Phoenix vs Parallax vs Ion vs Darkseid

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Okay its White Phoenix of the Crown vs Zero Hour Parallax Hal Jordan vs Classic/Original Version of ION Kyle Rayner vs Soulfire Darkseid with the Anti Life Equation. Who wins? Read both parts please. 

Part 1
This version of Phoenix appears to be the most powerful, the debates online over Dark vs White Phoenix but for arguments sake The most powerful version of the Phoenix in thei fight. She has defeated Galactus and has a famous pic of holding the Universe (So does Ion Kyle, he looks down at it just after defeating Nero, realazing he's a virtual god at that point, in the pic the Guardians of the Universe are standing behind him.)............ Zero Hour Parallax one-shotted Superman, Killed the Time Trapper, defeated a Majority of the DCU and almost(?) restarted the entire Universe. Overall he was considered a multiversal threat because he infected timelines and realities. And by the rule of physics effecting 1 thing directly leads to the effects of anther......... Ion Kyle Rayner became a virtual nigh-omnipotent god. He stopped a war on an Alien planet, had the power to persuade or influence his friends, could be in multiple places at once with different conversations and events happening (Omnipresent) and one with all things as well as being considered the most Powerful force of good in the DCU (Hence Nigh full Omnipotence). He was considered the "Right hand of God" and the Spectre had to ASK that Kyle reconsider changing timelines or universes realities. I read he sent an entire armada of alien invaders to another universe.(Making him Multiversal?) Kyle has mind manipulation, vast reality warping and time control and "near unlimited power". Essentially Kyle would have been immortal as the symbiote flowed through him as an Avatar. He gives his power up in the end saying no man should hold this much power........ Kirby's Depiction of Darkseid with the Anti Life Equation. The epitome of both evil and power, Soulfire(which I don't know much about rather than powerful enough to get the source's attension.) made him nearly undefeatable and pretty insanely powerful. He busted up precrisis silver age kryptonians and daximites like ragdolls. I read he had Mind controlled a entire PLANET and fought(not won) with the source.................... 2 Respected Universes. All powerful beings that were all nearly unstoppable. Darkseid being an evel god with soulfire and Anti Life equation can he be stopped? The Original Ion being the very essence of the universe and embodiment of will power. He is pretty much Zero Hour Parallax with no limitations and more power/control (was talked about but no actaul battles as it really didnt seem like anyone could stand up to him). He was a multiversal being, through saying that time and space hold no bounds on him and that he now holds the strings for all reality and time and space (and we never got to see the true extent or full power that is Ion). Zero Hour Parallax is strait up beast. He was crazy powerful and feats speak for themselves. Plus its Hal Jordan most people can relate to his "Indiana Jones"ish adventure pilot type deal. He was a hero before his powers to anyone who wanted more. The Phoenix has stalemated Galactus but can be defeated but not killed (In being creation however the host can be ie Goblin Force...). What do you all think? Please have logical and deductive reasonbable arguments.  
1.)Who is most powerful 
2.) Please help rank  these characters compared to heroes/villains. (Leave out God and Michael/Lucifer type characters.. 
3.) Tell who owns the Universe, last power standing if they all fought (Marvel/DC)!?!?

Part 2
By the way if I threw in the Ultimator (10th Demensional being), Crisis On Infinite Earths Anti Monitor, Mandrakk (Full Power), and Black Hand with Nekron. So who would/could defeat these powerhouses of Part 2 after the massive Part 1 war? And if they went all out holding nothing back ("they" I mean which of the orginal 4) who stands triumphant and victorious in the end? One at a time of course. These are all essentially Top 10 in their Univers marvel and DC. I studied Classic Ion Kyle the most and read the green lantern 146-150 hand of God series and could definately make a case he would take just about all but God in DCU (realistically) with Great Evil Beast exception and maybe a short handful but essentially he was literally THE power. What do you guys think? The first fight first, then the AM, Ultimator, Mandrakk and Black Hand/Nekron added to that fight... Please put them in order... And have logic and reason for the answer please. No time traveling to change future events or pulling some lame realty altering twist to win, in a fair all out fight who wins Part 1? And then who wins Part 2? (you may make a cas for more than one from part 1 to win in part 2 as well). I tried to give as much info as possible but please have support and researched on ALL participants in these battles. Thanks and who wins??? And rank all please (Part 1 & 2 together)  . This is my First post or blog, its all really new to me but I would love to get some help or advice on other powerful characters. Tomorrow Blackest Night 8 of 8 comes out and Sinestro with the White Ring being THE Guardian of the Unviverse and Sole holder of the power of Creation/Life. I'm REALLY eager to see and hope that someone else becomes what could end up being the most powerful DC character. But anyways thanks for reading and lol POST!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

1. It comes down to Parallax vs Ion in the end. And I think Will > Fear, and therefore Ion should win.

2. I don't know.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By cascadeking09

too much to read

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" too much to read "
Lol, that's more or less how I felt.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

ha sorry. I'll break it down. Its those 4 in a big fight who wins? and If there is just one stand out all powerful winner, how do they fight against Nekron and Ultimator and Antimonitor (COIE) and Mandrakk (spelling). I pretty much wanna know who's the ultimate power at their peak. and Rankings... 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" ha sorry. I'll break it down. Its those 4 in a big fight who wins? and If there is just one stand out all powerful winner, how do they fight against Nekron and Ultimator and Antimonitor (COIE) and Mandrakk (spelling). I pretty much wanna know who's the ultimate power at their peak. and Rankings...  "
Is it the winner of part 1 vs all those guys in part 2? I don't think any of part 1 can fight all of part 2. One-on-one maybe, but not all of them.

For part 1, Ion wins.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

I agree... I pretty much thought it would be ION. but no part 2 is like in this case. Ion Kyle vs Anti Monitor (Coie), Then vs Ultimator, then soo on and so forth. It is one on one. But I think the only one he might not be able to hand alone is probably Ultimator.. the rest I think powerwise we could hold his own and pull out 6/10 vs each. save Ultimator maybe 4 or 5/10    
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
this fight would destroy the universe... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

I'm going Parallax here..from ZH? He did a lot more then I initially thought first time I read it, and going toe to toe with Spectre and K.O.ing him yeah....(granted it wasn't a full powered Spectre, but still..lol) 

Parallax and ION it comes down to but I can see Parallax edging out the win...WP and DS die...

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By spiderpigbart

Parallax, if it is ZH.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Well I agreed honestly but I read Ion was given the "mantle of power" far more than any man has ever had. This was after Zero Hour soo I didn't really know. But Yea ZH Parallax or Classic Ion would be a great 1 v 1 fight. I'd give the edge to Ion though...
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

WPOTC wins, there's no question there! 
In Fact I could see him defeating all 3 AT SAME TIME! They are out of there league! 

Part 2 now is more hard... 

They can give some battles here, couple of them would be very good, but Jean should still win...

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade

Ion
then Parallax
Not sure about Darkseid vs Phoenix

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"Ion then Parallax Not sure about Darkseid vs Phoenix "

ION or Parallax are NOT EVEN CLOSE to Jeans power here! 

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
ION or Parallax are NOT EVEN CLOSE to Jeans power here!   "
You're right, they are both far superior to her
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
You're right, they are both far superior to her "

You amaze me almost every time I post with you! 
btw I don't mean that in a good way! 

She is Far superior then both of them combined! PLEASE get some facts straight!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
You amaze me almost every time I post with you! btw I don't mean that in a good way!   She is Far superior then both of them combined! PLEASE get some facts straight! "
You amaze me almost everytime you post, on this thread, on any thread, btw I don't mean that in a good way! They are far superior to Phoenix! Please get your facts straight!

See what I did there? I don't even bother debating with you since basically all you ever do is say X or Y wins without any credible arguments

Hurry up and get banned please
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
You amaze me almost every time I post with you! btw I don't mean that in a good way!   She is Far superior then both of them combined! PLEASE get some facts straight! "
You amaze me almost everytime you post, on this thread, on any thread, btw I don't mean that in a good way! They are far superior to Phoenix! Please get your facts straight!  See what I did there? I don't even bother debating with you since basically all you ever do is say X or Y wins without any credible arguments  Hurry up and get banned please "

I provide evidence when needed, not when dealing with a delusinal troll! 

ANYTHNG I SAY I CAN BACK UP WITH COMIC CONTINUITY!!!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
You amaze me almost everytime you post, on this thread, on any thread, btw I don't mean that in a good way! They are far superior to Phoenix! Please get your facts straight!  See what I did there? I don't even bother debating with you since basically all you ever do is say X or Y wins without any credible arguments  Hurry up and get banned please "
I provide evidence when needed, not when dealing with a delusinal troll!  ANYTHNG I SAY I CAN BACK UP WITH COMIC CONTINUITY!!! "
You provide nothing but a migraine, you are the only delusional troll here, and when someone disagrees with you, you call them a troll or say the lack comic knowledge

Here are facts, that everyone here agrees with, you are a troll, you have little comic knowledge, and no one ever agrees with you because 99% of the time you are

Seriously now, stop wasting everyone's time
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
I provide evidence when needed, not when dealing with a delusinal troll!  ANYTHNG I SAY I CAN BACK UP WITH COMIC CONTINUITY!!! "
You provide nothing but a migraine, you are the only delusional troll here, and when someone disagrees with you, you call them a troll or say the lack comic knowledge

Here are facts, that everyone here agrees with, you are a troll, you have little comic knowledge, and no one ever agrees with you because 99% of the time you are

Seriously now, stop wasting everyone's time "

Guy, just PLEASE try to get some comic knowledge sometime of your going to post on these boards!

Your truely make yourself look like a fool!

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Red_Blade

See, this is why everyone usually ignores you, you are not worth debating with, everyone time you are on the losing end you just say X wins without a credible argument.

No one on this site has, or ever will respect you, because you have no idea what you talking about

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Proof that ION Kyle, the Classic Ion, is at least equal to WPOTC. "What Can't I do".... The guy was Omnipresent and could influence the mind, he was NIGH Omnipotent.The picture is supposed to represent the Universe flowing through Kyle, It illustrates he idea that he was one with everything in it. I think he pawns the Phoenix force. With her as a close second. Her Highest showing is holding the Universe and fighting Big G... Thats not enough to catch Ion's attension. He's made for fights like COIE Anti Monitor. IMO
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By angryvigilante

For some reason I am gonna say Phoenix

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. 

I say 
Hand of God Ion Kyle > Zero Hour Parallax Hal >> White Phoenix of the Crown >> PC Darkseid with ALE

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ha bump again, still curious

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By HolySerpent
@cascadeking09 said:
" too much to read "
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By alcoholbob

Phoenix

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Freefa11

Why would Ion be stronger than Parallax? His power came from Parallax; at best, they should be equals.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Freefa11 said:
" Why would Ion be stronger than Parallax? His power came from Parallax; at best, they should be equals. "
Hand of God Ion showed a broader powerset than that of Zero Hour Parallax. You are right in theory it should be = cause they are essentially the same powerset.
chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By chriskalaani

@Red_Blade: you sir, are a genius. white phoenix certainly would get her ass tapped

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

WTOPC Phoenix she likes outside the Multi-verse in her white hit room.(Best Abstract by far).

Ion and Zero Hour Parallax.

Soulfire Darkseid.