• 170 results
#1 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

Fight takes place in Asgard. Jean Grey is in her standard Phoenix form, NOT White Phoenix. Both are bloodlusted, fight is to the death. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix.
#4 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" Phoenix. "

#5 Posted by Reactor (2380 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" Fight takes place in Asgard. Jean Grey is in her standard Phoenix form, NOT White Phoenix. Both are bloodlusted, fight is to the death.  Who wins? "
This is just me, but wouldn't it have made more sense to just have put Dark Phoenix here, given the setting?
#6 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2193 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" Fight takes place in Asgard. Jean Grey is in her standard Phoenix form, NOT White Phoenix. Both are bloodlusted, fight is to the death.  Who wins? "
This is just me, but wouldn't it have made more sense to just have put Dark Phoenix here, given the setting? "
Dark Phoenix was just a bloodlusted Green Phoenix anyway, so there's no difference.
#7 Posted by Reactor (2380 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Reactor said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
This is just me, but wouldn't it have made more sense to just have put Dark Phoenix here, given the setting? "
Dark Phoenix was just a bloodlusted Green Phoenix anyway, so there's no difference. "
Yeah, that's kinda the point I was trying to make.
#8 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune Lord Thor takes this. 

#9 Posted by HellionVulcan (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix if jean wants thor dead hes dead .

#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
RKT
#11 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix no contest.. 

not even the combined might of all Asgard can compete to that of a Celestial and even RKT is powerless against a fraction of the power of an Elder God.. what chance has he have against the Force of Creation itself.. 

#12 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
RKT is too powerful, Phoneix is overrated, i could name plenty of people that could beat her, eg Superman Prime One Million, Divine Spawn
#13 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wins.. 

all of the Gods of Asgard vs Arishem the Judge..  

Jean Grey (with an echo of the Phoenix) vs Arishem the Judge.. Jean destroyed the hand of Arishem with just an echo of the Phoenix.. 

RK Thor powerless against the might of the Elder God Chthon who banished Asgard in a void dimension.. 

it was Jean Grey who undid the spell of the Chthon-powered Scarlet Witch over the Omniverse.. 

Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celestials/Elder Gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RKT.. 

lol..
#14 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

That was not Rune Lord Thor. That was just regular Thor. RLT is more powerful. He could probable just drain her. 

#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work
#16 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work "
prove me wrong my friend.. 
#17 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work "
prove me wrong my friend..  "

Phoneix>>>>>>>>>>>>Celestial/Elder Gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT is ABC logic
#18 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work "

"
then prove me otherwise.. how is RK Thor's feats and powers greater that that of the Phoenix? also, it is a fact that Celestials and Elder Gods are more powerful than RK Thor.. 
#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work "

"
then prove me otherwise.. how is RK Thor's feats and powers greater that that of the Phoenix? also, it is a fact that Celestials and Elder Gods are more powerful than RK Thor..  "

RKT uses a godblast
#20 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what?
#21 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what? "

What do you think?
#22 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what? "

What do you think? "
let's asses your point.. how powerful exactly is the God Blast? i recall it affecting Galactus.. impressive but not much.. Jean Grey as Phoenix even in her weakest incarnation managed to contain the power of the M'kraan Crystal, which is the nexus point of all realities as well as all matter and anti-matter.. the power of the crystal once released can destroy all creation, collapsing reality after reality.. if she can take the power of the M'kraan Crystal and contain it, then RK Thor's godblast is child's play.. 
#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what? "

What do you think? "
let's asses your point.. how powerful exactly is the God Blast? i recall it affecting Galactus.. impressive but not much.. Jean Grey as Phoenix even in her weakest incarnation managed to contain the power of the M'kraan Crystal, which is the nexus point of all realities as well as all matter and anti-matter.. the power of the crystal once released can destroy all creation, collapsing reality after reality.. if she can take the power of the M'kraan Crystal and contain it, then RK Thor's godblast is child's play..  "

it made Galactus feel like he is going to die,
#24 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
RKT uses a godblast "
then what? "

What do you think? "
let's asses your point.. how powerful exactly is the God Blast? i recall it affecting Galactus.. impressive but not much.. Jean Grey as Phoenix even in her weakest incarnation managed to contain the power of the M'kraan Crystal, which is the nexus point of all realities as well as all matter and anti-matter.. the power of the crystal once released can destroy all creation, collapsing reality after reality.. if she can take the power of the M'kraan Crystal and contain it, then RK Thor's godblast is child's play..  "

it made Galactus feel like he is going to die, "
i may say that is impressive.. but it is nothing compared to the power of the M'kraan Crystal.. the last time the crystal was cracked, the entire universe itself was destroyed.. with thus the Phoenix Force touched the minds of all sentient beings and saved them from eternal damnation.. it was also then when Galan of Taa and his comrades venture to space to welcome the impending destruction of the universe.. all of them are killed except for Galan who was saved by the Phoenix Force and ensured he would survive to meet with the dying version of Eternity and be re-created as Galactus after the Big Bang which is the Phoenix itself.. do you get my point now?
#25 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
ABC logic doesn't work "

"
then prove me otherwise.. how is RK Thor's feats and powers greater that that of the Phoenix? also, it is a fact that Celestials and Elder Gods are more powerful than RK Thor..  "
How is it a fact? He never went against either the Elder Gods or the Celestials. For you to say that it is just ignorance. 
#26 Edited by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: 

This version of Thor outclasses any version of Superman (except Thought Robot/Cosmic armour). Scan above showns that he becamebasilcy omniscent. Givin any amount of prep time to omniscent being is a automatic victory for him. Not to mention that omniscent characters automaticly wins against regular herald level characters (knows everything about them). So outclassing Kal Kent by far in terams of knowledge, wisdom and inteligence.

This Thor evolves past Death - becomes essentially immortal.  

Giant strength boost he stops Mangog effortesly with one hand and mangog's strikes have zero effect on him (extreme durability boost). And note that Mangog was stronger than Classic Thor (strength enough to lift incalcualbe weight such as Midgar Serpent and Odin sword or to reverse Ygrassil Engine feat which requires at least multi-planetary moving strength). 

With one strike he complelty destroys the dimensional barrier and alows Surtur to march in Valhalla 

Teleports Bill to another Galaxy (which is evident in GodHunter) 

This was done (note Fenris how he swallows the stars) 

Now for the top showing - breaking the cycle of Ragnarok (chainging the destiny compeltly) and destroying Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow 

This scan explains what are Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow - 

Gods to Gods

(even Odin was nothing compared to them)  

Destroying the Ygdrassil Tree (which is hlding the Earth and nine worlds (dimensions) 

This is Ygradssil tree with nine worlds

Now one explanation on who are Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow. The scan states Celestial beings (so they might be like celestials) they have invented the Ragnarok and were creating/recreating Asgardina race(Odin, Fenris, Midgar Serpent...) many times. There is also one hint on who they might be. On the scans above(when Thor first meets them) there is one paragraph refering to them as Gods of Old, which indicates that they might even be Elder Gods, since Elder Gods(Chthon, Set, Gaea and Oshtur among others kiled by Demogorge) were first Gods and they are referd as Old Gods. although those are my speculation it's evident that Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow are high abstract level (like Eternity, highly fed Galactus, and other members of Cosmic Compass), since on the scans above we see them merged with Universe. 

Now with this scan we see that Thor himself was on that level of power (and more since he killed all of them). behold Thor merged with Universe just before he went in some sort of Odinsleep.   

#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
It's not a fact that Elder Gods are superior to RKT, and looking at the scans, it's just even more proof that RKT wins
#28 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said: 

How is it a fact? He never went against either the Elder Gods or the Celestials. For you to say that it is just ignorance.  "

because my good man, power wise and feat wise, both have better showings that him.. i know you are familiar with the Celestials.. the Celestials on their last visit to Earth could have destroyed all Godly pantheons.. they have defeated the combined might of the Asgardians, Omlypians and Hindu Gods without any effort.. they could have destroyed them if not for the Elder Goddess Gaea's intervention.. the Elder Gods on the other hand are the first race of Gods.. from one of their own, Gaea, came all of Earth's Godly Pantheons.. Elder Gods are probably more powerful than the Cosmic Cube since even the combined might of Doctor Strange and the power of the Cosmic Cube cannot fully destroy the Elder God Set.. Each of the Elder Gods have displayed multiversal feats, which RK Thor lacks..  

@Susanoo: nice scans buddy.. but what does that prove with the battle against Phoenix? 

Now one explanation on who are Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow. The scan states Celestial beings (so they might be like celestials) they have invented the Ragnarok and were creating/recreating Asgardina race(Odin, Fenris, Midgar Serpent...) many times. There is also one hint on who they might be. On the scans above(when Thor first meets them) there is one paragraph refering to them as Gods of Old, which indicates that they might even be Elder Gods, since Elder Gods(Chthon, Set, Gaea and Oshtur among others kiled by Demogorge) were first Gods and they are referd as Old Gods. although those are my speculation it's evident that Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow are high abstract level (like Eternity, highly fed Galactus, and other members of Cosmic Compass), since on the scans above we see them merged with Universe.      

just because they where mentioned to be celestial beings, the are considered to one of the Celestials.. that is too literal my good man.. Those who Sit Above the Shadow cannot be considered as Elder Gods.. not just because they were referred to as Old Gods, they automatically be as such.. they are beings who lived off the life energies of the Norse Gods alone.. Elder Gods are beings who innately possesses vast mystical and cosmic powers and does not require to feed of other beings to survive.. also they are way below abstracts like Eternity, Infinity, Death and other major cosmic abstracts which serves as the very foundation of reality.. TWSATS are just beings which are probably skyfather levels and they are not even considered trully immortal since they need to sustain themselves with the life energies of Norse Gods, take note.. only Norse Gods..  

@comicdude23 said:
" It's not a fact that Elder Gods are superior to RKT, and looking at the scans, it's just even more proof that RKT wins "
not really.. 
#29 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix still wins.
#30 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016:
Thanks man. These scans proved that this version of Thor is omniscient, far beyond in terms of sheer power from Odin (whom was a multiple galaxy buster), he is easily more powerful than the ones who sits in the shadows (the proclaimed god of gods that feeds on energies of the entire race of Norse gods including beings like Odin and Bor), and this Thor can will beings such as Mangog out of existence effortlessly. This version of Thor is at least abstract level considering that classic Thor has done things such as opening/closing dimensional rifts, taken down Galactus, created a vortex that blocked a galaxy busting bomb and a bomb that would've destroyed 1/5th of a universe. I may be beating a dead horse but I just want to say that this Thor is no pushover.  
#31 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
RKT still wins
#32 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: no problem buddy.. ^_^ 
#33 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" RKT still wins "
based on what my friend? let's hear out your opinions.. ^_^ 
#34 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016:
That wasn't Rune King Thor.  
Rune King Thor was the guy that plucked out his own eyes for omniscience and casually wiped away the ones that sit above shadow in one hammer swing.

I'll say Jean if she actually uses the PF correctly takes it, she should still be higher on the totem pole than a skyfather or in this case a uber skyfather.
#35 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Thor just drain her of her energy? 

#36 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheonix's Telekenetic powers are so basic and effective as to border on reality warping. I admit that my knowledge of Thor is rather limited, but couldn't she disrupt his being at a molecular level? It seems to me that the only beings who could take down the Pheonix would be those who exist as a force of will rather than a simply physical being. (LT, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, etc.)
#37 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
"Can Thor just drain her of her energy?  "

Thats a little too much energy for Thor I would venture...
#38 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not to say that only beings of such magnitude could face it, but simply that against the pheonix, relying on any sort of physical being for existence would be a vulnerability.
#39 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. I'm curious

#40 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT

#41 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix. no contest

#42 Posted by GreenLanternFan (160 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy who thinks jeans stronger then the cellestials is f'n high...  i think thor takes. this its regular pheonix not dark or wpotc...
#43 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

WPOTC would win. Dark Pheonix and others will lose.
#44 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

hasn't the phoenix force always been shown as being slightly higher in power than a well fed galactus? if classic thor could give galactus trouble, then RKT, who is vastly more powerful than odin, should be well over galactus. at the very least this is far from being a stomp.

#45 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
"

hasn't the phoenix force always been shown as being slightly higher in power than a well fed galactus? if classic thor could give galactus trouble, then RKT, who is vastly more powerful than odin, should be well over galactus. at the very least this is far from being a stomp.

"

A magic user on the level of a Celestial and above Odin that's nigh-omniscient will stomp.
#46 Posted by CalamitySam (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
" hasn't the phoenix force always been shown as being slightly higher in power than a well fed galactus? if classic thor could give galactus trouble, then RKT, who is vastly more powerful than odin, should be well over galactus. at the very least this is far from being a stomp. "
Completely what i was thinking. I don't think people understand how overrated PF is and how powerful RKT is.
#47 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

this is just basic phoenix not the all powerful one, RKT wins this

#48 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this basic Phoenix?

Phoenix Force: It is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the omniverse, the Guardian of Creation.

If Jean Grey had full command of the Phoenix Force it would be way stronger than even what White Crown Phoenix has shown. It would be 100% of the essence of the Phoenix. The PF would put the beat-down on 99.99% of the Marvel-verse, much less sum dude named Thor...

#49 Posted by AssertingValor (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

It would take Phoenix of the white crown to take on RKT.........................
#50 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT