• 57 results
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gumflabica

Poll Phoenix Force vs Emotional Entities (80 votes)

Phoenix Force 34%
Emotional Entities 63%

In the amglam universe, each of these beings has 1 year to find the most suitable host before entering this battle. takes place in crowded city, where plenty of fear can be fed upon.

Can the entities that empower the the lantern corps defeat the Phoenix Force?

• 
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By PowerWoman
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016:

@killemall said:

@lord_oraculous016: You are back o_0 havent seen you around in ages man.

yeah.. been really busy and all.. :)

@roddy010 said:

@angryhulks: From what you're telling me this would be a stalemate because Phoenix has both universal and multiversal feats.

Could you point me to a multiversal feat from Phoenix? I honestly havent seen one, and the only universal feat i have seen from Phoenix in 616 reality has been of awareness and nothing more.

we'll there have been a few. There was the creation of an energy matrix by projection a light tower to all existing realities at the same time.. This created an energy matrix, which if abused, can allow someone to compress all existing realities into singularity much like what Necrom tried before.. also, the Living Tribunal itself considered the PF to be multiversal and i remembered Rachel with the power of the PF unknowing merged 2 universes together.. also, as the recent AvX concluded, the PF undid the Scarlet Witch's spell of "No More Mutants" which has been displayed to affected alternate and possible future realities.. Beast even stated during Children's Crusade that Wanda's spell affected the omniverse (debatable, i agree)..

Its only alternate reality version that has anything beyond universal feat, like 2 What IFs and a whole alternate reality Here Comes Tomorrow, and none of those are multiversal either.

On one of those What If's, it was the Living Tribunal which uttered those words.. and we all know that the Living Tribunal is ominiversal, and thus his appearance even in What If's are considered cannons.. plus, the whole HCT thing is cannon, because the WPOTC portrayed there is 616 Jean Grey herself.. and i beg to disagree, but the whole feat done there was clearly multiversal.. Jean took the Earth-15104 reality from the multiverse and cut off its future (meaning the very essence of that alternate reality) making the universe she is holding the prime reality which is 616 (notice how the Phoenix Conciousness is saying that she needs to make a better future.. this means, she needs to do something to the current universe).. many people often point out that Jean only "pushed" Scott to make a better future during that feat, but what many failed to realized is the gravity of what she is doing.. Jean was telekinetically manipulating atoms on a universal scale (this was backed up on the bio in the OHOTMU).. if cutting of a reality from the multiverse and controlling it atom by atom at once is out a multiversal feat, then i don't know what is.. :)

No Caption Provided

I think this is the multiversal tower incident that you were referrring to, @lord_oraculous016

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Killemall

@bmezy said:

No Caption Provided

I think this is the multiversal tower incident that you were referrring to, @lord_oraculous016

Yes thats the instance we are talking about, its from Excalibur 50, but most importantly a huge amount of that feat was because of timing and because of an external energy matrix which happens normally and has little to do with Phoenix.

No Caption Provided

Ferom using the Phoenix Force was only able to create the lighthouse because of the Interface allignment, which created an energy matrix of awesome power.

Here are the remaining scans that explains Nercoms intent and creation of the lighthouse

This is backed by bios as well, i can quote if you are interested.

Point was :

1. Interface allignment something that was pivotal for the feat and what followed and

2. The person doing most of the work, Necrom, is not a normal Phoenix host, but rather a socerer supreme of his own dimension, who had years of prep to perform this feat.

Together make it very hard to attribute the whole feat to Phoenix.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: oh...but she is highest divine essence?right?

Meh you are over thinking it.

Think of this more as a football game.

You have a team (the remaining Phoenix avatars) you have a captain (the white Phoenix) who also happens to be their best player. So thats what White Phoenix is the most powerful Avatar of Phoenix, who is the leader of the Phoenix Force.

Every team needs a headquarter, which in turn would in in a city. The headquarter where they decide what to do would be the White Hot Room, the city M'kraan Crystal.

Thats all there is to it. As white phoenix, Jean is the most powerful phoenix avatar, she also happens to be the leader of the phoenix corp, she is the one who orders people what to do.

White Phoenix (Captain)

Dark and Green Phoenix avatar across the multiverse (other players of the team)

White Hot Room (their headquarter)

M'Kraan Crystal (the city where the headquarter is located)

Everything beyond that as in White Phoenix being divinity being god and all, are just personal speculation and nothing more, neither issue nor bio says anything in that regards.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Don't know too much about her..however,thanks

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gumflabica: No doubt, J'onn would make an awesome Pheonix

J'een J'onzz The Phoenix Manhunter
J'een J'onzz The Phoenix Manhunter

As for this battle, I think the Phoenix stomps. The entities are all relatively unimpressive in my opinion when they're not combined with an additional power source.

MrMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MrMaster

@lord_oraculous016 said:

- Yes.. I believe it's a What If.. I believe the title was "What If the X-Men Lost Inferno?" What if...? (2nd series) # 6.. Here is the scan..

No Caption Provided

That scan has absolutely nothing to do with the PF being "multiversal" ....

... or the LT suggesting that the PF is a "multiversal" threat ... or any relation to the multiverse whatsoever.

LOL! ... The only "multiversal" occurrence in that story was courtesy of Reed and Doom, who built a machine that was going to spread the Limbo affect across the Multiverse. In fact, she literally stated something like, well, I can still at-least have the universe with the PF. (since they forgot about the multiverse once the Reed/Doom plan failed)

Reed/Doom are the only "Multiversal" players in this story:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By the time the PF came into the picture, (towards the end) Mady was only able to possibly get the Universe.

In fact, Madelyne had completely forgotten about "multiversal" conquering dreams after the PF came into the picture:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"The Universe has a chance again" ... But not against adamantium claws evidently LOL!

In any event, the reason the LT showed up was not due to the PF, it was because there was a mystical imbalance around the Earth, (a single planet) this imbalance was the result of a rift leading from Limbo to planet Earth. If the imbalance is left unchecked, it becomes a multiveral problem, like any cosmic imbalance would do.

The reason the narrator stated that about the PF (it was NOT the LT btw) was because it only takes a global imbalance for cosmic consonance to go askew. Heck, that freakin Limbo connected to Earth rift was suffice. This is what brought about the LT, not the PF. Dr Strange and Rachel were the ones to summon the PF. The PF did purge (remake) the planet in the end. So basically, if a planetary problem can unbalance the multiverse, surely a universal power (classic PF in What Ifs) can do the same.

Peoples should stop making claims with the scans no less if they haven't read the story. I see this all the time.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So essentially Kyle vs Jean?

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Phoenix Force wins easily... first people need to understand the difference between Phoenix and the Phoenix force.

Phoenix r the hosts and only WPOTC has access to the full power of the Phoenix Force while Green and Dark don't.

And the Phoenix Force is the creation force itself and the last fire that consumes everything.. it created the multiverse and even the gods and the concepts r subject to the Phoenix Force.

The Emotional Spectrum of the universe come into existence after the universe is born..

The Phoenix Force (creation) >>>> MultiEternity (all that is) >>> the Emotional Spectrum (emotions).