#1 Edited by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Battle takes place in outer space
No Morals
#2 Posted by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax..

#3 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero hour parallax beats any phoenix

#4 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio

Any reasons?

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix. She eats suns.

#6 Posted by LordMaverick (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Dark Phoenix ,  Phoenix FTW...................

#7 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:

That is Dark Phoenix ,  Phoenix FTW...................

lol you guys have any reasons for your opinions? because as far as i know theyre pretty much equal
#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done

and Phoenix

#9 Posted by King Saturn (222806 posts) - - Show Bio
it depends on the versions of the characters... that version of Parallax in the picture is not that Powerful... moreso like an amped up Green Lantern... where Zero Hour Parallax was more of a Universal Scale entity who could bust up The Spectre...
#10 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
This has been done and Phoenix
yeah 3 years ago with 2 replies i dont think that counts dude
#11 Posted by LordMaverick (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix consumes suns... that isn't even her most powerful incarnation of the phoenix either.............
Galactus eats planets and phoenix eats suns think of the power

Besides phoenix has no fear for parallex to feed off so he naturally loses.........
#12 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:

Dark Phoenix consumes suns... that isn't even her most powerful incarnation of the phoenix either.............
Galactus eats planets and phoenix eats suns think of the power

Besides phoenix has no fear for parallex to feed off so he naturally loses.........
Is that a fact or just a opinion?
#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@cattlebattle said:
This has been done and Phoenix
yeah 3 years ago with 2 replies i dont think that counts dude
What?? this has been done way more than once, search more than first page of results....dude
#14 Posted by LordMaverick (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

And the phoenix (Rachel Summers) when given full acess to the force by the PR beyonder, was able to easily match him

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix    
#16 Posted by LordMaverick (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that is Ion in the pic  just to say..........................

#17 Edited by demifiend (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

zero hour parallax takes this!!

#18 Posted by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's the versions pictured, then Phoenix.

However, if it's Zero Hour Parallax vs White Phoenix the Universe loses.

#19 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  I agree. It really depends on which Parallax being used. Spectre had alittle trouble stopping Parallax in Zero Hour. Although I think Parallax does have enough feats on a reg. bases to say he is at the Phoenix's level. 

Spectre I dont think was using his full power in Zero hour and Spectre was also not defeated by Parallax. Spectre felt emotion which was a new experience for him. Which was fear.
The Phoenix had the same problem while in Jean Gray when it became the dark Phoenix. It felt Emotion. Parallax could use that against the Phoenix to experience fear like it did with Spectre. But the Phoenix is a way higher being than Parallax. But this is imo.

We have alot of views in common. :) Oh do you know what issue the Spectre talked with Lucifer? Was that in Lucifer comics? I just downloaded all the Lucifer Veritgos and the Sandman. Im looking for that.....but not sure if thats in Spectre comics or Lucifer. I hate the way Lucifer Veritgos ends tho....Presence took on a funny form of a old man. O_O; Atleast I think that was him. I for see the next thing he does he will rebel against heaven again. Earth heroes are in trouble. :(