#1 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Both bloodlusted morals off they fight until one totaly destroys another .Fight take place in New york .

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomp. Gladiator was giving Scott a fight.

#4 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke could probably win if he had the full PHX force and not just a portion

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read AVX when he got the PH what are some of his feats? Are they able to go toe to toe with DD

#6 Posted by PortlandsBatman (208 posts) - - Show Bio

If doomsday could kill Superman then Scotts not looking good.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37585 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Cyclops' stopped Thor swinging Mjolnir with a finger when he had 1/5 of the force and Namor with 1/5 was tanking everything the Avengers had to offer and was still dominating them, he even twisted Rulk's arm around and almost completely off just by the pinky. And now since only Cyclops and Emma remain, Cyclops has 1/2 of the PF.

#8 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday smashes...
#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins

#10 Posted by Killemall (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly thats not Hunter Prey Doomsday in the picture, That Doomsday from Wonder Woman Volume 2 Issue 112 , which isnt even an actual doomsday but a mindless clone, who fought and was handling Wonder Woman and Hercules (the other guy in the picture) before he died with no cause.

Hunter Prey Doomsday should win although we do not know what 1/2 of the phoenix can do. He has some impressive feats.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Force Cyclops.

#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by TheYetiMan (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops should take this

#14 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, probably BFR.

Actually Doomsday can't take 1/5 of the Phoenix let alone 1/4 or a 1/3

#15 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheYetiMan: and you're saying this because??

#16 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMDfanboys: when this thread was made scott had 1/5. doomsday would destroy him. only full PF would win.

#17 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

we're talkin morals off and bloodlusted so cyclops takes this easy if hes full force...sure DD killed superman but superman holds back 90% of the time doing his boyscout thing and the time he didn't hold back, he also killed doomsday. scott is also a better tacticial tan superman and would pretty much nerf most of DDs strength by keeping him at a distance or bfr until he finds a way to actually destroy him...and lastly yes gladiator was giving 1/5 pf scott issues but thats A)gladiator is no push over specially a fully confident and pissed off gladiator which he was in that issue B)Scott still was moral scott...godly but still moral so hes not gonna go at it looking to obliterate gladiator who he has a history with. he even said before the fight he has no issues with him or the shi-ar...so i still say cyclops takes it

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

#19 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@GLforHIRE: Superman didn't hold back on Doomsday. He got his ass kicked.

#20 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: um for the most part everyone tried to hold back against doomdays and most didnt realize how strong he was till it was too late... they were all trying to talk to him and make sense of it while he was just half smash...it wasn't till towards the end that superman was like F it.. and even then yes he got beat up but when he said ok its gotta end right now, it ended, even if it cost him his life.

#21 Posted by lectriccolossus (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@GLforHIRE: Do you have any scans of Glad's fight with Scott, only thing ive seen of it is Glad beign carried off wounded?

#22 Posted by Roddy010 (5191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lectriccolossus said:

@GLforHIRE: Do you have any scans of Glad's fight with Scott, only thing ive seen of it is Glad beign carried off wounded?

#23 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't H/P doomsday the one that adapts without even dying like the normal doomsday? If so Cyclops tries TP on him and Doomsday adapts by becoming brainless. Cyclops wins.

Joking but 1/2 PF Cyclops is probably ridiculously powerful and bloodlusted? I feel he probably tears Doomsday apart.

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Currrent Cyclops stomps,

#25 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday knocks the crap out of him. What does Cyclops, even with the phoenix force, have in his arsenal that this version of DD can't just adapt to instantly then beat him senseless?

#26 Edited by Dextersinister (5937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

Doomsday knocks the crap out of him. What does Cyclops, even with the phoenix force, have in his arsenal that this version of DD can't just adapt to instantly then beat him senseless?

He can remove his ability to adapt, there is nothing magical about Doomsday his ability to adapt is suppose to be an evolutionary trait and there should be no reason the phoenix force who has control over that can't take that away or take advantage of it and evolve him into an indestructible round ball.

Physically the hosts could be knocked about but physical damage proved to have no actual effect on them as they had been stabbed, blown up and shattered and simply reformed or healed from mortal wounds so Doomsday should be incapable of actually dealing with Scott only fellow hosts or those with a connection to the Phoenix ever accomplished anything.

#27 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Okay, and do you have any feats to back this up? Maybe name a few times where Phoenix hosts have actually shown the capability to do that?

Again, can you give proof that physical damage won't work against hosts? From my understanding, the actual force cannot be hurt by physical damage due to it being made of psionic energy, but I'm fairly sure the same doesn't apply for her hosts

#28 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

@Dextersinister: Okay, and do you have any feats to back this up? Maybe name a few times where Phoenix hosts have actually shown the capability to do that?

Again, can you give proof that physical damage won't work against hosts? From my understanding, the actual force cannot be hurt by physical damage due to it being made of psionic energy, but I'm fairly sure the same doesn't apply for her hosts

Wasn't that what they were doing when they were creating whales with legs? and the whole reason the Phoenix came was due to evolutionary purposes right? It has jumpstarted mystically stopped evolution on two planets now. Playing around with evolution seems like childs play as it was being done by Phoenix newbies.

#29 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

PF cyc takes...

#30 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Doomsday able to counter the energy signature of the PF by evolving?

#31 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: I don't believe creating whale legs or whatever else they were doing necessarily ensures Scott the capability to actually remove Doomsdays ability to adapt to whatever he has to throw at him. Keep in mind this version of DD also adapts to things on the spot. Furthermore, hes an aggressive guy that won't wait to find out. Cyclops is going to get pummeled before he has the chance to do something of the sort, IF he even can. I think his only chance here is a possible BFR

#32 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#33 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: I don't believe creating whale legs or whatever else they were doing necessarily ensures Scott the capability to actually remove Doomsdays ability to adapt to whatever he has to throw at him. Keep in mind this version of DD also adapts to things on the spot. Furthermore, hes an aggressive guy that won't wait to find out. Cyclops is going to get pummeled before he has the chance to do something of the sort, IF he even can. I think his only chance here is a possible BFR

You asked for feats of Phoenix hosts having power over evolution I gave feats. Pummeling has shown to not be that effective against Scott and the other Phoenix 5 though, even when it seems they are being physically dominated they are shown in the next panel to be just fine. So what exactly can Doomsday do when the only known weakness for these particular pieces of Phoenix are Wandas plot powers? That didn't even really take them out completely.

#34 Edited by Dextersinister (5937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

Why not, Doomsday has no special magical protection and simply adapts because of his biology so why couldn't someone who is capable of creating or re-arranging life manipulate that. There is no reason Doomsday should be above that as the only thing beyond there manipulation was the X-gene and that was because of a very very powerful magical curse placed on it by Wanda when she was possessed by that life entity thing much the same way they are possessed by an aspect of all life.

Emma was stabbed through the heart on 2 occasions with no effect once in Avengers Academy I think, had her body blown up in WATXM, shattered in vs and Cyclop's took an arrow through the neck and it's true that the only people who have had any effect whatsoever where those with a connection to the phoenix. Most of these happened to Emma I know but she wasn't known for her durability so I assume the writers just had a thing for hurting her.

#35 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Why not, Doomsday has no special magical protection and simply adapts because of his biology so why couldn't someone who is capable of creating or re-arranging life manipulate that. There is no reason Doomsday should be above that as the only thing beyond there manipulation was the X-gene and that was because of a very very powerful magical curse placed on it by Wanda when she was possessed by that life entity thing much the same way they are possessed by an aspect of all life.

But that's just my point, where are the feats that prove her hosts can manipulate life on this kind of scale?

Emma was stabbed through the heart on 2 occasions with no effect once in Avengers Academy I think, had her body blown up in WATXM, shattered in vs and Cyclop's took an arrow through the neck and it's true that the only people who have had any effect whatsoever where those with a connection to the phoenix. Most of these happened to Emma I know but she wasn't known for her durability so I assume the writers just had a thing for hurting her.

Let me ask you this, was Emma in her regular body or diamond form?

#36 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

The phoenixes can be beaten, Dooms day keeps coming  even in defeat, hard sale  most-likely Doomsday

#37 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

You asked for feats of Phoenix hosts having power over evolution I gave feats. Pummeling has shown to not be that effective against Scott and the other Phoenix 5 though, even when it seems they are being physically dominated they are shown in the next panel to be just fine. So what exactly can Doomsday do when the only known weakness for these particular pieces of Phoenix are Wandas plot powers? That didn't even really take them out completely.

All you told me was that they created whale legs, and other things you didn't exactly specify. Now, even if he was capable, hes not going to get the chance to do something of the sort. I think physical attacks can prove to be effective if there of high enough magnitude, and I think Doomsday is capable of literally beating the force out of him

#38 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70:

The Phoenix Force is the manifestation of all sentient life in the universe. The Phoenix 5 has done stuff like manipulate the environment to allow the Sahara desert to thrive with foliage and water, Magik was able to bring a part of Limbo into earth (something which should be impossible), Colossus was able to speak to foreign beings in their language, despite having no previous knowledge of them, and Emma was capable of sifting through the memories of everybody on earth. When Scott and Emma were facing the entire Avengers and X-men, they weren't even paying attention, instead Emma and Scott were having a psychic dinner of sorts, inside their minds, worrying about other things. The crazy things they did suggested that with the Phoenix Force, their powers were only limited by their imagination.

#39 Posted by Dextersinister (5937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

@Dextersinister said:

But that's just my point, where are the feats that prove her hosts can manipulate life on this kind of scale?

Let me ask you this, was Emma in her regular body or diamond form?

What scale? Doomsday is roughly an elephant sized biological organism and they would simply be changing him, since his ability to adapt is not magical it must follow a process and has hard defined rules. Why would they even need to bother, if they turned him into a rabbit he would no longer have his original physiology so he could no longer adapt.

She was in diamond form for the only attack she was aware of the rest where all surprise attacks that would have normally killed her. A phoenix host with a tiny fraction of the overall force just resurrected itself over and over again in endsong, it's not the first time a host has proven to be physically unkillable.

#40 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday get turned into a rabbit with no evolution powers by Full Pheonix Cyclops.