• 101 results
imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By imblackjames

fight takes place in themaskyra the other amazons have been ordered away wonder woman has 6 hours prep to outfit herself with weapons and devise a battle plan she only knows she is going to be facing three strong opponents who wins and why

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alexman113

WW doesn't need a battle plan. She flies faster than light and punches each of them with the power to crack the planet in half. Fight over.

mightiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By mightiness

I like Photon and Ms. Marvel. I think WW is over hyped.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alexman113
@mightiness said:
" I like Photon and Ms. Marvel. I think WW is over hyped. "
Your personal opinion of these characters is irrelevant to the outcome of this battle. Diana still cleans house...and easy.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karrob

Idk WW was faster than light....isnt Photon also?

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Achilles.

ww

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By Fresh0133

If Ms. Marvel went Binary this would be a good fight, otherwise the team's only hope is Moonstone going intangible and phasing her hand in WW's heart or brain.  Of course she'd have to be able to do it before WW got to her.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30

WW

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@alexman113 said:

"She flies faster than light and punches each of them with the power to crack the planet in half. Fight over. "

I've never seen her utilize FTL speed in battle, while she's on Earth. She's not going to break light speed here. Also, while she's close to Superman in strength, I've never seen her exhibit the strength to crack the planet in half, either. Wonder Woman doesn't normally kill people. The only person moving at light speed or greater here is Photon (because she can become energy). Wonder Woman doing it would have catastrophic effects on the planet, and she wouldn't take it that far.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, the only person that would give Wonder Woman issues is Photon. In fact, the team wins mainly because of her.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karrob
@Static Shock said:
" Anyway, the only person that would give Wonder Woman issues is Photon. In fact, the team wins mainly because of her. "
That is what I was thinking...
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467

Wonder Woman. 

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By VIZION2011

This fight will not be an easyone Photon can fly at light speeds and become intangible which will make it very hard for her to hit, Photons abilties along with moonstones will make a great fight, WW will loose but not with out kickking sombooty
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" Wonder Woman.  "
How does she deal with Photon?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Honestly..Moonstone and Photon can make it so Wonder Woman can't hit them.I don't really see how she can take out either.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Wonder Woman.  "
How does she deal with Photon? "
Perhaps he thinks she won't be able to turn into energy before WW takes her out? Unless she's pulling a Nate and is in constant flux.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Son Of Storm: I hope he doesn't think that, because Photon has superhuman reflexes herself. I remember her being able to become intangible while Hermes blitzed her. Wonder Woman isn't any faster than Photon is here.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

yeah WW can only hurt Ms. Marvel. Photon can defeat her EASILY and Moonstone can atleast stalemate her.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Static Shock said:
" @Son Of Storm: I hope he doesn't think that, because Photon has superhuman reflexes herself. I remember her being able to become intangible while Hermes blitzed her. Wonder Woman isn't any faster than Photon is here. "
Whoa. I never knew that. I thought she had normal reflexes...Huh. Learn something new everyday.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pooty
@Son Of Storm:  in human form Photon was battling Quicksilver and knocked him out. when battling Zeus with Thor she was the only one who even remotely caused him damaged. but yeah her human reflexes are superhuman.
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By nicknicholby

photon could win this alone

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
@pooty: I remember that. She made Quicksilver look like a chump.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pooty said:
" @Son Of Storm:  in human form Photon was battling Quicksilver and knocked him out. when battling Zeus with Thor she was the only one who even remotely caused him damaged. but yeah her human reflexes are superhuman. "
Nice.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty
@Son Of Storm:@Static Shock:@nicknicholby:  I don't think most people realize how powerful the woman is. If you took Photon vs any earth born female in comics  and just said "Fight".  I can't think of too many who can take her.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pooty
 Never even thought about that..........
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" Wonder Woman.  "
How does she deal with Photon? "
Ms. Marvel would be defeated first. She is powerful, but she is not powerful enough to withstand blows in the magnitude of Wonder Woman's strength class. Moonstone would be an obstacle, because of her intangibility, but she is not constantly in that state. As difficult as it may be depending on how she utilizes her intangibility, Moonstone can be defeated. The primary obstacle would be Photon. Even if Wonder Woman will not travel faster than light, speed is not an advantage for Photon. Wonder Woman can react to her. She was blitzed off-guard by Flash when he was possessed by Starro, but when he attempted to blitz her again, she reacted and landed a hit on him. Photon's speed will not be a major obstacle. Photon's energy attacks would not be a difficulty either, because of Wonder Woman's speed, durability, and bracelets (and if need be, force field). The difficulty would be her energy form and Wonder Woman's ability to harm her. In that form, she can adapt to other types of energies. I remember an instance where she was exposed to an energy patterns she had difficulty replicating because the energy was in a type of flux, so to speak. She did adapt to the energy, as she finally managed to pinpoint the pattern, but as she was trying to adapt to it, she left herself vulnerable, as she was stationary. Her opponent never seized the opportunity to attack her while she was vulnerable, but it could be an opportunity to abuse, nonetheless. That being said, I have not seen her adapt to magical energy before. It is not guaranteed to be used, but Wonder Woman could use her magic lightning on Photon. Unless I am not aware of an instance where Photon has adapted to magical energies, that could be her bane in this. She has become most likely every form of energy known to man, but correct me if I am wrong, mystical energy sources are beyond her reach. However, even if my theory fails, Wonder Woman's defensive capabilities could be a severe difficulty for Photon also. I have doubts that she could phase through her bracelets/force field, and Wonder Woman's reflexes and durability should play part in that as well. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty
@Silver2467:  Photon can become invisible as well so WW may not see the attack coming.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silver2467
@pooty: So? Wonder Woman fought blind for a decently long while after her fight with Medusa. She defeated Zeus's champion blind. Becoming invisible is not an obstacle. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @Son Of Storm: I hope he doesn't think that, because Photon has superhuman reflexes herself. I remember her being able to become intangible while Hermes blitzed her. Wonder Woman isn't any faster than Photon is here. "
TB Fair though Magneto has countered her blitz before
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Static Shock said:
TB Fair though Magneto has countered her blitz before "
Magneto did? I know that Magneto has tagged Northstar before, but I would never have thought him fast enough to do that.  
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@Silver2467: She was coming from a long distance and he was ready for her, still impressive though
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86: I see. That is impressive.  

Who would you say wins the fight? 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86
@Silver2467 said:
" @FinalStar86: I see. That is impressive.   Who would you say wins the fight?  "
I'd say the team might be able to stalemate her because of MS intangibility
Not very knowledgeable on Photon though other then a few instances
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467: She was coming from a long distance and he was ready for her, still impressive though "
I'm not sure how this helps Wonder Woman, seeing that the fight is close-quarters. But, even then, Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to hit her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:

"Even if Wonder Woman will not travel faster than light, speed is not an advantage for Photon. Wonder Woman can react to her.

I've never seen her react to things that move at light speed. Zoom bombarded her with light speed punches and she was unable to defend herself.

@Silver2467 said:

"She was blitzed off-guard by Flash when he was possessed by Starro, but when he attempted to blitz her again, she reacted and landed a hit on him. Photon's speed will not be a major obstacle.

Being possessed by Starro doesn't mean that the Flash was moving at light speed. Photon does it on a regular basis. Even if she was able to hit Photon while moving, her attacks wouldn't do anything to her.

@Silver2467 said:

"In that form, she can adapt to other types of energies. I remember an instance where she was exposed to an energy patterns she had difficulty replicating because the energy was in a type of flux, so to speak. She did adapt to the energy, as she finally managed to pinpoint the pattern, but as she was trying to adapt to it, she left herself vulnerable, as she was stationary. Her opponent never seized the opportunity to attack her while she was vulnerable, but it could be an opportunity to abuse, nonetheless. That being said, I have not seen her adapt to magical energy before. It is not guaranteed to be used, but Wonder Woman could use her magic lightning on Photon. Unless I am not aware of an instance where Photon has adapted to magical energies, that could be her bane in this. She has become most likely every form of energy known to man, but correct me if I am wrong, mystical energy sources are beyond her reach.

I've seen her manipulate extra-dimensional energies once. Don't know if that helps, but even if Wonder Woman's lightning is magical, it's still electromagnetic. I can't prove that Photon can adapt to magical energy, but even if she can't, she can always avoid it with intangibility.

@Silver2467 said:

" However, even if my theory fails, Wonder Woman's defensive capabilities could be a severe difficulty for Photon also. I have doubts that she could phase through her bracelets/force field, and Wonder Woman's reflexes and durability should play part in that as well.  "

For her to put up a defense, she would have to be able to react to Photon's light-speed movements. I'm pretty positive she can't.

Photon's energy attacks would not be a difficulty either, because of Wonder Woman's speed, durability, and bracelets (and if need be, force field

So, Photon couldn't blitz through her body?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467: She was coming from a long distance and he was ready for her, still impressive though "
I'm not sure how this helps Wonder Woman, seeing that the fight is close-quarters. But, even then, Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to hit her. "
I'm not saying it helps her, I'm not even saying WW wins
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @FinalStar86: I see. That is impressive.   Who would you say wins the fight?  "
I'd say the team might be able to stalemate her because of MS intangibility Not very knowledgeable on Photon though other then a few instances "
Alright. Although, Photon can become intangible also. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty
@Silver2467:  You said WW fought "decently". I assume you mean she got hit and her blindness did hinder at times. Is that correct? Was this opponent able to fly? become intangible? shoot energy blast? didn't have a odor or sound that WW could defend against? fly at the speed of light? can travel underground and attack her from the bottom or her back.?Photon has too many ways to defeat WW and we still have no guaranteed way for WW to hurt Photon.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@pooty: No, I said she fought for a decently long while during the time that she was blind. In other words, there was a period where she was blinded after her fight with Medusa that she continued her work as a superhero despite the fact that she was blind, and the blindness honestly caused very few impediments for her, if any at all. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock

There's no reason think that Wonder Woman could react to anything at light speed. Zoom's powers allow him to give off that effect and Wonder Woman couldn't do a thing about.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty

ok misunderstood.  I assume she fought like other great fighters using sound, vibrations and movements to figure out where her opponent was going to strike. but i don't think that applies when your opponent is invisible, makes no sound or vibrations. Photon won't even be on the ground. Even for WW its impossible to fight an opponent that you can't see, hear or feel. And she still can't hurt Photon. We've said a few ways that Photon could possibly hurt her but none that WW can hurt her.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said: 

I've never seen her react to things that move at light speed. Zoom bombarded her with light speed punches and she was unable to defend herself.  

Zoom is beyond light. In fact, Zoom is beyond speed. Fast does not begin to describe him, and he blitzed SuperMan, BatMan, and Wonder Woman simultaneously. SuperMan has demonstrated nanosecond reactions, and he could not react. It was beyond light.  

Being possessed by Starro doesn't mean that the Flash was moving at light speed. Photon does it on a regular basis. Even if she was able to hit Photon while moving, her attacks wouldn't do anything to her.  

Being possessed by Starro does imply that he was trying to abuse his power. Obviously, if he wanted to, he could have simply stolen her speed and IMP'd her repeatedly, but I am not sure Starro understands how to use abilities such as that. Either it was a lack of understanding, or it was simply for the sake of the plot that he did not do so. Regardless, Starro was trying to put down Wonder Woman fast using Flash. She reacted to him. Also, my point in mentioning that she tagged a Starro-possessed Flash was not to say that she could hit Photon. She could not do so unless Photon allowed it. I am more than aware of that. 

I've seen her manipulate extra-dimensional energies once. Don't know if that helps, but even if Wonder Woman's lightning is magical, it's still electromagnetic. I can't prove that Photon can adapt to magical energy, but even if she can't, she can always avoid it with intangibility.   

That was my initial point though. I am not aware of Photon adapting to mystical energies. If she has, I will accept that as proof. You are right though that she can avoid it, but if she is blitzing Wonder Woman, that could prove more difficult.  

For her to put up a defense, she would have to be able to react to Photon's light-speed movements. I'm pretty positive she can't.  

Wonder Woman was said by BatMan and herself to have greater reactions than SuperMan. Her reaction time could not be far superior to his, as he has demonstrated nanosecond reactions, but regardless, given her combat prowess and her reacting to Flash, Amazo, and incredibly widespread barrages of projectiles, I fail to see how that is beyond her. 

So, Photon couldn't blitz through her body? "

That again has to do with reactions, and could Photon harm her if she flies through her while intangible anyway?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467
@pooty said:
" ok misunderstood.  I assume she fought like other great fighters using sound, vibrations and movements to figure out where her opponent was going to strike. but i don't think that applies when your opponent is invisible, makes no sound or vibrations. Photon won't even be on the ground. Even for WW its impossible to fight an opponent that you can't see, hear or feel. And she still can't hurt Photon. We've said a few ways that Photon could possibly hurt her but none that WW can hurt her. "
Invisibility is not the equivalent of inaudibility. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pooty
@Silver2467:    LMAO!!  when was the last time you heard light? what did it sound like? or she can become visible light and pass right into WW eyes. nothing she can do about that. Photon has too many options. WW has none
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Silver2467
@pooty said:
" @Silver2467:    LMAO!!  when was the last time you heard light? what did it sound like? or she can become visible light and pass right into WW eyes. nothing she can do about that. Photon has too many options. WW has none "
Photon does not just become light. She becomes any form of energy pattern, many of which, if traveling at high velocities and break the sound barrier at least, would give off sound. Besides, if she is light, she would not be invisible, would she? Light is specifically a visible spectrum radiation. Why would she need to hear it when she can see it anyay?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
"Zoom is beyond light. In fact, Zoom is beyond speed. Fast does not begin to describe him, and he blitzed SuperMan, BatMan, and Wonder Woman simultaneously. SuperMan has demonstrated nanosecond reactions, and he could not react. It was beyond light.  
She clearly stated that Zoom was hitting her at light speed. Yet, she couldn't do anything to defend herself.

No Caption Provided

@Silver2467 said:
"That was my initial point though. I am not aware of Photon adapting to mystical energies. If she has, I will accept that as proof. You are right though that she can avoid it, but if she is blitzing Wonder Woman, that could prove more difficult. 
If she's blitzing Wonder Woman at speeds that she can't react to, there's no reason to think that she could blast her with magic lightning in the midst of it. Photon has even shown to change energy forms within fractions of a second, on the fly.

@Silver2467 said:
"Wonder Woman was said by BatMan and herself to have greater reactions than SuperMan. Her reaction time could not be far superior to his, as he has demonstrated nanosecond reactions, but regardless, given her combat prowess and her reacting to Flash, Amazo, and incredibly widespread barrages of projectiles, I fail to see how that is beyond her.
That has something to do with her reaction speed and battle speed, but I clearly doubt it's heightened to the point where she could deal with someone that moves at light speed in battle most, if not all the time. She tags the Flash and Amazo, but can't do a thing against Zoom? It adds up. Flash and Amazo weren't moving at light speed when she was able to tag them. Wonder Woman really isn't that fast.

@Silver2467 said:
"That again has to do with reactions, and could Photon harm her if she flies through her while intangible anyway? "
She didn't have a problem blitzing through Fin Fang Foom and Killmonger in the form of light.

@Silver2467 said:
"Invisibility is not the equivalent of inaudibility.  "
As neutrinos, Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to detect her.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said: 

She clearly stated that Zoom was hitting her at light speed. Yet, she couldn't do anything to defend herself.

No Caption Provided

She was blind. She had to have Flash show her the way around by holding the other end of her lasso. I guess my statement before that she had no impediments was not true, as she could not navigate nearly as well, but how would she react to him blind anyway? Yes, she has superhuman senses, but the only reason she was capable of reacting to Flash in her test on the watchtower was because everyone except BatMan was holding back. 

If she's blitzing Wonder Woman at speeds that she can't react to, there's no reason to think that she could blast her with magic lightning in the midst of it. Photon has even shown to change energy forms within fractions of a second, on the fly.   

That draws on our discussion about whether or not she could react to light speed. Until that is resolved, this matter will not be.  

That has something to do with her reaction speed and battle speed, but I clearly doubt it's heightened to the point where she could deal with someone that moves at light speed in battle most, if not all the time. She tags the Flash and Amazo, but can't do a thing against Zoom? It adds up. Flash and Amazo weren't moving at light speed when she was able to tag them. Wonder Woman really isn't that fast.   

Wonder Woman has moved at ftl speeds at least once, and she has proven her reactions against Flash and Amazo. Again, she could not react to Zoom because she was blind. 

She didn't have a problem blitzing through Fin Fang Foom and Killmonger in the form of light.   

I am not familiar with those instances. Did she phase through them and cause damage? 

As neutrinos, Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to detect her. "

I can agree with that. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
"She was blind. She had to have Flash show her the way around by holding the other end of her lasso. I guess my statement before that she had no impediments was not true, as she could not navigate nearly as well, but how would she react to him blind anyway? Yes, she has superhuman senses, but the only reason she was capable of reacting to Flash in her test on the watchtower was because everyone except BatMan was holding back.
She doesn't have to see to know if she getting hit at light speed, especially when she's probably familiar with how Zoom's powers work. She wouldn't be able to react, anyway, not to mention that Zoom has humiliated her when she was able see. The fact that she was blind never hindered her ability to fight normally, but against Photon, it doesn't matter. She reacted to the Flash in a training session because she could hear movements in the air or something.

@Silver2467 said:
"That draws on our discussion about whether or not she could react to light speed. Until that is resolved, this matter will not be.  
Again, Zoom has humiliated her before when she could see.

@Silver2467 said:
"Wonder Woman has moved at ftl speeds at least once, and she has proven her reactions against Flash and Amazo. Again, she could not react to Zoom because she was blind.
Around the time she moved FTL, she was only moving in a straight line. Besides, moving faster than light doesn't mean that she can react at light speed. She's proven to react against people that weren't moving at light speed at the time she fought them (and Flash was clearly holding back), so that doesn't really count for much. The fact that she was blind against Zoom doesn't really mean anything.

@Silver2467 said:
"I am not familiar with those instances. Did she phase through them and cause damage?
She killed Killmonger and FFF was damaged when she blitzed him.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said: 
She doesn't have to see to know if she getting hit at light speed, especially when she's probably familiar with how Zoom's powers work. She wouldn't be able to react, anyway, not to mention that Zoom has humiliated her when she was able see. The fact that she was blind never hindered her ability to fight normally, but against Photon, it doesn't matter. She reacted to the Flash in a training session because she could hear movements in the air or something.   
Zoom humiliated her because he is a beast. Zoom could very well be the most powerful being on the planet, except for possibly various mythological gods. The instance in which she failed to react when he was moving at light speed, again, she was blind. It matters. She failed to react to BatMan during the training session while she was blind. How could she possibly react to Zoom? Yes, she reacted to Flash using her hearing, but again, everyone except BatMan was holding back. If Flash blitzed her at his usual speeds, she would not have been able to react given the fact that she could not even see.  

Again, Zoom has humiliated her before when she could see.   
Yes, because Zoom can travel faster than Wally even while he was stealing speed from the other Flashes. That does not translate over to Photon because she cannot move nearly as fast as Zoom. 

Around the time she moved FTL, she was only moving in a straight line. Besides, moving faster than light doesn't mean that she can react at light speed. She's proven to react against people that weren't moving at light speed at the time she fought them (and Flash was clearly holding back), so that doesn't really count for much. The fact that she was blind against Zoom doesn't really mean anything.   
I was not saying that she can react to light speed because she can move at light speed. I am simply saying that her speed is a legitimate factor, both in travel speed, combat speed, and reactions.   

She killed Killmonger and FFF was damaged when she blitzed him. "
Fair enough. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pooty
@Silver2467:  yes but Photon would hit WW before her sound caught up to her.  are you debating that WW can defeat an invisible, intangible energy being traveling at light speed? WW has been hit by people she could see moving at less than light speed. Still, you have WW on the defensive. Whats her offense?