#1 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

King Namor with Phoenix force, sacred trident of neptune, Horn of Proteus and Sacred armor of Atlantis and 50 soldiers. trident: The original Trident of Neptune was forged by the cyclopes out of admantine and Neptune's own essence.  It can manipulate and conjure water, as well as disperse energy in the form of bolts and forcefields.  The Trident of Neptune may be used by his chosen champions, and was most recently wielded by Namor the First of Atlantis.  Horn: An Atlantean artifact that summons and controls underwater behemoths such as Giganto. Armor: i believe has healing properties from what i read from the scan idk much else Vs. Thor and superman morals on and sentry and broly morals off (well I guess that's just usual broly) broly from the first broly movie he was in Keep it in holiday spirits people I don't wanna see cruel responses lets have fun with it =D Also let me know if this is mismatched and let me know how to fix it.  

#2 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Any takers?

#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy seems to be struggling. 

Essentially, Phoenix Namor (with ridiculous gear I've never heard of) vs. Thor, Superman, Sentry, and Broly.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i mistaken but didnt PNamor lose to a Thing in water ?

#5 Edited by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you can google all the gear but I wrote exactly what it does so you just heard of it. And the rest idk how I could make it more clear boss D= so is there some other confusion? And no I think he lost to thing underwater with out the Phoenix force then he gained Said power. But that was total bs anyway. And I'm saying namor with full force not 1/5

#6 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

For example cyclops with fraction of PF stopped a mild attack from Thor with this finger And with full PF almost destroyed the planet while fighting avengers

#7 Posted by Roddy010 (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Am i mistaken but didnt PNamor lose to a Thing in water ?

He also took down an entire roster of Avengers singlehandedly including Thing.

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Namor should win this

#9 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna put silver surfer but he's a bad dude. You guys don't think all of them together could handle him??