Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

• Piccolo is post Kami fusion

• 17 and 18 are the future trunk's timeline one's

• Piccolo and the androids are in character

• Any means of victory allowed

Fight takes place in the where Piccolo fought 17.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bye bye Namekian

RIP

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Androids. Piccolo alone was equal with Androids 17. Adding Androids 18 to the mix would be to much for Piccolo since he would get tire eventually before they will and I don't think they get tire.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: the androids of trunk's timeline were significantly weaker though.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo only equaled 17. No way he can take both.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Droids.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GUYS, THE OFFICIAL TIMELINE CYBORGS WERE MUCH, MUCH STRONGER THAN THE ONES FROM TRUNKS' TIMELINE. ARE Y'ALL NOT EVEN READING THE OP?

Loading Video...

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future Trunks litterally one shotted the Androids from his future and he wasn't that much more powerful than Piccolo, I'm giving this to Piccolo.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Future Trunks literally one shotted the Androids from his future and he wasn't that much more powerful than Piccolo, I'm giving this to Piccolo.

This.

Piccolo was as strong as the #17 from the official timeline, and the official timeline Cyborgs were "off-the-charts" stronger than the ones from Trunks' future. Adding in another weaker opponent has never worked in DBZ. Numbers don't make up for power. Piccolo would have no problem taking #17 and #18 from Trunks' future.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Piccolo takes it, SSJ Gohan alone took both android head on and was weaker than piccolo.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo wins.

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By terry2012

@bluejay4 said:

No they were not. If Trunks cannot beat them in his timeline when he was only just a Super Saiyajin than neither can Piccolo. Since Trunks did not even want to fight them in Goku timeline since he told them not to fight them and don't release the Androids because he knew how powerful they were. Trunks said they weren't that strong because he could fight them for a while. Not that they were significantly stronger than his timeline cyborgs 17 and cyborgs 18.

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-3004-8/dragon-ball/chapter-355.html

@themagicstik said:

Future Trunks litterally one shotted the Androids from his future and he wasn't that much more powerful than Piccolo, I'm giving this to Piccolo.

Only after he trained in the Room Of Time And Spirit in the official timeline he was able to do that but before that he could not and always had to run away from them. That is why he always avoided them in his timeline.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: The future androids are much weaker than the ones that were shown after trunks came back to the past. It's stayed and shown many times.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012
@jgames said:

Piccolo takes it, SSJ Gohan alone took both android head on and was weaker than piccolo.

He only did that because they were holding back and only fought at 50 percent of their power said by Cyborg 17.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: The future androids are much weaker than the ones that were shown after trunks came back to the past. It's stayed and shown many times.

Even if it is stated that it doesn't show how much stronger they were. Because by that means Vegeta at Super Saiyajin can beat one cyborg from Trunks timeline because he was fighting evenly with cyborg 18. Piccolo would have to end it before the fight carries on because they have infinite energy and Piccolo do not.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo barely stalemated one of them so what the hell is he gonna do with both of them??? Mismatch.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

@agent41 said:

@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

Even if it is stated that it doesn't show how much stronger they were. Because by that means Vegeta at Super Saiyajin can beat one cyborg from Trunks timeline because he was fighting evenly with cyborg 18. Piccolo would have to end it before the fight carries on because they have infinite energy and Piccolo do not.

Vegeta' fight with 18 was evenly. 18 was playing with him all the time.

I know that. But still Trunks was floored with one punch and not Vegeta. So what does Trunks knows? The cyborgs in Trunks parallel universe also play with them because that is their nature. We have no real way to know just exactly how much stronger they are compare to Trunks cyborgs in his own parallel universe. In fact I don't think Trunks is stronger or equal to Super Saiyajin Gohan in his parallel universe. I mean how much much stronger really means? Is there a lager gap? Or is it like when Piccolo fought Cell from a different parallel universe that killed his Trunks in his parallel universe and use the machine to travel to the official universe?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Piccolo stomps

Future Androids are weaker

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Vegeta's fight with 18 was nowhere near even. She played with him for a while then put him down with a single hit to the gut when she got serious.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames said:

He only did that because they were holding back and only fought at 50 percent of their power said by Cyborg 17.

Nowhere in the movie did it state that the androids were fighting gohan with 50% of their power in the final battle

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo loses Trunks got beat badly by both sets of androids I honestly couldn't see where they were weaker, Future SSJ Gohan would give Piccolo trouble while 17 and 18 took the upperhand on him.

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

@uchiha454: The OP said FUTURE timeline androids. As shown in the video, the future timeline androids are much much weaker. Post-time room training trunks beat them easily.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ<FT 17<Piccolo w/Kami=17<FT Androids (together)<Androids<ASSJ Vegeta=<ASSJ Trunks

Androids win, but if Piccolo had the initiative in any way he'd easilly be able to dispatch one then defeat the other at his liesure. As it stands here, they take the majority via teamwork+stamina

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake said:
Loading Video...

@uchiha454: The OP said FUTURE timeline androids. As shown in the video, the future timeline androids are much much weaker. Post-time room training trunks beat them easily.

Yes I know but post HTC Trunks would one shot the Piccolo that fought 17, 17, and 18 in fact he would've done so had it not been for Vegeta's interference. There is nothing but a statement from Trunks who was fighting Androids who were toying with him that proves by how much they are actually weaker they both have feats of beating the Z warriors badly.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012
@randomsid said:

@terry2012: Vegeta's fight with 18 was nowhere near even. She played with him for a while then put him down with a single hit to the gut when she got serious.

I know she was toying with him because that is their nature like I said.

@jgames said:

@terry2012 said:
@jgames said:

Nowhere in the movie did it state that the androids were fighting gohan with 50% of their power in the final battle

It wasn't in the movie it is the manga when they said that. Posted on another thread when someone shown the scan. I forgot which one it is. The story start at chapter 397 when they talk about future Trunks history.

No Caption Provided

Because Future Trunks could already go Super Saiyajin before Future Gohan death in chapter 397 page one. Furture Gohan only fights Cyborg 17 and not Cyborg 18.

No Caption Provided

Future Gohan had already lost his arm and we do not know how that happened because Future Trunks brought up Gohan arm would have healed ages ago.

No Caption Provided

Its been year since Gohan lost his arm and they had already ran out senzu beans by then. Not what the movie said or showed.

No Caption Provided

Cyborg 17 didn't use half of his strength since the last time he fought Future Gohan and that was a year ago. So you are right it wasn't 50 percent of his power. It was less than 50 percent of his power and he stomp Future Gohan causing Furture Gohan to lose an arm. So my point still stand. So the movie look like it distorted somethings and add somethings that are not there in the manga. Because on the next page Future Gohan is dead already and Future Trunks is waking up to find out Future Gohan is dead. He never fought Cyborg 18 only Cyborg 17 and not like the movie suggested that he fought both.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMagicStik

@terry2012 said:

@bluejay4 said:

No they were not. If Trunks cannot beat them in his timeline when he was only just a Super Saiyajin than neither can Piccolo. Since Trunks did not even want to fight them in Goku timeline since he told them not to fight them and don't release the Androids because he knew how powerful they were. Trunks said they weren't that strong because he could fight them for a while. Not that they were significantly stronger than his timeline cyborgs 17 and cyborgs 18.

@themagicstik said:

Only after he trained in the Room Of Time And Spirit in the official timeline he was able to do that but before that he could not and always had to run away from them. That is why he always avoided them in his timeline.

Man it really feels like you're misinformed all over the place. The Androids from the Future were indeed much weaker than the mainstream ones, as stated time and time again, you can't contradict that. Trunks even trained for a year++ between his last fight with the Androids in the future and the ones in the current and he was still amazed at the mainstream ones.

Also you realize Piccolo was the strongest Z-Fighter untill Trunks and Vegeta got out of the Hyperbolic time chamber? Piccolo fusing with Kami put him above any SSJ at the time.

By the time the Cell Games came around Piccolo decides to enter the Hyperbolic time chambers and again jumps massively in power from the time he fought 17. Trunks does as well but he states that he didn't improve as much as the last time. So while Trunks got the edge on Piccolo when he entered the first time, Piccolo caught up to him the second time around.

When Gohan fights Cell and Cell produces all the Cell Jr's only 3 people hold their own, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo. It's perfectly reasonable to think that Piccolo and Trunks are in the same power division by the time the Cell Games come around.

Trunks litterally shoots one Ki Blast for each Android and annihilates them, Piccolo may be slightly less powerful but he's 10 times the fighter Trunks is and could do the same with ease.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as everyone said, the future androids are much weaker than ones that fought piccolo, so piccolo should take it

and

Piccolo = #17 < cell << semi perfect cell << Trunks

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo, trunks said his androids were way weaker, and Piccolo stalemated the stronger 17.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@bluejay4 said:

@themagicstik said:

Man it really feels like you're misinformed all over the place. The Androids from the Future were indeed much weaker than the mainstream ones, as stated time and time again, you can't contradict that. Trunks even trained for a year++ between his last fight with the Androids in the future and the ones in the current and he was still amazed at the mainstream ones.

Also you realize Piccolo was the strongest Z-Fighter untill Trunks and Vegeta got out of the Hyperbolic time chamber? Piccolo fusing with Kami put him above any SSJ at the time.

By the time the Cell Games came around Piccolo decides to enter the Hyperbolic time chambers and again jumps massively in power from the time he fought 17. Trunks does as well but he states that he didn't improve as much as the last time. So while Trunks got the edge on Piccolo when he entered the first time, Piccolo caught up to him the second time around.

When Gohan fights Cell and Cell produces all the Cell Jr's only 3 people hold their own, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo. It's perfectly reasonable to think that Piccolo and Trunks are in the same power division by the time the Cell Games come around.

Trunks litterally shoots one Ki Blast for each Android and annihilates them, Piccolo may be slightly less powerful but he's 10 times the fighter Trunks is and could do the same with ease.

I am not misinformed. I said how much weaker they are because there is no evidence to know exactly how much weaker they are. Is it a little or a lot? That is the question. I did not try to contradict anything please read again. Even with the year++ training he had between his last fight with the Cyborgs in the future and the ones in the current and he still was no match for the Cyborgs in his own parallel universe until after he came out of the Room Of Time And Spirit. By the way it was three years.

I already know that. You are not telling me something that I don't already know.

I know that already so again you not telling me something that I don't already know. Piccolo did not catch up to Trunks when he went in the Room Of Time And Spirit. You realize you saying he caught up to Vegeta when you stated that? It is confirm that all the Saiyajin were the strongest during the cell games.

I know that. Vegeta, Piccolo, and Trunks were able to hold their own against the Cell Jr's is because they are the strongest compare to others outside of Goku and Gohan isn't saying much because the rest of them are way way weaker than Piccolo, and the Saiysjins, and the half Saiyajins, no matter how many times they went in the Room of Time And Spirit. You are forgetting that Goku was low on energy and did not restore his energy back. Plus the Cell Jr's was playing with them. I can easily say Tien hold his own against Cell second form when he absolutely stood no chance and was down right suicide mission. You have no evidence that says Piccolo is in the same power division with Trunks by the time the Cell games came around. Anyway. That is irrelevant because we are using post Kami fusion and not post Room Of Time And Spirit. Other wise it would be a stomp in Piccolo favor and the thread should not be made.

Trunks did all of that after the Room Of Time And Spirit but not before post Kami fusion.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: The thread should not have been made anyway. It's a FACT that the future androids were weaker than the ones that the Z fighters faces. It's a FACT that after fusing with Kami Piccolo was able to go toe to toe with 17. It's also a FACT that Trunks was completely surprised by the amount of power the androids had in this timeline implying that they weren't just stronger than their future counterparts but hugely stronger. Piccolo after fusing with Kami would have no trouble whatsoever with the future androids. It's really a mismatch.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: The thread should not have been made anyway. It's a FACT that the future androids were weaker than the ones that the Z fighters faces. It's a FACT that after fusing with Kami Piccolo was able to go toe to toe with 17. It's also a FACT that Trunks was completely surprised by the amount of power the androids had in this timeline implying that they weren't just stronger than their future counterparts but hugely stronger. Piccolo after fusing with Kami would have no trouble whatsoever with the future androids. It's really a mismatch.

I know it is a FACT The cyborgs are weak than ones the Z fighter faced. But how much weak are they really are is all I'm saying? Nobody have answer the question. It is a FACT you are not telling me something that I don't already know.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid said:

I know it is a FACT The cyborgs are weak than ones the Z fighter faced. But how much weak are they really are is all I'm saying? Nobody have answer the question. It is a FACT you are not telling me something that I don't already know.

Well, Gohan was weaker than Goku and he was facing them fairly evenly even with both at the same time. Even if they were only using half of their power(which all you have is a statement made by one of them), that would still place them much weaker than the androids from the current timeline. Why? Because at that point Goku and Vegeta were roughly the same power level and android 18 put him down with a single hit when she stopped playing with him. None of the Z fighters could even come close to fighting both of them evenly. You will never get an exact power difference because it doesn't exist, but you can estimate it and by all estimations a character that can stand up and go toe to toe evenly with one of the androids from the current timeline can wipe the floor with both androids from the future timeline.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@randomsid said:

Well, Gohan was weaker than Goku and he was facing them fairly evenly even with both at the same time. Even if they were only using half of their power(which all you have is a statement made by one of them), that would still place them much weaker than the androids from the current timeline. Why? Because at that point Goku and Vegeta were roughly the same power level and android 18 put him down with a single hit when she stopped playing with him. None of the Z fighters could even come close to fighting both of them evenly. You will never get an exact power difference because it doesn't exist, but you can estimate it and by all estimations a character that can stand up and go toe to toe evenly with one of the androids from the current timeline can wipe the floor with both androids from the future timeline.

That statement is more than enough evidence because of the facial expression on Future Gohan face, and then he died. I can easily say all you have is a statement made by Trunks. Because Future Cell was almost stronger than them. And he was from another parallel universe

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pinnocio stomps

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@terry2012 said:

@randomsid said:

That statement is more than enough evidence because of the facial expression on Future Gohan face, and then he died. I can easily say all you have is a statement made by Trunks. Because Future Cell was almost stronger than them. And he was from another parallel universe

Cell is a completely different thing. Trunks didn't even know about Cell at all and he was ALWAYS made to be stronger than the androids. And just because Gohan has surprise on his face doesn't mean anything. If I was fighting someone and they told me they were holding back I might be surprised, doesn't mean they were telling the truth. I'm not saying they weren't stronger than he believed, but regardless he was fighting them and managed to hurt them. None of the Z fighters managed to hurt either of the Androids from the current timeline at all until after the training in the ROST. And Vegeta, for instance, was stronger than the Gohan from the future.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo gets stomped after a huge sweat

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:

Piccolo gets stomped after a huge sweat

That makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lord44

@randomsid: You know dude... Piccolo sweats a lot... and then gets stomped. What's difficult about it?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RandomSid82

@lord44 said:

@randomsid: You know dude... Piccolo sweats a lot... and then gets stomped. What's difficult about it?

Because Piccolo was as strong as current 17 who was much stronger than future 17. There is literally no way in hell he gets stomped by the future androids as 18 is weaker than 17 in every form.

Edit: Ah I see, you are a troll:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bane-vs-world-war-hulk-1666172/#28

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lord44
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By terry2012
@randomsid said:

@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

@terry2012 said:

@randomsid said:

Cell is a completely different thing. Trunks didn't even know about Cell at all and he was ALWAYS made to be stronger than the androids. And just because Gohan has surprise on his face doesn't mean anything. If I was fighting someone and they told me they were holding back I might be surprised, doesn't mean they were telling the truth. I'm not saying they weren't stronger than he believed, but regardless he was fighting them and managed to hurt them. None of the Z fighters managed to hurt either of the Androids from the current timeline at all until after the training in the ROST. And Vegeta, for instance, was stronger than the Gohan from the future.

No he is not a completely different thing. He did the same thing Trunks did and he was much stronger than main universe Cyborgs that Piccolo fought said by Kame in chapter 358 page 13. But then Cyborg 16 tell Cyborg 17 that one of them are strong enough to fight on equal terms with Cyborg 17. And yet Piccolo fought Imperfect Cell and was winning even though Kame said Imperfect Cell is much stronger than the cyborgs they were fighting until Imperfect Cell used Kamehameha wave and caught Piccolo and absorb some of his energy from Piccolo arm. They were equal despite what Kame said. That mean Imperfect Cell is also equal to the Cyborg 17. However the Cyborgs in his universe got destroyed and it never said by whom. It is assumed Trunks did it. Then Piccolo said that he is stronger than Imperfect Cell despite the energy he absorb from his arm. Then Imperfect Cell said when he become stronger than Cyborg 17 and18 he will absorb them. What character statement am I supposed to believe?

When Future Gohan was surprised it meant something. It meant that he thought they were going all out against him when they were not. It also meant they were stronger than what they lead on and what future Gohan originally thought. Because it lead to his death. It also meant they could have done the same thing to Trunks. Cyborg 17 was telling the truth he had no reason to lie. And if you would be surprised by someone that would lie to you by saying they were holding back then you are unaware what is going on in the fight.

Future Trunks did not manage to hurt the Cyborgs in his universe. He got stomp. His mother warned him not to go off and fight the Cyborgs however he did not heed the warning. She told him Future Gohan was around Future Trunks power and he did not fair well against them. Future Trunks ended up in a hospital and woke up and said to his mother that she was right that he stood no chance against them. And if you talking about current universe timeline Cyborgs then he did not hurt there either. He got floored by one punch from Cyborg 17 and never fought them again until he fought the ones from his universe timeline.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: to be fair, he fought the androids at the very least one more time during the 3 year timeskip, and by his own words, he did better than the last time he fought them

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@terry2012: to be fair, he fought the androids at the very least one more time during the 3 year timeskip, and by his own words, he did better than the last time he fought them

Was this in the anime?