Piccolo vs Namor

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mortein

Piccolo from the beginning of DBZ, few months before Vegeta arrived.

Fight is 4 miles from ocean

They both get info about each other, and 5 hours to prepare 

Who wins and why?

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

piccilo grows 100 feet tall and steps on namor..namor dies 

piccilo uses one of his city busters on namor...namor dies 

piccilo speed blitz namor and just throw ki blast after k blast at him..namor dies 

piccilo use his TK that is powerful enough to take apart pyramids and put them back together...namor dies 

i have more but you get the idea
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

I gotta give this to Piccolo.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By randumo24
@Aronmorales said:
"I gotta give this to Piccolo. "
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody

yep the creeepy green alien who is emotionaly attached to a little boy wins
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2

Píccolo but not easy,if Namor can get the fight to the water,Namor kills him

@Superparody said:

" yep the creeepy green alien who is emotionaly attached to a little boy wins "

hahaha
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By randumo24
@Matezoide said:
"Píccolo but not easy,if Namor can get the fight to the water,Namor kills him

@Superparody said:
hahaha "

haha, why would he go in the water?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

You all Doubt Namor Far to much this wouldnt be just a fair fight Namor would probally win if this is the Piccollo i think it is 

A Dehyrdrated Namor Busts out of a couple dozen pounds of ic with just a drop of water 

Survives the heat of the sun nova level 

Breaks the rinds of cyttorak 

MMore where thats from I just learned how to post scans
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By randumo24

Doesn't mean he can survive the amount of blast power Piccolo brings to the table.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mv

he could dodge it

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@randumo24 said:
"Doesn't mean he can survive the amount of blast power Piccolo brings to the table. "

At the begging of the DBZ Piccolo could destroy a small city at best If Namor can get a steady supply of H20 he can probally come out on top you forget about namors healing factor and has shown the ability to generate electricity
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "
haha, why would he go in the water? "
because in water Namor is much stronger,faster,more durable,etc... ,if i am right,i believe if Namor got hurt and went to water,his damage would heal very fast
tought it is very unlikely of Namor doing that,wich is what makes me give this fight to Piccolo in a hard fight,mostly because Namor loses power when outside water
Piccolo wasnt that impressive before the sayians arrival,his only feat is destroing the moon,wich while impressive took him some seconds to prepare the blast

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

probaly
or possibly absorb it,he can absorb energy and redirect it (depending on how much power Piccolo puts there)
Namor absorbed energy that sent Hulk flying away with easy
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mortein
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"Doesn't mean he can survive the amount of blast power Piccolo brings to the table. "
At the begging of the DBZ Piccolo could destroy a small city at best If Namor can get a steady supply of H20 he can probally come out on top you forget about namors healing factor and has shown the ability to generate electricity "

No Caption Provided
Now that is just wrong.
Piccolo has healing factor as vell
and he can create thunder attacks
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
At the begging of the DBZ Piccolo could destroy a small city at best If Namor can get a steady supply of H20 he can probally come out on top you forget about namors healing factor and has shown the ability to generate electricity "

No Caption Provided
Now that is just wrong. Piccolo has healing factor as vell and he can create thunder attacks "
thunder attacks are useless against Namor
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By randumo24
@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "
because in water Namor is much stronger,faster,more durable,etc... ,if i am right,i believe if Namor got hurt and went to water,his damage would heal very fast
tought it is very unlikely of Namor doing that,wich is what makes me give this fight to Piccolo in a hard fight,mostly because Namor loses power when outside water
Piccolo wasnt that impressive before the sayians arrival,his only feat is destroing the moon,wich while impressive took him some seconds to prepare the blast

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

probaly or possibly absorb it,he can absorb energy and redirect it (depending on how much power Piccolo puts there) Namor absorbed energy that sent Hulk flying away with easy "

I mean't why would Piccolo follow him into the water. If Namor did have to go into the water to heal, it would give Piccolo time to charge up his special beam cannon, and Namor wouldn't be able to absorb that.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:

Now that is just wrong. Piccolo has healing factor as vell and he can create thunder attacks "

As  Matezoide and I said Namor possess some form a energy manipulation so alot of his energy attacks are useless and I doubt at that time iccollo possed the ability to make nova level threats and going punch for punch namor can bench at least 100 tons and namor has defeated the hulk and iron man to name a few and went toe to toe with Sentry to sentry had a panic attack and flew away crying
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

probaly or possibly absorb it,he can absorb energy and redirect it (depending on how much power Piccolo puts there) Namor absorbed energy that sent Hulk flying away with easy "
I mean't why would Piccolo follow him into the water. If Namor did have to go into the water to heal, it would give Piccolo time to charge up his special beam cannon, and Namor wouldn't be able to absorb that. "

He would dodge it or heal from it if it caan penetrate him
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mortein

Ok, lets see
Speed: Piccolo is faster
Strength: Namor is stronger, unless piccolo turns into giant.
energy blasts: Piccolo
Fighting skills: Probably Piccolo

I think I would give this to Piccolo

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @randumo24 said:

"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

I mean't why would Piccolo follow him into the water. If Namor did have to go into the water to heal, it would give Piccolo time to charge up his special beam cannon, and Namor wouldn't be able to absorb that. "
He would dodge it or heal from it if it caan penetrate him "
true,not only that but
it is preety easy dodge the Special Beam Cannon
not only that,it also takes Piccolo time to charge,enought to Namor get behind him and start beating him down
Special Beam Cannon = bad ideia
however a hole tought Namor's chest would be very bad to the Sub-Mariner XD
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

it is preety easy dodge the Special Beam Cannon not only that,it also takes Piccolo time to charge,enought to Namor get behind him and start beating him down Special Beam Cannon = bad ideia "
how about his moon busting attack?
He doesnt take time to charge, and it goes to fast for Namor do dodge it. it destroyed a moon in mater of seconds?
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klandicar

This isn't even a fight.  How is Namor going to dodge a nuclear level explosion when Piccolo blasts him?   How ridiculous...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

it is preety easy dodge the Special Beam Cannon not only that,it also takes Piccolo time to charge,enought to Namor get behind him and start beating him down Special Beam Cannon = bad ideia "
how about his moon busting attack? He doesnt take time to charge, and it goes to fast for Namor do dodge it. it destroyed a moon in mater of seconds? "
it depends on how far they are and how big the attack truly is,if the size is like what we see in the scan above,Namor should dodge it without much trouble,assuming they arent very close
but if Namor decides to take the blast just to show off,it is over
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

how about his moon busting attack? He doesnt take time to charge, and it goes to fast for Namor do dodge it. it destroyed a moon in mater of seconds? "
it depends on how far they are and how big the attack truly is,if the size is like what we see in the scan above,Namor should dodge it without much trouble,assuming they arent very close but if Namor decides to take the blast just to show off,it is over "
That attack goes almost at light speed.
 The average centre-to-centre distance from the Earth to the Moon is 384,403 kilometres (238,857 mi), about thirty times the diameter of the Earth.
 And Namor flys at speed of 150 mph.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

it depends on how far they are and how big the attack truly is,if the size is like what we see in the scan above,Namor should dodge it without much trouble,assuming they arent very close but if Namor decides to take the blast just to show off,it is over "
That attack goes almost at light speed.  The average centre-to-centre distance from the Earth to the Moon is 384,403 kilometres (238,857 mi), about thirty times the diameter of the Earth. "
i know,but dont you think Namor would try to move out of the way when he sees what Piccolo is trying to do?why wait to him attack if he can just move before he shoots?
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

That attack goes almost at light speed.  The average centre-to-centre distance from the Earth to the Moon is 384,403 kilometres (238,857 mi), about thirty times the diameter of the Earth. "
i know,but dont you think Namor would try to move out of the way when he sees what Piccolo is trying to do?why wait to him attack if he can just move before he shoots? "
well if Namor moves his body, Piccolo will move his arm, Piccolo is faster than namor. Or he can redirect his blast if namor dodge it (which is not going to happen), he can make blast follow namor
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

i know,but dont you think Namor would try to move out of the way when he sees what Piccolo is trying to do?why wait to him attack if he can just move before he shoots? "
well if Namor moves his body, Piccolo will move his arm, Piccolo is faster than namor. Or he can redirect his blast if namor dodge it (which is not going to happen), he can make blast follow namor "
well,by your logic,thugs wouldnt miss a shot against street levels :)
and yeah,while Piccolo can redirect the blast,what if Namor flys towards Piccolo and starts beating him up,controling the blast leaves then unprotected 
besides,it is unlikely Piccolo would use such force right when the fight starts
remember Frieza vs Goku? Frieza got sliced by his own attack,and couldnt stop it or move out of the way,Goku could have ripped of his head at this moment,but Frieza being sliced by his own attack = win
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

well if Namor moves his body, Piccolo will move his arm, Piccolo is faster than namor. Or he can redirect his blast if namor dodge it (which is not going to happen), he can make blast follow namor "
well,by your logic,thugs wouldnt miss a shot against street levels :)and yeah,while Piccolo can redirect the blast,what if Namor flys towards Piccolo and starts beating him up,controling the blast leaves then unprotected  besides,it is unlikely Piccolo would use such force right when the fight startsremember Frieza vs Goku? Frieza got sliced by his own attack,and couldnt stop it or move out of the way,Goku could have ripped of his head at this moment,but Frieza being sliced by his own attack = win "
you think namor who fly at speed 150mps will get to piccolo faster than a blast to namor?
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

this is stupid green dude will smash namor...especially namor without water 

piccolo makes the moon go bye bye 

piccolo makes a city go bye bye just with a wave of his hand 

makes more cities go bye bye 

lol namor wont be able to see piccolo yet alone be fast enough to hit or dodge him 

breaks gokus bones with a rock thrown by his breath...keep in mind goku is unaffected by axes which break over his head..and bullets which bounce of of him 

can grow any injured or lost limbs 

grow in size and smash namor like a bug 

keep in mind that a power level turned the moon to dust 

piccolo would destroy namor
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

well,by your logic,thugs wouldnt miss a shot against street levels :)and yeah,while Piccolo can redirect the blast,what if Namor flys towards Piccolo and starts beating him up,controling the blast leaves then unprotected  besides,it is unlikely Piccolo would use such force right when the fight startsremember Frieza vs Goku? Frieza got sliced by his own attack,and couldnt stop it or move out of the way,Goku could have ripped of his head at this moment,but Frieza being sliced by his own attack = win "
you think namor who fly at speed 150mps will get to piccolo faster than a blast to namor? "
to be fair Namor is faster than that :)
maybe,Goku wasnt faster than Frieza's attack and we know how it ended
besides,who said Namor actualy haves to "run away" from it?he gets close something huge,waits a bit and flys off the way before the attack hits him,the blast is gone with the wall,hu-rray :)

besides,Piccolo cant control such a power,he couldnt control the special beam cannon against Raditz,if he could,Goku wouldnt have been killed
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
you think namor who fly at speed 150mps will get to piccolo faster than a blast to namor? "
to be fair Namor is faster than that :) maybe,Goku wasnt faster than Frieza's attack and we know how it ended besides,who said Namor actualy haves to "run away" from it?he gets close something huge,waits a bit and flys off the way before the attack hits him,the blast is gone with the wall,hu-rray :)  besides,Piccolo cant control such a power,he couldnt control the special beam cannon against Raditz,if he could,Goku wouldnt have been killed "
well piccolo probably wont attack him with moon busting attack emidietly, first he will just fly aroung him troweing nuclear level attacks, so even ifNomor dodge some of them, it wouldn't matter. And than once Namor is all mess up, he will finish him with moon busting attack. Or turn into a giant and kill him with strength.
This goes to piccolo at least 8/10
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

lol namor wont be able to see piccolo yet alone be fast enough to hit or dodge him 

No Caption Provided

breaks gokus bones with a rock thrown by his breath...keep in mind goku is unaffected by axes which break over his head..and bullets which bounce of of him 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
1) it didnt destroied the whole city,besides Namor is much stronger than some buldings
2) regenerate leaves Piccolo tired and takes time
3) Piccolo's giant form is too slow,Goku owned him and so would Namor if he grew giant,why you think he never used it in DBZ?
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@randumo24 said:

" @Matezoide said:

@Superparody

said:

hahaha "

@MTS

said:

" he could dodge it "

to be fair Namor is faster than that :) maybe,Goku wasnt faster than Frieza's attack and we know how it ended besides,who said Namor actualy haves to "run away" from it?he gets close something huge,waits a bit and flys off the way before the attack hits him,the blast is gone with the wall,hu-rray :)  besides,Piccolo cant control such a power,he couldnt control the special beam cannon against Raditz,if he could,Goku wouldnt have been killed "

lmfao 

first off goku before his fight with piccilo...scratch that...goku years before his fight with piccilo before he trained with mr popo and kame etc was faster than sound....and piccilo was still faster when they fought....and around the time they fough at the tournament they were fast stronger etc etc. 

goku died because he held on to radotz as raditz was getting blasted by piccilo because radditz was fast enough to dodge it. Piccilo along with everyone else in dbz has excellent control over their energy attacks..they can control how big or small it is..how much energy is put into the attack...how thin it is..whether it cuts, hold, burns, or vaporizes..hold them in mid air and decide when to attack with them...etc etc etc 

namor has no chance at dodging piccilos attacks, and even if he was fast enough to do so..which he isnt...piccolo would just redirect it
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Matezoide: 

1. it destroyed the city....the end 

2. yes because the man who has the power to bust the moon 9 times over with a single blast worries about a man who is stronger than most buildings 

3. goku was faster multple times faster than sound..namor......not so much
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Saiyan_God_Max said:

"@Matezoide:  1. it destroyed the city....the end  2. yes because the man who has the power to bust the moon 9 times over with a single blast worries about a man who is stronger than most buildings  3. goku was faster multple times faster than sound..namor......not so much "

Your logic is flawed Namor survived Nova level heat something piccollo can not generate ate the time he will not use moon bashing attacks on earth Namor has brushed off city destroying blows from the hulk and gone forth to defeat him and hulk will destroy piccollo pre vegeta dont try to argure that Namor is smarter as well and once again energy manipulation.  

Dodges mach speed attack 

Piccollo can turn giant all he wants look what he did to yellowjacket 

Proves his manuverability 

Takes in Iron mans blast and spits it right back at him 

well put namor
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Klandicar

Those Namor feats are quite lackluster.

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

so you post one scan that says a mach speed blitz would have ripped namor apart and another showing he can survive a super nova? lmfao ok 

lol he took and throw an unbreakable shield at him.....which he wont have against piccolo..and if he did..it would have no affect because of piccilos high level of durabilty...which is increased when he grows in size 

and once again no water..so no also in water he is only over 100 miles per hour....so he would still be slower than piccolo so...... 

and i'm suppose to be impressed with a blast from ironman? Moon busters and city busters>>>>>>>ironman blast 

and if you're talking about the absorbtion thing he has a limit..as radiactive man proved 

and i'm pretty sure i just mentioned that 139 blows away moons and picclos attack was at 13,300 on earth..so yeah

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"so you post one scan that says a mach speed blitz would have ripped namor apart and another showing he can survive a super nova? lmfao ok  lol he took and throw an unbreakable shield at him.....which he wont have against piccolo..and if he did..it would have no affect because of piccilos high level of durabilty...which is increased when he grows in size  and once again no water..so no also in water he is only over 100 miles per hour....so he would still be slower than piccolo so......  and i'm suppose to be impressed with a blast from ironman? Moon busters and city busters>>>>>>>ironman blast  and if you're talking about the absorbtion thing he has a limit..as radiactive man proved  and i'm pretty sure i just mentioned that 139 blows away moons and picclos attack was at 13,300 on earth..so yeah  "

Namor dodged that attack with ease was the point Namor has proved to be more then enough of a powerhouse out of water and Again why would piccollo use a moonbusting attack that close he would die to att the irrverisable end of the world from that size of attack and a city busting attack namor would brush off giant sized piccollo could not crush namor since he can max out around 100 tons and with punchs that can lay out the hulk piccollo cant go punch for punch and with that five hour prep time im sure he would come up with some way to sustain water even though he doesnt need it
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mortein
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"so you post one scan that says a mach speed blitz would have ripped namor apart and another showing he can survive a super nova? lmfao ok  lol he took and throw an unbreakable shield at him.....which he wont have against piccolo..and if he did..it would have no affect because of piccilos high level of durabilty...which is increased when he grows in size  and once again no water..so no also in water he is only over 100 miles per hour....so he would still be slower than piccolo so......  and i'm suppose to be impressed with a blast from ironman? Moon busters and city busters>>>>>>>ironman blast  and if you're talking about the absorbtion thing he has a limit..as radiactive man proved  and i'm pretty sure i just mentioned that 139 blows away moons and picclos attack was at 13,300 on earth..so yeah  "
Namor dodged that attack with ease was the point Namor has proved to be more then enough of a powerhouse out of water and Again why would piccollo use a moonbusting attack that close he would die to att the irrverisable end of the world from that size of attack and a city busting attack namor would brush off giant sized piccollo could not crush namor since he can max out around 100 tons and with punchs that can lay out the hulk piccollo cant go punch for punch and with that five hour prep time im sure he would come up with some way to sustain water even though he doesnt need it "
Piccolos attack reached moon in matter of seconds, which means his attacks are much faster than Mach 1. 
how do you think he will survive multiply nuclear attacks, even if he dodge some of them, he cant dodge them all.
could you show me a scan of namor surviving at least one nuclear level blast?
Yes Namor can lift 100T, but giant piccolo probably have more than 100T, plus he has super strength as well, plus he does not lose his speed when he become a giant, so once he steps on Namor, and he will step, because he is still fast enough, and press him with his feet, namor wont be able to move.  
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
Namor dodged that attack with ease was the point Namor has proved to be more then enough of a powerhouse out of water and Again why would piccollo use a moonbusting attack that close he would die to att the irrverisable end of the world from that size of attack and a city busting attack namor would brush off giant sized piccollo could not crush namor since he can max out around 100 tons and with punchs that can lay out the hulk piccollo cant go punch for punch and with that five hour prep time im sure he would come up with some way to sustain water even though he doesnt need it "
Piccolos attack reached moon in matter of seconds, which means his attacks are much faster than Mach 1.  how do you think he will survive multiply nuclear attacks, even if he dodge some of them, he cant dodge them all. could you show me a scan of namor surviving at least one nuclear level blast?Yes Namor can lift 100T, but giant piccolo probably have more than 100T, plus he has super strength as well, plus he does not lose his speed when he become a giant, so once he steps on Namor, and he will step, because he is still fast enough, and press him with his feet, namor wont be able to move.   "

Again he survived hits from the hulk Mjorin and nova level heat as in planet destroying heat in large quanities The rings of cyttorak are no joke either and he busted throughh them
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Matezoide2

i still go with Namor

great posts Son of Magnus *thumbs up*

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mortein
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
Piccolos attack reached moon in matter of seconds, which means his attacks are much faster than Mach 1.  how do you think he will survive multiply nuclear attacks, even if he dodge some of them, he cant dodge them all. could you show me a scan of namor surviving at least one nuclear level blast?Yes Namor can lift 100T, but giant piccolo probably have more than 100T, plus he has super strength as well, plus he does not lose his speed when he become a giant, so once he steps on Namor, and he will step, because he is still fast enough, and press him with his feet, namor wont be able to move.   "
Again he survived hits from the hulk Mjorin and nova level heat as in planet destroying heat in large quanities The rings of cyttorak are no joke either and he busted throughh them "
Still I dont see which advantage Namor has in this battle
He is not faster
He is not even stronger if piccolo amplify his size.
he doesnt have energy blasts
he is not superior in fighting skills
They both have healing factor
Sure there is possibility that namor could win, but I think majority should go to Piccolo
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
Again he survived hits from the hulk Mjorin and nova level heat as in planet destroying heat in large quanities The rings of cyttorak are no joke either and he busted throughh them "
Still I dont see which advantage Namor has in this battle He is not faster He is not even stronger if piccolo amplify his size. he doesnt have energy blasts he is not superior in fighting skills They both have healing factor "

He is stronger He can go toe to toe with the hulk sentry thor and Namor is a master in atlantian h2h martial arts so saying piccollo is better is opinion based if you ever watched him fight his style is very unique Not to mention that namor is a demi god with heritage back to neptune and when he wields neptunes trident that is a very very very powerful weapon
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mortein
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
Still I dont see which advantage Namor has in this battle He is not faster He is not even stronger if piccolo amplify his size. he doesnt have energy blasts he is not superior in fighting skills They both have healing factor "
He is stronger He can go toe to toe with the hulk sentry thor and Namor is a master in atlantian h2h martial arts so saying piccollo is better is opinion based if you ever watched him fight his style is very unique Not to mention that namor is a demi god with heritage back to neptune and when he wields neptunes trident that is a very very very powerful weapon "
Namor outside of water is below 100T for sure, and giant piccolo probably weight over 100T, and is even in his giant form still faster than Namor.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
O_O nice post
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
He is stronger He can go toe to toe with the hulk sentry thor and Namor is a master in atlantian h2h martial arts so saying piccollo is better is opinion based if you ever watched him fight his style is very unique Not to mention that namor is a demi god with heritage back to neptune and when he wields neptunes trident that is a very very very powerful weapon "
Namor outside of water is below 100T for sure, and giant piccolo probably weight over 100T, and is even in his giant form still faster than Namor. "

I seriousslly doubt he was 100 tons 

As I said before toe to toe with the silver surfer 

The Hulk\ 

Badass
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:

and the point you're missing is that speed blitz could have killed him...and yet in another scan you're saying he can survive nova heat flames.....lol ok 

i have already explained this to you many many many times..and to others as well. DBZverse people condense all their energy into one singe point. Their moon, planet, solar system, etc etc can be as small as a fottball as the one kidd buu used..or as large as a moon such as the one frieza used to destroy planet vegeta. As seen in the scan of piccilo goku and raditz..they focus all their power into a single stream ball etc...and no matter how small the ki stream, ball whatever is...it keeps allof its destructive power. 

another example..super vegeta vs perfect cell. Vegeta uses his final flash which was aplanet buster the size of an arena and at a whim he made it small enough to hit only cell. Kidd buu when he was first created used one to try and destroy earth that was the size of a football...vegeta counteredit easily..so then he made one that was larger than a small mountain and put the poer to destroy 10 earth size planets into it..knowing they could not counter it and blew away the earth. Goku vs cell..goku used IT and a planet busting Kamahamaha and aimed it so it would only hit cell. Whatever they want to die...dies....whatever they dont want to die..wont. That is the powerbehind them manupulating their ki. 

namor maxes out at 100 tons in water...its not even a fraction of that when hes outside of water. Piccilo will crush namor 

again you keep naming stuff that happeend when namor just got out of water..or was in water or had wter near him. 

please do you know how many abilties that piccilo has? Namor has nothing to keep up with him. Hes not stronger outside of water..hes sure as hell isnt faster. 

piccilo wins this easily
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
and the point you're missing is that speed blitz could have killed him...and yet in another scan you're saying he can survive nova heat flames.....lol ok  i have already explained this to you many many many times..and to others as well. DBZverse people condense all their energy into one singe point. Their moon, planet, solar system, etc etc can be as small as a fottball as the one kidd buu used..or as large as a moon such as the one frieza used to destroy planet vegeta. As seen in the scan of piccilo goku and raditz..they focus all their power into a single stream ball etc...and no matter how small the ki stream, ball whatever is...it keeps allof its destructive power.  another example..super vegeta vs perfect cell. Vegeta uses his final flash which was aplanet buster the size of an arena and at a whim he made it small enough to hit only cell. Kidd buu when he was first created used one to try and destroy earth that was the size of a football...vegeta counteredit easily..so then he made one that was larger than a small mountain and put the poer to destroy 10 earth size planets into it..knowing they could not counter it and blew away the earth. Goku vs cell..goku used IT and a planet busting Kamahamaha and aimed it so it would only hit cell. Whatever they want to die...dies....whatever they dont want to die..wont. That is the powerbehind them manupulating their ki.  namor maxes out at 100 tons in water...its not even a fraction of that when hes outside of water. Piccilo will crush namor  again you keep naming stuff that happeend when namor just got out of water..or was in water or had wter near him.  please do you know how many abilties that piccilo has? Namor has nothing to keep up with him. Hes not stronger outside of water..hes sure as hell isnt faster.  piccilo wins this easily "

You keep pulling this stuff out of nowhere "destroy 10 earth sized planets" "destroy a solar system" When it has never ben demostrated it is obvious you wont change your views when the answer is right there in froint of you lik piccollo could go toe to toe with surfer hulk thor sentrey at the stage of his life and again i must ask why are you on a comic book website when you only post on anime related topics and then just bash on comic book charecters in those anime topics you have the fittings of a troll
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
and the point you're missing is that speed blitz could have killed him...and yet in another scan you're saying he can survive nova heat flames.....lol ok  i have already explained this to you many many many times..and to others as well. DBZverse people condense all their energy into one singe point. Their moon, planet, solar system, etc etc can be as small as a fottball as the one kidd buu used..or as large as a moon such as the one frieza used to destroy planet vegeta. As seen in the scan of piccilo goku and raditz..they focus all their power into a single stream ball etc...and no matter how small the ki stream, ball whatever is...it keeps allof its destructive power.  another example..super vegeta vs perfect cell. Vegeta uses his final flash which was aplanet buster the size of an arena and at a whim he made it small enough to hit only cell. Kidd buu when he was first created used one to try and destroy earth that was the size of a football...vegeta counteredit easily..so then he made one that was larger than a small mountain and put the poer to destroy 10 earth size planets into it..knowing they could not counter it and blew away the earth. Goku vs cell..goku used IT and a planet busting Kamahamaha and aimed it so it would only hit cell. Whatever they want to die...dies....whatever they dont want to die..wont. That is the powerbehind them manupulating their ki.  namor maxes out at 100 tons in water...its not even a fraction of that when hes outside of water. Piccilo will crush namor  again you keep naming stuff that happeend when namor just got out of water..or was in water or had wter near him.  please do you know how many abilties that piccilo has? Namor has nothing to keep up with him. Hes not stronger outside of water..hes sure as hell isnt faster.  piccilo wins this easily "
You keep pulling this stuff out of nowhere "destroy 10 earth sized planets" "destroy a solar system" When it has never ben demostrated it is obvious you wont change your views when the answer is right there in froint of you lik piccollo could go toe to toe with surfer hulk thor sentrey at the stage of his life and again i must ask why are you on a comic book website when you only post on anime related topics and then just bash on comic book charecters in those anime topics you have the fittings of a troll "

2:25 

"thats enough energy to blow up the earth 10 times" 

i told you why he didnt destroy the solar system....one whole freaking post ago. The probelm isnt with me...the problem is with you. You saw the scan of piccilo putting 13,300 power into a blast that guess what..didnt put a moon size crater in the earth. No matter how many it times its explainmed to you..you and other will always try and play that card....because it's all you really have. 

i find it funny you saying this retarded crap like he went toe to to with the surfer...because any comic book fanboy will tell you how it was what..pis and how namor tried to stop the whole fight..i mean this is also around the time when surfer got downed by rino by a gumball mahchine..and a little after he got koed by spiderman by a rock. Not to mention this happened in water...which is not allowed in this fight.  

you can sit there with troll this and troll that.....like im not use to it by nw...i mean jesus you do it everytime you lose a god damn debate. But please continue to talk out of your ass about how i bash comic book people all the time........
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mortein

let me discredit your scans a lil bit
Namor punching SS does not mean going toe to toe with SS, but he shouldn't even be able to punch him anyway.
Namor going Toe to toe with hulk is not such a big feat. lots of people did that. Hulks base strength is just 100T so before he gets angry namor is almost as strong as hulk, faster than hulk, and better fighter than hulk. So why wouldn't he be able to go toe to toe with hulk.
Namor going toe to toe with sentry I haven't seen but judging by this,  I dont think so:
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/namor-vs-sentry/400713/#41

no one is impressed by spitingIron mans blast right back at him since that blast couldn't even destroy a building, and we are here talking about moon busting blasts
Dodging something that goes at speed mach1 still means nothing since Piccolos blasts are much faster 
tossing something into giant man who was much smaller, much weaker and much slower than piccolo again means nothing.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hellos

Piccolo's energy projection is more than enough to fry Namor. This is a slaughter.