Emma

#3 Posted by Tholt (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.

#6 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt even Hulk's heightened levels of rage can keep Emma out this time, and planting her in the ground isn't an option either as she can fly now.

#7 Posted by AllmightyJackson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma curbstomps.

#9 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#10 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing12 said:

Hulk.

nope.

#11 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#12 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: yep

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#14 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins here.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nightwing12 said:

Impossible. Emma can't be defeated by physical force. And this thread is flagged.
#16 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to say but Savage Hulk has tanked stronger beings than PF Emma, so i don't think she could beat him what 1/5 like she did Thor. half PF, i say she stomps him. Zom Sorcerer supreme Strange i think was above 1/5 PF Emma, and Hulk still didn't stay down.@czarny_samael666: I don't think you should have flagged this, because it can be argues that with only 1/5 any of the Phoenix host are actually beatable. it was only after Namor lost that they seemed unstoppable. Remember Magik with 1/5 lost to the Scarlet Witch, as Well as Namor lost to the Avengers. When Namor lost the power it was only then that the Avengers were completely overwhelmed. So anything above 1/5 PF is spite, but until that is made clear it shouldn't have been flagged.

So my question is how much of the phoenix force does Emma have?@Bo88gdan:

#17 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Nightwing12 said:

Impossible. Emma can't be defeated by physical force. And this thread is flagged.

Why not, Wolverine weakened her by repeatedly stabbing him, and the Phoenix changed host. Going by the picture its Emma from X-men: Endsong as opposed to AvX, she is as featless as it gets in the series.

#18 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Nightwing12 said:

Why not, Wolverine weakened her by repeatedly stabbing him, and the Phoenix changed host. Going by the picture its Emma from X-men: Endsong as opposed to AvX, she is as featless as it gets in the series.

I agree, Scott had the better feats. Also you have to take into account that Emma in her diamond did not seem amped in strength the only difference is that when she shattered she could pull herself back together. However WWH already fought Emma in her Diamond form in the WWH: X-men series and she couldn't even phase him. The Tactic that worked on Thor wouldn't work on WWH.

Also besides Flight it was only Stated that Emma telepathy was amped in that series, which would also do nothing against WWH.

#19 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this. first of all, a bloodlusted WWH is World Breaker. Secnd, Gravage/Savage Hulk took a punch from Cyclops with 1/2 of the PF and wasn't KO'd. WBH can definitely win.

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins.

#21 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

My girl wins

#22 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@Nightwing12 said:

Hulk.

nope.

Nope to your Nope.

#23 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Nightwing12 said:

I agree, Scott had the better feats. Also you have to take into account that Emma in her diamond did not seem amped in strength the only difference is that when she shattered she could pull herself back together. However WWH already fought Emma in her Diamond form in the WWH: X-men series and she couldn't even phase him. The Tactic that worked on Thor wouldn't work on WWH.

Also besides Flight it was only Stated that Emma telepathy was amped in that series, which would also do nothing against WWH.

Wrong. It was clear as day her strength was amped in diamond form. She wrecked Thor in h2h easily, unless you think a 2 tonner can easily do that?

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Wrong. It was clear as day her strength was amped in diamond form. She wrecked Thor in h2h easily, unless you think a 2 tonner can easily do that?

While i believe Emma was indeed amped during AvX, i do not think the image in the OP is from AvX, its from Phoenix: Endsong and Emma in that series is rather featless, apart from getting stabbed repeatedly by Wolverine to the point the host was weakened and Phoenix could change the host.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: The image isn't from her AvX. you are correct on that. I was referring specifically to the instance in AvX of Blacchart saying Emma was not physically amped when she displayed it. My post was not directed towards her Endsong incarnation.

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk didn't seem to be damaged by emmas blasts but i doubt he could pull this off.

emma wins.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

hulk didn't seem to be damaged by emmas blasts but i doubt he could pull this off.

emma wins.

Hulk took A blast IIRC, not multiple. It could have been a casual get off blast since all Scott and Emma were doing was defending themselves until Scott got pushed, choked Emma and killed Xavier. They really could have killed most of them if they felt like it, I doubt Hulk would have been an exception to that.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

emma wins.

Hulk took A blast IIRC, not multiple. It could have been a casual get off blast since all Scott and Emma were doing was defending themselves until Scott got pushed, choked Emma and killed Xavier. They really could have killed most of them if they felt like it, I doubt Hulk would have been an exception to that.

I think emma could have killed hulk too, but it's still impressiv on his part, i also remmeber him taking a blast form dark pheonix cyke, and he seemed fine later on. but he can't win this. and there was also the fact that emma was cxhatting with cyke with TK during the battle, but still hulks HF should make him able to last, but not for long.

#30 Edited by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

emma wins.

I think emma could have killed hulk too, but it's still impressiv on his part, i also remmeber him taking a blast form dark pheonix cyke, and he seemed fine later on. but he can't win this. and there was also the fact that emma was cxhatting with cyke with TK during the battle, but still hulks HF should make him able to last, but not for long.

I'm just pointing it out though so people don't get the wrong idea like "Oh meh gowd, Hulk tuk da blazt from PF. He is Urnstoppabuhhhh!!!"Or something of the sorts. The way you worded it seemed like they couldn't harm him.

Moderator Online
#31 Posted by Dextersinister (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

emma wins.

Durability ranging from Iron Fist to Thing to Thor had been blasted by Cyclop's during his visit to Kung Fu city, the only effect was that they where all knocked out, with the exception of Namor's arm ripping they where not trying to inflict any lasting harm.

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

emma wins.

I know. I'm just pointing it out though so people don't get the wrong idea like "Oh meh gowd, Hulk tuk da blazt from PF. He is Urnstoppabuhhhh!!!"Or something of the sorts.

good point, i'll try to be more spesific so hulk fanboys don't get the wrong idea , however hulk has takned worst blasts before though..... sorry but i couln't help my slef. :P

emma wins non the less she recked thor, and she has to much power at her desposal, im not sure why im telling you this now though, you probably know this way better than i do anyway :D.

#33 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

good point, i'll try to be more spesific so hulk fanboys don't get the wrong idea , however hulk has takned worst blasts before though..... sorry but i couln't help my slef. :P

I think the feat is questionable in use as far as how impressive it is. I can go into more detail if you'd like but you already agree on the end result he wouldn't last that long against AvX Phoenix Emma given the power she has.

Moderator Online
#34 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think anyone would win. Shes not gonna be hurt and she couldnt hurt the hulk.

#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull:

I think the feat is questionable in use as far as how impressive it is. I can go into more detail if you'd like but you already agree on the end result he wouldn't last that long against AvX Phoenix Emma given the power she has.

Hulk has decent durability feats, many of them, can't post them now( in school) , bit i agree the end result would be the same so there is no need to get into it.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I don't need you to post any. I know how durable Hulk is and the healing factor is just a big fat bonus. My point is on a consistent basis and what the P5 with half the force should be the feat is questionable in using it.

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree the Hulk feat is very questionable. Also thats not the only time someone has tanked a blast from Phoenix in the same series. Hope unleashed the power of Phoenix when they were in moon during AVX 5, and guys like Wolverine and Captain America didnt seem knocked out either. Then in the same series Tony breaking the Phoenix into 5 cause a use outflow of power, which were tanked by the Avengers again without being knocked out. So that 2 blast, similar to what Hulk tanked during AvX from Emma. Thor, Ms Marvel and Captain Mar Vell also tanked a blast from Phoenix firebird itself during Secret Avengers 28, Thor even when on to clip its wings later showin in AvX 4.

So while one can chuck that as a good feat for Hulk its not necessarily as impressive as one would think.

#38 Posted by chiq (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins. Not sure what Hulk can really do to her. Can't Emma transmute him into something? Like turn him into a whale w/ legs?

#39 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: You may be right about the picture, however when AvX did show is what she is capable with as a PhoenixForce host, so in Endsong yes you are correct she is featless, however. AvX can be used as a benchmark for what she is capable of doing.

When you think about it it's actually almost the same scenario, she shared the PhoenixForce with the Stepford Cuckoos, but the portion she had in that one was never disclosed, however it ended up driving her crazy because she couldn't handle it, which was the same outcome in AvX.

@god_spawn: I honestly don't know how much she can lift, I've never seen her lift over a ton. Do you have an instance of her doing that? All i know is she has super strenght which to me has never really been defined.

#40 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Where is that Emma Frost pic from?

#41 Posted by Oscars94 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#42 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@Bo88gdan: Where is that Emma Frost pic from?

Phoenix: Endsong. Pretty much featless.

If it's actually Endsong Emma, then Hulk, if it's AvX Emma, then she takes it easily.