• 81 results
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PikminMania

You can comment but your vote will not be official yet until the debaters can fill nearly two pages with debates
This is it ladies and gentlemans..... the first fight in a series of a bunch lol, the fight of a lifetime, in...Central Park, half of at at least.
Everyone's strength and speed is lowered to Venom's if it exceeds the qualifications.
Everyone's durability is lowered to Wolverine if it exceeds the qualifications
1 CLIP = 12 ROUNDS

EDIT: Use this more than a battle map,you can still have a map of what you want your guys doing though.
Like what Bucketz said:

instead of putting out scenarios, you guys debate which of your teams would win. With scenarios there are too many variables and plans for the other team ignored. Think of this as one of the team battle threads, you each support the team that goes with it. Also scenarios seem to be causing arguments. 
I dunno if you are supposed to put scenarios, but if not then just use logic, proof and scans to show why your team would win.

No prep
Each team gets 10 hours to get to know their other teammates and make plans, etc.
Each team is walking through this park until they bump into each other, so the fight is a random encounter

No Caption Provided
The NO's represent areas you can't access.
The Money Signs represent stores like comic book stores, food stores, stores etc. The stores replace the trees
This is the best arena I could come up with so  this is what we will be using.

Sherlock:
Black Canary Unarmed
Mystique w/ Dual D Eagles and a vibranium knife
Jack Krauser w/ Knife, TMP and 3 Flash Grenades
Teresa of the Faint Smile w/ Her sword, remember she can't run at super speed levels
Blink AOW/Exiles w/ 40 javelins

VS

God_Spawn:

Creeper
Daken w/ stun gauntlet, 2 uses
Vergil w/ Yamato and summon swords
Creed Diskenth w/ Imagine Blade up to Level 2
Zuko w/ two adamantium dao swords
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sherlock

Awesome sause
@PikminMania: Thanks man

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: Here we go again.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock

OK if i start ill need to do so after dinner (Mostly because i need some idea time)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'll follow up after the gym and  on research cause i have no idea who 3 of those guys are on your team.

Takes me to our Mystique vs Mcginnis thread.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: Just give me a list ill give you an idea also can i get some info on Creeper and Creed.Im not overly savvy on vergil but i have a basic idea.This is DMC vergil yes?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock

OK so here my opener (I know Pikmin said no scenarios but thats how i debate in this sort of thing dont worry ill keep it in hand and make sure there is no fighting)

Top start off my team will use the 10 hours to party it up some in typical nerd fashion.Comic video games movies pizza wings and beer.

According to the OP we already met randomly so no real watch and wait type stuff coming on.
Canary pulls out a quick scream which should do some damage to Daken because of his advanced hearing
Krauser will take to the trees with his TMP and try to take people out in that manner
Mystique will go Chameleon and take people out without them seeing her
Teresa and Blink will just go for an all out offencive

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Death Certificate

*Grabs popcorn*

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bucketz

This should be good.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PikminMania

We'll see

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo

Sherlock wins because I don't like God_spawn.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PikminMania
@Susanoo: why?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Susanoo said:
Sherlock wins because I don't like God_spawn.
>_> love you too sus
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: oh so that is why
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Alright here is my opening post.

Creeper laughs. This causes a pain sensation to all those who hear it pretty much stunning people and causing them pain like a high pitched kinda noise (affecting anyone except his own team). So while the opposing team is stunned

Creed's sword imagine blade level 1 is an invisible practically unbreakable sword that can turn visible and  can extend to 80 meters in length. a quick swirl around with it fully extended is bound to hit someone if not cut down some trees and Creed can deflect multiple bullets with his sword with a few swings so he isn't spinning it but performing multiple slashes and along with his HF that can regrow new organs and limbs bullets won't be a problem.

Vergil like Dante is practically bullet proof and can catch bullets on his sword and lay them out and slash them back on top of that his healing factor pretty much closes wounds instantly and yamato is sharp and can cut through objects from a distance and objects that are quite tall will come down and he can cut his opponent so fast they are basically dead before they know it and he and Dante fighting their combat speed is so great, in the pouring rain, not a drop touched the ground til they clashed swords. So cutting from a distance with his sword at that speed means trouble for alot of people.

Zuko can fire up the trees, leaving more ammo for him to bend and also getting rid of the tree hiding factor.

Daken's senses will come in handy and with tracking people.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania said:

Lol what? i'm confused, sus just likes clowning around. We make fun of eachother all the time.

@Sherlock
: a list of what exactly? Powers? abilities?
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ramtha07

This is going to be fun ...
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: Vergil's durability is lowered to that of Wolverine

Also I when I read Creed's profile it said he could just become invisible, but he can also make his sword 80 meters?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania said:
@god_spawn: Vergil's durability is lowered to that of WolverineAlso I when I read Creed's profile it said he could just become invisible, but he can also make his sword 80 meters?
only creed's sword can become invisible and yes he can  80 meters he prefers to keep it at a normal Kotetsu length. And Vergil's durability is on par with Wolverine's already.. maybe less, bullets can cut pierce him but they hardly have any effect on him like if it were hitting adamantium.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: oh okaY
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@PikminMania said:

Lol what? i'm confused, sus just likes clowning around. We make fun of eachother all the time.

@Sherlock
: a list of what exactly? Powers? abilities?
Anything you can give me like i said i said i dont know him.I believe you said that there were three characters in my lineup that you didnt know so specify and i can give you some info on them

@god_spawn said:
Alright here is my opening post.Creeper laughs. This causes a pain sensation to all those who hear it pretty much stunning people and causing them pain like a high pitched kinda noise (affecting anyone except his own team). So while the opposing team is stunnedCreed's sword imagine blade level 1 is an invisible practically unbreakable sword that can turn visible and  can extend to 80 meters in length. a quick swirl around with it fully extended is bound to hit someone if not cut down some trees and Creed can deflect multiple bullets with his sword with a few swings so he isn't spinning it but performing multiple slashes and along with his HF that can regrow new organs and limbs bullets won't be a problem.Vergil like Dante is practically bullet proof and can catch bullets on his sword and lay them out and slash them back on top of that his healing factor pretty much closes wounds instantly and yamato is sharp and can cut through objects from a distance and objects that are quite tall will come down and he can cut his opponent so fast they are basically dead before they know it and he and Dante fighting their combat speed is so great, in the pouring rain, not a drop touched the ground til they clashed swords. So cutting from a distance with his sword at that speed means trouble for alot of people.Zuko can fire up the trees, leaving more ammo for him to bend and also getting rid of the tree hiding factor.Daken's senses will come in handy and with tracking people.
1:I dont believe Creepers laugh works in that way i believe anyone who hears it gets the pain sensation which in this case would include the rest of your team.
2:Again i know nothing about Creed but a sword that size wouldnt be very hard to dodge and everyone here is agile enough to do it without trouble
3:Teresa is also very fast she should be able to engage him without an issue
4:Zuko is your weak link here.He has the worst reaction time here and has a good chance of being taken out by a stray shot
5:Daken would most likely be taken out when Dinah uses her scream
No Caption Provided
If you look in this Logan says that grey hulk thunderclap nearly kills him.Dinahs Scream out does that considerably
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bucketz

This.....is....intense

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock
@Bucketz: Thank you....I think
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Bucketz

This... is... Sparta~! +|Doom kicks|+ Couldn't resist. +|Resumes watching the debate.|+

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@DangerousLoki:   
  THIS is sparta!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
I need a list of Blink and Teresa and what the TMP for Krauser is, if i recall he was the guy from Res 4?

@Sherlock
:

1:I dont believe Creepers laugh works in that way i believe anyone who hears it gets the pain sensation which in this case would include the rest of your team

Creeper's laugh gives the person a pain sensation, i consider it a stun from the effects. Which would give him time to attack even if its by himself, and he has sharpened his claws to the point he can claw through people. Being psychotic he could this right at the beginning. With people being downed and since Canary is im sure of normal durability, he can take her out with a stab or punch and KO her since he is superhuman in strength. I think his laugh is the balance to Dinah's scream.

2:Again i know nothing about Creed but a sword that size wouldnt be very hard to dodge and everyone here is agile enough to do it without trouble

He can make the sword invisible, and it's practically unbreakable at max it's 80 meters in length, that by itself is incredibly long, creed is a bullet timer easily, has a hf that can regenerate missing organs, and limbs and he has never been KO'd in his series despite getting bashed by a guy who could lift up a falling ceiling by a bazooka that was harder than titanium or diamonds sent him skidding for a few feet and crashed into a solid stone railing and was only bleeding from the head a but infact he got pissed, so  degree of super strength is needed to KO him. Also he is burst speed fast so he can vanish before people's eyes and get behind them so consider it like Daken, and he tanked an exploding bullet that blew a hole in his stomach he remained concious and these 2 durability feats were before his healing factor. Creed is a psychopath and is willing to kill his teammates so if he goes nuts that's an edge for me. and Vergil will kill people no problem if he is fighting them.

3:Teresa is also very fast she should be able to engage him without an issue

Engage who? Vergil or Creed?

4:Zuko is your weak link here.He has the worst reaction time here and has a good chance of being taken out by a stray shot

I won't disagree but as long as he can set some of the trees on fire, that would take away one of your hiding factors and he isn't completely hopeless here, he is a decent fighter himself and if he does catch some trees on fire he can lay out a big blast of fire.

5:Daken would most likely be taken out when Dinah uses her scream

No Caption Provided
If you look in this Logan says that grey hulk thunderclap nearly kills him.Dinahs Scream out does that considerably

No Caption Provided
Bigger thunderclap and Logan remains ok, he's also taken thunder claps from the thing before and hulk on more than one occasion and just been pretty pissed. That grey hulk one is the only one i recall him actually being almost KO'd

I don't think Daken was shown to have the same senses as his father or X-23 for that matter, in i think it was in the X-23vs Daken crossover part 3 , and he couldn't hear something on the otherside of the door whereas X-23 could, this might lessen the fact and depending how strong  she screams he could still stay concious but im basing this off that one instance if morals are on for the tourney or not. I wish we had a scenario lol. And not that his senses are weakened but just they are possibly not as sharp as Wolverine's.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bucketz
@DangerousLoki said:

@Bucketz

This... is... Sparta~! +|Doom kicks|+ Couldn't resist. +|Resumes watching the debate.|+

LOL
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn:
Ok to start off   
  Video of Teresa fighting four people all of which are insanely fast strong and skilled.Notice how fast Elaina is swinging her sword and Teresa blocks it effortlessly
Krausers TMP is just a typical sub machine gun

No Caption Provided
This is what they look like not the most powerful but it will work to take out people of normal durability like zuko

Video of Krausers fighting skill

This one shows his speed pretty well.Just go to 1:30 and youll get a good look at that

This one shows his weird arm thing which he uses as a nearly indestructable shield and a weapon

at 8:20 you see what his arm is really capable of

Blink is a teleporter.Her primary means of doing this is with bolts that she keeps in a quiver Though it isnt the only way she can do so.Shes also very quick and agile and has superb aim with her bolts.She also has a good amount of fighting skill.I can provide scans to back all this up

I know how creepers laugh works and it would hurt your team as well as mine.Im also pretty sure his laugh isnt as loud as Dinahs scream so if canary does get her cry going no one will hear him anyway.

Most of that isnt going to help him much since everyone with Durability above wolverine gets dummed down to his level anyway so that shouldnt be a problem for anyone on my team

Teresa could take either of them i think though she would more than likely hit Vergil first since he seems to be your strongest member

Zuko has never had to dodge anything as fast as a bullet so if Krauser took a shot at him he would be finished

The only people on my team who may be apposed to killing would be Canary.Krauser Mystique Teresa and Blink wouldnt have much problem

And on one last note any of your team that goes blocking every projectile with their swords like you said Vergil and Creed would do will eventually get one of blinks and will be teleported out of the battle
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DangerousLoki

Hm. I'm not voting yet but at the moment, I am leaning in Sherlock's favor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock:
My turn. Alright where to start.
Creeper with the laugh if he does it before Canary's cry he has the chance to put her down whether its a claw or KO, so for that i say we call it stalemate since it's who shoots first.

Most of that isnt going to help him much since everyone with Durability above wolverine gets dummed down to his level anyway so that shouldnt be a problem for anyone on my team

Wolverine's durability is relatively high, i still think most incidents where he gets hurt by a guy like Mr. X i call it PIS, since more often than not he's still ok after tanking punches from bricks who are much stronger than the levels of strength we are restricted to right now. he's been punched by Wonder Man, Hulk, Thing, Colossus ( back in the old days at full strength). So attacks from Mystique and anyone around her level would be  manageable atleast for Vergil.

Vergil's sword Yamato cuts through the fabric of Space and Time, it was even deemed possible on this site it could through adamantium. The only thing the sword has not cut through was Dante's sword anything else can and will be cut.  Dante used it and tore down that huge gate.

Onto vergil's speed, because of the game graphics it looks slower but if it were anime style, i'd roughly guess it would be the same speed as Teresa.

Zuko has never had to dodge anything as fast as a bullet so if Krauser took a shot at him he would be finished

I won't disagree he;s mainly used for canon fodder and smoking out the enemies.

The only people on my team who may be apposed to killing would be Canary.Krauser Mystique Teresa and Blink wouldnt have much problem

Dinah being unwilling to kill could prove a disadvantage, as im guessing morals are on. your other 4 characters are willing to kill but that could prevent Dinah from just outright using Canary's scream.

And on one last note any of your team that goes blocking every projectile with their swords like you said Vergil and Creed would do will eventually get one of blinks and will be teleported out of the battle

Well that is kind of a cheap ability....anyways Creed's imagine blade level 2 is transforms into a living sword, it moves faster than multiple bullets and can eat projectiles and spit them back and can still elongate and cut through things harder than titanium and diamond easily. The best way to describe is thing of a blitzing mr. fantastic razor blade.  Vergil's long distance capabilities would prove enough. His rapid slashes can attack at a distance and he can also shoot his summon swords to either further block projectiles or create a shield around  of his body and he can shoot them off constantly while attacking to block projectiles at a distance to keep from hitting his blade. His other ability you guys have to deal with is since he can  speed burst and also cut from a distance he can cover the entire area with his slashes in a few moments and since Yamato is supposed to cut through anything besides Rebellion, your team is in trouble.

Not sure if he performs the attack in the video but it gives an example on the space warp cut. but if everyone that can burst in speed they should be around the same speed, the only difference is Vergil's attacks would be a problem because Yamato slices through space and time and arguable adamantium, ( i'll try and find the thread I think it was Ferro Vida who said so) so your team is in trouble. He could perform this right at the beginning and Dinah shouldn't even get the chance to scream.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: Check the edited post not the original comment.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:

@Sherlock:
My turn. Alright where to start.
Creeper with the laugh if he does it before Canary's cry he has the chance to put her down whether its a claw or KO, so for that i say we call it stalemate since it's who shoots first.

Not true if you notice in your scans of Creeper the people while in pain are still talking and screaming Dinah could manage the same thing

Wolverine's durability is relatively high, i still think most incidents where he gets hurt by a guy like Mr. X i call it PIS, since more often than not he's still ok after tanking punches from bricks who are much stronger than the levels of strength we are restricted to right now. he's been punched by Wonder Man, Hulk, Thing, Colossus ( back in the old days at full strength). So attacks from Mystique and anyone around her level would be  manageable atleast for Vergil.

I have scans of mystique putting him down i can post those if you like.Whil;e Vergil would be able to take her out easily with his lowered durability she could do the same to hi m

Vergil's sword Yamato cuts through the fabric of Space and Time, it was even deemed possible on this site it could through adamantium. The only thing the sword has not cut through was Dante's sword anything else can and will be cut.  Dante used it and tore down that huge gate.

I didnt see anything to demonstrate that.I will admit thats a cool trick but nothing in that video suggests that at all

Onto vergil's speed, because of the game graphics it looks slower but if it were anime style, i'd roughly guess it would be the same speed as Teresa.

I can agree with that though i think Elaina is faster and Teresa has no trouble with her at all so i think her reflexes might be better.BTW you exagerated greatly on it originally

I won't disagree he;s mainly used for canon fodder and smoking out the enemies.

Glad we agree on that

Dinah being unwilling to kill could prove a disadvantage, as im guessing morals are on. your other 4 characters are willing to kill but that could prevent Dinah from just outright using Canary's scream.

Her Canary cry ranges is strength as shes demonstrated when shes hit lower durability level people with and it and it hasnt killed them.Shes not stupid and shes well aware of this.I dont see any reason why she wouldnt use it

Well that is kind of a cheap ability....anyways Creed's imagine blade level 2 is transforms into a living sword, it moves faster than multiple bullets and can eat projectiles and spit them back and can still elongate and cut through things harder than titanium and diamond easily. The best way to describe is thing of a blitzing mr. fantastic razor blade.  Vergil's long distance capabilities would prove enough. His rapid slashes can attack at a distance and he can also shoot his summon swords to either further block projectiles or create a shield around  of his body and he can shoot them off constantly while attacking to block projectiles at a distance to keep from hitting his blade. His other ability you guys have to deal with is since he can  speed burst and also cut from a distance he can cover the entire area with his slashes in a few moments and since Yamato is supposed to cut through anything besides Rebellion, your team is in trouble.

Not sure if he performs the attack in the video but it gives an example on the space warp cut. but if everyone that can burst in speed they should be around the same speed, the only difference is Vergil's attacks would be a problem because Yamato slices through space and time and arguable adamantium, ( i'll try and find the thread I think it was Ferro Vida who said so) so your team is in trouble. He could perform this right at the beginning and Dinah shouldn't even get the chance to scream.

LOL After reading the rest of your post i had to laugh.Blinks projectiles teleporting people away is cheap and yet you have characters that have sword that can extend to 80 meters and cut through titanium and another whos sword can supposedly cut through adamantium.Blink doesnt need to teleport your teammates away.It may work just as well to cut your weapons in half while she cant tele dismember the people on your team nothing said she could do so to the weapons.
Dont forget that no one will know where Mystique is Blink is a teleporter Teresa and Krauser have insane reflexes and Dinah will be screaming i dont think that Vergils first thought is going to be do a huge attack which gives my team a huge advantage

Blink scans SHowing her accurate she is with her bolts
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Nice debate , I say Sherlock looking at the teams but i'll save my vote till the debate is done

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock:

Not true if you notice in your scans of Creeper the people while in pain are still talking and screaming Dinah could manage the same thing

Fair enough.

I have scans of mystique putting him down i can post those if you like.Whil;e Vergil would be able to take her out easily with his lowered durability she could do the same to hi m

I know she's put him down before and that's why i hate Wolverine's inconsistant durability yet more often than not he is tanking class 100+ punches. He goes from tanking everything spiderman has to the face and taking a pissed off spider-man punches all over his body and just going like ow to a person who isn't even peak human.  I can bring up scans of him tanking punches from Colossus, WonderMan, Hulk, Thing etc. Vergil's durability is still than those guys but from what Dante who Vergil is equal to in physical stats suggests that he shouldn't be put down by Mystique, if you want Wolv scans of those hits and videos of Dante's durability i'll be glad to provide them.

I didnt see anything to demonstrate that.I will admit thats a cool trick but nothing in that video suggests that at all

The sword was used to seperate the human world from the demon world, it also says it during one of the in game bios if im not mistaken. The video Dante uses it's long distance cut, however the sword can also shoot energy blasts of Vergil's demonic energy, Nero did that.

I can agree with that though i think Elaina is faster and Teresa has no trouble with her at all so i think her reflexes might be better.BTW you exagerated greatly on it originally

I can agree but i still see it being harder to tell since one is animated and the other had to use real people to create the movements then just add some effects. Your feat just looks faster IMO and just curious as to what i exaggerated greatly? I said he and Dante fought to keep the rain up around from touching the ground til they clashed the swords which they did, sorry if i worded it differently originally but now we got the actual speed of it up.

Her Canary cry ranges is strength as shes demonstrated when shes hit lower durability level people with and it and it hasnt killed them.Shes not stupid and shes well aware of this.I dont see any reason why she wouldnt use it

True but i do have 3 members that can get off an attack potentially before she gets the scream off, Daken could perform  one of his "i'm not where my enemy is looking" attacks and get behind Dinah before she has a chance to scream, Vergil and Creed could do the same, Creed probably won't though due to his attitude.

LOL After reading the rest of your post i had to laugh.Blinks projectiles teleporting people away is cheap and yet you have characters that have sword that can extend to 80 meters and cut through titanium and another whos sword can supposedly cut through adamantium.Blink doesnt need to teleport your teammates away.It may work just as well to cut your weapons in half while she cant tele dismember the people on your team nothing said she could do so to the weapons

I was up til 2 in morning when i wrote after having to get up at 6 the previous morning i was tired and i knew you would so that's why i threw out whole Yamato cutting ability LOL. Play fire with fire sherlock. The only one's she would likely manage that on is Creed, Vergil has the distance and speed and powers to intercept the lasers with summon swords or energy attacks or the long distance cuts to keep them from hitting Yamato.

Dont forget that no one will know where Mystique is Blink is a teleporter Teresa and Krauser have insane reflexes and Dinah will be screaming i dont think that Vergils first thought is going to be do a huge attack which gives my team a huge advantage

Not necessarily am i at a huge disadvantage. The only person Vergil never 1 hit kill was Dante because he enjoyed fighting Dante as he was the only person to ever match him. Vergil is a smart fighter, if he sees a group of strong people and actually wants to win, there isn't a reason for him to not try the attack and it isn't something he would hesitate on. Vergil's attack is a somewhat wide area but it's his speed and he performs multiple of the attacks which could cover a small but decent area, he's bound to hit Mystique, Krauser and the rest of the team, the only people who have a chance to potentially dodge it are  Teresa and Blink.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: I conceide. I'll admit your team outclasses mine save for Vergil and the only way i'm gonna win this is with Vergil's burst speed and multiple long distance slashes with a sword that cuts through virtually anything and constantly killing my own team in the process which i think is too cheap of a move. Vergil did it to Dante so he can and would most likely do it to anyone, there isn't a reason he really won't unless he actually wants a fight. I don't want to have to keep spamming the attack and there is a possibility i will have to bring that if i did beat you. I don't want to win in a really cheap manner so good luck to ya for the rest of the tourney. Vergil is just too cheap and good debate even if short.
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DangerousLoki

@god_spawn

It was a good match up none the less. Sherlock's team came off as more effective as a unit.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@DangerousLoki said:

@god_spawn

It was a good match up none the less. Sherlock's team came off as more effective as a unit.

Thank you and your right, my team is more so riding the coattails of one person with one move and a cheap one at that. Sherlock's team flows better, mine not so much.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock: I conceide. I'll admit your team outclasses mine save for Vergil and the only way i'm gonna win this is with Vergil's burst speed and multiple long distance slashes with a sword that cuts through virtually anything and constantly killing my own team in the process which i think is too cheap of a move. Vergil did it to Dante so he can and would most likely do it to anyone, there isn't a reason he really won't unless he actually wants a fight. I don't want to have to keep spamming the attack and there is a possibility i will have to bring that if i did beat you. I don't want to win in a really cheap manner so good luck to ya for the rest of the tourney. Vergil is just too cheap and good debate even if short.
Aw really?I will admit that is seriously cheap but i had a backup plan which was just as cheap...Blink teleports everyone into space theres no rule against it and shes demonstrated the ability though thats not a way i would want to win.Either way it was fun your pretty good at this.Hopefully well get a chance to finish one
@DangerousLoki
said:

@god_spawn

I picked them like that on purpose i do have some strategy going into these things lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock:

Aw really?I will admit that is seriously cheap but i had a backup plan which was just as cheap...Blink teleports everyone into space theres no rule against it and shes demonstrated the ability though thats not a way i would want to win.Either way it was fun your pretty good at this.Hopefully well get a chance to finish one

Lol so we both have cheap abilities. Anyways thx for the complement too, i think you're one of the best debaters on the site that still debates so it means something and im glad  i could give you a decent run considering how i once was but a noob few months ago. I was asked to join in the tourney and i was one of the last entrees so i worked my best with what i had, and what i could get and my team just didnt flow too well. I agree, one days lets finish our debates, maybe if we get an actual scenario, morals and location we could do something fun. I'd really like to bump our old Mystique vs Mcginnis thread we were stuck in deadlock on that and that was fun.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock:

Lol so we both have cheap abilities. Anyways thx for the complement too, i think you're one of the best debaters on the site that still debates so it means something and im glad  i could give you a decent run considering how i once was but a noob few months ago. I was asked to join in the tourney and i was one of the last entrees so i worked my best with what i had, and what i could get and my team just didnt flow too well. I agree, one days lets finish our debates, maybe if we get an actual scenario, morals and location we could do something fun. I'd really like to bump our old Mystique vs Mcginnis thread we were stuck in deadlock on that and that was fun.
One of the best so you say and yet i only got 2 votes in the debaters hall of fame thing lol.You have good info on your characters and to back that up it was a good team so its natural you did well.Flow is pretty cool when you can really get it going iv done it a few times though its usually just pushing the rule limits to an extreme.I do that constantly generally speaking i have to amke at least 4 or 5 different team before i get  a legal one.On that thread im just going to say i didnt have a prayer i was running low on material as it was lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: Lol i know i was surprised you got 2 votes i was kinda mad i think you shouldve gotten atleast in the top 5 spots but hey what do i know i was only voted number one in the future hall of fame with 20 votes :). Anyways i was the same with you, it took me a half hour to come up with 3 guys then another 45 minutes to just fill in spots then when i found out most of my best guys were taken i started blurting out random characters. I tried to get 1st age Spawn in but i would've wiped out everyone with him ( only with his suit powers he has near unbreakable chains and transmutation powers). He didn't exceed any limits but i was told no even if i restricted his magic.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: Its one of those things i havnt been on in a while so most of the newer user dont know me.It doesnt bother me much im pretty good at debating but only with characters i know well.To be perfectly honest i dont know who more than half of the characters in the tourny are.Yeah i think Spawn would have eaten my team fairly easily
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: True, but one day i know you'll make it into the hall of fame, and me too, i've atleast gotten alot better in the time you were gone.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: Yeah iv noticed
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
So did Spidey look what he made me XD
No Caption Provided
Sure it exaggerates a bit but since alot of the better guys left or don't debate as much anymore i've had to get better. Which is why im glad your back, i needed someone to give me a good debate, unfortunately i wasn't as prepared for this one.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock said:
So did Spidey look what he made me XD
No Caption Provided
Sure it exaggerates a bit but since alot of the better guys left or don't debate as much anymore i've had to get better. Which is why im glad your back, i needed someone to give me a good debate, unfortunately i wasn't as prepared for this one.
Just you wait i will be the best there is and ever was
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: LOL ok rip off Bret Hart's motto. Anyways i still think you're a better debater than me but i do know i could beat you one day >_>.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: Im actaullu serious about that though not in debating.Im stil counting the Batman Beyond VS Mystique thing your win
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
@god_spawn: Im actaullu serious about that though not in debating.Im stil counting the Batman Beyond VS Mystique thing your win
O_o? I thought it was a tie. Ok then i say we are pretty even just each excelling in some areas better than the other .
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn
Jk. I'll wait till you guys are done then I'll vote.