#1 Posted by Entity (4 posts) - - Show Bio

If Phoenix were to take on the current members of the justice league who woul win?

#2 Posted by fesak (8461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... an immortal cosmic entity vs some guys in spandex. Let me think.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol fesak made it sound funnier then it is bt i have to say pheonix look at her past shes been seen eating stars killing billions shes been seen fightign galactucs and put as the second strongest in marvel lol shed own most od dc nit just the leauge lol.

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins, lol

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Hmmm... an immortal cosmic entity vs some guys in spandex. Let me think."

I'm going with the cosmic entity.

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

Ordinarily, I'd say the League would pull something to get the win. Having read this month's snore-fest, Phoenix.

#7 Posted by Entity (4 posts) - - Show Bio

So most of you agree cool, just what i was hoping for.

#8 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i know you think i'm only saying this because i'm a 'DC fanboy' apparently.

But with Captain Marvel and people like Superman or Martian Manhunter i think she'd have a hard time beating, if they all worked together like obviously that's what the Justice League do. And also Zatanna she is quite powerful.

But then Phoenix is a god, right? So i don't know if they had Lord Marvel she'd have no chance he'd just mess with her. Or Ion he could probably beat her.

But you said the current league so its a hard fight.

Probably Phoenix cos' she's too over-powered compared to the current leaguers.

#9 Posted by Clantern (714 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont why she could hurt GL :S she aint yellow.

Anyway i think the leaguers, they're to powerful and if there losing, Lord marvel can beat her on his own :)

#10 Posted by Spectrum (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

let me clear some syuff up first,

A, is P magic and can she make kryptonite...

#11 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"I dont why she could hurt GL :S she aint yellow.Anyway i think the leaguers, they're to powerful and if there losing, Lord marvel can beat her on his own :)"

It's not Lord Marvel though in the current JL just Captain Marvel isn't it?

#12 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"let me clear some syuff up first,A, is P magic and can she make kryptonite..."

Phoenix is the sum of all life yet to exist in the universe. Yes, she could create Kryptonite (all she would need to do is read the minds of JL to find out about it and poof it is done, or she could cross the time stream to find out about it).

Wether Phoenix is Magical or not is open for debate. She is worshiped as a god and in the top 20 most powerful beings in the marvel universe. But, strictly speaking she would not be considered Magical (in a Mystical sense).

#14 Posted by dontevenblink (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Hmmm... an immortal cosmic entity vs some guys in spandex. Let me think.

lol! this.

what are they even going to do to her? and she can TP their minds to find everyone's specific weaknesses, in case you think her raw power somehow isn't enough to beat them.