User Lists: 0

Probably ahzek but i need to think on it some more:/

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The P5 weren't all that impressive if memory serves. I'll give it to Ahzek. Their numbers could give him problems though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: huehue, must you really ask? XD Although what version for ahriman?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: so from Ahriman: Hand of Dust OR Ahriman: Sorcerer ( not out yet but i got to read some of it ) by some site little preview more and less.

Well considering you didn't take away a lot of his powers well in fact none, i do believe he does have the ability to win a majority with each fight being decent to close. I'd give him prolly 7-8/10.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Ahriman Sorceror is out O.O. You can buy it from the Black Library in eBook format. His last appearance was in Gates Of Ruin which came out last week if i'm being pedantic however :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I'm not talking about E books, im talking about paper fool! XD i want paper, and mine doesnt come until 2015, but i did read it online though. Well i say preview cause i skimmed it, but whatever it matters not! XD I didn't get to read that one, was it any good?

Nvm i just checked on amazon again, i could of sworn it said 2015, for paperback, but whatever BLAH! I've been lied to, well time to buy it huehue ^^

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: It was good. Slower paced than the first book. It had a badass moment at the end but its not quite on the same action packed level as the previous book.

Gates Of Ruin was a good short read too. It was a massive tease however. At one moment it looked like it was gonna be Ahzek Vs Greater Deamons..........but they didn't do it!!! God damn teases!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: For me it wasn't necessary that slow of pace, i was mostly just trying to see if i'd want to read it more in depth or not. I do like John French's writing, but as i've said before ahriman himself doesn't peak my interest as much, because both him and kharn got a decent amount of books on them and feats to match it i wish other characters were just as explored per say.

Naw cause they wouldn't want to offend those greater daemons. XD

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: What is the first appearance of azhek when he is a chaos sorcerer? I have read the thousand sons and plan on getting battle of the fang sometime soon. Don't know if he is powerful enough to stop the 5 what feats does he have without throwing out some spoilers? I know he was corvidae and learned in many of the dark arts....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@eisenfauste: Here's a few feats:

The eldar warlock’s eldritch fashions were crafted from pure confusion and his every step quaked with disintegrated reality. The length of the Shadowseer’s leaf-shaped witchblade sang at Ahriman, forcing the Thousand Sons sorcerer back. Ahriman barely got his Black Staff in front of the devastating sword sweeps. Immaterial energies spilled from both weapons as the psykers clashed, forcing Ahriman further back. The archway bulkhead crashed back down at the Shadowseer’s mental insistence and the metal of the Impossible Fortress’s walls melted and dribbled down across the seals, fusing the door shut and trapping the sorcerer in the pancratitaph with his enemies.

With Ahriman’s power and attention directed very much on his unwelcome visitor, Czevak’s levitating body dropped to the deck. From his perspective on the floor the inquisitor watched witchblade and force staff smash, both physically and immaterially. Where they did, the fabric of reality tore. The disciplined grace and furiosity of the Shadowseer’s assault would have carved a bloodthirster of Khorne in two. Ahriman was more than pure wanton destruction, however. The Thousand Sons sorcerer was not only an ancient and devastating warrior, he was one of the most talented psykers in the galaxy. More important than either of these facts was the torrent of unbound ambition surging through the sorcerer’s veins. He was the impossible made incarnate.

Pg. 219 Atlas Infernal

Ahriman raised a hand. The lash coiled around his arm, pulsing, cutting and sucking through his armour. Power flared from him, exploding outwards into the warp. The psychic shock wave lifted the daemons from reality

Gates Of Ruin Pg19

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who Ahzek is but I wasn't aware that the phoenix force enhanced bust size! Wow Emma just wow!