#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio

Just you wait till I find that issue of the Phoenix.

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

heh Divine Spawn is only second to his universe. I can prove that he has powers over the omniverse...or at least multyverse. 

#4 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Even the one above all's influence hardly extends past the marvel multiverse.

#5 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"heh Divine Spawn is only second to his universe. I can prove that he has powers over the omniverse...or at least multyverse. "
Ooooooo! I like proof. Post away oldmagic.
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Future Predators said:
"Even the one above all's influence hardly extends past the marvel multiverse."
lol dude, the One Above All was holding the entire universe in his hands in the Lucifer comics.
#7 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Future Predators said:
lol dude, the One Above All was holding the entire universe in his hands in the Lucifer comics."
???

One-Above-All = Marvel
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

gha! I keep getting those two mixed

#9 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio
Future Predators said:
I am pretty sure it said creator of all, not one above all. But I will have to find it first to be sure.
#10 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think Divine spawn wins

#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Which universe does the battle take place in? There lies your answer.

#12 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio

If they are both second in their universe as far as power goes, would the setting matter? Wouldn't they be equal in both? Just curious what others think.

#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because the forces that give them their respective powers are more powerful inside their own universe/multiverse. Call it a home field advantage of sorts.

#14 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"No, because the forces that give them their respective powers are more powerful inside their own universe/multiverse. Call it a home field advantage of sorts."
Hmmmm..... Ok, I'll go with that. What if the battle takes place in neither multiverses?
#15 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Then they're both powerless, logically. Cut off from the source of their powers.

#16 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... I don't know about that. Even though it is not considered canon when Dark Phoenix came to the DC universe, her powers still worked. Also, I believe Jean has stated that there is a Phoenix in all universes. I think she meant a Phoenix for each piece of the omniverse.

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, logically. Writing often contradicts logic.

#18 Posted by Erik (31681 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Like I said, logically. Writing often contradicts logic."
Very true.
#19 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but Divine Spawns universe is, IMO, a small back water little universe in comparison to DC/Marvel.  I will grant that this could be attributed to age of the companies and wrtting limitations, but still.

Phoenix Force takes this.

FYI - Phoenix Force is NOT second in the Marvel Universe!

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Sorry but Divine Spawns universe is, IMO, a small back water little universe in comparison to DC/Marvel.  I will grant that this could be attributed to age of the companies and wrtting limitations, but still.

Phoenix Force takes this.

FYI - Phoenix Force is NOT second in the Marvel Universe!"
But its like you have said Tevnoba... this fight matters entirely on the fact of which universe it takes place in. Even though comparing all the Marvel Multiverse to the Image Universe... maybe like comparing the Dollar Store to Disney World... it still matter where the fight take place... cause Divine Spawn will win here if this fight was done in the Image Universe...and Phoenix wins in the Marvel Universe easy