Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Ok first of all I am not sure if this is in the right forum, because its kind of like a battle but not really? If you think its in the wrong place I will get a Mod to move it for me. 

Anyways your home city (or closest one to you) has been invaded by the combined efforts of Hydra, AIM and The Hand. You have to pick a team that youthink could clear the city of all enemy forces the quickest and most efficiently way possible while keeping the civilian casualty's to a minimum. 

RULES
You have to pick an official team, no mix and match. (eg. Ghost Rider has never been in the Avengers therefore if you choose them he cant be on your team).  
However you may use past members for your team, it does not have to be the current line-up. 
Marvel teams only. (sorry DC) 
No ridiculously over powered teams or characters (eg. The Annihilators, The original Defenders, Scarlet Witch ect) 
You may use a team of villains but only if it would be in ther nature to fight this battle. 
Give reasons on why you think your team is the best one for the job  
 Try and keep it to a 12 member limit 

My team: 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My team would be X Force, with Wolverine at the helm they would be a quick and brutal but also stealthy when it was needed and they also would not shy away from making the hard choices. 
The only problem I can see is them taking on the job as its not really a mutant affair.  
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Enzeru: Good team but I think I could see some of your team double dealing and switching sides to suit there needs
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mrtrevorguy

My Team would Be the X-men 
1) Wolverine
2) Colossus
3) Nightcrawler
4) Emma Frost
5) Storm
6) Iceman
7) Magneto
8) Beast
9) Archangel
10) Gambit
11) Rogue (Ms. Marvel)
12) Namor 

:D they have the power and variety to be able to save the town with out much trouble

effedup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By effedup

My team: Avengers

1.Captain America 
2.Spider-man 
3.Hawkeye 
4.Iron Man 
5.Quicksilver 
6.Black Knight (strategize) 
7.Vision 
8.Black Widow 
9.Luke Cage 
10.Giant Man /Yellow Jacket 
11.Jack of Hearts 
12.Doctor Druid 

Black widow spies on enemies and informs black knight, Black knight thinks up of strategies. Black knight,Luke cage, Iron man, Giant Man and Captain america take the front line. Jack of Heats, Vision, DocotorDruid, and hawkeye are in the back firing projectiles. Spider-man, Black widow and Quicksilver go in from the back and be the recon team while taking out as many as they can. 

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sandiego008
No Caption Provided
effedup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers