Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pierpat

Fight will take place here:

No Caption Provided

Esquire's team at the red cross, thedarklord's at the blue one.

there are 100 meters between the crosses, 200 between the portals.There is an invisible force field that prevents anything/anyone from falling off the field into the lava, and cannot be bypassed/broken in any way.

Every two minuets a wave of minions will come out of the respective portal, these two forces are in war with eatchother, and will continuously clash at the center of the field, but will attack you on sight.

You are teleported at the crosses 5 min before the coming of the 1 st wave.

You have 30min prep in an empty storage with info about your enemy(powers,supporters, henchmen,morals and abilities, not equip,conditions)and a photo of the enemy team.

Win by death,ko or incapacitation Of the enemy team.

If morals allow it, your team has a fairly good team-work, having worked together for 6 months.

10 Minotaurs(steel armor,stone mace,2 tonners, average bull durability, basic close combat ability)
10 Minotaurs(steel armor,stone mace,2 tonners, average bull durability, basic close combat ability)
5 archers(average human stats,steel plated armor,bow,human-veteran marksmanship)
5 archers(average human stats,steel plated armor,bow,human-veteran marksmanship)
2 angels(peak human stats,2 vibranium swords,steel plated armor, quite good marksmanship,hawk speed in flight)
2 angels(peak human stats,2 vibranium swords,steel plated armor, quite good marksmanship,hawk speed in flight)
No Caption Provided
1 Catapultasaurii( hurl half a ton steel spiked balls with their tail,slow,their scales hare iron-like durability, if they manage to bite you/impale you it won't be nice, even if they do prefer long-range support)
1 Catapultasaurii( hurl half a ton steel spiked balls with their tail,slow,their scales hare iron-like durability, if they manage to bite you/impale you it won't be nice, even if they do prefer long-range support)

The teams:

@esquire (Team S.P.E.A.R.

Blitzkrieg (58 Pts)

• 2 - Peak Human
  • 5 - Morals Off
  • 15 - Quicksilver’s Speed
  • 3 - Spider-Man’s Durability
  • 7 - Iron Fist’s Chi
  • 5 - Bishop’s Energy Powers
  • 7 - Spider Sense
  • 4 - Iron Fist’s Skill
  • 5 - Maverick’s Corrosive Touch
  • 5 - Adamantium Claws

Deadeye (14 Pts)

• 0 - Normal Human
  • 3 - Vigilante Morals
  • 3 - Midnighter Speed
  • 5 - Punisher's Marksmanship
  • 1 - Silenced FN Scar-H, 5 mags, ACOG scope, Silenced FN Five-seveN with 3 mags
  • 2 - Carbonadium Ammo

Henchmen:

• 3 - Nick Fury

@thedarklordpandamonium (Team: The Winners

The Mastermind: 0 points

Base: 0 point human

Morals: 0 point boy scout

The Destroyer: 75 points

0 points base human

7 points Spiderman Strength

5 points Spiderman Agility

10 points Thing Durability

12 points Martian Manhunter Regen

5 points swordsmanship of Benedict of Amber

5 points Vibranium Chestplate/Bracers

20 points Young Jean pack

3 points Carbonadium Greatsword

7 points Spider Sense

1 point Bone Claws

P.S. @thedarklordpandamonium sorry for the abbreviation in title, but there is a 60-character limit for the title.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

@thedarklordpandamonium

In this battle, speed kills. Plain and simple. The Destroyer is very powerful, but he's outclassed by Quicksilver's speed. With 30 minutes of prep, Nick Fury's tactical brilliance will come up with a simple plan.

DeadEye will shoot Mastermind, taking him out of the game. Then, DeadEye and Fury will focus their fire on Destroyer, activating his Spider Sense repeatedly. DeadEye's carbonadium ammunition could have an effect on him, and it would nullify his healing factor. While this is going on, Blitzkreig will use his Quicksilver Speed to blitz your Spider-Man Speed Destroyer. With morals off and Iron Fist's Chi, he'll shred right through Destroyer's Vibranium Armor, his superspeed letting him do it even quicker than Iron Fist did to Black Panther.

No Caption Provided

This should also destroy Thing's durability, but if it somehow holds up against a flurry of Iron Fists, the Adamantium Claws can cut through Thing without much trouble.

He of course also has a healing factor, but I've given Agent Zero's corrosive touch, which was specially designed to counter Wolverine's healing factor. So your healing factor won't save you in this one, especially since you're being peppered with Carbonadium bullets.

The only other power that could potentially cause a problem is the Young Jean Grey powerset. But Blitzkreig has Bishop's powers, which allow him to absorb Psionic Energy. He was able to absorb a blast from Onslaught, and he warned the Stepford Cuckoos that even their telepathy wasn't a good idea to use against him, because he can absorb the energy.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: You've made an enormous mistake in not purchasing any mental shields. I have the telepathy and telekinesis of Jean Grey. The Mastermind will start in front of the Destroyer, who will immediately telepathically camouflage (as in uncanny x-men #383 moscow knights) them to the waves, construct a telekinesis shield in front of both of them and then fly into the air.

^ She tanks a city-destroying explosion with her telekinetic shields in this pic; do you really think you're going to be able to make a mad dash at her and break through? From behind her shields she will just telepathically wipe out your team, controlling their minds and turning them on each other, etc.

And that's not even considering that Spiderman's reflexes aren't that bad. He regularly dodges bullets, so those fancy carbonadium bullets won't even touch him (allowing that they'll make it through the telekinetic shield, which they won't). Add onto that a Carbonadium Greatsword and the sword skills of Benedict of Amber, who was literally training for dozens of millenia, and there's no way you'll be getting past my Vibranium armor and Thing durability. Spidey dodged a bullet from a rifle that was right in front of him, and rifle bullets move around 1700 m/s immediately after leaving the muzzle, about half of Quicksilver's transverse speed of Mach 10. Add onto this the Spider sense (a defensive ability which gives me the edge), and the two will be fairly matched in combat.

However, I have my Vibranium suit, Thing-like durability, and Martian Manhunter regen (The corrosive touch and carbonadium stop the healing factor of Wolverine, who heals via accelerated healing. However, Martian Manhunter heals by literally re-creating his body in the same way that he shifts his molecules.) which will allow me to tank quite a few hits. Unfortunately, you have only the durability of Spider-man, and no special strength, compared to my Spider-man strength and durability of Thing. Every time my enormous sword meets your claws, you'll be thrown back, and one hit is all I need to wipe you out.

So, to sum it up:

1) Mental advantage. Telekinetic shielding that let Jean enclose a city-destroying explosion, telepathic cloak that will make all the waves go against you, telepathy and mind control that will put your team to sleep in a few seconds

2) Physical advantage. Spidey dodges bullets with ease, and as soon as the Destroyer and Blitzkrieg and locked into combat Deadeye won't be able to shoot. Spidey has easily dodged bullets that move half as fast as Quicksilver when he knew they were coming, and the Spider Sense will alert him. As soon as the Destroyer hits your Spiderman durability with a Carbonadium greatsword, you're out, but my Thing durability, Vibranium armor, and Martian Manhunter regen will let me tank substantially more hits.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think @esquire just forgot about me. But I'm cool with going for votes.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

@pierpat: @thedarklordpandamonium:

I really hate to do this, but life has gotten crazy and I have too much going on out there and on CV to give this the attention it deserves. DLP made an excellent team and he deserves the win, especially since I don't have the time to make a proper debate. Many apologies, but I'm going to bow out of this one. Sorry again.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@pierpat: @thedarklordpandamonium:

I really hate to do this, but life has gotten crazy and I have too much going on out there and on CV to give this the attention it deserves. DLP made an excellent team and he deserves the win, especially since I don't have the time to make a proper debate. Many apologies, but I'm going to bow out of this one. Sorry again.

Oh, fine, you've already done far too much helping me to put up this tourney!

@thedarklordpandamonium: Seems you win here!