Phoenix Force as the Avatar of Cyttorak vs All Abstracts

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tron_bonne

The Phoenix Force had been chosen to be the Avatar of Cyttorak. The Phoenix Force is now an Unstoppable threat of all creation. The Abstracts are now plotting to stop it. 

1. Eternity
  2. Infinity
  3. Death
  4. Oblivion
  5. Chaos
  6. Order
  7. In-Betweener
  8. Nightmare
  9. D'Spayre
guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By guled120

Y would the Phoenix Force be an avatar of Cyttorak? What can he possibly give her that she can't grant for herself?? In power level, the Force of creation lays above him.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......?????

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That many abstracts really isn't needed....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@guled120 said:

Y would the Phoenix Force be an avatar of Cyttorak? What can he possibly give she that she can't grant for herself?? In power level, the Force of creation lays above him.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......?????

Depends as the phoenix force itself is insanely powerful but the host can be injured or killed so Cyttorak's power would grant invulnerability to tank anything also inside Cyttorak's own realm his power is greater than the Phoenix.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RabumAlal
mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: no that's just pure lies, Cyttorax isn't even above sky father he's been beaten by beings that would get one shotted by galactus let alone PF

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ScathanApprover

I judge based purely on what the Vishanti believe about Cyttorak. They piss their pants at the mere mention of the name of Cyttorak, yet one of them gladly does battle with Galactus while it's siblings watch the show without concern. I'm in the minority in belief that the Vishanti can takeout the phoenix force, in turn they are scared stiff of Cyttorak.

If Phoenix Force retains it's power and gets a little extra from Cyttorak, it clears the list.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: no that's just pure lies, Cyttorax isn't even above sky father he's been beaten by beings that would get one shotted by galactus let alone PF

Like who ? as Cyttorak overpowered Galactus into his realm once leaving Big G scared for his life lol and Colossus with the phoenix force tried to fight Cyttorak who shut him down like a child.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ScathanApprover

Most characters have inconsistencies, Superman can do this or that, then suddenly gets harmed by something lowly. Cyttorak is the same, but he is a cosmic abstract that the Vishanti Cosmic abstracts actually "dare not speak the name of". They are cool with talking about Clthon and similar, but actually are scared to invoke the name of Cyttorak in spoken word.

Galactus was teleported against his will by Cyttorak. He also asked Dr. Strange to go fetch Surfer from the clutches of Cyttorak instead of doing it himself. During that, he basically sat on a rock at the very edge of the crimson cosmos and said to Dr. Strange "dude, im sitting right here until you come back with my surfer."

Cyttorak is a boss.

@royal_warrior said:

Like who ? as Cyttorak overpowered Galactus into his realm once leaving Big G scared for his life lol and Colossus with the phoenix force tried to fight Cyttorak who shut him down like a child.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scathanapprover: I agree but I think the best way of looking at Cytorrak is him being abstract level in his own realm and greatly diminished outside of it. Which is why he prob just channels his energy into the regular universe rather than actually fully coming into it.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ScathanApprover

Dormammu and Shuma Gorath are exactly the same. In their universe, they are top tier. Outside of it, they can split off in two ways: Retain all their power as if they were not outside of their universe, Lose a hefty portion of it and be far lesser.

Galactus has no control over when Cyttorak wants to teleport him, the Vishanti don't want to battle him...like ever...and he is one of the few cosmic abstracts that nobody wants to go screw with. This guy is so bad, other cosmic entities had to band together to permanently ban him to his own pocket realm. Such cannot be said for Shuma Gorath, Cthlon or Dormammu and many other high tier evil beings who frequently escape. But, not Cyttorak. High tier cosmics had to insure he couldn't ever get out. That is a serious implication of who banned him there and just how powerful Cyttorak really is.

@spambot said:

@scathanapprover: I agree but I think the best way of looking at Cytorrak is him being abstract level in his own realm and greatly diminished outside of it. Which is why he prob just channels his energy into the regular universe rather than actually fully coming into it.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu and Shuma Gorath are exactly the same. In their universe, they are top tier. Outside of it, they can split off in two ways: Retain all their power as if they were not outside of their universe, Lose a hefty portion of it and be far lesser.

Galactus has no control over when Cyttorak wants to teleport him, the Vishanti don't want to battle him...like ever...and he is one of the few cosmic abstracts that nobody wants to go screw with. This guy is so bad, other cosmic entities had to band together to permanently ban him to his own pocket realm. Such cannot be said for Shuma Gorath, Cthlon or Dormammu and many other high tier evil beings who frequently escape. But, not Cyttorak. High tier cosmics had to insure he couldn't ever get out. That is a serious implication of who banned him there and just how powerful Cyttorak really is.

@spambot said:

I think Trion Juggernaut is the closest we'll get to a full showing of Cyttorak's power as Trion is a reality smasher as his punches destroyed and merged dimensions so i can understand why many Deities banished him.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep! Cyttorak was always my cosmic deity fav ;) So underrated. Dude was so god damn terrible that he is the only cosmic entity that is permanently banned to his own dimension. Not thanos, not Cthlon, not Dormammu or even Shuma.

Cyttorak was ;)

@scathanapprover said:

@spambot said:

I think Trion Juggernaut is the closest we'll get to a full showing of Cyttorak's power as Trion is a reality smasher as his punches destroyed and merged dimensions so i can understand why many Deities banished him.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: sure Cyttorak is powerful, but we r talking about the Phoenix Force here not Green/Phoenix or dark/Phoenix.

Phoenix Force is on the level of the LT if not above him and Cyttorak is well bellow the LT. So no Phoenix Force grants a host more powers that the Cyttorak can grant.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!.......?????

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At full power, I consider Shuma and Cyttorak the same.

@guled120 said:

@scathanapprover: Shuma-Gorath>>>>Cyttorak>>>>>Dormammu.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HighAccuser

@scathanapprover: Cyttorak is a powerhouse. Surprised we don't see this guy in events there's so much that can be done with him

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What's inbetweener doing here? Hes not an abstract and was trashed by thanos.