• Orion
  • Batman (Insider Suit)
  • Silver Surfer
  • Black Adam
  • Beta Ray Bill
#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

begin

#3 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

You really hate hate P5 don't you?........High five welcome to the club!

#4 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: no people act like the PF Can't be defeated

BUMP

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: your team manily due to the fact that i think the phonix is over rated.

#6 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the team

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably take the team too.

#8 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos.

#9 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix 5 get slaughtered and rightfully so

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins because of the bat glare.

#11 Posted by Pwok21 (2111 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Constantine prep.

He solo's.

#12 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Even thou i think the pf is over-rated they are the ultimate force of life a death, they can create life and take it away any time they chose and Emma and Scott embarrassed Thor.

#13 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Flash solos.

you are so funny.

#14 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: your team takes it. but if it was the full PF in 1 piece they would all die. being split in 5 pieces makes it managable especially to these guys.

#15 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

P5 maybe due to what the Phoenix can do but feat wise team stops.

#16 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

LOL

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Strider92 said:

LOL

#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: You don't like the Phoenix Five, either?

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix 5 got this.

#21 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: why

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope because they are stupid looking, and annoying. Plus they made Cyclops and Emma Frost hummilate Thor :(

Look what Emma Frost did to Thor. :(

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/emma-frost?before=1342072478

But there is two strength feats for Thor in there ^_^, let's see if you can find it.

#23 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: why

i don't think the others could hurt them

#24 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27397 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: Constantine with prep could 
#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@jeanroygrant: Constantine with prep could

I always here people talking about John Constatine, and prep.

1. What's his powers?
  2. What has he done with prep?
  3. Who has he defeated?
#26 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope because they are stupid looking, and annoying. Plus they made Cyclops and Emma Frost hummilate Thor :(

But there is two strength feats for Thor in there ^_^, let's see if you can find it.

I see. I'm a little pissed they beat up Thor as well. Marvel is surely turning Thor into a notorious jobber.

#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27397 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

1. What's his powers?
  3. Who has he defeated?
He has no powers really, he's a magician but he's defeated gods and both Heaven and Hell are sh!t scared of him. He tricked the devil in to curing him of caner and sold his sole to all the lords of hell so now they all try and keep him alive so the other lord can't claim it when he dies 
#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

I see. I'm a little pissed they beat up Thor as well. Marvel is surely turning Thor into a notorious jobber.

Tell me about it.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

1. What's his powers?
  3. Who has he defeated?
He has no powers really, he's a magician but he's defeated gods and both Heaven and Hell are sh!t scared of him. He tricked the devil in to curing him of caner and sold his sole to all the lords of hell so now they all try and keep him alive so the other lord can't claim it when he dies

Oh, he sounds like a cool character, maybe i should read up on him.

#30 Posted by HellionVulcan (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

well phoenix force is way to powerful for thor on his best day so it makes sense a phoenix powered being beats him but it took three to defeat gladiator ha but thor has been getting his butt whooped but how else do u make a threat look powerful have them beat Herald level characters easy .

also with no prep Phoenix 5 take this .

#31 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7654 posts) - - Show Bio

The five die five horrible deaths.

#32 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

well phoenix force is way to powerful for thor on his best day so it makes sense a phoenix powered being beats him but it took three to defeat gladiator ha but thor has been getting his butt whooped but how else do u make a threat look powerful have them beat Herald level characters easy .

The fought Gladiator?

#34 Posted by HellionVulcan (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

The fought Gladiator?

they fought Gladiator yes in wolverine & the x-men #13 was a pretty good issue besides how the fight keep switching .

#35 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Thor team doesn't stand a chance. srs

#36 Posted by Aero_gt (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is a none factor to the P5. Just curious to know who are the heavy hitters here, and so far I here this constatine bloke will rockem and sockem.

#37 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

P5 appears to be immortal and seems to be hurt only my mystical power like Scarlet Witch. Rex handled all the Avengers fine and held Thor like a rag doll, it was up to Scarlet Witch to take him down. Emma didn't even faze when she was smashed to pieces by Thor. Emma can pretty much take out half the team with telepathic power. I'm betting on P5.

The only chance the team got is John Constantine since he has as much PIS as squirrel girl and can pretty much defeat anyone he wants. The most badass bisexual character in comic.

#38 Posted by pwnda (59 posts) - - Show Bio

this would come down to constantine with prep vs P5, and constantine would still win

#39 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be better with Doom :) like everything else... I guess your team could win but thats Professor Zoom not Zoom in the pic. Bats with the insider and prep uses the PF as an infinite energy source haha jk. I guess the Over rated force pulls the majority again but Not sure.

#40 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

How effective is prep when Magik can move through time as she pleases, even without the Phoenix?

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

The fought Gladiator?

they fought Gladiator yes in wolverine & the x-men #13 was a pretty good issue besides how the fight keep switching .

ok

#42 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

................................................Not having feats doesn't = an instant win. It = Unknown................And Beta dies

#43 Posted by Saren (24341 posts) - - Show Bio

It didn't take three of the Phoenix Five to beat Gladiator nearly to death. There just happened to be three of them there, and they all wanted to beat Gladiator to death, so they ganged up on him and proceeded to do so.

#44 Posted by TDK_1997 (13705 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see how can the Phoenix 5 win this.

#45 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

1.P5 are great, I don't understand why people hate them so much. 

2.They wins this. 
a)Zoom will break them and... it won't change anything. They will survive and control him. So now, they also have Zoom in their team. 
b)Others are in Thor's league. Cyke or Namor can knock them off and break like they already did to Thor, Rulk and Gladiator. 

Each of Phoenix Five is at least in Thanos level of offensive power. Plus they can reform their bodies, like TI Thanos.

#46 Posted by notquitevarsity (157 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i've seen physical attacks don't really do anything to the 5. I'm not seeing a way the team could win.

#47 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way Constantine is standing up to the Phoenix five with prep, Gods are way below the Phoenix. That was already shown with the Thrashing of Thor. Black Adam & BRB & Orion would be useless as well.

Also it was explain that the Scarlet Witch's powers accelerated the powers of the Phoenix Force, she didn't actually hurt them. Namor's fight with her proved she could not take them even with her powers. Zoom is also a none Faster, Magik's mutant powers let her manipulate time and space, and the Phoenix force exist in all times, throughout creation, in all dimension. So Zoom manipulating his personal time is nothing.

Galactus himself was pretty much given his powers from the Phoenix Force, and stated that the Phoenix could take him, so it's highly doubtful the Silver Surfer could.

Batman, not even if his suit could maintain long enough to even be a factor is a nonfactor here. Despero, i think would get crushed by Emma solo.

Another problem here is that if one of them is then defeated, the powers goes to the ones standing, making the others stronger, as shown in AvX8. So your team has no chance of winning at all. Also the P5 can revive people from death or near it.....

Also I'd like to mention that with prep and fore knowledge of the phoenix with the likes of Beast, Tony Stark, Black Panther, none of them were able to stop the Phoenix. So it's highly doubtful even with Majestic's resources they could actually stop it with a day.

#48 Edited by X_insignia1 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

pause, Galactus receives his powers from the phoenix how???

#49 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

pause, Galactus receives his powers from the phoenix how???

He may be referring to Reed Richards stating that the same energies that gave them powers and transformed Galan into Galactus also goes by the name Phoenix.

#50 Posted by Jezer (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.P5 are great, I don't understand why people hate them so much. 2.They wins this. a)Zoom will break them and... it won't change anything. They will survive and control him. So now, they also have Zoom in their team. b)Others are in Thor's league. Cyke or Namor can knock them off and break like they already did to Thor, Rulk and Gladiator. Each of Phoenix Five is at least in Thanos level of offensive power. Plus they can reform their bodies, like TI Thanos.

"Win By Death, K.O or Surrender"