User Lists: 0

P&F, better and faster feats

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

jimmy is smarter, but p&f work harder and faster.

but i say jimmy, he'll give himself hulk powers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phineas and Ferb should take this with ease but I think Jimmy`s trump card which is his Brain Blast should be able to help grant him a win.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shavo

Jimmy

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy wins for being in a good, non-repetitive show.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yokergeist
Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Hey! P&F is not reptitive, it just has a specific blatant formula. Same could be said for Jimmy Neutron, except the formula isn't blatant. Jimmy creates great amazing device or experiment- Said Device or experiment goes wrong- Jimmy must save the city from his own creation- Rinse and repeat for almost every episode.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@soothing_sounds:

1. Phineas and Ferb are bored.

2. Phineas comes up with idea on what to build and do for fun. He turns to Ferb and says "Ferb, I know what we are going to do today!" Then he says " Hey, where's Perry?"

4. Perry goes into his secret lair and gets information about what Heinz Doofenshmirtz is up to.

3. Candace sees what they're doing and tells Phineas and Ferb that she is going to bust them by telling either Mom or Dad.

4. Perry arrives at Doofenshmirtz's place only to have himself get captured by his arch enemy.

5. Doofenshmirtz tells Perry what his evil scheme is and then shows him is invention, which always ends with -inator.

6. We cut back to Phineas And Ferb where a song number begins

7. Candace tells either Mom or Dad on what the boys are doing but they don't believe it.

8. Perry escapes the trap and defeats his arch enemy.

9. The invention Heinz Doofenshmirtz invented then makes Phineas and Ferb's invention disappear.

10. Candace drags her mom or dad into the backyard only to find out it's no longer there. She then acts like an idiot.

I'd say that's more repetitive than Jimmy Neutron.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: ... Well actu-... hmm. Well screw it, at least the show has dope musical numbers and makes my little sibling laugh. Hear that, DOPE MUSICAL #'s. The things remind me of old Scooby-doo, which is another repetitive show.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: ... Well actu-... hmm. Well screw it, at least the show has dope musical numbers and makes my little sibling laugh. Hear that, DOPE MUSICAL #'s. The things remind me of old Scooby-doo, which is another repetitive show.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: I've honestly heard better musical numbers on Sesame Street. It's like they got every single gay boy band ever to do those songs.

And no, Scooby Doo adds different twists and turns to it's episodes. Phineas and Ferb does the same crap over and over again.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@limpoyzloan: I agree with you. I'm actually kinda of offended that a crappy show like phineas and ferb is even matched up to a great show like jimmy neutron.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: What? You can't say P&F is repetitive without accepting that Scooby-doo is also repetitive. Not to say it isn't a dope show.

1. Group drive to new place

2. Group notices mystery afoot

3. Group accepts mystery, while Scooby and Shaggy are like nawww

4. Group investigates clues

5. Group splits up

6. Shaggy and Scooby somehow always managae to see the monster first

7. Group gets more clues

8. Group sees monster again, and random musical number that's dope starts.

9. Group makes plan that involves using bait(almost always Scooby and Shaggy)

10. Plan either a) works out or B) doesn't work out Scooby does some stupid shit that catches the monster and the group's like "You did it Scooby"

11. Caught villain says "I woulda got away with it if it wasn't you meddling kids" and Group laughs and goes to another mystery. i left out about 3 other cliche parts throughtout each episode

The only twist is who's gonna be the monster(and what the monster was), where the gang is gonna go, what clues are gonna be found, and the trap. Of course it was an old mystery show, i guess it kinda had to use a rinse and repeat method. And while P&F uses boy band songs, so did Scooby-doo, they were just an old school variety of Boy Bands. And just because they're boy band songs doesn't make them bad, just super unlyrical. No one can deny the fact that P&F songs are some of the catchiest songs of this decade. What was it again, 'GItchy Gitchy goo means that i love you" And i think i've only heard the song like 3 times and that was like 1 or 2 years ago. plus i'm a pothead, so it takes a lot to be retained in my memory. But after this, i think i'm done arguing for P&F and how it's a good show... it's not even anywhere near one of my favorite shows.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy neutron is smarter

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Jimmy, because he's clearly smarter. Also, I can't stand that awful show.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By raimundopedrosa

I say Jimmy, because he's clearly smarter. Also, I can't stand that awful show.

I agree 100%!!!!

Jimmy neutron is smarter

Ditto.

@limpoyzloan: I agree with you. I'm actually kinda of offended that a crappy show like phineas and ferb is even matched up to a great show like jimmy neutron.

I KNOW, RIGHT?! Complete crap that I can't watch for more than 4 minutes being compared to an iconic cartoon that made my childhood?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Alakemega123

@raimundopedrosa: i don't have much of an opinion about the show but my nephew and little cousins love it so i think this is the type of show that the newer generations enjoy

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers