alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By alexandrinus

First of all we need to know how much power from the PF is Jean controling

. If this is classic Jean with the Phoenix Force, then RKT takes this. However, if Jean is in full control of the Phoenix Force, Jean wins. The Phoenix Force is not only the nexus of all creation, but the main responsible for it. It exists even before the 616 Universe. It's a much ancient force and unlike many other of the celestial beings that have counterparts in other Universes/Realities, the Phoenix Force is simply the same in all realities.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By alcoholbob

This isn't DC vs Marvel or some other universe.

We are talking about two Marvel characters.

And Phoenix is on a much, much higher tier than Thor. You think a single employee in Marvel is gonna say RKT > Phoenix? LOL

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@comicdude23 said:
RKT
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By progenitorigin

My vote goes to Rune King Thor, mostly due to the scans aforementioned.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By marvellover1

The colour phoenix's are more emotion than power, they are not different people .... 

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By marvellover1
@GreenLanternFan said:
the guy who thinks jeans stronger then the cellestials is f'n high...  i think thor takes. this its regular pheonix not dark or wpotc...
I guess you'd label her dark if you label, as shes bloodlusted.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BMEZY

RKT wins... i am an uber phoenix fan; and if you all take a look at my profile, i back her 100% whenever i can.but this is a standard phoenix; jean would lose because of her morality and humanity... yes she definitely has the power to defeat him, but at this stage, she's still very inexperienced, and her self-doubt and moral hindrances will get the best of her... we've seen phoenix get defeated by lesser beings because of jean; which is phoenix's only weakness/flaw, as long as jean is in control, she would lose to the rune king... she just doesn't possess the skill, control, and will to wield this ancient force. that is all.

this is the gospel truth, and you all know it.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@BMEZY

Thank you for being honest.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Killemall
@lord_oraculous016 said:
Phoenix wins.. 

all of the Gods of Asgard vs Arishem the Judge..  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Jean Grey (with an echo of the Phoenix) vs Arishem the Judge.. Jean destroyed the hand of Arishem with just an echo of the Phoenix.. 

No Caption Provided

RK Thor powerless against the might of the Elder God Chthon who banished Asgard in a void dimension.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 it was Jean Grey who undid the spell of the Chthon-powered Scarlet Witch over the Omniverse..  Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celestials/Elder Gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RKT..  lol..
i for one agree =)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By daak1212
@comicdude23 said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what? "

What do you think? "
let's asses your point.. how powerful exactly is the God Blast? i recall it affecting Galactus.. impressive but not much.. Jean Grey as Phoenix even in her weakest incarnation managed to contain the power of the M'kraan Crystal, which is the nexus point of all realities as well as all matter and anti-matter.. the power of the crystal once released can destroy all creation, collapsing reality after reality.. if she can take the power of the M'kraan Crystal and contain it, then RK Thor's godblast is child's play..  "

it made Galactus feel like he is going to die,
Besides the fact that Galan was already starving right?
Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix.

Onihana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Onihana

@BMEZY said:

RKT wins... i am an uber phoenix fan; and if you all take a look at my profile, i back her 100% whenever i can.but this is a standard phoenix; jean would lose because of her morality and humanity... yes she definitely has the power to defeat him, but at this stage, she's still very inexperienced, and her self-doubt and moral hindrances will get the best of her... we've seen phoenix get defeated by lesser beings because of jean; which is phoenix's only weakness/flaw, as long as jean is in control, she would lose to the rune king... she just doesn't possess the skill, control, and will to wield this ancient force. that is all. this is the gospel truth, and you all know it.

I agree with what you said the issue here is, Jean is bloodlusted. So I guess the question who would be in control Jean or Phoenix. I would say if Jean is in over all control her lack of experience with the PF would cause her to lose. If it is Phoenix in control then I can't see it losing, unless for some reason Jeans body breaks down and does something to the Phoenix where RKT can take it down.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CaptainRodgers

RKT is more or less ; omniscient , omnipotent and omniscient .

A categorical win.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT is about as powerful as 8th Day Juggernaut so the question is whether or not WCP can beat 8th Day Juggernaut. If She can, Phoenix beats RKT.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BMEZY

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: The White Crown stomps 8th Day and RKT. she is more or less beyond them

Onihana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Onihana

@CaptainRodgers: Ok then what is the Phoenix? It is the "embodiment of creation". With in that statement it can be argued that it is beyond or all of what is called omniscient and omnipotent. You can argue that what Thor is and ever will be is due to the Phoenix.

Issue with the Phoenix when fighting other universal type being is the unknown how far back in time does it power encompass and how far into each realm it does it affect.

When you talk about the Phoenix you have to include the White Hot Room/M'Kraan Crystal because that is also apart of the being we call the Phoenix.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeanroygrant

Rune King Thor.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BMEZY said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: The White Crown stomps 8th Day and RKT. she is more or less beyond them

Alright then, and last time I checked. Jean was the White Crown. RKT looses this one.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jorgevy

Scan wise, RKT. I might change my opinion if other scans and viable arguments show up.

lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By lanebad6

dude where did u get that an elder god is more powerful then rtk? A celestial ofcorse but thats garbage

_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By _Heart_

Thor, because Phoenix doesn't have full power in standard form.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#72  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Rune King Thor.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By grevous11

Rune King Thor

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By RainEffect

Standard Phoenix is, despite common belief, still VERY powerful. She has access to a vast majority of her cosmic power and can absorb it from any surrounding area. If the fight takes place in Asgard, then surely there would be a decent supply of cosmic energy in the ether? Think Goku's Spirit Bomb - he draws it from surrounding planets when one planet's energy isn't enough.

It's a good fight, but I'm giving it to Jean.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Phoenix ALL DAY EVERYDAY

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By grevous11

BlueLantern1995 this Thor has more than just the odinforce. Oh and also Odin was a galaxy buster... And Thor has his power. Plus he knew the fate of even every leaf on every tree. And he had the magic of the runes, which even Loki, a master of magic, couldn't comprehend.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Malevolent1

I think Rune King Thor is outmatched here. Phoenix for the win.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DevilInside4

I still think RKT....he has destroyed Those who sit above the shadows, and I think they r much powerful then Celestials....so RKT takes this.......Though there r not many feats of there powers (mean those who sit above shadow)...bt still they should be more powerful then Celestials So RKT wins...bt what r Phoenix force's greatest feat?? I don't know mush about Phoenix force!!

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By fondofpacman

Phoenix

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By Ferro Vida

Rune King Thor destroyed beings who were Gods to the Asgardian Gods when he broke the Ragnarok cycle. 

Furthermore, when Jean first acquired the Phoenix Force she had a brief fight with Firelord, who stated in an internal monologue that she hit as hard as Thor did. Not Rune King Thor, regular Thor. Regular Thor also dropped Rachel Summers when she had the Phoenix Force. If this was Dark Phoenix I might give it to her. But as it stands, Thor wins.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DevilInside4

But still I think that if any superhero has a chance against phoenix in straight combat I think Thor with Rune magic and Odinforce has that chance.....As Odinforce gives him unlimited Cosmic powers and Rune's magic gives him unlimited magical powers....I think Phoenix in her most powerful form would have a very hard time battling Thor (Odinforce+Rune Magic)!! But still I'm unaware of Phoenix's greatest power what she can do.....!!

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Godabed

@Ferro Vida: Rachel only ever had the phoenix echo, and never access to the full phoenix force like jean. Rachel has also never had the same amount of control over the phoenix force jean has shown to have. Fully powered, there is nothing that RKT could even do to her. RKT is at best Skyfather level, he is not ElderGod level, Gaea, Set, Oshtur, Cthlon, who have shown to have greater power. Which Still put Galactus fully fed, and Higher level Celestials above him, such as the sleeping Celestial. The phoenix is above them. If Jean is bloodlusted, which would makes her darkphoenix, RKT can't beat her.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83  Edited By majestic99

RKT wins.
m99

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DevilInside4

@Godabed said:

@Ferro Vida: Rachel only ever had the phoenix echo, and never access to the full phoenix force like jean. Rachel has also never had the same amount of control over the phoenix force jean has shown to have. Fully powered, there is nothing that RKT could even do to her. RKT is at best Skyfather level, he is not ElderGod level, Gaea, Set, Oshtur, Cthlon, who have shown to have greater power. Which Still put Galactus fully fed, and Higher level Celestials above him, such as the sleeping Celestial. The phoenix is above them. If Jean is bloodlusted, which would makes her darkphoenix, RKT can't beat her.

How can u possibly say that RKT is not on ElderGod level??!! Those who sit above shadow offered RKT to become God of Gods....and it is told that Those who sit above the shadow...are above of all gods...(The realm of Asgard existed in an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Those Who Sit Above in Shadow lived off the energy released by Ragnarok, and caused the cycle to continue.-This actually kind of like Phoenix force ...... it also taps into the life force of past, present, future)...Those who sit above shadows are celestial beings.......they are more powerful then even any skyfather or gods....or any other being....as a force like PF would not be considered on their level....they r above all gods and phoenix is like a child of Universe.....!! and RKT is more powerful than them...and therefore RKT>PF !!

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Godabed

@DevilInside4 said:

@Godabed said:

How can u possibly say that RKT is not on ElderGod level??!! Those who sit above shadow offered RKT to become God of Gods....and it is told that Those who sit above the shadow...are above of all gods...(The realm of Asgard existed in an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Those Who Sit Above in Shadow lived off the energy released by Ragnarok, and caused the cycle to continue.-This actually kind of like Phoenix force ...... it also taps into the life force of past, present, future)...Those who sit above shadows are celestial beings.......they are more powerful then even any skyfather or gods....or any other being....as a force like PF would not be considered on their level....they r above all gods and phoenix is like a child of Universe.....!! and RKT is more powerful than them...and therefore RKT>PF !!

Easily because those that sit above the shadows aren't the Elder Gods, that i mentioned. those Gods feed off of Norse gods for survival, and only the Norse god. ElderGods don't need to do that in any way shape or form. There are several beings who call themselves ElderGods but again are not the ones i listed which are said to be the actual ElderGods.

Also you're wrong when comparing it to the Phoenix force at all, because those gods are universal entities meaning they exist in every universe, and their power and influence is only contained there. The Phoenix's power comes from every universe, and every timeline that has existed, currently exist, and ever will exist, in every dimension. So your scale when comparing the powers is wayyyyyyy off. TWSAIS may be more powerful than the Asgardian Gods, but they have no Influence over the Olympian gods, or Hindu, or Eygptian Gods (Who were way more powerful in their time) Zeus should be able to wipe them out if all it takes is to destroy the Tree, because again they have no influence over other gods.

Phoenix is stated to be under TOAA, and has never fully unleashed it's power, but has way more influence over all realities at a given time then Thor did as RKT which only affected one Universe. So again in the scale of power alone, RKT, simply couldn't match her. Bloodlusted, his powers couldn't even hurt her if she didn't want them to.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jeanroygrant

Rune King Thor.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By grevous11

@Godabed since when is the Phoenix more powerful than a fully fed Galactus?!?!?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Ferro Vida said:

Rune King Thor destroyed beings who were Gods to the Asgardian Gods when he broke the Ragnarok cycle. Furthermore, when Jean first acquired the Phoenix Force she had a brief fight with Firelord, who stated in an internal monologue that she hit as hard as Thor did. Not Rune King Thor, regular Thor. Regular Thor also dropped Rachel Summers when she had the Phoenix Force. If this was Dark Phoenix I might give it to her. But as it stands, Thor wins.

Wouldn't bloodlusted Green Phoenix be the Dark Phoenix? I think if this is the case, then Jean can win.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By Ferro Vida
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Rune King Thor destroyed beings who were Gods to the Asgardian Gods when he broke the Ragnarok cycle. Furthermore, when Jean first acquired the Phoenix Force she had a brief fight with Firelord, who stated in an internal monologue that she hit as hard as Thor did. Not Rune King Thor, regular Thor. Regular Thor also dropped Rachel Summers when she had the Phoenix Force. If this was Dark Phoenix I might give it to her. But as it stands, Thor wins.

Wouldn't bloodlusted Green Phoenix be the Dark Phoenix? I think if this is the case, then Jean can win.

Dark Phoenix was a separate entity from Jean Grey.
DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DevilInside4

@Godabed said:

@DevilInside4 said:

@Godabed said:

Easily because those that sit above the shadows aren't the Elder Gods, that i mentioned. those Gods feed off of Norse gods for survival, and only the Norse god. ElderGods don't need to do that in any way shape or form. There are several beings who call themselves ElderGods but again are not the ones i listed which are said to be the actual ElderGods.

Also you're wrong when comparing it to the Phoenix force at all, because those gods are universal entities meaning they exist in every universe, and their power and influence is only contained there. The Phoenix's power comes from every universe, and every timeline that has existed, currently exist, and ever will exist, in every dimension. So your scale when comparing the powers is wayyyyyyy off. TWSAIS may be more powerful than the Asgardian Gods, but they have no Influence over the Olympian gods, or Hindu, or Eygptian Gods (Who were way more powerful in their time) Zeus should be able to wipe them out if all it takes is to destroy the Tree, because again they have no influence over other gods.

Phoenix is stated to be under TOAA, and has never fully unleashed it's power, but has way more influence over all realities at a given time then Thor did as RKT which only affected one Universe. So again in the scale of power alone, RKT, simply couldn't match her. Bloodlusted, his powers couldn't even hurt her if she didn't want them to.

Ok I agree that PF's power comes from every timeline...but it is not after TOAA......LT is....but anyway.....RKT is as a superhero has a chance to defeat this Force......it's power comes from different Universe....Multiverse.....but RKT himself possess Unlimited Mystical power and cosmic powers.....if that's it then PF can't win.....IF PF can destroy universe and has powers like that then Y didn't PF(Dark Phoenix) destroyed the whole universe?? And as u say those who sit above shadow feeds on Norse god's death and life cycle.....doesn't mean that they are weak..it is still said they are gods above gods.....is there any scan to prove that they are weak??? Basically we don't know much about them but we know PF well.....so as for comparing between them and PF is kind of irrational.....But I don't think a multiversal force could be more powerful than those gods above gods.....

lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lanebad6

now wait, do any of you actually know how powerful rkt is? No you don't, this fight can't happen if we don't know how powerful rkt is.

lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By lanebad6

@lord_oraculous016: that 3rd pair of comic pages was not rkt, i don't recall rkt having a hat and plus his armor is yellow or something.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TAneT62

Phoeniz all the way ... period. It's like comparing a human to a god, seriously, thor stands no chance here :P

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DevilInside4

@TAneT62 said:

Phoeniz all the way ... period. It's like comparing a human to a god, seriously, thor stands no chance here :P

Yes of course.....RKT is above the level of gods of god and Phoenix force is a multiversal force. I see what u mean.......!! But RKT is god PF is NOT!!! so in ur theory RKT stomps......!! Either way RKT wins......!!For sure!!

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DevilInside4

@lanebad6 said:

now wait, do any of you actually know how powerful rkt is? No you don't, this fight can't happen if we don't know how powerful rkt is.

Yes...we actually don't know RKT's full extent....it was said by many characters that regular Thor himself possesses tremendous power. with Thorforce Limitless cosmic power and with Rune magic limitless mystical power.......But there were very few feats about RKT's true and full power.......and we all know PF's full power so many says PF....becoz they know the characters full abilities but they don't know RKT's full power and PF supporter keeps saying PF & PF.......So becoz we don't know all of his powers so they shouldn't be compared.....Very little is known about RKT.....but they know PF that's why they support it...

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TAneT62

@DevilInside4 said:

@TAneT62 said:

Yes of course.....RKT is above the level of gods of god and Phoenix force is a multiversal force. I see what u mean.......!! But RKT is god PF is NOT!!! so in ur theory RKT stomps......!! Either way RKT wins......!!For sure!!

I know he is a god, but that means nothing when competing against the pheonix ... The pheonix is life, she is the creation of life, guardian ... Thor is just a god.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DevilInside4

Yes.....Classic Thor won't win...but RKT can....we just don't know what he is capable of.....we only saw few of his feats.....But as it has been stated Limitless Cosmic powers and mystical powers that RKT possesses ...so hw can any1 actually beat some1 who got limitless power within......and nothing to hold back....The fact we don't know full extent of his powers.....that's y u think phoenix.....but I think RKT has lots of powers hidden within that we haven't seen yet....perhaps we won't be able to see anymore....!!

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SteveRogers

@Ferro Vida said:

And regular Thor holds back about 70-75% of his full power/strength!

RKT ftw

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DevilInside4

@SteveRogers said:

@Ferro Vida said:

RKT ftw

Absolutely!!

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By spekqj

@DevilInside4 said:

@SteveRogers said:

@Ferro Vida said:

RKT ftw

Absolutely!!

First I don't think Jean as Green Phoenix can win against RKT. He's just too powerful for her.

But remember during the fight with Firelord, Jean was only briefly experienced with PF and had no idea how to control it. It was later revealed her moral thoughts automatically hold her power back. Also when Rachel was fighting with Thor, she was controlled by someone. If it was her, who was in control, I believe she could put up better fight than that. I mean....Rachel as phoenix destroyed several solar systems during the fight against Necrome.

But again, I don't think Jean as Green Phoenix has a chance here. To beat RKT, Jean should have an option to turn into Dark Phoenix.

If it's WPotC, then RKT has no chance.