#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think that WPOTC has a decent shot here
#3 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"I personally think that WPOTC has a decent shot here "
#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-Eternity Wins.

#5 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

is pheonix all life past present and future within just 1 universe or is it multiversal?

#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"is pheonix all life past present and future within just 1 universe or is it multiversal? "

I'm pretty sure the actual force is multiversal
#7 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
"@"Colossus" said:
"is pheonix all life past present and future within just 1 universe or is it multiversal? "
I'm pretty sure the actual force is multiversal "

It is definetely multiversal.
#8 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi Eternity
Phoenix got owned by the Goblin Force

#9 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@"Colossus" said:
It is definetely multiversal. "
why does she have trouble with galactus ?
#10 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@"Colossus" said:
It is definetely multiversal. "
why does she have trouble with galactus ? "

Galactus only fights avartars, which have a very tiny amount of the phoenix force, in fact, phoenix force is nigh omnipotent. 
Galactus is able to go toe to toe with the avatars of the phoenix force, as they contain an extremely tiny amount of the force.
#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
"Multi Eternity Phoenix got owned by the Goblin Force "

Which version of Phoenix?
#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

ME.

#13 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole WPOTC arc shouldn't even exist. The X-Men creators just screwed with the universe set up by Marvel. The whole thing is BS.

#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

ME wins IMO here

#15 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
"The whole WPOTC arc shouldn't even exist. The X-Men creators just screwed with the universe set up by Marvel. The whole thing is BS. "

whats wrong with it?
#16 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" Phoenix wins.  The highest version of the Phoenix woud be the entire force which exist as a mult-being the same way Eternity does.  A single  Eternity cannot beat a single Phoenix so the whole vs the whole will draw the same result.  616 Eternity has already stated that Phoenix can destroy him/it.  Phoenix doesn't even have to fight Eternity to win, all she/it has to do is remove herself/itself and Eternity will become a void, lifeless with not even the slightest potential for life. "
i see.

also eternity represents all life which are currently alive
pheonix represents the ones that are alive along with the ones that died and will be born
#17 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" Phoenix wins.  The highest version of the Phoenix woud be the entire force which exist as a mult-being the same way Eternity does.  A single  Eternity cannot beat a single Phoenix so the whole vs the whole will draw the same result.  616 Eternity has already stated that Phoenix can destroy him/it.  Phoenix doesn't even have to fight Eternity to win, all she/it has to do is remove herself/itself and Eternity will become a void, lifeless with not even the slightest potential for life. "
i see.  also eternity represents all life which are currently alive pheonix represents the ones that are alive along with the ones that died and will be born "

No. Eternity does not represent all life which is currently alive. He represents EVERYTHING. Multi-Eternity FTW
#18 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"@Akwa said:
"@"Colossus" said:
i see.  also eternity represents all life which are currently alive pheonix represents the ones that are alive along with the ones that died and will be born "
No. Eternity does not represent all life which is currently alive. He represents EVERYTHING. Multi-Eternity FTW "

And the Phoenix represents the beginning and END of EVERYTHING, Phoenix wins.  "

Does someone tell you this stuff or do you just make it up as you go along?
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:
"@"Colossus" said:
No. Eternity does not represent all life which is currently alive. He represents EVERYTHING. Multi-Eternity FTW "

And the Phoenix represents the beginning and END of EVERYTHING, Phoenix wins.  "
Does someone tell you this stuff or do you just make it up as you go along? "
The latter
#20 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity. 

#21 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Phoenix - the White Phoenix of the Crown is supposed to be multiuniversal, so its' power spans all realities, timelines and dimensions, whereas eternity seems to be a more limited conceptual entity associated with space/time.  

I'm not even sure how such a "battle" would look - on this conceptual level of power, I suppose Phoenix could simply create more timelines outside of what eternity can touch.

#22 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wondered one thing, if Multi-Eternity as the embodiment of all thing in the Marvel Actuality and is more powerful than everyone in the Multiverse, shouldn't he be more powerful than the Living Tribunal? As the judge of all realities, the Living Tribunal exists inside the Multiverse, so shouldn't Multi-Eternity be more powerful?
#23 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
I always wondered one thing, if Multi-Eternity as the embodiment of all thing in the Marvel Actuality and is more powerful than everyone in the Multiverse, shouldn't he be more powerful than the Living Tribunal? As the judge of all realities, the Living Tribunal exists inside the Multiverse, so shouldn't Multi-Eternity be more powerful?
Living Tribunal does not "live" inside the Multiverse. He is omnipresent around the Multiverse and lives inside the Omniverse. He only steps into the Multiverse (as an M-Body) to communicate issues of its balance.
#24 Posted by madmaxogle2009 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity wins this. Just because Phoenix symbolically represents life and death does not mean she cannot be beaten by the embodiment of existence.

#25 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelRulesTheWorld: There's no such thing as an Omniverse. The Omniverse by definition is the total sum of all universes in fiction and real life. Marvel truly has a Multiverse, all characters that are omniversal threats are truly multiversal threats. Multi-Eternity is the embodiment of all Marvel Actuality. So, you have my question.
#26 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelRulesTheWorld: There's no such thing as an Omniverse. The Omniverse by definition is the total sum of all universes in fiction and real life. Marvel truly has a Multiverse, all characters that are omniversal threats are truly multiversal threats. Multi-Eternity is the embodiment of all Marvel Actuality. So, you have my question.

There is such thing as an Omniverse, and that's where the Living Tribunal resides in. In Marvel standards, The Omniverse is the extradimensional plane. In order to grasp better of what I'm talking about learn what "Spacial Dimensions" are. 

• 1st Spacial Dimension
  • 2nd Spacial Dimension
  • 3rd Spacial Dimension
  • 4th Spacial Dimension
  • so on and so on...
Then ask yourself which one of these dimensions exist inside a universe (Eternity). Time is of an essence, and is general of what makes Eternity have multiples of itself. These multiples are known in Marvel as Multiverse. But what's beyond that point? We know there are more because there is dimension where all space, time and reality fall a part. The only thing that exist in this higher level dimension are ideas. The "Dimension of Manifestations" is one of those realms of Spacial Dimensions. Can any level go higher than this? Yes, because the proof is within the Extradimensional residents. Eternity is the embodiment of all physical matter and space that caries physical life. He and the multiverse are at most 5th to 7th level of the dimensional grid. However.... Knowing that anything passed the 7th is were reality as we know it falls apart, Which level is the Living Tribunal? 

The Living Tribunal is a residents of the 16th Spacial Dimension

He's a good 10 Spacial Dimensions above Eternity. 

So to conclude: The Living Tribunal does not "live" inside of the Multiverse. e is greater than the Multiverse. He resides in the extradimensional plane of existence all the way up to the 16th degree. He is an omniversal residents with countless of countless of other extradimension beings residing with and around him. His sole purpose is maintain and judge all that is of the multiverse (Multi-Eternity) 

The Living Tribunal calls the residents of Eternity/Infinity and the rest of its Cosmic Compass into the realm of the Omniverse.

So back to your question......

The answer is no. 

#27 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel does have its own Omniverse. This was posted by someone else way back, but it explains the Marvel Omniverse nicely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an excerpt from the Writers of Marvel comics in a 2008

The only Omniverse I know of that has infinite Multiverses is Marvel's Omniverse.

"In the Countless Multiverses you (Alex) alone are unique""So much Power in such a small mind ...we could have conquered Multiverses together ... Now I will have to do it alone" the

It says in the Official Marvel Handbook (2007) inside the Glossary of Terms, that it was Marvel's TOAA who created an Omniverse. Moreover, this Omniverse held an infinite number of Multiverses.

1) Omniverse
2) TOAA

1. "Group of alternate universes which encompass all reality."
2. The entity believed to be the Supreme Being/Creater of the Omniverse"

Now, unless you can say that TOAA created every other comic company, every other fictional universe, and also our real world, then Marvel MUST have its own Omniverse. If you admit that TOAA created every other comic company, every other fictional universe, as well as our real world, then I will concede that Marvel is not an Omniverse.

The Winter 2007 Official Marvel Handbook shows in the Glossary of Terms:

Here it has the the definition of the Omniverse and TOAA.. You may also notice that New Universe is just another Marvel alternate earth. This is especially interesting since we know that it's located within another Multiverse.

Here we have Quasar in another Marvel Multiverse outside of the Prime Multiverse. Quasar is interacting with D.L.P. (hero team) outside the Prime Multiverse in the New Universe. The Watcher and Her seek Quasar, who Quantum jumped out of the 616 Multiverse into the Multiverse that houses the New Universe.

"He is somewhere Beyond the Multiverse of Dimensions"" What's Beyond the Multiverse?"" Beyond the Multiverse" Exists an Omniverse, a Continuum of Multiverses"

"I refuse to believe you (Quasar) are dead, you must be in the Omniverse"

Quasar returns to the 616 Multiverse: "I know at least it's the right Multiverse"
Finally, the Marvel Omniverse is confirmed on-panel: "You went Outside the Multiverse into the greater Omniverse"

Here is the Marvel Omniverse actually illustrated on-panel: The caption is referring to HOM Wanda's Chaos Wave that destroyed Marvel's Omniverse before rebuilding it afterward. We know that the Chaos Wave didn't destroy other comic companies or the real world.

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power, that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Omniverse
Inside the link it reads: "Although considered the "prime reality" in which events of Universal significance occur (and Megauniversal and/or Omniuniversal significance), this reality is designated as number 616 (thus, "Earth-616")..."

Now for another example, when The Watcher and Uatu realize that immediately after the 616 Reality is destroyed/dies then the Omniverse will die:

"After my last report however, we were forced to reinspect our fundamental principles. We concluded that the destruction of This Universe, while still bounded by the speed of light, would occur within an expanding simultaneity, which would, paratemporally, have begun immediately following the initial nanoseconds of This Universe. And then it would Expand outward from This Universe ...we call it 616 ... to engulf All Others ... "

This confuses Doctor Stephen Strange. As such, Uatu tells him quite clearly the significance of the 616 Reality. "

Doctor Stephen Strange tells Uatu, "I do not understand...please explain more simply". To which Uatu replies, "If your world dies now, Stephen, it will take Everything with it. Not only this Universe (616) but all the other Universes as well. Everything there is, will end. Or rather put it even more simply, everything that will never have been.

Ute states the same thing in another comic:

"Or this, the Prime Reality (616) will fall and with it ... all existence"

If the 616 Reality dies, so does the entire Marvel Omniverse.

So, in summary, Marvel has its own Omniverse.
#28 Posted by TitsteR (96 posts) - - Show Bio

How can someone with the user name Living Tribunal not know about Living Tribunal and its relationship of the Multiverse and omniverse?

#29 Edited by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitsteR:

I do know everything about that. The thing is that the people in the Vine says that the Tribunal is omniversal and then that is only multiversal. Then the thing "Marvel doesn't has its own Omniverse", then someone says "Yes, they have". I have to stop changing my mind every week. 

@PrinceCorthSether: Next question, does DC has its own Omniverse? Because Vertigo and Wildstorm were different Multiverses and then were united to the main multiverse in "Flashpoint".
#30 Posted by TheWhiteCrown (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wins. Y? it's very role given to it by TOAA means that it will eventually destroy the entire Multi/Mega verse including all of the Aspects within them. The true phoenix force is different from the cosmic firebird that exists in all universes, which are all just a small piece of itself.

#31 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWhiteCrown said:

Phoenix wins. Y? it's very role given to it by TOAA means that it will eventually destroy the entire Multi/Mega verse including all of the Aspects within them. The true phoenix force is different from the cosmic firebird that exists in all universes, which are all just a small piece of itself.

That's pretty much it, but the Force itself really needs its White Hot Room (It probably is the White Hot Room) to alter Eternity. I also think the actual Phoenix Force and White Hot Room are one of the same metaphorically. Kind of like the Crimson Cosmos is Cyttorak metaphorically.

#32 Posted by bee14ish (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity wins.

#33 Edited by torzone (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@batosaims_ said:
"Multi Eternity Phoenix got owned by the Goblin Force "
Which version of Phoenix?

Earth-1298 aka Mutant X version in a Alternate Universe

#34 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-Eternity should take this.