything. He seems to be immortal.  
 But I'm pretty sure both Myers and Voorhees both have the mind of a child and even still Freddy can only attack in dreams.  
My opinion stays the same. Creeper & Pinhead, never ending battle. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  the creeper needs parts to heal thou right havested form his victim,s how the hell would he harvest anything he could use from a bunch of dead guys ? , freddie has killed outside of dream before and has fought people in the flesh on more than one occasion afetr being pulled from dreams or in the case of freddie vs jason , freddie is also cunning and much faster and previously stated than jason or myers.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
"@King Quisling:  the creeper needs parts to heal thou right havested form his victim,s how the hell would he harvest anything he could use from a bunch of dead guys ? , freddie has killed outside of dream before and has fought people in the flesh on more than one occasion afetr being pulled from dreams or in the case of freddie vs jason , freddie is also cunning and much faster and previously stated than jason or myers. "

Freddy is worthless outside of the dreamworld, with no powers he is basically a cowardly child murdering punk, with some butter knives taped to a glove. Fredd out of Dreamworld is curbstomped.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: That was also done in the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie but who's going to be the one to pull him out and how would he even get into the battle in the first place? Does he really need parts to heal? In the first one he healed himself a couple times without eating anyone, such as the scene after he gets his ran down by Justin Long & that one chick. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  he thought jason in the real world and done alot of damge to him 

@King Quisling:  yeah  a quote from the filsm synopsis 
"Gezelle tells them the true nature of the mysterious creature: it is an ancient demon known as " The Creeper", which rises every twenty-third spring for twenty-three days to feast on human body parts which, upon consumption, form part of its own body. " if he gets damaged he wont be able to repair easily
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  he thought jason in the real world and done alot of damge to him 

@King Quisling:  yeah  a quote from the filsm synopsis 
"Gezelle tells them the true nature of the mysterious creature: it is an ancient demon known as " The Creeper", which rises every twenty-third spring for twenty-three days to feast on human body parts which, upon consumption, form part of its own body. " if he gets damaged he wont be able to repair easily "

Jason still won rather easily.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By GhostPool

Team 2
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  rather easily lol , after he gets stapped up nearly drowned and hacked up with his on machete yeah real easy aslo freddie isnt dead hes still alive at the end of the battle so technically its a stalemate
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: I don't know dude. You said he's really hungry but not weakened, so I figure he could still heal himself without having to chow down. In the movies when he took damage he didn't have to eat something to repair himself. I took that quote as the sense that once he eats a part of someone it's a part of him forever. A horrible fate imo, not only are they eaten alive but they themselves become part of him. In turn they become a monster after death. 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  rather easily lol , after he gets stapped up nearly drowned and hacked up with his on machete yeah real easy "

Jason has been through worse, have you ever watched a Friday Film? what Freddy did to him was a Joke. 
Jason has been ,Shot, Stabbed, Hacked with his own Machete, Hit by Vehicles, Hung, Drown, Electrocuted, Burned, Dowsed in corrosives, Had his eyes gouged out. Freddy wasn't shit.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  i have seen them all and yeah hes taken alot of damage but he didnt win easy 

@King Quisling: he would need to repair in this fight i think he could be badly damaged
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  i have seen them all and yeah hes taken alot of damage but he didnt win easy 

@King Quisling: he would need to repair in this fight i think he could be badly damaged "

No way, Cenobite (not in Hell) < Creeper, Cenobite (in hell) > Creeper. It all comes down to where the fight takes place.  
Also Pinhead can be killed just like anything else, Watch Hellraiser 2, he is killed, so are all the other Cenobites

A: Hell, Team one takes it due to Pinhead. 
B: Earth, Team 2 due to Creeper being eternal.
C: Dreamworld, Team one due to Kruger's warping abilities.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: But he's not weakened so he'd only heal. Even if his meaty bits of demon chunks have to squiggle across the floor all T-1000 style. Oh and I was thinking, when Pinhead takes damage doesn't he explode? I can't recall which one it was, I've only bothered watching the first one more than once, but I recall him like getting him in the face with something which caused like a grapefruit size hole in his face then he starting howling and exploded. Sorry for the run-on sentence.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Caligula
@King Quisling said:
" @lazystudent: But he's not weakened so he'd only heal. Even if his meaty bits of demon chunks have to squiggle across the floor all T-1000 style. Oh and I was thinking, when Pinhead takes damage doesn't he explode? I can't recall which one it was, I've only bothered watching the first one more than once, but I recall him like getting him in the face with something which caused like a grapefruit size hole in his face then he starting howling and exploded. Sorry for the run-on sentence. "

he also died from having his throat slit, in Hellraiser 2. Pinhead can die when he is outside of hell.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  baring in mind pin head outside of hell went on a masscre in either hellraiser 2-3 in a nightclub killing hundreds with his chains at once and with all on the creeper easy win for pinhead
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  baring in mind pin head outside of hell went on a masscre in either hellraiser 2-3 in a nightclub killing hundreds with his chains at once and with all on the creeper easy win for pinhead "

no way, Creeper CAN NOT die he would regenerate.  Pinhead CAN die
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  he can die if he cant replace his destroyed parts and in this case as i said hows he gonna use the parts off undead guys? he kills the living to survive he cant regen complety without new parts. He needs the parts to survive thats the man premise of him waking up every 25 years to get the parts to carry on living , hes hungry cos hes just woken up and needs to get said parts like he does in the film
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King Quisling
@Caligula said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  baring in mind pin head outside of hell went on a masscre in either hellraiser 2-3 in a nightclub killing hundreds with his chains at once and with all on the creeper easy win for pinhead "
no way, Creeper CAN NOT die he would regenerate.  Pinhead CAN die "
Exactly, but I don't think Pinhead dies. He just gets sent back to hell. Speaking of going to hell, I'm pretty sure everyone hear but The Creeper gets sent back to hell (in one form or another) if they "die." The Creeper doesn't die, he kills, feeds & make creepy art from dead bodies until it's time to sleep. 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  he can die if he cant replace his destroyed parts and in this case as i said hows he gonna use the parts off undead guys? he kills the living to survive he cant regen complety without new parts. He needs the parts to survive thats the man premise of him waking up every 25 years to get the parts to carry on living , hes hungry cos hes just woken up and needs to get said parts like he does in the film "

@King Quisling said:
" @Caligula said:
" @lazystudent said:
no way, Creeper CAN NOT die he would regenerate.  Pinhead CAN die "
Exactly, but I don't think Pinhead dies. He just gets sent back to hell. Speaking of going to hell, I'm pretty sure everyone hear but The Creeper gets sent back to hell (in one form or another) if they "die." The Creeper doesn't die, he kills, feeds & make creepy art from dead bodies until it's time to sleep.  "

not true Pinhead does die, in part 2 he is killed, and in three they show how he is reborn, he can die and they don't need the Lament Configuration (the puzzle box).  

also the Creeper is eternal, he does not die. even if he doesn't feed he will still live. he is an eternal force. and being that this battle takes place in our world Creeper dominates.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King Quisling

Oh and he totally listens to jazz while he works on his art. I bet he has a vast collection of jazz records. :D  
The Creeper wins, then goes home to make art out of their remains and jitterbug the night away. 

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  you obviously havent watched the films recently the more damage the creeper takes the more parts he needs to get healthy again , after a 25 year sleep he needs a certian amouht of kills to regain hes full strenght to be able to pass of the next 25 years, this fight starts with him having just woke up so he needs kills in order to stay at his best and then eat parts to repair andy damage he takes. IF he doesnt get the kills he requies before he rests again he gets weaker the next time he wakes up, he not eternal not even by a long shot
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  you obviously havent watched the films recently the more damage the creeper takes the more parts he needs to get healthy again , after a 25 year sleep he needs a certian amouht of kills to regain hes full strenght to be able to pass of the next 25 years, this fight starts with him having just woke up so he needs kills in order to stay at his best and then eat parts to repair andy damage he takes. IF he doesnt get the kills he requies before he rests again he gets weaker the next time he wakes up, he not eteranl not even by a long shot "

yes he is. and it doesn't matter he would rip Pinhead apart in our world. also he would eat his own teamates if neccesarry. also you said he wasn't weakend... so now you trying to change the rules around so Pinhead has the advantage, sorry it don't work like that buddy. Team 2 wins, hell Creeper wins alone.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:  iam not trying to change the rules i stated he is hungry hes only hungry when he just wasked up its stated so in the films, once again are not basing you opinion on film fact   you should know that already if your gonna back the creeper to win. The question i possed earlier is that its stated again in jeepers creepers 1 that the creeper need healthy living parts to survive none of the people in this battle meet that requiremnt so all parts are useless to him. Yes pin head is considerably weaker in the real world but he was still capable of huge damage " see video"   an attack of this scale would cripple or completely destroy team 2
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  you obviously havent watched the films recently the more damage the creeper takes the more parts he needs to get healthy again , after a 25 year sleep he needs a certian amouht of kills to regain hes full strenght to be able to pass of the next 25 years, this fight starts with him having just woke up so he needs kills in order to stay at his best and then eat parts to repair andy damage he takes. IF he doesnt get the kills he requies before he rests again he gets weaker the next time he wakes up, he not eternal not even by a long shot "
But he would be weaker the next time he wakes up if he doesn't get those kills. You said it yourself, he's not weakened just hungry. When he's hungry he's only a more relentless and efficient killer. Team 2 win man, you're the only one who doesn't think so. 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @Caligula:  iam not trying to change the rules i stated he is hungry hes only hungry when he just wasked up its stated so in the films, once again are not basing you opinion on film fact   you should know that already if your gonna back the creeper to win. The question i possed earlier is that its stated again in jeepers creepers 1 that the creeper need healthy living parts to survive none of the people in this battle meet that requiremnt so all parts are useless to him. Yes pin head is considerably weaker in the real world but he was still capable of huge damage " see video"   an attack of this scale would cripple or completely destroy team 2
"

dude I own that movie, trust me he isn't doing that to the creeper. and yeas Michael does meet the requirements, He is only Human dude.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: The chains were going slow enough for that guy to catch it..... Creeper dodges them all. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  hes only hungry when he needs to kill as stated in jeepers 1, while not weakened without geting new parts he wont repair from damage properly the whole copncept of the creeper means hes easier to kill if you get him at this time since he doesnt have the required injested parts to simply repair himself. He wouldnt survive an attack of pinheads chains that are used to rip people to pieces without being feed first, theres hundreds on them and only a couple need to hit to slow him down enough for the rest to get him since there all controlled  telepathicly by pinhead anyways
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Caligula
@lazystudent said:
" @King Quisling:  hes only hungry when he needs to kill as stated in jeepers 1, while not weakened without geting new parts he wont repair from damage properly the whole copncept of the creeper means hes easier to kill if you get him at this time since he doesnt have the required injested parts to simply repair himself. He wouldnt survive an attack of pinheads chains that are used to rip people to pieces without being feed first "

Pinhead is not going to be able to do that to the Creeper, Creeper would dodge or rip them out before that. and like I said Michael is a Living Breathing Human, and Creeper would feed off of him to repair even if he did get hurt. and seeing how tough Myers is it would only make the Creeper even stonger. Pinhead doesnt not stand a chance. 
You are the only person here who thinks that.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Caligula:   your right in the case of myers , however just becasue hes abnromal doesnt mean the creeper will inherit any of this via eating him.  I just think that you and the other guy seem to favor the creeper to much when he's not imortal and can be damaged in this fight he has also never fought anybody above base human. I am sure if more peopel read this it wouldnt be so heavily sided with the creeper 2-3  people is to small a fpuc group to say iam the only one who thinks pinhead has a chance
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: Pinhead just relies on torture and those chains far too much to be much of a threat here. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  yeah he can kill thou i just think the creeper isnt as good as you guys believe him to be
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: He's one of those movie monsters that had tons of potential but got kinda screwed over by the cruddy sequel. The same stands true for all these characters but they all had at least one good sequel to build more of a rep. I've seen most if not all of the Hellraiser movies (I've seen the first 5, idk if there's more.) He just never seemed like a very great combatant. He just kinda stands there and lets the chains do the work. I don't think he'd fair too well in H2H.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  yeanb the creepr had alot of promise but in 2 he gets a serious beating form to hillbillys with a crossbow which kind of knocked his rep , same will pinhead hes shown to be so powerfull in some places and in otehrs not so much . He does rely on the chains but then i have to say with the damgee hes shown to do with um i think most people would stick to um as well , i love sapwn and he shows hows awesome chains can be used, granted they use chains differently but the damage they bot hdo with um is comparable in some cases
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Jason, Micheal, The Creeper would win here... Pinhead aint sh!t outside of his Native Dimension... and Freddy cant beat anyone on Team 2 in the Real World
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: Aw man, I really disliked that 2nd movie. Ruined what could of been a great franchise. :-/  I still think it comes down to just Creeper and Pinhead but I'm sure the Creeper still wins. 
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Psyker star

The creeper could solo

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling: the 2nd movie makes the creeper alot weaker so obviously i want to use it for my side of the arguement lol, he doesnt dodge a cross bow so technically i dont think he could dodge a hundred plush chains from short range
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MKF30

Pinhead and Freddy are nothing outside of their  dimensions and dream worlds...I think it would come down to Myers vs. Jason personally with Creeper giving both a tough time, Myers IMO is the most relentless and never seems to get "blown apart" like Jason has lol.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@MKF30:  freddie fought jason in the real world and stood toe to toe for awhile , and pin head massacres many people in the real world in the night club scene i posted , granted they are far weaker in the real world but there not without the abilty to do damage. Myers/jason and creeper are on same team. also i havent gone in to the fact that in hellrasier 3 when pinhead is on earth he shows the power to read peoples minds and thus be one step ahead in battle.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: But Pinhead is weaker/lamer in most of the sequels and in every movie the chains are moving slow enough for the victims to see them coming, in two cases the victims even caught them. I think the Creepers reaction time is much quicker that your average human. Besides I think a bolt from a crossbow, which can travel up to 200 mph, moves much quicker than Pinheads chains. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  yeah but he has hundreds and can read the creepers mind and know wher hes gonna dodge to , therefore using some as a dummy atatck and the rest to hit him with, he also managed to do basi illusion if i remember corerectly in the real world which also would help him out since he could trick the creeper which isnt the smartest member of a preety mindless team to be fair lol

Heres a section to describe pinheads power level in hellraiser 3 in which he spents most the majority on earth in human form , taken from wikipedia but since i have just watched the film i can honestly say its not bs

" When the Pinhead character's inhuman evil (Unbound Pinhead) manifests in the world in Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, it seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transfer matter to different forms whether it be living or non living, create and control fire, animate objects, and the like. Towards the end of the film, Pinhead's human side suggests that he is no longer bound by the rules governing other Cenobites (suggesting others among them might have such power). "

he is a glass cannon but a very powerful glass cannon
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: Hmm.... can one demon read another demons mind? Although with that stated my opinion is wavering a bit. Creeper seems very bonded to certain "rules" he must follow and Pinhead has indeed rebelled against his demonic programming. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@King Quisling:  well in hellrasier  3 pinhead affectly has god like powers for awhile since he preety much un taps all his power potential , he could do so many different things where as the creepers only advantages are speed rgeen and strenght which all require close combat , where as the abilties pinhead have are better for defence from range. Yeah well the creeper is supposed to be a sort of urban legend/freak of nature where as pinhead is preety much a demon force but like spawn his humanity gives him an extra edge.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King Quisling
@lazystudent: Okay I think you've convinced me. This battle essentially boils down to who's the more powerful demon & I'm sure, as far as ranking goes, Pinhead wins that contest. It takes a powerful demon to disobey the laws of Hell. Every time Pinhead breaks a law it's like he's spitting right in Satan's face, yet he has still managed to do as he pleases and not be stripped of his position as a cenobite.