#1 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

raoh had just killed krillin right before piccolo can arrive.  now piccolo is lost for words as he powers up for battle. 

"show me your aura picoolo.... yes... i can see your aura. you are indeed powerful, but there is also a black star right above you. do you know what that star is?" - Raoh 
"Arrrrggghhh---RAAAAAARRRWWW!!!!" -piccolo powers up

battle rules
  • this is pre-merged with nail piccolo
  • this is raoh at his highest potential
  • raoh is on his horse, but if piccolo manages to hurt raoh or the horse, roah will dismantle off his horse and fight piccolo man to man
  • win through death
#2 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Even before his merging with Nail, Piccolo was very powerful. Raoh is definitely powerful, but he is nowhere near the league that Piccolo is. Piccolo wins.

#3 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with Piccolo here. Roah is very powerful, but the Nameke is out of his league. Busting the moon without even charging a blast says alot about power. plus piccolo's ability to regenerate, stretch his limbs, alter his size, and even split his body into two completely seperate beings, who can act on their own. Piccolo has some pretty narly powers! 

#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm interesting. so pressure point attacks can't nullify or cancel piccolo's  ability to fire energy beams?

#5 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
hmm interesting. so pressure point attacks can't nullify or cancel piccolo's  ability to fire energy beams?
It depends on the force applied to those pressure points. You have to compare Piccolo's strength to Raoh's strength. Are they similar or who is superior in that aspect? Because if Piccolo is much stronger physically, his skin is going to repel much of Raoh's physical force on those pressure points.
#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9187 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably go with Piccolo, seeing how he destroyed the moon while training Gohan. 
Post the same video you did on my Dio Brando vs Kenshiro thread of what Raoh and Kenshiro were like in their fight. 

#7 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: hmmm pretty intense, i say... yesssssss [cobra commander's voice]
#8 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
Piccolo isn't human or even very close to it, so the kinds of pressure points Raoh knows about probably wouldn't even affect him, or at least not in the same way. Plus, he'd still have to get close enough and be fast enough to actually hit Piccolo with them, which I'm pretty skeptical of.
#9 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

piccolo  
he power enough can destroy planet....
#10 Posted by The Opposite (293 posts) - - Show Bio

raoh will pop piccolo's head like a balloon, but he might regenerate his head so idk.

#11 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
Probably go with Piccolo, seeing how he destroyed the moon while training Gohan. 
Post the same video you did on my Dio Brando vs Kenshiro thread of what Raoh and Kenshiro were like in their fight. 

Being that it's pre Nail, this would be a great matchup!
#12 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438 said:
piccolo  he power enough can destroy planet....
hey asket, but can pre-nail piccolo destroy planets?
#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
@a88378438 said:
Pre-Nail Piccolo destroyed a Moon not a planet. Funny thing was that the Moon destroy  twice, once in DB and once in DBZ.
#14 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
@Lance Bastro said:
@a88378438 said:
Pre-Nail Piccolo destroyed a Moon not a planet. Funny thing was that the Moon destroy  twice, once in DB and once in DBZ.
i think that is because of vegeta, he made another moon.. no wait... THAT WAS THE 3RD MOON!! lol
#15 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
@Lance Bastro said:
@a88378438 said:

Piccolo destroyed the moon without even charging his blast in DBZ which is still pretty darn powerful considering, the moon is still a planatoid, and not small at all. LOL!!  The 2nd Moon if i'm not mistaken, was a result of it being wished back by the dragonballs.
#16 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

3:10 in The moon goes bye bye, it kinda shows how fast ,as well as powerful his energy beams are. 

#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Piccolo wins here.
#18 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go for Raoh.