#1 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

•Winner by death, KO, capture. 
•Random encounter. 
•Morals off  
•Fight takes place outside of Xavier's Insitute 
•Start off fifty feet away. 
#2 Edited by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Initially. Legion wins. But granted that the Five are Phoenix, they will just revive again and plot a better approach to handle Legion the next time. If Legion beats them again, They'll just rise all over again. Eventually the Phoenix Five will win, but after many trail and errors.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

I know i am going to get yelled at but Morals off i dont see Phoenix Five wining, legion is a beast.

#4 Posted by Onemoreposter (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

The phoenix five don't really have any great feats comparable to legion. His reality manipulations abilities are far above anything we've seen from the 5. Legion wins.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I know i am going to get yelled at but Morals off i dont see Phoenix Five wining, legion is a beast.

This.

Also how dare a mere mortal carry Mjolnir, i say thee nay.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

This.

#7 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

The phoenix five don't really have any great feats comparable to legion. His reality manipulations abilities are far above anything we've seen from the 5. Legion wins.

I hate when ppl do this just because they dont have any feats doesn't mean you dont know how powerful they hold the phoenix force you've seen what it can do. And do reality warping powers even work on the phoenix i mean i like idk so idk know who wins but i just wanted to point that out.

#8 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

I hate when ppl do this just because they dont have any feats doesn't mean you dont know how powerful they hold the phoenix force you've seen what it can do. And do reality warping powers even work on the phoenix i mean i like idk so idk know who wins but i just wanted to point that out.

Correct. That's why I said the Phoenix Five will eventually win after some trial and errors.

#9 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Correct. That's why I said the Phoenix Five will eventually win after some trial and errors.

good see we're on the same page here thats good

#10 Edited by X_insignia1 (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

except for the fact that Jamie Braddock was capable of warping the white hot room, i don't see why legion should be incapable of doing so to them, legion stomps them

#11 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

except for the fact that Jamie Braddock was capable of warping the white hot room, i don't see why legion should be incapable of doing so to them, legion stomps them

But Jamie Braddock was still defeated. Not to mention that he was a much more powerful reality warper than Legion.

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magethor said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

But Jamie Braddock was still defeated. Not to mention that he was a much more powerful reality warper than Legion.

Well, if it's morals off wouldn't Moira come into play? 

#13 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Considering numerous Phoenix avatars are in the WHR, especially White Phoenix. Staying away from there would be a much better option for Legion.

#14 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Impressive as it may. A tiny pocket universe warped with a fraction of a whole universe doesn't necessarily equal a threat of an entire nexus of parallel realities of a multiverse.

#15 Edited by X_insignia1 (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

i would consider Legion more of a threat than jamie if all his personas are inplay @Magethor said:

@OmegaDynasty: Impressive as it may. A tiny pocket universe warped with a fraction of a whole universe doesn't necessarily equal a threat of an entire nexus of parallel realities of a multiverse.

it was the entire 616 that was warped from my knowledge, not just a pocket dimension

#16 Posted by X_insignia1 (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Considering numerous Phoenix avatars are in the WHR, especially White Phoenix. Staying away from there would be a much better option for Legion.

i didn't say he needed to warp the WHR, i was saying that since the force's domain is susceptible to reality warping, why not the avatar them selves? where are you getting this from? nonetheless Legion still wins

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

This.

LOL

#18 Posted by Roddy010 (5237 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

@randumo24 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

i didn't say he needed to warp the WHR, i was saying that since the force's domain is susceptible to reality warping, why not the avatar them selves? where are you getting this from? nonetheless Legion still wins

IIRC it was Jean's Phoenix Essence that saved Rachel from Wanda's reality alteration. Also there hasn't been any proof that justifies that Phoenix is susceptible to reality warping.

#19 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion can pull this off!

#20 Posted by X_insignia1 (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@randumo24 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

IIRC it was Jean's Phoenix Essence that saved Rachel from Wanda's reality alteration. Also there hasn't been any proof that justifies that Phoenix is susceptible to reality warping.

you mean when they were sent to the white hot room? the same room that was warped? right..ok

#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Legion can pull this off!

#22 Posted by Roddy010 (5237 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

@Roddy010 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@randumo24 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

you mean when they were sent to the white hot room? the same room that was warped? right..ok

Okay but you still haven't proven how the host or the force itself can be affected. The white hot room is an environment so it's logical for Jamie to pull that stunt off but I have yet to see a wielder or even a host effected by reality alteration.

#23 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Roddy010 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@randumo24 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Okay but you still haven't proven how the host or the force itself can be affected. The white hot room is an environment so it's logical for Jamie to pull that stunt off but I have yet to see a wielder or even a host effected by reality alteration.

There is still no concrete evidence that Jamie warped the WHR, he is a reality warper he warped reality to teleport people. what was shown was him pulling strings and Rachel and Betsy being pulled out of the WHR. The warp which created House of M could not reach the WHR. It protected them from the warp, the same warp that proved to be more powerful than his warp to keep his sister protected from reality warping. He was only able to know she was there because he interrupted the twin link between her and Brian.

#24 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@Magethor said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Onemoreposter said:

i would consider Legion more of a threat than jamie if all his personas are inplay @Magethor said:

it was the entire 616 that was warped from my knowledge, not just a pocket dimension

I never understood why people thought that.

No one character can wrap 616 and it still remain 616. 616 stands for a time line at one point of a universe (At that spot of moment = 616; 1 hour ago = 615; 1 hour ahead = 617) and that's just an example. Here are more examples:

• When Scarlet Witch warped 616, 616 became Universe 58163
  • When Dormammu warped 616, 616 became Universe 5113
  • Age of Apacalypse was spawned from 616, transforming it into Universe timeline 295

Basically what I'm saying is that a universe can't stay 616 unless its frozen in time. It changes as time progresses and as different characters make different decisions.

Age of X was spawned through 616 as Universe 77995 so whatever Universe Legion tossed in the flame couldn't of have been 616 and neither was it 77995 since he is standing at the moment of 77995 that was already spawned from the already passing of 616. Also, whatever was in that box seemed more or less an imagination or possibly a box full of electrons.