#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

All out brawl of who is the most powerful beings. Phoenixes decide that Celestial serve no purpose in the Marvel Universes, and decides to wipe them out. Celestials decide to they will judge who will go and who will stay.

Phoenix 5, Ultimate Phoenix (Jean), Dark Phoenix (Jean), Phoenix (Rachel), Dark Phoenix (Stepford Cuckoos)

4th Host of Celestials!

Battle in the Universe. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

celestials

#4 Edited by GhostRider2 (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Scathan in this fight?If he is, then Scathan does not approve.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan is not in the 4th Host.

#6 Posted by GhostRider2 (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SheenLantern (6627 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#8 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

WPOTC should solo...

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

WPOTC should solo...

She is not in this fight either.

#10 Posted by dondave (37295 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: you are correct...my mistake...lol...then probably the celestials as the phoenixes powers fluctuate depending on what version as well as the host, I'm only picking the celestials based on consistency altho I could be wrong and convinced otherwise...

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

@cadencev2: you are correct...my mistake...lol...then probably the celestials as the phoenixes powers fluctuate depending on what version as well as the host, I'm only picking the celestials based on consistency altho I could be wrong and convinced otherwise...

Thats why we are waiting on old Killemall to show up.

#13 Posted by noiseinmyblood (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't all of those characters Avatar's of the same Force, and not unique powers, thus sharing a single sources power? If so, shouldn't this just be The Phoenix Force (its power distributed among the myriad lifeforms it imbued with its power) vs. The Celestials? Can someone clarify that?

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't all of those characters Avatar's of the same Force, and not unique powers, thus sharing a single sources power? If so, shouldn't this just be The Phoenix Force (its power distributed among the myriad lifeforms it imbued with its power) vs. The Celestials? Can someone clarify that?

In this case they are not sharing power. Also Ultimate Jean is from another Universe as is Rachel.

#15 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Would this include Exitar? Since he is summoned by Areishem to destroy planets he judges against.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Would this include Exitar? Since he is summoned by Areishem to destroy planets he judges against.

Only what is pictured.

#17 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio