This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a hand to hand battle. No super powers, no super strengh, no accelerated speed. The two are put at the same stats.

They just fight each other based off of their general martial arts knowledge.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (38990 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

:|

#4 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Juiceboks (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thought this was a good idea?

#6 Posted by laidblack (779 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by RetconCrisis (3387 posts) - - Show Bio
P.S. DBZ vs other universes is not allowed, and also the Batman and DBZ fanboys will swarm, and chances are I'll be on Piccolo's defense side of the carnage.

#9 Posted by generator2000 (1045 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dewin50 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo wins, Batman can't DOOOOOOOODGE

#11 Edited by DeathHero61 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, piccolo fought the probably most greatest martial artist in fictional history. I really, really don't see how batman wins when he lost to the joker in H2H and lady shiva, people who both have not shown feats to even compare to a Dragon ball character in terms of combat skill.

The mods are jerkfaces so they are most likely going to be difficult and lock this regardless of conditions or how fair this fight supposedly is.

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (38990 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, piccolo fought the probably most greatest martial artist in fictional history. I really, really don't see how batman wins when he lost to the joker in H2H and lady shiva, people who both have not shown feats to even compare to a Dragon ball character in terms of combat skill.

The mods are jerkfaces so they are most likely going to difficult and lock this regardless of conditions or how fair this fight supposedly is.

This post is just...... bad.

#13 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9586 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4thelock

#14 Posted by SMXLR8 (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/027/468/ibtl.gif

#15 Edited by DeathHero61 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@deathhero61 said:

The mods are jerkfaces so they are most likely going to be difficult and lock this regardless of conditions or how fair this fight supposedly is.

This post is just...... bad.

ummm why?

#16 Posted by SC (12727 posts) - - Show Bio

IMMA A BIG OL JERKFACE AND IMMA GO LOCK YOUR FAIR AND BALANCED THREAD CAUSE IMMA RAWR! ^_^

More seriously though, posters please read this and become familiar with the rules of Battles before creating threads.

Battle Forum Rules 2.0 --- COMPULSORY READING

DBZ VS Comics Thread are BANNED

Due to the childish nature of some users and amount of flame wars that have been started since unbanning anime, it has been decided by the battle mods that DBZ VS Comics threads are here on out banned. We have decided that anime in general is still allowed. We have seen plenty of threads with anime characters that have had perfectly respectable and reasonable debates, but with 90% of DBZ threads ending in flame wars and insults due to some fans and some comic users, Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT VS Comics threads are now against the rules.

But, it does not have to be permanent. Very much alike the original anime ban, this could be lifted when we feel it is appropriate. Until then, however, we feel this is for the best.

Challenge a Viner threads or the tourney matches CAN include a DBZ character VS a comic book character.. The reason for that is those types of threads are contained between two users and are generally handled much better and in a much more respectable way between said users. It's only the open threads that are generally the problem.

DBZ vs DBZ battles should be OK due to them being in the same universe and much easier to avoid combusting. But once again, I will say this could be as easily taken away. Don't ruin this.

#17 Posted by Jhaigo (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14: Heads up DBZ against other universes isn't allowed. Plus since I'm guessing you are new welcome to the vine (;