PhoenixColossunaut vs Superman (The Men of Steel)

• 59 results
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

Title Belt: Man of Steel

Defender: Superman

Challenger: PhoenixColossunaut (1/5 of Phoenix Power

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Will Superman still be the Man of Steel or will Peter take it away from him?

who will win

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MagnificentStorm

I say phoenix Colossunaut since Emma was able to beat Thor as easily as she did.Not to forget that he still has the Juggs powers.

PhoenixColossunaut For THE WIN

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

Does Colossunaunt have some sorta speed upgrade that now all of a sudden he can just hit Superman on a whim. I don't think Superman wins but I dont see Colossunaunt tagging Superman unless he stands there.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By society619

Colossaunt with Phoenix Force, those we have to see more from him

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By whydama

Colossus wins. Curbstomp.

Supes cant handle the Pheonix Force and Cytorrak at the same time

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Colossus curbstomps.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Malonius

Supes should lose pretty bad.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By imbackwimps

SUPES CRUSH Colossus curbstomps.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

who else?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Erik

Seems to me that the power of Cyttorak was superseded rather than simply stacked upon. Colossus displayed no Juggernaut powers while in possession of the Phoenix. He does not even have the crimson bands or any other visible indication he was able to access those powers.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

PhoenixColossus wins ! 

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@Bo88gdan said:

PhoenixColossus wins !

this

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MenaceForever2

LOL the first time I have seen Supes get voted by no one.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thanobomb1124
@menaceforever
LOL the first time I have seen Supes get voted by no one.
heh
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to go with Phoenixcollosusnaut.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Phylos

-rubs temples-

i sense....that this thread....will never.....die

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:

Seems to me that the power of Cyttorak was superseded rather than simply stacked upon. Colossus displayed no Juggernaut powers while in possession of the Phoenix. He does not even have the crimson bands or any other visible indication he was able to access those powers.

Cyttorak's power doesn't stack nor was it superseded. It's just dormant until he calls for it. However, since his last little diplomacy event with Cyttorak sorta made it clear that he's trying to avoid summoning that power.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

Uh, this is stupid. The Metal man is featless.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dernman
@nickthedevil: The dude totally gave some whales legs. :p
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

New issue?

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PF Colossus stomps my god

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ximpossibrux

PF Colossus wrecks Superman, probably considered Spite.

Avatar image for justinwilson7965
JustinWilson7965

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JustinWilson7965

PhoenixColossnant

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By HellionVulcan

@Erik said:

he only go's Juggernaut wise when angry or whatever as the Phoenix had his mind differently so he had no reason to change or as colossus said disappear for awhile but colossus wins cause superman will have no clue what power colossus has & he'll hurt superman badly .

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Phoenix Colossonaut

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By Erik

@HellionVulcan said:

@Erik said:

he only go's Juggernaut wise when angry or whatever as the Phoenix had his mind differently so he had no reason to change or as colossus said disappear for awhile but colossus wins cause superman will have no clue what power colossus has & he'll hurt superman badly .

He had several instances where he was extremely angry, so I doubt what you are saying to some degree. I believe anger was a trigger when he did not have the Phoenix. But that circles back to my belief that the Phoenix superseded Cyttorak. Because anger was no longer the trigger. Not even murderous anger.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Phew, Thor got a beating in that Emma fight.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch said:

Phew, Thor got a beating in that Emma fight.

Hehehehehe >:)

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Mercy_: haha had to look it up as soon as I read "emma was able to beat Thor easily". Thor fans be maaaaad.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch: One of the best scenes ever :D

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Mercy_: Oh yeah, I'm now definitely buying this trade paperback when it comes out.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch: It was in VS unfortunately, which is a bunch of fights, most of which I have no interest in. I'll be buying the main series TPB, but I'm not overly happy with how things are going at the moment.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Mercy_: Hah yeah, I hear its a complete sh*t show, but what can ya expect?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch: I'm at the point where I want them to kill Emma off as opposed to ruining her any more than they already have.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Colossus gives legs to whales, what chance does Superman have?

No Caption Provided
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Dernman said:

@nickthedevil: The dude totally gave some whales legs. :p

:D

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rickbarry

@Erik: Colossus used the Juggernaut abilities in the latest issue of Uncanny. I think he'd probably prefer to use the Phoenix abilities as there's a great deal more than he could do.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By ripcurl

With Phoenix Force and the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak?

Colossus wins easily.

UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By UltramanPrime

Supy

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deaditegonzo

Im saying Superman, because the burden of proof lies on Colossus. Essentially, since Superman has been Colossus' superior in everyway traditionally, its up to team Colossus to prove this new power puts him in Superman's league, IMO.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@deaditegonzo said:

Im saying Superman, because the burden of proof lies on Colossus. Essentially, since Superman has been Colossus' superior in everyway traditionally, its up to team Colossus to prove this new power puts him in Superman's league, IMO.

...and it's up to team Superman to prove that Superman can suddenly develop Wandas plot powers or the power of the Phoenix himself, the only two things that actually can harm one of them. This is not Superman against regular Colossus, there is nothing traditional about Colossus having the Phoenix in him, so that part of your argument just doesn't work. Colossus has shown power over life, by giving legs to whales, what stops him from just making a limbless Superman? His bioelectric aura? I doubt it since it's just part of life and should be just as easy to alter. What stops him from making super powered kryptonian whales, with a diet that consist solely of kryptonian people or any other crazy thing he can think of with the Phoenix?

Colossus wins, as previously stated.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall

Colossus wins because he gave legs to whales? Doesnt look very convincing to be honest.

Although yeah P5 showed some exceptional powers, Colossus did show pretty nice telekenesis, then we have Namor with Phoenix actually fight and getting a better of a rather heavy avengers roster until Wanda showed up. It was also made pretty clearly than simply hitting p5 wont win you the fight.

Colossus should win.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Veitha

@Killemall: Well, that scan shows him being able to manipulate biological matter, and then he says he can make more whales, so maybe he can create animals too. That's pretty impressive lol

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Veitha said:

@Killemall: Well, that scan shows him being able to manipulate biological matter, and then he says he can make more whales, so maybe he can create animals too. That's pretty impressive lol

Yeah that was the point he showed power to mutate and change lifeforms, like you said it's not so much he gave whales legs, it's his control over life and the implication that he can create things.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Deadgod

Colossunaut

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@Veitha said:

Pretty inconsequential to the fight i would think, we was able to make Whale grow legs, but Whales are no where close to as durable as Superman would it work on him? Is that even a fighting feat, can he do anything more than create legs, there are so many question that can be asked. I dont think using that as a feat to suggest he would win against Superman is fair, because well frankly its not even a fighting feat.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Yeah that was the point he showed power to mutate and change lifeforms, like you said it's not so much he gave whales legs, it's his control over life and the implication that he can create things.

Well there are number of things that can be questioned. Firstly like above its not really a fighting feat, then he created legs is more akin to say Odin Force Thor cure Cancer, and i would object to using either of the feat. I think other feats like telekenesis he showed, or the powers generic P5 showed would have been more appropriate to make an argument then saying he made whale grows legs so he will win. Any other interpretation we drag from there on would be but speculation with the burden of proof failing on the side using that as an argument. Too many loop holes there.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dondave

Colossus ftw

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Killemall said:

@Veitha said:

Pretty inconsequential to the fight i would think, we was able to make Whale grow legs, but Whales are no where close to as durable as Superman would it work on him? Is that even a fighting feat, can he do anything more than create legs, there are so many question that can be asked. I dont think using that as a feat to suggest he would win against Superman is fair, because well frankly its not even a fighting feat.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Well there are number of things that can be questioned. Firstly like above its not really a fighting feat, then he created legs is more akin to say Odin Force Thor cure Cancer, and i would object to using either of the feat. I think other feats like telekenesis he showed, or the powers generic P5 showed would have been more appropriate to make an argument then saying he made whale grows legs so he will win. Any other interpretation we drag from there on would be but speculation with the burden of proof failing on the side using that as an argument. Too many loop holes there.

I pretty much agree with this. And there is a contextless scan floating around here of Gladiator (a way dumbed down Supes rip off) completely pummeling Colossus of the P5, is that real as it appears, or is the next page Colossus just punking him, etc?

And there was another one showing Thor standing up to the team, although on that i was told he absolutely does get embarassed, but does Thor put up any fight?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Killemall said:

@Veitha said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

It not speculation that he can manipulate biological matter in ways contrary to their natural functions, Superman no matter how powerful is nothing but an alien and a made of biological matter, having the power to manipulate that the way Colossus showed is a viable weapon to use in a battle, same way people would include the ability of Silver Surfer or Sersi to manipulate the same kind of matter. The Phoenix manipulates everything via tk so it is a tk feat at least on the cellular level. It's completely within his power to do it, so it can be used as a feat whether he used it in battle or not Why are we to speculate that a person with a power will not be able to use that power however they see fit, without given limitations on that power? So the burden of proof would actually be on the person that says it can't be used as a viable feat, to find some kind of limitation to that power to support the claim that it's not viable just because you didn't see him use the way you would like.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#50  Edited By Saren

@deaditegonzo: Gladiator didn't pummel Colossus. He may have punched him around but Colossus wasn't really hurt by any of that, and over the rest of the issue the P5 beat Gladiator so badly he almost died.

Thor was one-shotted a couple of times by Cyclops, ragdolled by Namor and KO'd by Magik and Colossus as well. The only one he put up a fight against was Emma, but she wasn't particularly trying to KO him ---- first she tossed some threats of hairpulling and possible domination-rape his way, then he shattered her diamond form, then she reformed and beat the crap out of him.