Pick your tag team round 2!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Okay, Round 2 here we go! Fight takes place in the Amazon. Each team is one mile away from each other. Each team gets two hours of prep with full knowledge of the other team and the area. All characters are in character. Fight is to KO or death.

RULE: You can only vote for other teams again, also, you may only explain WHY other teams win. Just like last time!

Have fun. :)

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil (Ironically, he drew the same spot twice)

Obi-wan(Only movie version), Spiderman, Spiderman 2099 -Fetts

vs.

Death Persona Gambit, AoA Blink, Boba Fett(Movie and EU) -Sherlock

Asajj Ventress(EU obviously), Ultimate Hawkeye, Venom(Flash) -HigorM

vs.

Prometheus, A Gamorrean Guard, Wolverine -geraldthesloth

Deathstroke, Darth Maul(Movie and EU), Daken - GhostRider29

vs.

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn(Movie and EU) -Skaddix

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GhostRider29

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil (Ironically, he drew the same spot twice)

Okay, So I feel bad for nickthedevil. Darth Vader was his biggest weapon, but now Vader has to face Anakin Skywalker. His old self. And Anakin would destroy Vader. Anakin wins after a few minutes of talking about each other lives and choices and then a few minutes of fighting. Now it comes to HobGobling and Taskmaster vs. Ultimate Cap. America and Winter Soldier. I honestly couldn't say who'd win this mix up. So what I will go by is after Vader is defeated, Anakin comes to help Winter Soldier and Cap.

Winner: ThexX

vs.

This has a very weird feeling to it. I think Obi would have his hands full for a while with Fett. I think Death Persona Gambit and AoA Blink would actually take on the Spider-men and win. Of course, when I thought a team would beat the Spiders, I was proven wrong. I can be proven wrong here as well, though it'll be harder. I think they both beat the Spiders then go help Boba defeat Obi-wan.

Winner: Sherlock

vs.

I actually had an easy time decided this fight. Lets send Asajj against the Gamorrean Guard. Defeats him in a matter of seconds. Maybe even only one second. Wolverine would lose to Venom.(It's like a Wolverine vs Spiderman fight) And Ult. Hawkeye loses to Prometheus, then Asajj Ventress kills Prometheus.

Winner: HigorM

vs.

I know I can't vote or support my team, but lets all remember one little detail. Darth Maul took on Jinn at Jinn's prime and Obi-wan at the same time.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

Just gotta remind everyone that Darth Vader's control over the force grew stronger after he became a cyborg.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

vs.

Which version of Hobgoblin is it? If its Phil Urich then i'd lean towards nick.

vs.

Leaning towards Fetts as Gambit and Blink are going to have a hard time tagging both Spider-men

vs.

HigorM wins imo

vs.

could go either way I think Skaddix has the edge with Iron Fist though.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts

I loose. Boba Fett wins :(

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

Yes, when i made my team i said it was current hobgoblin... Phil urich is still the hobgogblin correct? Because thats who i had in mind.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@nickthedevil said:

Yes, when i made my team i said it was current hobgoblin... Phil urich is still the hobgogblin correct? Because thats who i had in mind.

there are 2 Hobgoblins Jason Macendale still uses that name aswell.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

Lol, not keeping up with hobgoblins. I wasnt aware of a jason. But i gotta look him up now. This intrigues me... I'm very far behind if you havent noticed :P

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@nickthedevil: Oh wait ignore me I forgot he's the Jack O'lantern now lol. Phil Urich is the current Hobgoblin.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostRider29

@nickthedevil: @Strider92 said:

@nickthedevil: Oh wait ignore me I forgot he's the Jack O'lantern now lol. Phil Urich is the current Hobgoblin.

It is Phil. Sorry, I forgot to label him. Nick asked for him as Phil anyways.

Also Strider, I'm sad that you don't think my team could pull it off. :/

Also, don't forget, every team gets two hours of prep with full knowledge of the other team. I know two hours isn't much, but it could help some teams.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29 said:

Also, don't forget, every team gets two hours of prep with full knowledge of the other team. I know two hours isn't much, but it could help some teams.

It's very close its just Iron Fist's Chi punch is a nasty little thing I believe its a 100ton punch or something along those lines. I'm going to look through it again before I make my mind up.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skaddix

Well Thanks for voting for me. I would like to note that the property of Lane's swords kills sinners especially quick which means they should be quite effective against Ghostrider29's team of murders

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

It's very close its just Iron Fist's Chi punch is a nasty little thing I believe its a 100ton punch or something along those lines. I'm going to look through it again before I make my mind up.

Still, makes me pretty sad my friend. Lol Even though we should all know how Qui-gon would do against Maul alone(Oddly enough these are my two favorite Star Wars Characters), it might end up with Maul vs Iron Fist. I'm curious to see peoples opinions on this. I've even made it a battle on here. It was picked even. So what I wanna know is your opinion on that fight. lol

@Skaddix said:

Well Thanks for voting for me. I would like to note that the property of Lane's swords kills sinners especially quick which means they should be quite effective against Ghostrider29's team of murders

JERK -__- LOL May the best team win!

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Winner: Nickthedevil........Older Darth Vader will have no qualms about force choking from the start. Vader wins

vs.

2. Winner: Sherlock

vs.

3. Winner: HigorM

vs.

4. Winner: Skaddix....Iron Fist is the deciding factor for me

vs.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRider29

Okay two voting against. I'm gonna cry. Lol

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skaddix

When u cannot defend yourself always a good idea to include a popular character plus Iron Fist has been quite a best lately. I would be worried about Maul if EU was in without it most Jedi and Sith are just not that impressive. Palpatine's greatest move is a blitz of 3 Jedi and some Force Lightning. Hardly compares to his force storm beasting.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRider29

@Skaddix said:

When u cannot defend yourself always a good idea to include a popular character plus Iron Fist has been quite a best lately. I would be worried about Maul if EU was in without it most Jedi and Sith are just not that impressive. Palpatine's greatest move is a blitz of 3 Jedi and some Force Lightning. Hardly compares to his force storm beasting.

Eu is in it...

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skaddix

Yes but not for all candidates. Otherwise who ever picked Luke would have bagged this tourney easy.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock

vs.

Urick can potentially solo this.Win Nick

vs.

How can Fetts win when he has to go up against his favorite charcter?

vs.

While Prometheus is a beast he just cant take down everyone by himself which is likely what will happen by the end

vs.

This one is the only one thats even remotely close so ill give Ghost Rider my vote so i can actually get some debating in

To start off this is in the amazon.That place is going to be trecherous in and of itself not to mention finding the opposing team.GR has Daken whos enhanced senses will be outrageously valuble here in finding the other team.Chances are that GRs team will have the element of surprise in the fight.Catching Skaddixs team off guard will be huge here and will give Daken a chance to use his Pheremones on everyone involved

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRider29

@Skaddix said:

Yes but not for all candidates. Otherwise who ever picked Luke would have bagged this tourney easy.

Who is in Eu is clearly labeled. Like look at Darth Maul and Boba Fett. Both are movie AND EU versions. Anakin and Obi-wan are movie versions only. See what I mean? @Sherlock said:

vs.

Urick can potentially solo this.Win Nick

vs.

How can Fetts win when he has to go up against his favorite charcter?

vs.

While Prometheus is a beast he just cant take down everyone by himself which is likely what will happen by the end

vs.

This one is the only one thats even remotely close so ill give Ghost Rider my vote so i can actually get some debating in

To start off this is in the amazon.That place is going to be trecherous in and of itself not to mention finding the opposing team.GR has Daken whos enhanced senses will be outrageously valuble here in finding the other team.Chances are that GRs team will have the element of surprise in the fight.Catching Skaddixs team off guard will be huge here and will give Daken a chance to use his Pheremones on everyone involved

YAAAAYYY! Someone who believes in me!

Okay so this tournament is kind of sad. Not as many people vote on this like I thought that they would.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@GhostRider29: Honestly i could make an argument for either.I just want to debate
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GhostRider29

@Sherlock said:

@GhostRider29: Honestly i could make an argument for either.I just want to debate

I know. It's an extremely close fight. Good luck. :) Strider is one for good arguments. Hopefully he'll challenge you.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock
@GhostRider29 said:

@Sherlock said:

I know. It's an extremely close fight. Good luck. :) Strider is one for good arguments. Hopefully he'll challenge you.

I would have loved to argue with him in the last round....I may PM him and ask if he wants to
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRider29

@Sherlock said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@Sherlock said:

I would have loved to argue with him in the last round....I may PM him and ask if he wants to

Sounds good. I can't even argue for anyone like last time.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@GhostRider29 said:

@Sherlock said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@Sherlock said:

Sounds good. I can't even argue for anyone like last time.

Yeah that would be kinda boring
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GhostRider29

I literally forgot about this. If I don't get more votes for this tourny, I think I'll just cancel it. It's no point if only like 3 or 4 vote.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strider1992

@Sherlock said:

vs.

My view on this is:

Both Venom and Wolverine have a high durability but the problem is Flash also has Venom's other powers (webbing, strength etc..) I don't see Wolverine being able to take that on when Spider-man beat him by webbing him up. Flash could just do the same. Also it doesn't say anywhere Flash can't Venom-out so if that happened he could possibly solo(for the sake of the scenario i'm guessing he can't?).

Prometheus (I assume we are talking about the DC one?) is very tough and if he is put up against Hawkeye he could win. Having said that Ultimate Hawkeye is almost 616 Bullseye level in his accuracy (killed guards while strapped to a chair by flicking his finger nails) so if there is enough distance between the two, Hawkeye may put him down before he even gets close enough to attack.

I'll be honest I don't know a huge amount about Gammorean Guards but they always seemed pretty easy to take down so I think Asajj being a sith shouldn't have much trouble dealing with it.

In conclusion:

Venom> Asajj > Wolverine> Prometheus/Hawkeye> Gammorean Guard

As Higor has 2 out of the three strongest players he should win this.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

Venom> Wolverine> Asajj> Prometheus/Hawkeye> Gammorean Guard

Not offense to you, but I think because of Asajj weapons and the force I think that this list should be like so...

Asajj> Venom > Wolverine >> Prometheus >/= Hawkeye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gammorean Guard

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: Fair point Asajj should definitely be above Wolverine but if I remember rightly she wasn't a particularly skilled sith? Correct me if i'm wrong I don't remember her well.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92: She's not as skilled as the main sith members like Maul, Vader, and such. But she is still good. Talented with the force, and just one swipe of her lightsabers, she wins. So I think she's just a tad bit more important than Venom. Just a tad.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Skaddix

Plus she is not going to fall over if she hears a loud noise.