#1 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Three Against one, all at full power Can these three power houses defeat the Living Tribunal

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

gorath is the weakest here..he's only a global reality warper.

#3 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

he banishes them to"hells kitchen" to get yelled at XDD
#4 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"he banishes them to"hells kitchen" to get yelled at XDD "

that was a good one,lol
#5 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All>Phoenix Force>Living Tribunal>Everything Else

Team wins.

#6 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Phoenix Force > Everything Else
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Living Tribunal wins here
#8 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
" The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Phoenix Force > Everything Else "
Lol the first two are right but there are many more things more powerful then the phoenix force
#9 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @*Void* said:
Lol the first two are right but there are many more things more powerful then the phoenix force "

should it be The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Eternity>Galactus>Oblivion>Phoenix
#10 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
" @Strife said:
" @*Void* said:
Lol the first two are right but there are many more things more powerful then the phoenix force "
should it be The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Eternity>Galactus>Oblivion>Phoenix "
and plenty more.
#11 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

could you name some could i can only think of three more
#12 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
Living Tribunal is the cop of the Multiverse and makes sure everything is kept in order to maintain the balance.  The Phoenix Force is what sparked the Big Bang and in turn, helped create the Tribunal, Galactus, and other abstracts in the process.
#13 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers and abilities

The Living Tribunal possesses virtually unlimited power and near-absolute control over the Marvel multiverse, second only to the One-Above-All.    

#14 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
" could you name some could i can only think of three more "
Well I did some work on a power scale on this website.

In that search bar search Marvel Power rankings
#15 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
Living Tribunal is the cop of the Multiverse and makes sure everything is kept in order to maintain the balance.  The Phoenix Force is what sparked the Big Bang and in turn, helped create the Tribunal, Galactus, and other abstracts in the process. "

NOT!, the phoenix was only universal then it met feron WHICH! spread uits force through out the multiverse HUN! XDD, LT smashes phoenix forcew any day sweety
#16 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
Living Tribunal is the cop of the Multiverse and makes sure everything is kept in order to maintain the balance.  The Phoenix Force is what sparked the Big Bang and in turn, helped create the Tribunal, Galactus, and other abstracts in the process. "
NOT!, the phoenix was only universal then it met feron WHICH! spread uits force through out the multiverse HUN! XDD, LT smashes phoenix forcew any day sweety "
rofl so wrong.

just shhh. just shh.
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:

1.TOAA > Living Tribunal > Pheonix Force > Multi Abstract > Abraxas > Sise Neg (he could be above Abraxas ) > Shuma Gorath (if SN is above Abraxas, SG could be above him too) > Abstract > Galactus
2. Pheonix Force will win against one Multi Abstract, but I am not sure that it will win against two Multi Abstracts at once.
3. LT for the win. He should win even if You add Multi Abstracts here.
#18 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

LT takes this if allowed by TOAA
#19 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @*Void* said:
 1.TOAA > Living Tribunal > Pheonix Force > Multi Abstract > Abraxas > Sise Neg (he could be above Abraxas ) > Shuma Gorath (if SN is above Abraxas, SG could be above him too) > Abstract > Galactus 2. Pheonix Force will win against one Multi Abstract, but I am not sure that it will win against two Multi Abstracts at once.3. LT for the win. He should win even if You add Multi Abstracts here. "
siseneg isnt stronger than abraxas >_< the rankings on this site are jacked up, and I'll edit them when I get the chance to on my other account
#20 Edited by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

both eternity and abarax  are stronger than siseneg 

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @*Void* said:
 1.TOAA > Living Tribunal > Pheonix Force > Multi Abstract > Abraxas > Sise Neg (he could be above Abraxas ) > Shuma Gorath (if SN is above Abraxas, SG could be above him too) > Abstract > Galactus 2. Pheonix Force will win against one Multi Abstract, but I am not sure that it will win against two Multi Abstracts at once.3. LT for the win. He should win even if You add Multi Abstracts here. "
siseneg isnt stronger than abraxas >_< the rankings on this site are jacked up, and I'll edit them when I get the chance to on my other account "
I didn't say that Abraxas is weaker than SN, I said that he could be, because I am not sure about that.

@*Void* said:
"

"

Sise Neg is stronger than Eternity. He recreate a universe and he was one with universe. He is one of the strongest beings in universe.
#22 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: it took sise-neg 1000 years of prep to do it as well.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
"

"
possibly
#24 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
NOT!, the phoenix was only universal then it met feron WHICH! spread uits force through out the multiverse HUN! XDD, LT smashes phoenix forcew any day sweety "
rofl so wrong.  just shhh. just shh. "

u shh IM RIGHT! CUZ IM STORMULTT  HUNEY BABAY POOPOO CHILD!! GET IT RIGHT MHMMM!
#25 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
u shh IM RIGHT! CUZ IM STORMULTT  HUNEY BABAY POOPOO CHILD!! GET IT RIGHT MHMMM! "
no shh
#26 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
u shh IM RIGHT! CUZ IM STORMULTT  HUNEY BABAY POOPOO CHILD!! GET IT RIGHT MHMMM! "
no shh "

Make me, BIG MAMA DONT PLAY THAT XDD
#27 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
no shh "
Make me, BIG MAMA DONT PLAY THAT XDD "
this isn't big mama's house so shh, and also I noticed you brought that thing up about feron that was acutally merlyn using the energy matrix that projected the tower across the multiverse JUST SAYIN.
#28 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Strife said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @*Void* said:
no shh "
Make me, BIG MAMA DONT PLAY THAT XDD "
this isn't big mama's house so shh, and also I noticed you brought that thing up about feron that was acutally merlyn using the energy matrix that projected the tower across the multiverse JUST SAYIN. "

SO WAT I DONT CARE!!! i was being sarcastic idc if it was merlyn,feron, zatanna WHO EVA phoenix gets her butt kicked by LT CASE CLOSED HUNBUN!
#29 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
"@Strife said:
" @*Void* said:
should it be The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Eternity>Galactus>Oblivion>Phoenix " 

Both PF and Oblivion is more powerful than Galactus.
#30 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" LT takes this if allowed by TOAA "
That's it
#31 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:

" @Strife said:

" @*Void* said:

wtf

it should be like this 
The One Above All > Living Tribunal > Eternity =Oblivion>Phoenix>Galactus 
#32 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

he who is the Living Tribunal wins..

why? simply because he is the supreme being of the physical universe.. his judgment binds the cosmos itself.. all who dwells within the universe is under his judgment.. 

the Tribunal is simply above Shuma-Gorath in power.. but the real question, is can he permanently destroy the ancient demon for the Vishanti and even Sise-Neg who once gained omnipotence has failed to do so.. but for one who is the like of the Living Tribunal, also anything is possible.. Abraxas on the other hand is the anti-thesis to Eternity.. and we all know that the Living Tribunal is well above Eternity himself.. so i guess that resolves the issue..

the real problem is the Phoenix Force..

the Phoenix Force, in its true form is beyond the judgment of the Living Tribunal, for as the Tribunal authority covers the entire omniverse itself the physical aspect, while the Phoenix's authority lies in the domain of the spirit and imagination, also known as the afterlife/heaven.. but as the Phoenix manifest into the physical universe, it is now under the authority of the Living Tribunal, and he can now impose his will to the Phoenix, and the latter has to concede to the judgment of the cosmic magistrate..

if some are not aware, the roles of the Living Tribunal and the Phoenix are somewhat co-depended and yet very different.. the Living Tribunal is the judge of the cosmos.. he ensures that the cosmic balance is maintained.. that is why, he quickly intervenes on matters that is related to the preservation of the universe.. if there exist a threat of the cosmic balance, the Living Tribunal would be there to stop it.. the Phoenix on the other hand is the guardian of creation and judge of evolution.. she sees that the universe is amiable to life.. she also sees through the evolution of sentient life, on how a single celled organism evolves to the dominant specie.. that is why the Phoenix has always been related to mutation.. for mutation is the key to evolution.. she also has the power to burn away what is obsolete which pertains to those which failed to evolve..

this is the reason why you can't see both entities in the same scenario.. one example was during the story arc, THE END when Thanos gained power absolute when he possessed the Heart of the Universe.. the Living Tribunal stoop up against Thanos for he has ultimately upset the cosmic balance and threaten to destroy everything.. the Phoenix is not in the scenario for it is not of her authority.. the destruction of the omniverse is not of her problem since all the energy will just return to the White Hot Room (the Heart of Creation) and eventually lead to a new Big Bang.. 

on the other hand, the Phoenix plays a major role in the story arc, SECOND COMING which started when the Scarlet Witch re-wrote reality and permanently deleted the X-Gene found on all sentient beings, which is the key to mutation.. the Living Tribunal did not interfere because what the Scarlet Witch did was not a threat to the cosmic balance, rather she stopped the natural flow of life and evolution, which in turn would doom all sentient beings in the omniverse for they are denied the chance of evolving.. with that, it is the Phoenix who must act to ensure that life would continue to flourish.. 

with everything i said, i think it is clear that the winner is the Living Tribunal.. simply because, as beings that reside in the domain which he is supreme, it is hard for one to argue..

#33 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins .

#34 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal